Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2011, 07:36 PM   #61
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
Had mostly the vegetable broth from a can of Progresso lite soup. Finishing up a Carbmaster yogurt, and I'll be done for the day. Total is 577 calories.

Goodnight.
sophiethecat is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 11-03-2011, 08:22 PM   #62
Why wait, just do it NOW!

Gallery: Beeb
Stats: Then: 162.4 Now: 158 :( Darn Holidays!!
WOE: No Diet = No Stress! Just eating healthy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.W. View Post
Well it's back to Golden Corral for the senior special. It's sort of funny I may eat there twice a week who would have thought of going to an all you can eat place so ofton
when on a diet. When we have lost weight do we do the UD and DD calculations again?
On the basis of 300lbs my UD and DD came up as 2856 and 714 calories. Well now if
I calculate with my new weight of 275 I come up with 2668 and 667 calories. Carriying
this further supose I get down to 150lbs am I suposed to cut my DD day calories to 357?
Did the book talk about this?
I can only tell you my experience now that I'm in Maintenance. When I was losing weight at 151.6 my DDs cals were 700 (I used 40% weight loss/maintenance to start) and my UD cals were 1650 and now according to the JUDDD calculator at 135.6 pounds I should be eating 940 DD cals and 1566 UDs using 60%. Well, when I use these numbers I continue to lose weight. I have had to lower my DD cals to 900 and up the UD cals to 1,800 in order to stop losing and to start maintaining. The point is if you were to get to that 150 you will probably have to play around with calories like I did to find the right combo. The JUDDD calculator may be off for you as it was me. It would make sense that we would have to lower our numbers but I think what actually happens is we kick our metabolism into high gear with JUDDD and that is why maintenance, at least for me, is more calories eaten now then when I was losing.

Sounds I know, but it's working fine for me. I think Joedi was finding the same thing since she has been in maintenance.

A man asked Gautama Buddha, "I want happiness." Buddha said, "First remove "I," that's Ego, then remove "want," that's Desire. See now you are left with only "Happiness.”
Beeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 08:30 PM   #63
Why wait, just do it NOW!

Gallery: Beeb
Stats: Then: 162.4 Now: 158 :( Darn Holidays!!
WOE: No Diet = No Stress! Just eating healthy!
DD for me!

Eggbeater and 1 slice 40 cal bread

BIG chef salad with WF Bacon Ranch dressing, 1 slice turkey, 1 slice ham, 1 slice low fat salami, 1/2 oz shaved Provolone cheese, 3 green olives, 1 very small tomato and 6 croutons all on 5 cups of green and red leaf lettuce

2 Joseph's pitas made into pizza with 1/2 C FF mozza cheese,1/2 C diced tomatoes, 2 cloves garlic and spices.

1 cup Chocolate Gluc Pudding made with Calorie Countdown FF milk, unsweetened cocoa, WF chocolate syrup, PB extract, Ideal sweetener, and 1 1/2 tsp Gluc powder, a half serving SF angel food cake

Tea and Coffee throughout the day with FF half and half, SF coffee mate

Total Cals.....687 Total Net Carbs.....51

Last edited by Beeb; 11-03-2011 at 08:33 PM..
Beeb is offline   Reply With Quote