Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2011, 05:42 PM   #31
Blabbermouth!!!
 
sophiethecat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Maintain Lane
Posts: 5,189
Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
OK, the Halloween candy has got to go.

I had a mini Twix, then 1/2 a fun size Kit Kat. I wanted the whole thing, but made myself stop at one "stick" when I saw the calorie count.

I almost had a Starburst, then thought about a Rollo, and finally put the bag away. Not worth it! Too many calories for too little "bang". I mean, I could have eaten about everything in that bag. It's a Walmart bag half full of "fun sizes" of things like M&Ms, Twix, Kit-Kat, Rollos, Starburst, Milky Way, Snickers, etc.

I think this little sugar craving started at the function we went to tonight when I had one of those cookies with a Hershey's kiss in the middle.

Like I said, bag is out of my sight. Not gonna sabotage myself with all that sugar. I'll eat a Big Mac with the best of them but there's something about candies and cookies and things that are mostly sugar that got me into this mess in the first place. Now and then, OK. But I'm not gonna get started down the path of one piece after the other after the other....
__________________
Started JUDDD 10/12/11 after LC.
MAINTENANCE since 11/12/11, & have lost more weight. I shake things up all the time with my version of Pirate Jenny's MUDDD, my "Fast 5" & other IF. ...low-moderate fat....and eating "healthy" foods 75+% of the time which lets me have real life and indulgences too I've reached my goals, improved my health & appearance, and enjoy my lifetime woe!
sophiethecat is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2011, 05:44 PM   #32
Blabbermouth!!!
 
sophiethecat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Maintain Lane
Posts: 5,189
Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by kel7298 View Post
Woohoo! I did it. Stayed below 1200. Doing the happy dance!!
Doing the happy dance with you! Great job!
sophiethecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 05:48 PM   #33
Senior LCF Member
 
kel7298's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Aggieland Tx
Posts: 888
Gallery: kel7298
Stats: Maintenance
WOE: 5:2
Start Date: October 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophiethecat View Post
OK, the Halloween candy has got to go.

I had a mini Twix, then 1/2 a fun size Kit Kat. I wanted the whole thing, but made myself stop at one "stick" when I saw the calorie count.

I almost had a Starburst, then thought about a Rollo, and finally put the bag away. Not worth it! Too many calories for too little "bang". I mean, I could have eaten about everything in that bag. It's a Walmart bag half full of "fun sizes" of things like M&Ms, Twix, Kit-Kat, Rollos, Starburst, Milky Way, Snickers, etc.

I think this little sugar craving started at the function we went to tonight when I had one of those cookies with a Hershey's kiss in the middle.

Like I said, bag is out of my sight. Not gonna sabotage myself with all that sugar. I'll eat a Big Mac with the best of them but there's something about candies and cookies and things that are mostly sugar that got me into this mess in the first place. Now and then, OK. But I'm not gonna get started down the path of one piece after the other after the other....
It must be destroyed!
kel7298 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 05:53 PM   #34
Blabbermouth!!!
 
sophiethecat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Maintain Lane
Posts: 5,189
Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by kel7298 View Post
It must be destroyed!
It LITERALLY must be destroyed!

"Bring out the death ray!!!"

Fire when ready!!!!
sophiethecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 05:56 PM   #35
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Cruzcrzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 11,019
Gallery: Cruzcrzy
Stats: 183/136/129-131
Yep, throw it away in the garbage!
Cruzcrzy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 06:13 PM   #36
Way too much time on my hands!
 
SoHappy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 17,879
Gallery: SoHappy
Stats: obese/slimmer
WOE: JUDDD!!!
I remember reading this advice:

When I open a bag of cookies, I eat four and then spray the rest of the package with Raid and throw it in the trash so I won't eat any more. But be careful about doing that, because that Raid doesn't really taste that bad!

It's nice to be able to have cookies and candies sometimes. The big thing to remember is..... can you do this sensibly? This *fun food* has very little to recommend it for the health of our body. It just tastes good. And that's fine. A little won't hurt most of us. A little, sometimes, won't hurt our diets or maintenance. As we always say, JUDDD doesn't care what foods you choose to eat. It's only about the calories. But, we should care.

The whole lovely thing about JUDDD is the freedom to be able to enjoy the occasional couple of cookies or candy. But it's really important to remember the lessons we're supposed to learn. That is, you don't have to eat it today. And you certainly don't have to eat it all today. We can have more of this delight for the rest of our lives. No need to get into an overeating moment here. No need to binge. No need to go over our calorie limits on this stuff. No need to push nutritious foods out in order to be able to eat this and still stay within calorie limits.

Important to take a step back and remember that we want JUDDD to work for us, and we want to do well on JUDDD, and we certainly know we appreciate the freedom JUDDD gives us to be able to have a cookie in the first place! LOL But we can't go crazy and ruin it all for ourselves. Because we could do just that. It's so easy. If you can't stay in control, you are out of control. And you can ruin this all for yourself. And that would be a shame.
__________________
Best wishes, Pat

Last edited by SoHappy; 11-02-2011 at 06:14 PM..
SoHappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 06:14 PM   #37
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
julietcc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Orange County
Posts: 4,221
Gallery: julietcc
Stats: JUDDD - 118.6/112/112-115 highest weight 194 5'4"
WOE: Atkins, then JUDDD
Start Date: Started JUDDD 10/26/11
I embraced that Halloween candy today! It was an up day and I had way too many sweets. I ate over my limit but since I hit my lowest weight in my adult life, I'm not too worried. I'll fix the damage with a healthy down day. This is almost embarrassing and I'm a bad example:

B: Coffee with half and half, leftover Corner Bakery cheese, lettuce, tomato sandwich, cheese cake brownie, and 3 fun size crunch bars

Late Lunch: Lots of Chinese Chicken Salad and a piece of angel food cake.

I think it was close to 1800-2000 calories. Some things are hard to count. I'm done for the day and looking forward to the simplicity of a down day tomorrow.
__________________
Julie
44 years old
julietcc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 06:15 PM   #38
Administrator
 
Dottie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: S.E. Texas Gulf Coast
Posts: 71,796
Gallery: Dottie
WOE: 1400 cals/70g carbs/85% Primal
Put them in the freezer. If you just have to have one, take it out and let it thaw (else you might chip a tooth!), then go do something else. If you still want it after that, then have the one piece
Dottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 06:19 PM   #39
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Cruzcrzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 11,019
Gallery: Cruzcrzy
Stats: 183/136/129-131
I did throw something out recently, but, now I can't remember what it was. I remember pouring coffee grounds over it so I couldn't dig it back out of the garbage, lol.
Cruzcrzy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 06:20 PM   #40
Blabbermouth!!!
 
sophiethecat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Maintain Lane
Posts: 5,189
Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoHappy View Post
I remember reading this advice:

When I open a bag of cookies, I eat four and then spray the rest of the package with Raid and throw it in the trash so I won't eat any more. But be careful about doing that, because that Raid doesn't really taste that bad!

It's nice to be able to have cookies and candies sometimes. The big thing to remember is..... can you do this sensibly? This *fun food* has very little to recommend it for the health of our body. It just tastes good. And that's fine. A little won't hurt most of us. A little, sometimes, won't hurt our diets or maintenance. As we always say, JUDDD doesn't care what foods you choose to eat. It's only about the calories. But, we should care.

The whole lovely thing about JUDDD is the freedom to be able to enjoy the occasional couple of cookies or candy. But it's really important to remember the lessons we're supposed to learn. That is, you don't have to eat it today. And you certainly don't have to eat it all today. We can have more of this delight for the rest of our lives. No need to get into an overeating moment here. No need to binge. No need to go over our calorie limits on this stuff. No need to push nutritious foods out in order to be able to eat this and still stay within calorie limits.

Important to take a step back and remember that we want JUDDD to work for us, and we want to do well on JUDDD, and we certainly know we appreciate the freedom JUDDD gives us to be able to have a cookie in the first place! LOL But we can't go crazy and ruin it all for ourselves. Because we could do just that. It's so easy. If you can't stay in control, you are out of control. And you can ruin this all for yourself. And that would be a shame.
Definitely, Pat! Wise words!

The thing is, these candies are loaded with calories - even the smallest bite-size pieces!! I never noticed before, never bothered to look it up before JUDDD. I shudder when I think of how much I ate before becoming conscious of the amount I ate or before I even started caring!
sophiethecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 06:24 PM   #41
Blabbermouth!!!
 
sophiethecat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Maintain Lane
Posts: 5,189
Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
Thanks guys, I so appreciate the tips!

Candy's already forgotten, I'm off to watch a movie that came from Netflix.

I used an old method from my LC'g days and ate 4 slices of deli style ham (50 calories - so much more "food" than a few M&Ms - whoo hooo!) and that "cleansed" my sugar-laden palate! I'm going to finish UD pretty close to my upper limit, but I hope for a good DD tomorrow.
sophiethecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 06:25 PM   #42
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Cruzcrzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 11,019
Gallery: Cruzcrzy
Stats: 183/136/129-131
Sophie,

next time sniff peppermint.
Cruzcrzy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 06:27 PM   #43
Blabbermouth!!!
 
sophiethecat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Maintain Lane
Posts: 5,189
Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzcrzy View Post
Sophie,

next time sniff peppermint.
I swear, peppermint is going on my shopping list for tomorrow!
sophiethecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 06:38 PM   #44
Senior LCF Member
 
emky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Illinois
Posts: 292
Gallery: emky
Stats: CW:144 GW:130
WOE: Atkins + Shangri-la
Start Date: January 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoHappy View Post
It's nice to be able to have cookies and candies sometimes. The big thing to remember is..... can you do this sensibly? This *fun food* has very little to recommend it for the health of our body. It just tastes good. And that's fine. A little won't hurt most of us. A little, sometimes, won't hurt our diets or maintenance. As we always say, JUDDD doesn't care what foods you choose to eat. It's only about the calories. But, we should care.
Too true. And that is exactly why I put myself back on the no sugar/no fruit kick; I just can't do those things *sensibly* gosh darn it.
emky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 07:01 PM   #45
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mommie22boys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Western NY
Posts: 2,490
Gallery: Mommie22boys
Stats: 211/199/135 5'5.5"
WOE: Paleo/ JUDDD
Start Date: Originally 6/7/07, Now 4/1/13
DD for me today.

B: coffee w/ SF coffeemate (peppermint mocha--yum!) (34)
L: 1 CocoPop spread w/ lite laughing cow wedge, topped w/ 3 thin slices turkey, small bowl Lipton veggie soup, SF jello (112)
S: 1 CocoPop spread w/ 1 1/2 Tbls FF strawberry cream cheese (46)
D: very small helping of dreamfield's goulash w/ 1/8th slice of bread, and a cinnamon yogurt (308)

Oddly enough, that brings me to exactly 500 calories for the day, which is exactly my DD goal.

Having trouble keepingy eyes open, so i'm calling it a night. 'night!
__________________
Andrea

You know the laws of dieting. All gains are water weight. All losses are of fat! --SoHappy
Mommie22boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 07:46 PM   #46
Major LCF Poster!
 
Low Carb Librarian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Northern California
Posts: 1,887
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: Restart: July 14,2014 Restart
Candy corn....


No more!!!!!
Low Carb Librarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 07:48 PM   #47
Senior LCF Member
 
Nik Nik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Germantown, MD, USA
Posts: 643
Gallery: Nik Nik
Stats: 196 / 185/ 165
WOE: Atkins/JUDDD
Start Date: 10/20/2011
Good UD for me I think...a little worried about the calorie count, but the calculator recommended 2345 and that just seemed too high for my number, so I think I hit about 1900 for the day...and under 20 carbs....plus exercise...LOVE the tread climber....just noticed it at the gym..my new best friend...lotsa bang in little time

Ready for a DD tomorrow and feeling mighty full, so hopefully it will have me ready for tomorrow...got some shakes and we'll see how it does if I get hungry during the day...already have a nice salad waiting for me for my 500 cals...in 1 dinner...LOL! Did you know those little packets of Bleu Cheese dressing are more than 230 calories a pack? 2 shakes and my salad and I'm done for the day Actually looking forward to it!

Sorry...can't join in on the candy thing...not really a sweets person so the temptation just isn't there...but put some apple pie in front of me and it's over...LOL....we all have our weaknesses...I think the only thing you can do from there is get back on track..enjoy the moment and then get back on track...Never..NEVER...Quit!
__________________
I will because I say I will, and I do NOT have the option to fail, not now, not ever!!


10/19/2011--began the rest of my life...again!
196/185/165- New goal!

Nik Nik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 07:50 PM   #48
Senior LCF Member
 
oneoftwo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 911
Gallery: oneoftwo
Stats: 146/120/120 (maintain 118-120max) 5'3.5"
WOE: Atkins/HCG one round to goal/JUDDD to maintain
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommie22boys View Post
DD for me today.

B: coffee w/ SF coffeemate (peppermint mocha--yum!) (34)
L: 1 CocoPop spread w/ lite laughing cow wedge, topped w/ 3 thin slices turkey, small bowl Lipton veggie soup, SF jello (112)
S: 1 CocoPop spread w/ 1 1/2 Tbls FF strawberry cream cheese (46)
D: very small helping of dreamfield's goulash w/ 1/8th slice of bread, and a cinnamon yogurt (308)
Curious, what is CocoPop?
oneoftwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 08:09 PM   #49
Blabbermouth!!!
 
sophiethecat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Maintain Lane
Posts: 5,189
Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik Nik View Post

Sorry...can't join in on the candy thing...not really a sweets person so the temptation just isn't there...but put some apple pie in front of me and it's over...LOL....we all have our weaknesses...I think the only thing you can do from there is get back on track..enjoy the moment and then get back on track...Never..NEVER...Quit!
You're so right, Nik!

And good for you on the candy. It's normally no temptation for me, but there was something about having gigantic bags of it around... I bought 3 humongous bags to give the trick-or-treaters, and wouldn't ya know DH thought it wasn't enough, so he went and bought two more bags that would make the Great Pumpkin spin at the sight of it! *faints at the memory*

And darn if we had about 200 less trick-or-treaters less than years past (I guess they all got on a bus and went to another neighborhood, lol!) and now all that candy is in this house, the same house I live in. *faints again*

I'm the opposite of you. I can eat a small slice of pie and be done. DONE with it, I say! But put a bowl of Twix in front of me, and call in the reinforcements! *faints for the third time*

And it's just SUGAR. The thing that puts fat on me, breaks me out, and makes me more weird than I already am. Away with it already, I say!

sophiethecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 08:33 PM   #50
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mommie22boys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Western NY
Posts: 2,490
Gallery: Mommie22boys
Stats: 211/199/135 5'5.5"
WOE: Paleo/ JUDDD
Start Date: Originally 6/7/07, Now 4/1/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophiethecat View Post
You're so right, Nik!

And good for you on the candy. It's normally no temptation for me, but there was something about having gigantic bags of it around... I bought 3 humongous bags to give the trick-or-treaters, and wouldn't ya know DH thought it wasn't enough, so he went and bought two more bags that would make the Great Pumpkin spin at the sight of it! *faints at the memory*

And darn if we had about 200 less trick-or-treaters less than years past (I guess they all got on a bus and went to another neighborhood, lol!) and now all that candy is in this house, the same house I live in. *faints again*

I'm the opposite of you. I can eat a small slice of pie and be done. DONE with it, I say! But put a bowl of Twix in front of me, and call in the reinforcements! *faints for the third time

And it's just SUGAR. The thing that puts fat on me, breaks me out, and makes me more weird than I already am. Away with it already, I say!

Twix are one of my fave's, too. After my boys got home from trick-or-treating, they sorted their loot and each gave me one (plus 2 almond joys and a Hershey's with almonds). I have them set aside and will pull one out on an UD when the mood hits me. I'll prolly work one in tomorrow, but just one, as I really want to keep the sweets in check since I'm still trying to recover after my four-UD weekend. At least I don't have bags of it laying around to contend with...we never get trick-or-treaters at my house, so I don't buy it.

Kick it to the curb, Sophie.
Mommie22boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 08:45 PM   #51
Why wait, just do it NOW!
 
Beeb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: A REAL Jersey Girl!!
Posts: 12,062
Gallery: Beeb
Stats: Then: 162.4 Now: 158 :( Darn Holidays!!
WOE: No Diet = No Stress! Just eating healthy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneoftwo View Post
Curious, what is CocoPop?
It's a Grain/Rice cake type of thing that looks like a large, round, flat saucer and it's only 16 calories. Good crunch and great to use like a cracker or chip. Just google CocoPop and you will see what we are talking about!!

It was an UD for me and I ate all kinds of stuff all day long (just getting my appetite back since the weekend) and I still managed to stay under 1,650 calories. Even though I should be doing up to 1,800 I never seem to get that high! I did eat a fun size snickers today for the first time in ages and 1 was just enough for me! Not a big candy person either, it's the salty/crunchy that gets me every time!!
__________________

A man asked Gautama Buddha, "I want happiness." Buddha said, "First remove "I," that's Ego, then remove "want," that's Desire. See now you are left with only "Happiness.”

Last edited by Beeb; 11-02-2011 at 08:48 PM..
Beeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 08:57 PM   #52
Senior LCF Member
 
oneoftwo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 911
Gallery: oneoftwo
Stats: 146/120/120 (maintain 118-120max) 5'3.5"
WOE: Atkins/HCG one round to goal/JUDDD to maintain
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beeb View Post
It's a Grain/Rice cake type of thing that looks like a large, round, flat saucer and it's only 16 calories. Good crunch and great to use like a cracker or chip. Just google CocoPop and you will see what we are talking about!!
Interesting, can you only buy them online? Or in stores?
oneoftwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 09:03 PM   #53
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Speck333's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 5,182
Gallery: Speck333
WOE: Semi-Primal
the carb count is good on them, too. I've never seen them at my grocery store... but then again, I've never looked! lol
Speck333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 09:09 PM   #54
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mommie22boys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Western NY
Posts: 2,490
Gallery: Mommie22boys
Stats: 211/199/135 5'5.5"
WOE: Paleo/ JUDDD
Start Date: Originally 6/7/07, Now 4/1/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneoftwo View Post
Interesting, can you only buy them online? Or in stores?
I get mine at my local Wegmans grocery store. They have become one of my DD staples.
Mommie22boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 04:35 AM   #55
Blabbermouth!!!
 
paulabob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 6,544
Gallery: paulabob
Stats: 204/124.6/110 49%/27.4%/20% 5'2"
WOE: Atkins/hHcg/Optimal whatever works
Start Date: restart March '10
My DD hid her bag of candy in her room both from her father, and our dog Tank (who is a nut for searching purses bags and clothes for candy and gum).

Son walked around the neighborhood this year with girlfriend and friends but did not collect candy.

Now, chips are my trigger food, and DD told me she got one bag of chips, but ate it while walking. Did I do the right thing Mom? she asked me. Yes she did!
paulabob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 04:43 AM   #56
Way too much time on my hands!
 
SoHappy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 17,879
Gallery: SoHappy
Stats: obese/slimmer
WOE: JUDDD!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulabob View Post
My DD hid her bag of candy in her room both from her father, and our dog Tank (who is a nut for searching purses bags and clothes for candy and gum).

Son walked around the neighborhood this year with girlfriend and friends but did not collect candy.

Now, chips are my trigger food, and DD told me she got one bag of chips, but ate it while walking. Did I do the right thing Mom? she asked me. Yes she did!
Best Halloween story.
SoHappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:02 AM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.