Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2011, 11:32 AM   #1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: muffin_maiden
Stats: Doesn't matter/its a number/healthy
WOE: LC
Start Date: November 2011
I will not eat the candy...I will not eat the candy...I will not eat the candy...

Hopefully if I just keep chanting this I can stay away from my son's enormous bag of trick-or-treat candy!! It doesn't help that he's such a generous little boy and wants me to eat it with him. "Hey, Mom! Its your favorite, the peanut butter cups!" If only he knew they were ALL my favorites!

I nearly caved when I was putting groceries away, but decided to take my Dexatrim and eat a tin of Underwood ham instead.

I had started over LC and sort of JUDDD a few weeks ago as per my doctor's instructions, but ended up crashing mid-week due to TOM and went on a carb spree. I think I would have done better had I taken my Dexatrim all week, but I kept forgetting.

Anyway, enough about me! How is everyone else doing??

muffin_maiden is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 11-01-2011, 11:46 AM   #2
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Joedi
Stats: 180/131-135/133 5' 5.5" 40 y/o
WOE: Maintaining on Juddd
Start Date: Made Goal on 23/10/2011 - Stats updated daily
Well done for resisting, Muffin! Your little lad sounds adorable...how old is he? So generous to be sharing his candy!
Is there another treat more suited to your woe you could have, a lower carb peanut/buttery treat? You dont want to feel deprived...its fatal!

I sent DH to Asda for a bag of sweets for the trick or treaters....he came back with four bags.....and this year we had ONE trick or treater!

So I now have a full box of sweets under my nose.

I have extracted the fun size bags of M&M's..and hiden them from DH and DS's....and will have them on my UD's...or even DD's...70 cals a bag aint bad!

I am planning to make the gummies Beeb posted too...to help with my need for sweets.

Are your Dexatrim still working well? Which ones are they, regular, or the herbal version?

Halloween came on exactly the same day as my TOM cravings started...not a good combo!

Hugs
Jo
x

"Eat today for the clothes you want to wear tomorrow!"
Joedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 12:38 PM   #3
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by muffin_maiden View Post
Hopefully if I just keep chanting this I can stay away from my son's enormous bag of trick-or-treat candy!! It doesn't help that he's such a generous little boy and wants me to eat it with him. "Hey, Mom! Its your favorite, the peanut butter cups!" If only he knew they were ALL my favorites!

I nearly caved when I was putting groceries away, but decided to take my Dexatrim and eat a tin of Underwood ham instead.

I had started over LC and sort of JUDDD a few weeks ago as per my doctor's instructions, but ended up crashing mid-week due to TOM and went on a carb spree. I think I would have done better had I taken my Dexatrim all week, but I kept forgetting.

Anyway, enough about me! How is everyone else doing??

Hi MuffinMaiden! Your little boy sounds so sweet & adorable, sharing his candy with Mommy

I did OK on the Halloween candy. I had a fun-size bag of peanut M&Ms and a fun-size bag of plain M&Ms.

But I have about half a Walmart bag stashed away with more of those as well as more favorite candies! I plan to have a little on my UD if I want.
sophiethecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 02:22 PM   #4
Senior LCF Member

As my desert tonight, I'm making the almond flour snickerdoodles. I'm also having cauliflower pizza for dinner, so hopefully the two together keep me satisfied.

As sweet as my boyfriend is, he's no help. He told me that if I want the temptation out of the house, I could help it move faster by eating it. Of course, he also doesn't care that my butt is the size of a small barn right now. He tells me that's one of the perks of dating someone who is legally blind. I love him tons but sometimes I wish he'd just take the food out of my hand and say "no." I know he wants me to be happy, but he doesn't understand that what makes me happy now is destroying me down the line.

Ah well. I'm trying to stick to this as best I can. And @Joedi, yeah the Dexatrim still works great when I remember to take it. I'm still learning to time them just right so they don't wear off at 8pm which is exactly the time I normally want a snack. Taking one at 10am and then another at 4pm seems to help, but then I have to take benadryl to sleep at night. Of course, I could just not take the benadryl and actually get some of my school work done!
Old 11-01-2011, 04:10 PM   #5
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by muffin_maiden View Post
As my desert tonight, I'm making the almond flour snickerdoodles. I'm also having cauliflower pizza for dinner, so hopefully the two together keep me satisfied.

As sweet as my boyfriend is, he's no help. He told me that if I want the temptation out of the house, I could help it move faster by eating it. Of course, he also doesn't care that my butt is the size of a small barn right now. He tells me that's one of the perks of dating someone who is legally blind. I love him tons but sometimes I wish he'd just take the food out of my hand and say "no." I know he wants me to be happy, but he doesn't understand that what makes me happy now is destroying me down the line.

Ah well. I'm trying to stick to this as best I can. And @Joedi, yeah the Dexatrim still works great when I remember to take it. I'm still learning to time them just right so they don't wear off at 8pm which is exactly the time I normally want a snack. Taking one at 10am and then another at 4pm seems to help, but then I have to take benadryl to sleep at night. Of course, I could just not take the benadryl and actually get some of my school work done!
Which Dexatrim formula do you take?
sophiethecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 05:10 PM   #6
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophiethecat View Post
Which Dexatrim formula do you take?
Dexatrim Max. It has a little less caffeine than the extra strength stuff. I've tried the herbal before and it didn't do much for me.