Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2011, 06:15 AM   #1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Lori-s
Stats: 176.8/148.9/150 - 5'10"
WOE: JUDDD
Carb Hangover?

UGH

I am suspecting that I have a carb hangover after my UD yesterday. First time my carbs gave been so high in quite a while and I woke up this morning with a splitting headache and nauseous.

Attended a birthday/halloween party last night, didn't drink any alcohol, stayed at 1665 cals (1830 is my UD #) but had lots of carbs (113g !!!). Also up 2 lbs today but, I expected that and the occasion was catered so I'm sure that some of that is also from the very salty (for me) pulled pork that was served.

Feeling this crappy does remind me that all those sugar carbs just aren't worth it. So, that is a positive thing. Everything with all the sugar tasted so extra sweet it almost made my teeth hurt. Actually looking forward to my DD so that I can flush out my system.

Anyone else ever have something like a carb hangover?
Lori-s is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2011, 06:40 AM   #2
Administrator

Gallery: Dottie
I am today
Yesterday was the first day in a long, long time that I had wheat (fried chicken) and sugar (ice cream). My ankles and fingers are really swelling, I am up 5lbs on the scale(water, I know), I have a headache and my allergies are awful this morning.
DD's are so much easier.
Dottie is offline   Reply With Quote