Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   It's SUNDAY - What are you eating? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/743494-its-sunday-what-you-eating.html)

sophiethecat 10-29-2011 10:08 PM

It's SUNDAY - What are you eating?

:)

Low Carb Librarian 10-30-2011 12:37 AM

Getting a real jump on things, huh?
:)

DD for me... Probably a couple of apples since I will be running around. Then a nice bowl of veggies and a little chicken for dinner .

bosco0633 10-30-2011 04:33 AM

DD for me. I have had two rich UD this week and want to keep it simple. So I am having 2 shakes.

I had a halloween party last night. Two beers, 1 slice of pizza and a few snacks. My stomach felt terrible so today need to keep on track

jjMustang 10-30-2011 05:02 AM

2nd DD since starting JUDDD, so shakes for me.

Anyone tried the EAS Carb-control shakes? I only had one Atkins shake left and we didn't go shopping as planned yesterday, so I had to run to the other store late last night to get shakes for today. They didn't have the Atkins shakes, so I picked up a chocolate and vanilla pack of the EAS shakes. They're fewer calories than the Atkins shakes and only 2 g nc. Protein is similar, but way less fat.

I was hungry at 7am. It's 8am now, and it's not as bad.

Lori-s 10-30-2011 06:00 AM

DD here ... Thank goodness because I need it after yesterday's high carb, birthday UD:

Coffee (black)
Whey Protein Drink
Soup for lunch
Soup for dinner
Diet Cocoa for bedtime snack

Dottie 10-30-2011 06:36 AM

Morning!
B: coffee w/almond milk
I made a pot of soup that I'm going to have all day:
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/ju...l#post15133102

416 cals for today if I eat the whole thing of soup.

Cruzcrzy 10-30-2011 06:44 AM

Much needed DD here today after my UD yesterday(up almost 3 pounds):stars:. So far, only black coffee. I am trying to fast for as long as I can today. Typically, on my DD's I have 2 shakes and one meal that consists of tuna/vegetables, or greek yogurt. I am not sure what today holds. It will depend on what time my first "meal" is.

wastednuffime 10-30-2011 07:04 AM

UD for me.. Gonna have pot roast w/potatoes and carrots for dinner and for lunch gonna have some left over chili. Not sure what, if anything else...Oh and i have 5, (yes five, LOL) chocolate covered macadamias nuts that i been saving ;)

SoHappy 10-30-2011 08:12 AM

Having a much needed DD today after yesterday's day of Football, which is always filled with fun *footgall* foods for us, and allowed overeating. :)

2 eggs this morning with lots of black coffee
veggie soup off and on the rest of the day with lots of water

My calories will most definitely be held to 500 or under today. I really need it after yesterday. :D

sophiethecat 10-30-2011 08:57 AM

Still continuing DD eating until about 3 p.m.

I slept in and am still working on my usual black coffee so far....

kris4chloe 10-30-2011 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjMustang (Post 15133860)

Anyone tried the EAS Carb-control shakes? I only had one Atkins shake left and we didn't go shopping as planned yesterday, so I had to run to the other store late last night to get shakes for today. They didn't have the Atkins shakes, so I picked up a chocolate and vanilla pack of the EAS shakes. They're fewer calories than the Atkins shakes and only 2 g nc. Protein is similar, but way less fat.

I like the EAS shakes, I have never had an Atkins shake, only those. I like that they are lower in calories. Years ago I did body for life and only ate their shakes and bars and did the diet and exercise program. They are quite tasty. I have only had the chocolate one. Most times they are cheaper then the Atkins shakes too.

kris4chloe 10-30-2011 09:05 AM

UD for me today.

Have bible study which is potluck so I am going to try to stick to just some eggs for breakfast and a salad for lunch since I have no idea what I will be facing for calories tonight. :stars:

sophiethecat 10-30-2011 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjMustang (Post 15133860)

Yes, I started buying those from someone's rec to me on the main lobby back when I was doing LC.

I bought the rich dark chocolate flavor and used them when I needed a meal on the go. I never enjoyed the flavor or texture that much, but it was OK - served it's purpose and kept me feeling full and gave me energy for a while if I was unable to have a real meal.

RileyWorm 10-30-2011 09:11 AM

today is a mixed day for me, currently have cowboy beans in the crockpot. been craving them and finally got around to making them! this weekend was a total waste (too much beer, too much food) so looking forward to getting back on track 100%. (after i enjoy my beans, of course :) )

julietcc 10-30-2011 09:12 AM

Mid day for me so I can have an UD lunch tomorrow for a birthday. Shooting for 1000 calories.

B: 2 cups of coffee with half and half, 3 scrambled eggs with cheddar cheese
L: Ham and cheese sandwich on Sara Lee Delightful bread (45 cals per slice)
D: 2 cups of my homemade chicken veggie soup, Swiss Miss Diet hot cocoa

Still keeping it lower carb but that may soon change!

sophiethecat 10-30-2011 12:18 PM

Had first UD meal just after 3 p.m.

Felt like having b'fast foods. :)

1 bowl cereal (OH's & Kashi Crunch mixed)
1 fried egg
about 1/4 c. fried potatoes with some ketchup (I fixed more but got so full I couldn't finish)

darlingnikki 10-30-2011 12:21 PM

UD today
B-Waffles w becel light adams pb and wf syrup 270 cals
S-prunes 120 cals
L-Fruit salad and cottage cheese 385 cals
D- not sure DH choice (his birthday)
then I will count and see if I can have a sliver of birthday cake
Have a fantastic day!!
nikki

Sissiesue 10-30-2011 01:10 PM

DD for me. I expect to eat around 375 - 400 calories today.

B: Black coffee
L: Black coffee + gluc pudding (40) + Hebrew National LF (40)
D: Vegetable soup (180) + 8g butter (57) + 1 oz. chicken (47)
S: Monin gummies (10) - I'm trying Linda Sue's gummy candy recipe with Monin blackberry SF syrup. Hope it turns out! If they do, they'll taste like blackberry jam :yummy:.

synger 10-30-2011 02:04 PM

DD here, too. Lots of folks seem to do DD Sundays.

B: Black coffee
L: 1 oz cream cheese and half cup of gluc powder mixed in SF fruit punch
D: (planned) chicken w/veggies (zucchini and onion)
S: tea, rest of gluc powder, butternut squash w/sf syrup if I need something n the evening (about 60 calories)

hockey_gal 10-30-2011 02:06 PM

DD here too :)

black coffee & 60 cal latte
protein shake w/lots ice (makes it almost 4 cups!)
2 HB eggs
romaine lettuce w/90 calories of tuna and FF italian dressing
herbal tea in the evening

jjMustang 10-30-2011 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kris4chloe (Post 15134274)
I like the EAS shakes, I have never had an Atkins shake, only those. I like that they are lower in calories. Years ago I did body for life and only ate their shakes and bars and did the diet and exercise program. They are quite tasty. I have only had the chocolate one. Most times they are cheaper then the Atkins shakes too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sophiethecat (Post 15134296)
Yes, I started buying those from someone's rec to me on the main lobby back when I was doing LC.

I bought the rich dark chocolate flavor and used them when I needed a meal on the go. I never enjoyed the flavor or texture that much, but it was OK - served it's purpose and kept me feeling full and gave me energy for a while if I was unable to have a real meal.

I've had two EAS french vanilla shakes so far. I can compare them to the Atkins fr van. The Atkins is the better shake for taste and texture. Atkins is creamy, like milk, and the taste is like melted vanilla ice cream. The EAS is okay for taste; definitely french vanilla, but it's more watery.The big advantage is 50 fewer calories on the EAS, and on a DD, that's 1 more shake you can drink if needed.(Atkins: 160x3 = 480; EAS: 110x4 = 440)

betty301 10-30-2011 04:28 PM

I made a big pot of cabbage soup,,started eating it around 2pm.

630pm- I had a small portion of what the family was eating(breakfast)
so I had about 1/2 cup?? eggs and 2 pieces of bacon.

Still hungry so I had 2 stalks of celery and I lightly spread some rice cakes with PBnJ and had a sandwhich:o

kel7298 10-30-2011 05:46 PM

DD till dinner - coffee, fat free half/half, 2 T sliced almonds, 2 T applesauce and a bite of DH's pasta = 292 calories.

UD dinner - 1/2 cup baked butternut squash, 1/2 cup fried cabbage, 2 bites stuffed pork chop, 1/2 cup mashed potatoes, 1 cup french onion soup w/french bread and cheese = 715 calories

Total day 1007

Low Carb Librarian 10-30-2011 06:48 PM

Oooooh! First DD disaster!
Went to the movies with my 2 boys (2&4) to see Puss n Boots. I brought an apple so that I wouldn't eat the popcorn ... Well, I ate the apple AND some popcorn!
:(
Well from my estimate of how much I ate, it wasn't horrible. However, I am not eating anything else today.

sophiethecat 10-30-2011 08:30 PM

Had meatloaf, a bit of rice, green beans, sweet potato, salad, a Russell Stover Peanut Butter cup, and wine.

Done for the night.