Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2011, 09:28 AM   #31
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Rainypep
Stats: 228(242-highest)/154/nursing baby #3 183/125
WOE: my plan
Start Date: 3/9/06
Alright, things are starting to sort themselves out inside, now that the antibiotics are over with.
And excitingly I am down to 171 today. That means 6 pounds in about 3 weeks including the illness interruption. I am so excited considering that means I am 1 pound from my pre-pregnancy weight with this child. Only 16 to go for back to prepreggo weight with child number one. And even better is that I feel optimistic that I can do it this time because with my first, no matter what I did I couldn't lose any more weight past what I intrinsically lost after the baby was born.

The other woo hoo is that this is proving surprisingly sustainable at this point! So that means if it keeps working it is totally do able.
Rainypep is online now   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2011, 02:37 PM   #32
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Piccina
Stats: 130/111/100 (5'2")
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: November 13/2011, restarted Feburary 25/2012
Hi there! I'm another nursing mom doing JUDDD! My baby is 15 months old, so she doesn't really /need breastmilk anymore, but she still nurses a million times a day LOL. I can definitely sympathize with how hungry it makes you! Sorry to hear about the mastitis... in my 3+ years of nursing I've never had to deal with it and I hope I never have to because all the stories I've heard about it sound terrible. I'm glad the antibiotics have kicked in though and that your weight loss and baby's growth are both going strong! Keep up the good work!
Piccina is offline   Reply With Quote