Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2011, 11:31 AM   #31
Why wait, just do it NOW!

Gallery: Beeb
Stats: Then: 162.4 Now: 158 :( Darn Holidays!!
WOE: No Diet = No Stress! Just eating healthy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneoftwo View Post
These we mine with a 125 current weight. I am thinking of the 40% to start and see how my body/weight responds and adjust from there up or down

40%- 1818/726
45% -1816/817
50%- 1816/908
I started at 40% and lost just fine. Now I'm finding I need to do close to 55% or 60% to keep from losing more weight. Imagine having to eat MORE to stay the same weight?! It's crazy, but it's the MAGIC of JUDDD, it seems!! So I have adjusted my numbers to between 800 and 900 on DDs (which I can't seem to get to because I'm just not hungry ) and 1,800 on UDs which I seem to have NO problem doing! That is averaging out to 1,350 calories a day and it seems just right to maintain my weight between 135 and 136.5.

Works for me!

A man asked Gautama Buddha, "I want happiness." Buddha said, "First remove "I," that's Ego, then remove "want," that's Desire. See now you are left with only "Happiness.”
Beeb is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2011, 12:13 PM   #32
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: synger
Stats: Start: 310 Current: 259
WOE: Calorie and carb counting, IR Diet framework
Start Date: IR/PCOS: Dx pre-diabetic 3/2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joedi View Post
Now, that would be intersting to have on your stats under "woe"...dont know if it would all fit in, though!

Would make a great signature too!

hugs
Jo
x
Glad everyone loves the description. Great suggestion about the WOE, but you're right; it doesn't fit.

But I have added it as my sig.
synger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 12:30 PM   #33
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: oneoftwo
Stats: 146/120/120 (maintain 118-120max) 5'3.5"
WOE: Atkins/HCG one round to goal/JUDDD to maintain
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beeb View Post
I started at 40% and lost just fine. Now I'm finding I need to do close to 55% or 60% to keep from losing more weight. Imagine having to eat MORE to stay the same weight?! It's crazy, but it's the MAGIC of JUDDD, it seems!! So I have adjusted my numbers to between 800 and 900 on DDs (which I can't seem to get to because I'm just not hungry ) and 1,800 on UDs which I seem to have NO problem doing! That is averaging out to 1,350 calories a day and it seems just right to maintain my weight between 135 and 136.5.

Works for me!
Thanks so much, it is nice to hear as a basis what works for some people. Especially since this is my first try at JUDDD
oneoftwo is offline   Reply With Quote