Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2011, 06:06 PM   #31
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: avecrain
Stats: 240/197/160 (5'10, age 22)
WOE: juddd; DD 500 / UD 2400
Start Date: september 5, 2011
UD today...
today i had a job interview at 9:30 and I needed to take the metro so i didn't have time for my normal breakfast. as a consequence, i ate weird/quick things in the kitchen/fridge, but still ended up under my normal UD bfast calories instead of going over so at least that's good. bfast was: 1/4 c. lentils, 1/8 c. white rice, 1/4 c oatmeal my mom left on the stove, 1 chobani lowfat yogurt (pineapple flavor!), and 2 choco chip cookies my brother made. YUM.

went out to a museum with a friend after my interview, then we went to chipotle. i got a chicken burrito with all the things i like on it (woohoo!), ate 2/3 of it and saved a third for later. that 2/3 of a burrito stuck with me a loooooong time. i drank maybe 1/3 of my friend's hot chocolate with soy milk when her belly got full.

tonight, i ate a broccoli and beef stirfry my mama made with basmati rice. the marinade she used was soo yummy! (tamari, ginger, lime, sugar, vinegar) i just ate the rest of my chipotle burrito as an 8:45 pm snack to get up to calories for the day. i almost went without because i def did not feel like i needed it but then i thought of my DD tomorrow... but man, i feel like i've been full all day!! kinda scared to weigh myself tomorrow...
avecrain is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2011, 07:00 PM   #32
Why wait, just do it NOW!

Gallery: Beeb
Stats: Then: 162.4 Now: 158 :( Darn Holidays!!
WOE: No Diet = No Stress! Just eating healthy!
DD for me!

B. 168 Calories......Smart Bran Cereal w/ Calorie Countdown FF milk, 1/3 banana, tea w/FF 1/2 & 1/2

L. 317 Calories.....Quesadilla made with FF shredded cheddar cheese, 3 oz chicken, lcal wrap, and salsa

D. 145 Calories.....1/2 FF bologna sandwich on lcal wheat bread, 1 cup Progresso light Italian style meatball soup

S. 139 Calories....Cocopop w/Laughing Cow cheese wedge, SF Jello w/whipped cream, 2 hard candies and FF and regular 1/2 and 1/2 in tea & coffee throughout the afternoon/evening.

Total.....769 Calories....77.7g Carbs

A man asked Gautama Buddha, "I want happiness." Buddha said, "First remove "I," that's Ego, then remove "want," that's Desire. See now you are left with only "Happiness.”
Beeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 12:20 AM   #33
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: songbird82
Stats: 157.5/142/132 5'5.5"
WOE: Hhcg/JUDD
Start Date: September 2011
I know this is super late, but I wanted to post my awesome UD I had..someone has to know how good I ate today!! This is my second UD!

I was running late this morning, so I didn't have time for my original planned breakfast..so it ended up being:Multi-grain Cheerios with almond milk, coffee w/half n half - 172 cals

Lunch was at this great wine bar..where I pretty much ate most of my calories...eeek! Oh, but it was soo good!! I had Lobster Bisque soup, 3/4 Pesto Mozzarella Panini, side salad with avocado ranch dressing, Chocolate bread pudding, and 2 glasses of WINE!!! I was soo full!! 1593 cals I did estimate these calories with online references, but I rounded up, so it may be slightly less

I ended with a smallish dinner of Trader Joe's Butter Chicken w/ Basmati rice - 405 cals

Grand total of: 2171 calories! A bit higher than my 2000 goal, but not to bad! I'm hoping these calories make my second DD tomorrow easier!

Not sure if anyone will see this, but I like at least writing it down!!

~Maudie
songbird82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 06:19 AM   #34
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by songbird82 View Post
I know this is super late, but I wanted to post my awesome UD I had..someone has to know how good I ate today!! This is my second UD!

I was running late this morning, so I didn't have time for my original planned breakfast..so it ended up being:Multi-grain Cheerios with almond milk, coffee w/half n half - 172 cals

Lunch was at this great wine bar..where I pretty much ate most of my calories...eeek! Oh, but it was soo good!! I had Lobster Bisque soup, 3/4 Pesto Mozzarella Panini, side salad with avocado ranch dressing, Chocolate bread pudding, and 2 glasses of WINE!!! I was soo full!! 1593 cals I did estimate these calories with online references, but I rounded up, so it may be slightly less

I ended with a smallish dinner of Trader Joe's Butter Chicken w/ Basmati rice - 405 cals

Grand total of: 2171 calories! A bit higher than my 2000 goal, but not to bad! I'm hoping these calories make my second DD tomorrow easier!

Not sure if anyone will see this, but I like at least writing it down!!

~Maudie
Ahh, what a feast! A woman after my own heart Sounds like you enjoyed it, which is what you're supposed to do because nothing is off limits on your UD
sophiethecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 08:22 AM   #35
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: synger
Stats: Start: 310 Current: 259
WOE: Calorie and carb counting, IR Diet framework
Start Date: IR/PCOS: Dx pre-diabetic 3/2010
UD for me, and carb central!

B: cottage cheese, and coffee w/cream
L: leftover Singapore rice noodles (the first menu item I wanted when I was on an UD and could have the carbs for the first time in months!)

S: carbed out: Halloween candy, and two slices of cheese (the sugar made me feel weird, so I needed the protein)

D: macaroni and Cheese with chicken (my husband cooked, and really wanted pasta, so I didn't complain)

Still and all, even with all the sugar it came to a bit over 2200, which is my UD ceiling. Amazing.

Next UD I want more real food and veggies, and less sugar. But it's nice to have the option.
synger is offline   Reply With Quote