Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2011, 05:50 PM   #1
Why wait, just do it NOW!

Gallery: Beeb
Stats: Then: 162.4 Now: 158 :( Darn Holidays!!
WOE: No Diet = No Stress! Just eating healthy!
There Is NO Stess Eating On Our JUDDD WOE!!

I just found this wonderful fact (at least for me) out this week. As you all know I'm extremely stressed about my Little Miss and in the past, when doing LC and being this stressed, I would CRAVE all those things I couldn't have......and I would eat them!! Then I would feel so guilty I would be more stressed and.....well, you know the story, I'm sure.

Well, I have to tell you NOTHING like this has happened this time! Even on my DDs, and a couple of them were riddled with sad/bad news, I didn't eat out of stress and I did this because I KNEW that the next day I COULD eat out of stress if I needed to and I could eat ANYTHING I wanted to!

This ^^^^ has helped me MORE in my time of then I could possibly have imagined! Without the added stress of "I can't have" I have been able to concentrate on helping my baby and just doing what is right for her AND me! The stress of "eating the right foods" is not even in my thoughts right now because all the foods I eat are "right" for me now, and keeping to my UDs and DDs is so easy I'm not even thinking about it, it's just happening as it should! PLUS, logging in my food keeps my mind busy and off "other things".

It's a Win/Win WOE for me! You GOTTA LOVE JUDDD!!

A man asked Gautama Buddha, "I want happiness." Buddha said, "First remove "I," that's Ego, then remove "want," that's Desire. See now you are left with only "Happiness.”

Last edited by Beeb; 10-25-2011 at 06:00 PM..
Beeb is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2011, 03:33 AM   #2
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Heidinem
Stats: 130/111/105 (5')
WOE: mostly pescetarian, moderate carbs
Start Date: November 1, 2009
I know you are going thru a difficult time, just wanted to let you know I am thinking of you. Glad to know that at least the food monster is under control. .
Heidinem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 08:14 AM   #3
Why wait, just do it NOW!

Gallery: Beeb
Stats: Then: 162.4 Now: 158 :( Darn Holidays!!
WOE: No Diet = No Stress! Just eating healthy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidinem View Post
I know you are going thru a difficult time, just wanted to let you know I am thinking of you. Glad to know that at least the food monster is under control. .
Beeb is offline   Reply With Quote