Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   UD Fail! So Should Tomorrow Be an UD or a DD? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/742975-ud-fail-so-should-tomorrow-ud-dd.html)

Joedi 10-25-2011 04:20 PM

UD Fail! So Should Tomorrow Be an UD or a DD?

Started off a great UD with an egg & a little cheese for brekkie...then an early lunch at the local chinese buffet.:jumpjoy:

Ate two moderate plates of meat n veggies..all with a small amount of different sauces on..drank water, had fresh fruit for dessert....and enjoyed every bite!

An hour later...I am curled up with tummy pain...and have spent the rest of the night on the loo :cry:

Rest of the family were fine..i must have caught a rogue germ!

Am feeling a lot better now..just before bed...and a little empty..but wont eat till morning...just incase!

So do I go ahead and make tomorrow a DD? If I do, I think I might be ravenous!

Or Do I count today as a DD? I have NO clue as to how much calories I have actually absorbed...and dont want to go too much over my limit!

I dont want any more medium days...I had 2 last week...and need to get back into the swing of Juddd!

Thanks in advance for any advice :hugs:

Jo
x

darlingnikki 10-25-2011 04:55 PM

sorry not much advice as I'm still somewhat of a newb but hugs hope you feel better soon.

why not load up on chicken broth and SF gatorade then listen to your body when your sodium and electrolyte levels are where they are should be and then eat sensible nutrient dense foods that are easy to digest?...then depending on how your day turns out you know what to do tomorrow.

HTH
hugs
Nikki

sophiethecat 10-25-2011 05:30 PM

Sorry you're sick :( :console: I think I know how you feel. I feel I'm done with Chinese buffet type foods for a good long while after my debacle on the 17th. :stars:

Anyway, my instinct would be to see how the day plays out. Since you're sick, see what your body is asking for and treat it kindly. Lots of fluids if you can manage.

If you aren't very hungry and can get by on broths and light fare, then you can have a DD. If it turns into an UD, it won't hurt to have 2 in a row, and then you'll be prepared to get right back on track the next day with a DD.

Just feel better soon! :hugs:

Beeb 10-25-2011 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sophiethecat (Post 15121466)
Sorry you're sick :( :console: I think I know how you feel. I feel I'm done with Chinese buffet type foods for a good long while after my debacle on the 17th. :stars:

Anyway, my instinct would be to see how the day plays out. Since you're sick, see what your body is asking for and treat it kindly. Lots of fluids if you can manage.

If you aren't very hungry and can get by on broths and light fare, then you can have a DD. If it turns into an UD, it won't hurt to have 2 in a row, and then you'll be prepared to get right back on track the next day with a DD.

Just feel better soon! :hugs:

:goodpost: and what I would also suggest! See what your tummy says and how you feel. Sorry to hear you got the "rogue germ" (:love: this terminology :up:) and hope you are feeling better tomorrow, Jo! :console:

SoHappy 10-25-2011 06:37 PM

Jo, if it were me, I'd do another UD tomorrow. I'd call this one a MD, and just move on from here.

You didn't get so many calories today that this is going to undo you. If anything, your body will thank you, and then Thursday you can do another DD and your rotation will be strong again.

I'm so sorry you hit. Hope you feel a whole lot better in the morning. I know it's after 1:30 am over there now, so you're probably in bed now. Get rest. Feel better. Hugs!

RileyWorm 10-26-2011 05:27 PM

:hugs: no advice but hope you are feeling better soon!!

Joedi 10-26-2011 06:23 PM

Thanks all!
Slept like a log... lots of weird dreams... Lol!
Woke up starving.... And have just ended a very pleasant UD of 1891 cals.
DD tomorrow... This time by choice!

Hugs
Jo
X