Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   Just started JUDD...finally!!! (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/742959-just-started-judd-finally.html)

songbird82 10-25-2011 01:30 PM

Just started JUDD...finally!!!

So after doing the Hcg diet last month and losing 13lbs, I am transitioning into JUDD to help me lose the last 10-12 lbs, and then maintain. Yesterday was my first official day of JUDD! I had to start with an UD because we had a family dinner, but it was so great to eat whatever I wanted! It was hard to figure out calories because everything was homemade, but I'm pretty sure I made it to my calorie limit!
According to the JUDD calculator my UD should be 2000 cals, and my DD should 500 cals. So far for today's DD I've had 2 eggs, coffee with 2tbs. of Half n half for 182 cals. I plan on having some Greek yogurt with berries later, and not sure what's for dinner yet!
I'm really curious to see how my body responds to JUDD, and even though I see everyone's great results, I just hope it works for me!

Let the experiment begin!!! :)

~Maudie

Dottie 10-25-2011 01:33 PM

:up:

sophiethecat 10-25-2011 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by songbird82 (Post 15120981)
So after doing the Hcg diet last month and losing 13lbs, I am transitioning into JUDD to help me lose the last 10-12 lbs, and then maintain. Yesterday was my first official day of JUDD! I had to start with an UD because we had a family dinner, but it was so great to eat whatever I wanted! It was hard to figure out calories because everything was homemade, but I'm pretty sure I made it to my calorie limit!
According to the JUDD calculator my UD should be 2000 cals, and my DD should 500 cals. So far for today's DD I've had 2 eggs, coffee with 2tbs. of Half n half for 182 cals. I plan on having some Greek yogurt with berries later, and not sure what's for dinner yet!
I'm really curious to see how my body responds to JUDD, and even though I see everyone's great results, I just hope it works for me!

~Maudie

:welcome: Songbird! :hiya: Sounds like you're off to a great start! It IS wonderful to be able to eat what you want on UD! :yummy:

SoHappy 10-25-2011 01:35 PM

Quote:

~Maudie

Yay! You're here! I kept thinking you should be about done with your last bit of hcg diet protocol, and here you are. :laugh:

Welcome! :welcome:

stardustshadow 10-25-2011 01:39 PM

Welcome!! I hope you enjoy JUDDD and see some great results!

Beeb 10-25-2011 07:19 PM

Quote:

~Maudie

:welcome: and so glad to have you on board!! You were VERY wise to start your JUDDD WOE with an UD! You gave your body a chance to get "full" and it will make your DD a lot easier, believe me!

I hope you find great success on JUDDD, like some many of us have!! :high5: