Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   Thinking of giving it a go (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/742939-thinking-giving-go.html)

Majella 10-25-2011 10:36 AM

Thinking of giving it a go

Iǘe put my numbers on the juddd website and I feel I can give it a go. Right now Iḿ trying to low carb but keep breaking it for bread. I've counted calories before so I know I can do that ok. Do I need to keep both days low carb or can the up day just be normal once itś within your calorie limit? I am going to the gym more often now as well and I just need something that I can do without too much stress!!! Also my husband would like me to eat dinner with him and I'd love to as well :) I'll buy the book as well as that'll help keep me motivated:)

SoHappy 10-25-2011 10:51 AM

Welcome to JUDDD! If you can count your calories, you can get skinny. :laugh:

As you read your book, and especially as you read here on the JUDDD threads, you will really learn how to make this work for you most effectively and most easily, so if you can work it in, spend a few hours here, just reading through these posts. Lots of good information here from the folks who are making it happen!

As to your foods, those choices will be entirely up to you. You can remain very low carb. You can increase your carb level. You can discard low carb completely and eat cake instead. LOL In other words, JUDDD doesn't even suggest to you what foods you should include and what foods you should avoid. Those decisions are up to you, and you will undoubtedly choose those foods that you enjoy, that leave you feeling well, and those foods that give you happiness as you prepare them, as you serve them, as you share them with your family and with your friends.

If you have questions, post them. Everyone here is so friendly and helpful, encouraging and supportive. I know you will do very well. And that you will even thrive! And.. of course.. get slim and trim. :laugh:

:welcome:

sophiethecat 10-25-2011 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Majella (Post 15120344)
Iǘe put my numbers on the juddd website and I feel I can give it a go. Right now Iḿ trying to low carb but keep breaking it for bread. I've counted calories before so I know I can do that ok. Do I need to keep both days low carb or can the up day just be normal once itś within your calorie limit? I am going to the gym more often now as well and I just need something that I can do without too much stress!!! Also my husband would like me to eat dinner with him and I'd love to as well :) I'll buy the book as well as that'll help keep me motivated:)

:welcome: Majella! :shake: Cute avatar! :heart:

I think you will love this woe once you give it a whirl! :)

Majella 10-25-2011 11:39 AM

Thanks guys it seems too good to be true but when I think back a few years I lost weight calorie cycling.

My avatar is my cat Mika, I got an artist to make a painting of him and he does really look like that. I'll have a good read around here and the website but I'm sure now that this is my way forward and downward on the scales!

stardustshadow 10-25-2011 02:33 PM

Welcome!!

Cruzcrzy 10-25-2011 05:24 PM

Welcome. We are glad you are here :).

Beeb 10-25-2011 06:05 PM

A little late but :welcome: to the JUDDD Family! It sounds like you have your plan in order and know how to "work it"! :jumpjoy:

WTG and looking forward to your success posts!! :high5:

Majella 10-30-2011 01:37 PM

It's working, I've lost 2.5 lbs already!!! I'm so Happy

SoHappy 10-30-2011 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Majella (Post 15134898)

Whoa! Good Job! :jumpjoy:

sophiethecat 10-30-2011 01:55 PM

Quote:

:jumpjoy: :jumpjoy: :high5:

Beeb 10-30-2011 02:01 PM

Quote:

:jumpjoy::hugs::high5: