Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   Hello, I am joining the JUDDD team. (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/742870-hello-i-am-joining-juddd-team.html)

Kissa 10-25-2011 06:06 AM

Hello, I am joining the JUDDD team.

Hi everyone, I have been popping in and out watching this thread for some time now and have decided to have go.

I intend to keep it Low Carb as that is a natural and happy way for me to eat, but I like the idea of eating less, then more. I have lost 10 lbs in the past 2 or 3 months and have found my appetite has diminished, so hopefully I won't find the Down Days too hard.

I will join one of the main threads and look forward to getting to know you all and benefiting from your experience.

synger 10-25-2011 08:46 AM

Welcome!

addict1000 10-25-2011 08:50 AM

YAY :shake:

Welcome to the group! It is so exciting to see the group growing!

Good luck reach goal!

SoHappy 10-25-2011 08:51 AM

Hey! It's wonderful for you to join us here! This is an exciting place to be, a fun way to lose weight and improve almost all aspects of mental and physical health, and a really encouraging and supportive bunch of people!

Have you read here enough to feel pretty confident about heading into JUDDDing? We have almost anything you could want to know about discussed on this Forum, but if you have any questions about anything, just ask away, 'cause there's usually somebody around shortly to answer you. :laugh:

I think you're going to love it here, and I think you are going to get as slim as you want to be!

:welcome:

sophiethecat 10-25-2011 09:00 AM

Hi Kissa! :shake: I welcomed you on the other thread too, but wanted to say welcome again and good luck with JUDDD - I think you will enjoy it and our little (growing!) community here. :)

pooticus 10-25-2011 09:31 AM

Hi there! :welcome: :) It's a great group of people!!!!

Beeb 10-25-2011 09:34 AM

:welcome: and a better group of supportive, informative and amazing people you will NEVER find anywhere else!

Enjoy JUDDD and your new JUDDD BUDDD Family!! :hugs::jumpjoy:

RileyWorm 10-25-2011 10:24 AM

:welcome::clap::up:

i'm a newbie too and loving it here!!

-erin

Low Carb Librarian 10-25-2011 11:01 AM

:hiya:

Kissa 10-25-2011 03:12 PM

First DD done. I didn't find it at all hard I am happy to say.

I made a 2 litres of vegetable soup, that is about 8 cups, and worked it out carefully at 500 calories for the whole lot.

I started the day with a Berocca drink, went to a Zumba class, enjoyed a soya late at the cafe in the gym. Came home and had a bowl of the soup, showered and went shopping.

Then this evening we were going to the theatre, so before leaving I had 2 boiled eggs and another bowl of soup. I had a diet coke during the interval and have otherwise been drinking water.

Total calories on ****** 409 :)

LuvLatte 10-25-2011 03:14 PM

SoHappy 10-25-2011 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kissa (Post 15121273)

I made a 2 litres of vegetable soup, that is about 8 cups, and worked it out carefully at 500 calories for the whole lot.

I started the day with a Berocca drink, went to a Zumba class, enjoyed a soya late at the cafe in the gym. Came home and had a bowl of the soup, showered and went shopping.

Then this evening we were going to the theatre, so before leaving I had 2 boiled eggs and another bowl of soup. I had a diet coke during the interval and have otherwise been drinking water.

I applaud you! Your planning and then your resolve right off the bat is going to stand you in very good stead with both weight loss and the health benefits that a calorie restricting and cycling diet can provide. You are inspiring me to always do my best at this too.

Now that you have devised this menu for your first DD, and have devised a recipe for your soup, of which you've already done the work of figuring the measurements and calories, you won't have to spend much time doing this figuring over again. Now you have the menu for one successful DD done. You can follow this again, or figure another perfect DD for the next one, and add a second menu to your file. It's not long before you have a nice collection of DD menus, complete with the recipes to make them and the calorie counts already figured out, and JUDDD gets that much easier as you go along.

Joedi 10-25-2011 03:53 PM

Welcome kissa! Sounds like you have your first DD well sorted! Let us know how your UD goes!

And Synger.... I love your new avi!

Hugs
Jo
X

Beeb 10-25-2011 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kissa (Post 15121273)

Can you post your vegetable soup recipe in the DD recipe thread or the other JUDDD recipe thread? 500 cals for the whole pot sounds amazing to me!!! :up::clap:

synger 10-27-2011 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joedi (Post 15121366)
Welcome kissa! Sounds like you have your first DD well sorted! Let us know how your UD goes!

And Synger.... I love your new avi!

Hugs
Jo
X

Thank you! I wanted something fun.