Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2011, 05:42 PM   #181
Blabbermouth!!!
 
sophiethecat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Maintain Lane
Posts: 5,189
Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by songbird82 View Post
My whoo hoo is having friends that have had no clue I'm dieting, in mid conversation stop and say, "Wow..you look skinny!" Yay!! Sometimes we don't see it in the mirror, but when others notice without you telling them, it feels awesome!!!
sophiethecat is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2011, 04:34 AM   #182
Senior LCF Member
 
Majella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Cork, Ireland
Posts: 625
Gallery: Majella
Stats: 191/183/132
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: June 2013
Now I'm my sclaes told me this morning I've lost 2.5 lbs !!! I'm thrilled because I was so worried my 600 cal was too high on my low days. But maybe all the walking I've been doing is helping, I didn't feel like I was "dieting" at all in fact I felt so good and normal!!! I can eat with my husband again and have a cappuccino with friends and I've been using this cream for stretch marks and that's actually working The only bad thing is that I have a yukky headcold!
Majella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 06:47 AM   #183
Blabbermouth!!!
 
wastednuffime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Here!!
Posts: 5,130
Gallery: wastednuffime
Stats: 330+ / 172.5 / ???
WOE: Healthy eating and T25 baby!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majella View Post
Now I'm my sclaes told me this morning I've lost 2.5 lbs !!! I'm thrilled because I was so worried my 600 cal was too high on my low days. But maybe all the walking I've been doing is helping, I didn't feel like I was "dieting" at all in fact I felt so good and normal!!! I can eat with my husband again and have a cappuccino with friends and I've been using this cream for stretch marks and that's actually working The only bad thing is that I have a yukky headcold!
fantastic!!!
wastednuffime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 06:57 AM   #184
Senior LCF Member
 
Lori-s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 184
Gallery: Lori-s
Stats: 176.8/148.9/150 - 5'10"
WOE: JUDDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majella View Post
Now I'm my sclaes told me this morning I've lost 2.5 lbs !!! I'm thrilled because I was so worried my 600 cal was too high on my low days. But maybe all the walking I've been doing is helping, I didn't feel like I was "dieting" at all in fact I felt so good and normal!!! I can eat with my husband again and have a cappuccino with friends and I've been using this cream for stretch marks and that's actually working The only bad thing is that I have a yukky headcold!
Sorry about your headcold and hope you are feeling better soon.

Congrats on the loss!
Lori-s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 06:59 AM   #185
Blabbermouth!!!
 
wastednuffime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Here!!
Posts: 5,130
Gallery: wastednuffime
Stats: 330+ / 172.5 / ???
WOE: Healthy eating and T25 baby!!!!
OK,

I guess I have a "Double" woo-hoo..

#-1, Yesterday at work one of my patients asked me....~drum roll~....If I was losing weight? I was like huh? and immediately stuttered,.."er,..no, but I need to"... Now why i responded like that, i dunno ...I think he just took me by surprise, as i last saw him on Thursday. Also too, I was wearing a set of my more fitted scrubs, had the top tucked in and everything..

I went into the lounge on break and stood at the floor length mirror and thought...dang i DO look smaller...

OK, #-2,... I made it easily through my 2nd DD!! Today is an UD...I feel GREAT!!! My energy is high.
__________________
Anna........(" wasted enough time!!)
EXERCISE!!

Ask~~~.Believe~~~Receive....

*Look* *Speak* *Act* ...in the direction you want to go, be or do...
wastednuffime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 07:01 AM   #186
Administrator
 
Dottie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: S.E. Texas Gulf Coast
Posts: 71,407
Gallery: Dottie
WOE: 90%/10% Primal and Low-Carb
Going to get a lot of exercise this morning: everyone
Dottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 10:06 AM   #187
Blabbermouth!!!
 
sophiethecat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Maintain Lane
Posts: 5,189
Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
I posted this on the 24/JUDDD thread too, but it's 1 p.m. finally got around to stripping off my toasty layers and weighing myself and I'm at 146 on the scale! I could almost cry tears of joy - haven't seen this weight in over a year! It's probably because my stomach is so empty from DD eating, but yet it is afternoon and usually I weigh more this time of day, so perhaps 146 is about right.
sophiethecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 10:07 AM   #188
Blabbermouth!!!
 
sophiethecat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Maintain Lane
Posts: 5,189
Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majella View Post
Now I'm my sclaes told me this morning I've lost 2.5 lbs !!! I'm thrilled because I was so worried my 600 cal was too high on my low days. But maybe all the walking I've been doing is helping, I didn't feel like I was "dieting" at all in fact I felt so good and normal!!! I can eat with my husband again and have a cappuccino with friends and I've been using this cream for stretch marks and that's actually working The only bad thing is that I have a yukky headcold!
So happy for you Majella!!! Isn't JUDDD so freeing? Yaayyyyy!!
sophiethecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 10:08 AM   #189
Blabbermouth!!!
 
sophiethecat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Maintain Lane
Posts: 5,189
Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by wastednuffime View Post
OK,

I guess I have a "Double" woo-hoo..

#-1, Yesterday at work one of my patients asked me....~drum roll~....If I was losing weight? I was like huh? and immediately stuttered,.."er,..no, but I need to"... Now why i responded like that, i dunno ...I think he just took me by surprise, as i last saw him on Thursday. Also too, I was wearing a set of my more fitted scrubs, had the top tucked in and everything..

I went into the lounge on break and stood at the floor length mirror and thought...dang i DO look smaller...

OK, #-2,... I made it easily through my 2nd DD!! Today is an UD...I feel GREAT!!! My energy is high.
Double the for double the whoo hooos!!!! KUTGW, Wasted!!
sophiethecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 10:23 AM   #190
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Speck333's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 5,186
Gallery: Speck333
WOE: Semi-Primal
My woohoo for today is probably a little weird. Last night, I had Chinese take-out from my favorite place. And guess what? It wasn't nearly as good as I remembered it. My tastes have changed. How is this a woohoo? This is a woohoo because it means I can be done obsessing about this particular food. I can be done feeling sorry for myself because I can't have it whenever I want (but of course, on JUDDD I can have it from time to time). I'm calling this a woohoo because I'm just over it now.

WAY TO GO to all the woohoo "losers"!!
Speck333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 10:36 AM   #191
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Cruzcrzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 10,936
Gallery: Cruzcrzy
Stats: 183/136/129-131
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speck333 View Post
My woohoo for today is probably a little weird. Last night, I had Chinese take-out from my favorite place. And guess what? It wasn't nearly as good as I remembered it. My tastes have changed. How is this a woohoo? This is a woohoo because it means I can be done obsessing about this particular food. I can be done feeling sorry for myself because I can't have it whenever I want (but of course, on JUDDD I can have it from time to time). I'm calling this a woohoo because I'm just over it now.

WAY TO GO to all the woohoo "losers"!!
I GET exactly what you are saying, and I've had similar experiences with certain foods. This is a woo-hoo, for sure.

Congrats to ALL the LOSERS! It's wonderful to see and celebrate all the successes on this thread .
Cruzcrzy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 12:06 PM   #192
Major LCF Poster!
 
Joedi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: England
Posts: 1,481
Gallery: Joedi
Stats: 180/131-135/133 5' 5.5" 40 y/o
WOE: Maintaining on Juddd
Start Date: Made Goal on 23/10/2011 - Stats updated daily
My woohoo is that I ate a cupcake!

Got it on my DD yesterday at a party, and saved it for today.
AND I ate it this morning! This is a biggie for me...I am recovering from Bulimia (7 months Binge/purge free!) and when I started juddd I was very afraid of triggering myself into a binge/purge.

So, when I started adding high carb, former "trigger" treats, I would do it last thing before bed...leaving no room for a binge!

Well today, I ate that cupcake...the most junky thing I have eaten yet (I make my own baked goods with nut flours)...and early on in the day...and I was fine!

I wasn't really craving it..but I wanted to know I could do it!

I didnt feel guilty, just ate it, noted it on ***...and went for my gym session.

AND it just wasn't "all that"! Sweet, and a bit bland...I thought afterwards...I like my own cooking better...lol!

A small woohoo...but, for me, a big step forward!

Hugs
Jo
x
__________________


"Eat today for the clothes you want to wear tomorrow!"

Last edited by Joedi; 10-30-2011 at 12:08 PM..
Joedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 12:33 PM   #193
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Cruzcrzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 10,936
Gallery: Cruzcrzy
Stats: 183/136/129-131
Jo,

this is wonderful. I am celebrating with you. This is definitely a BIG WOO-HOO!!
Cruzcrzy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 12:41 PM   #194
Blabbermouth!!!
 
sophiethecat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Maintain Lane
Posts: 5,189
Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
Wooo hooo, Speck

I have also experienced having a food not be "all that" once I had it again. It loses it's appeal and obsession quality, doesn't it?

And whoooo hoooo, Jo, that is remarkable and wonderful progress! You're doing great!

sophiethecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 12:47 PM   #195
Big Yapper!!!!
 
jeaniem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 7,652
Gallery: jeaniem
Stats: 166/138.6/?
WOE: lc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joedi View Post
My woohoo is that I ate a cupcake!

Got it on my DD yesterday at a party, and saved it for today.
AND I ate it this morning! This is a biggie for me...I am recovering from Bulimia (7 months Binge/purge free!) and when I started juddd I was very afraid of triggering myself into a binge/purge.

So, when I started adding high carb, former "trigger" treats, I would do it last thing before bed...leaving no room for a binge!

Well today, I ate that cupcake...the most junky thing I have eaten yet (I make my own baked goods with nut flours)...and early on in the day...and I was fine!

I wasn't really craving it..but I wanted to know I could do it!

I didnt feel guilty, just ate it, noted it on ***...and went for my gym session.

AND it just wasn't "all that"! Sweet, and a bit bland...I thought afterwards...I like my own cooking better...lol!

A small woohoo...but, for me, a big step forward!

Hugs
Jo
x
A real cupcake you are my hero!
jeaniem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 02:08 PM   #196
Way too much time on my hands!
 
SoHappy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 17,913
Gallery: SoHappy
Stats: obese/slimmer
WOE: JUDDD!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joedi View Post
My woohoo is that I ate a cupcake!

Got it on my DD yesterday at a party, and saved it for today.
AND I ate it this morning! This is a biggie for me...I am recovering from Bulimia (7 months Binge/purge free!) and when I started juddd I was very afraid of triggering myself into a binge/purge.

So, when I started adding high carb, former "trigger" treats, I would do it last thing before bed...leaving no room for a binge!

Well today, I ate that cupcake...the most junky thing I have eaten yet (I make my own baked goods with nut flours)...and early on in the day...and I was fine!

I wasn't really craving it..but I wanted to know I could do it!

I didnt feel guilty, just ate it, noted it on ***...and went for my gym session.

AND it just wasn't "all that"! Sweet, and a bit bland...I thought afterwards...I like my own cooking better...lol!

A small woohoo...but, for me, a big step forward!

Hugs
Jo
x

I'm really, really, really happy for you. I love hearing this. And here's the thing I love about this. That JUDDD got you there. I mean, you did it, but you did it by using JUDDD to make it happen for you.

There is something very healing about this eating plan, and some way it triggers stuff in the brain and makes the brain direct levels of chemicals and hormones a little different, I don't know... but I'm really happy for you about this.

You definitely seem to have got to the part where something in your brain that controls all this is able to just say, "eh.. no big deal" and go on to something else without so much as a backward glance. And, yes.. most cupcakes aren't all that special. Usually, if you really want a special one, you have to make it yourself.
__________________
Best wishes, Pat
SoHappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 06:08 AM   #197
Blabbermouth!!!
 
wastednuffime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Here!!
Posts: 5,130
Gallery: wastednuffime
Stats: 330+ / 172.5 / ???
WOE: Healthy eating and T25 baby!!!!
Today is day 5 of doing JUDDD for me!!

My woo-hoo is that i feel SO much better, physically, eating this way then...the *other* way...

Its almost like i can't explain it. I feel "normal"..and I don't have to hoard pounds and pounds of ground beef in the freezer anymore. You see, I used to basically live on ground beef ( that, along w/eggs, lots of cheese and pork rinds) when i was strict lowcarbing. I rarely ate veggies and fruits were a no-no in my mind. When I went off LC-ing, which i certainly did from time to time, I went WAY off...devouring every caby thing in sight that i had deprived myself of for weeks..

I no longer feel the need to do that, and my body seems to LOVE the "rest" I'm giving it, consumption wise. Yesterday was an UD for me and I ate within reason and was content with my choices. Thus far, i'm loving JUDDD and actually hoping to get my 2 kids ( ages 14 & 20 and both needing to lose a little weight) on a *looser* version of this WOE.. Any advice on how to go about that would be greatly appreciated!!

wastednuffime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 08:52 AM   #198
Blabbermouth!!!
 
sophiethecat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Maintain Lane
Posts: 5,189
Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
GOAL!!!

sophiethecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 11:05 AM   #199
Senior LCF Member
 
Majella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Cork, Ireland
Posts: 625
Gallery: Majella
Stats: 191/183/132
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: June 2013
Whohooo Sophie good on ya!!
Majella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 11:08 AM   #200
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Cruzcrzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 10,936
Gallery: Cruzcrzy
Stats: 183/136/129-131
Woo-Hoo Sophie!!! I am celebrating with you. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Cruzcrzy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 11:23 AM   #201
Blabbermouth!!!
 
sophiethecat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Maintain Lane
Posts: 5,189
Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by wastednuffime View Post
Today is day 5 of doing JUDDD for me!!

My woo-hoo is that i feel SO much better, physically, eating this way then...the *other* way...

Its almost like i can't explain it. I feel "normal"..and I don't have to hoard pounds and pounds of ground beef in the freezer anymore. You see, I used to basically live on ground beef ( that, along w/eggs, lots of cheese and pork rinds) when i was strict lowcarbing. I rarely ate veggies and fruits were a no-no in my mind. When I went off LC-ing, which i certainly did from time to time, I went WAY off...devouring every caby thing in sight that i had deprived myself of for weeks..

I no longer feel the need to do that, and my body seems to LOVE the "rest" I'm giving it, consumption wise. Yesterday was an UD for me and I ate within reason and was content with my choices. Thus far, i'm loving JUDDD and actually hoping to get my 2 kids ( ages 14 & 20 and both needing to lose a little weight) on a *looser* version of this WOE.. Any advice on how to go about that would be greatly appreciated!!

This is an amazing thing to read, I'm sooo happy for you! Enjoy the freedoms of JUDDD and not having to live on ground beef and just a few other things!

You might start a new thread with your question about your kids on JUDDD just so more people might see it.
sophiethecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 11:24 AM   #202
Blabbermouth!!!
 
sophiethecat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Maintain Lane
Posts: 5,189
Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
Thanks everyone for the congrats I ate a Big Mac for lunch to celebrate
sophiethecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 02:12 PM   #203
Big Yapper!!!!
 
jeaniem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 7,652
Gallery: jeaniem
Stats: 166/138.6/?
WOE: lc
Awesome news Sophie!
jeaniem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 05:15 PM   #204
Blabbermouth!!!
 
sophiethecat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Maintain Lane
Posts: 5,189
Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeaniem View Post
Awesome news Sophie!
Thank you, Jeanie!
sophiethecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 05:18 PM   #205
Blabbermouth!!!
 
sophiethecat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Maintain Lane
Posts: 5,189
Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
I wore my goal pants tonight!

Last time I wore them was about a year ago, to a concert. After that I started gaining weight and couldn't wear them anymore. They are brown dress pants, and I remember this past summer trying to get them up over my hips and thighs and not being able to pull them up all the way.

Then when I tried them on again about a month ago, I could get them up, buttoned and zipped, but they were still too tight when I sat down.

Tonight I went ahead and wore them, and while they were a little tight around the waistband, they started "adjusting" to me a bit and I thought I looked pretty good in them. Felt pretty good too.

Wow, a year since I could wear those pants.

__________________
Started JUDDD 10/12/11 after LC.
MAINTENANCE since 11/12/11, & have lost more weight. I shake things up all the time with my version of Pirate Jenny's MUDDD, my "Fast 5" & other IF. ...low-moderate fat....and eating "healthy" foods 75+% of the time which lets me have real life and indulgences too I've reached my goals, improved my health & appearance, and enjoy my lifetime woe!

Last edited by sophiethecat; 11-02-2011 at 05:21 PM..
sophiethecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 05:35 PM   #206
Administrator
 
Dottie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: S.E. Texas Gulf Coast
Posts: 71,407
Gallery: Dottie
WOE: 90%/10% Primal and Low-Carb
Congrats to everyone today!
Dottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 06:25 AM   #207
Blabbermouth!!!
 
wastednuffime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Here!!
Posts: 5,130
Gallery: wastednuffime
Stats: 330+ / 172.5 / ???
WOE: Healthy eating and T25 baby!!!!
Drum roll....

After my first full week of doing JUDDD...I am down 3.2-lbs

Why does this tickle me so much? Its because right before starting JUDDD ( the exact day before!!) I came off a very strict LC 2 week stint. I'm talking very LC, like meat and eggs only...and lost 10 pounds during that time. Most of it water I'm sure..

When starting JUDDD, I expected to gain some of that water weight loss back. I read here that it was normal to have an initial bounce up after LC-ing, so i was totally prepared for that...

Well, I'm shocked and thrilled beyond words to have amazingly, NOT seen a bounce, but an added loss of 3 more lbs to boot!! Let me tell you, i have eaten and enjoyed some of the most Delicious previously "prohibited" food on my UD , so no deprivation, no 'woes-me....Just pure joy and loving this new found freedom
wastednuffime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 06:27 AM   #208
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Cruzcrzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 10,936
Gallery: Cruzcrzy
Stats: 183/136/129-131
Quote:
Originally Posted by wastednuffime View Post
Drum roll....

After my first full week of doing JUDDD...I am down 3.2-lbs

Why does this tickle me so much? Its because right before starting JUDDD ( the exact day before!!) I came off a very strict LC 2 week stint. I'm talking very LC, like meat and eggs only...and lost 10 pounds during that time. Most of it water I'm sure..

When starting JUDDD, I expected to gain some of that water weight loss back. I read here that it was normal to have an initial bounce up after LC-ing, so i was totally prepared for that...

Well, I'm shocked and thrilled beyond words to have amazingly, NOT seen a bounce, but an added loss of 3 more lbs to boot!! Let me tell you, i have eaten and enjoyed some of the most Delicious previously "prohibited" food on my UD , so no deprivation, no 'woes-me....Just pure joy and loving this new found freedom
Woo-Hoo!!!!!!!!!!.

I am celebrating with you!! Congratulations!
Cruzcrzy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 06:35 AM   #209
Blabbermouth!!!
 
sophiethecat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Maintain Lane
Posts: 5,189
Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by wastednuffime View Post
Drum roll....

After my first full week of doing JUDDD...I am down 3.2-lbs

Why does this tickle me so much? Its because right before starting JUDDD ( the exact day before!!) I came off a very strict LC 2 week stint. I'm talking very LC, like meat and eggs only...and lost 10 pounds during that time. Most of it water I'm sure..

When starting JUDDD, I expected to gain some of that water weight loss back. I read here that it was normal to have an initial bounce up after LC-ing, so i was totally prepared for that...

Well, I'm shocked and thrilled beyond words to have amazingly, NOT seen a bounce, but an added loss of 3 more lbs to boot!! Let me tell you, i have eaten and enjoyed some of the most Delicious previously "prohibited" food on my UD , so no deprivation, no 'woes-me....Just pure joy and loving this new found freedom
WHOOO HOOO!!! I loved to read this! So happy for you!
sophiethecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 09:05 AM   #210
Way too much time on my hands!
 
SoHappy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 17,913
Gallery: SoHappy
Stats: obese/slimmer
WOE: JUDDD!!!
wastednuffime, I'm thrilled to see you have had such wonderful success right off the bat on JUDDD, especially since you've been able to really enjoy eating a few *extra* foods that you hadn't been having on your strict low carb plan before.

I know you will continue to have more weight loss from following the JUDDD plan, and even if you run into some of those famous JUDDD weight fluctuations, I know you will get to goal while enjoying all of those wonderful Up Days that let you appreciate a much wider range of foods in your diet.
SoHappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:46 PM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.