Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   I'm so screwed up, please help? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/742094-im-so-screwed-up-please-help.html)

LuvLatte 10-21-2011 07:23 AM

I'm so screwed up, please help?

These were my last few day:

M: 406 cals, rest day
T: 1649 cals, activity: 562 cals
W: 1345 cals, rest day (blew my DD)
T: 1038 cals, activity: 817 cals

My DD should be 347, UD should be 1750.

I feel like I still can't do it right, despite this being the 4th week. I blew Wed's DD cuz I was starving, so yesterday I tried to make it a DD (600-700) but I was hungry after training.

So is today a DD or UD? I'm so confused :eek::dunno::sad:

Your advice is much needed and greatly appreciated!!

Beeb 10-21-2011 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LuvLatte (Post 15108291)
These were my last few day:

M: 406 cals, rest day
T: 1649 cals, activity: 562 cals
W: 1345 cals, rest day (blew my DD)
T: 1038 cals, activity: 817 cals

My DD should be 347, UD should be 1750.

I feel like I still can't do it right, despite this being the 4th week. I blew Wed's DD cuz I was starving, so yesterday I tried to make it a DD (600-700) but I was hungry after training.

So is today a DD or UD? I'm so confused :eek::dunno::sad:

Your advice is much needed and greatly appreciated!!

OK what I would do is re-calculate your numbers using several different calculators, find the average and begin again. Make today an UD with those number and start fresh with a new DD tomorrow.

All is NOT lost, just need to get adjusted, is all! And maybe arrange your training or UDs to land on your training days? I think this may help! :console:

LuvLatte 10-21-2011 08:43 AM

Thank you so much, Linda!!!!! You're awesome!!!!

I was worried that I was eating too many cals too many days in a row. DH and I tend to have Chinese food on Tu & Th, so when I weighed myself this morning (I actually felt thin), it gained a lb! Must be the sodium... So I measured my waist and hips, both showed .2" loss. So I just need to buckle down and take it one day at a time.

So far I'm packing for work: 2 hard boiled eggs, 3 string cheese (doc said I was on on calcium), one avocado, oatmeal, 250 cals of pineapple at work, green noodles.

Thank you again, Linda!

Beeb 10-21-2011 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LuvLatte (Post 15108569)
Thank you so much, Linda!!!!! You're awesome!!!!

I was worried that I was eating too many cals too many days in a row. DH and I tend to have Chinese food on Tu & Th, so when I weighed myself this morning (I actually felt thin), it gained a lb! Must be the sodium... So I measured my waist and hips, both showed .2" loss. So I just need to buckle down and take it one day at a time.

So far I'm packing for work: 2 hard boiled eggs, 3 string cheese (doc said I was on on calcium), one avocado, oatmeal, 250 cals of pineapple at work, green noodles.

Thank you again, Linda!

:hugs: