Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   It's FRIDAY - what are you eating today? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/742042-its-friday-what-you-eating-today.html)

sophiethecat 10-21-2011 05:16 AM

It's FRIDAY - what are you eating today?

UD for me.

B - coffee with hwc

Have NO idea what I'll eat today. I tried to think about it some while I drifted off to sleep last night (after my lowest DD) and honestly couldn't think of anything I was dying to have. Guess I'll see how the day goes :)

betty301 10-21-2011 05:35 AM

Have fun with your UD Sophie!

Do you stay at home too? I do and I rather like having the luxury of being able to plan as I go.

DD today for and so far, just coffee :)
It's typical for me not to eat til around lunch time.

Lots of easily digested food today since my tummy doesn't feel right. DH picked up some V8 for me yesterday and I'll probably make a couple shakes.

sophiethecat 10-21-2011 05:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by betty301 (Post 15107848)
Have fun with your UD Sophie!

Do you stay at home too? I do and I rather like having the luxury of being able to plan as I go.

DD today for and so far, just coffee :)
It's typical for me not to eat til around lunch time.

Lots of easily digested food today since my tummy doesn't feel right. DH picked up some V8 for me yesterday and I'll probably make a couple shakes.

Thanks, Betty :) Yes, I stay home. I still plan for DD the night before, or at least think ahead to what I have to eat and will likely eat for some of the meals. It helps me a lot.

I'm the same as you in that I don't normally get hungry until at least noon.

Hope your belly feels better today! :console: :hugs:

avecrain 10-21-2011 06:28 AM

DD
Still in bed...ahh the life of the unemployed, recent college grad. When I get up, I will have:

B: Green tea w/tbsp half & half (22)
L: 2 slices deli turkey (60), 1 slice muenster (110), 1 cup steamed broccoli (54) (224)
D: 1 can tuna (150), 2 cups spinach (14), 1 cup cuke (16), 1 red pepper (37), 1 carrot (30), 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar (15) (262)

Total: 504 (PERFECT!!! TOTAL ACCIDENT!) ETA: Whoops, math mistake, actually 506. It'll do. :)

LaurieKeren 10-21-2011 06:31 AM

DD for me:

1 whole egg and 2 egg whites, scrambled with broccoli, mushrooms, and a little onion. (215 cals)

Not sure what the plan is for the rest of the day....

sophiethecat 10-21-2011 07:09 AM

Holy moly. I got so hungry, made a run on McDonalds. Got a bacon, egg & cheese biscuit, hashbrown and cinnamon melt and came home with it.

After inhaling the food, I'm about to eat the last bite of the cinnamon melt, and I am pretty darn full. Well I better be because along with the cream in my coffee, that was 1,181 calories down the hatch!

:yummy:

Last time I go to a fast food place for a while - need to save my $ and eat at home. But man, that was a nice treat :)

lindaokc 10-21-2011 08:12 AM

UP day today.

Brunch - 5 eggs scrambled in cream w/ butter ( I was really hungry)

Supper - Liver & onions, maybe a salad

addict1000 10-21-2011 11:09 AM

DD for me..My first one!

Veggie soup- 120
Just for one cauliflower- 1/2 serving 20 cal
egg white patty with Laughing cow cheese- 55
Carbsmart yogurt- 60

I'm full. I do IF so I think I am done for the day. I wanted to save 25 calories for hot cocoa tonight...but I seem to have more than enough. It is hard to believe I am so full on so few calories???

sophiethecat 10-21-2011 12:15 PM

5 hours later got kinda hungry again. Had 1/4 c. leftover hamburger helper and a pear.

LaurieKeren 10-21-2011 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurieKeren (Post 15108097)
DD for me:

1 whole egg and 2 egg whites, scrambled with broccoli, mushrooms, and a little onion. (215 cals)

le sigh. I ate some tortilla chips and queso dip. Definitely going to be over on calories today.

RileyWorm 10-21-2011 12:50 PM

I am on an UD but will have to do a serious restart on Monday - I have a birthday dinner tonight, wedding on saturday, and birthday party on Sunday. So my whole weekend will be UD, probably! :)
Today though, I 've had 3 slices bacon, 2 scrambled eggs with 1 slice of colby jack, lunch was a vanilla cupcake, and snack was a pumpkin spice granola bar. I think that is 650, and tonight we are going to Longhorn for RIBEYE!

BroadwayBaby 10-21-2011 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurieKeren (Post 15108097)
DD for me:

1 whole egg and 2 egg whites, scrambled

Laurie, that's how I eat my eggs on DD too! I call them egg lites! :) On UD's I eat whole eggs. But for DD's I add at least one yolk in cuz I just can't do straight egg whites! Plus there is something in the yokes that is great for burning fat and building muscle! I believe it's called lechithin. However I do know that on DD's some peeps would rather use egg whites to better stretch out their calories. For me, I just can't do egg whites alone.

http://www.weight-loss-center.net/we...ab2e_black.png

kris4chloe 10-21-2011 02:31 PM

DD for me

Breakfast was coffee, one from home and one starbucks

mid morning snack: large kosher dill pickle

Lunch Trader Joe's Reduced fat Southwestern Salad

at 328, so have 172 calories left for dinner and maybe snack. will wait to see what i feel like eating, have a few different options

BroadwayBaby 10-21-2011 02:41 PM

DD for me!

B=Nothing...I slept til 12:30pm! That Midnight Screening and after chat over coffee last night had much up til almost 4am!

L=Can of Chicken N Stars soup with a handful frozen veggies =200 cals
S=100 calorie pack of almonds =100 cals

(What I will be eating later on this evening at work)
D=Ham Sandwich on Light Wheat Bread, 1 slice veggie cheese, with sliced dill pickle and onion, mustard, diet soda, bag pop chips =280 cals

S=Cozy Shack SF chocolate pudding cup =60 cals

total for my DD cals =640 (-10 under! yay):jumpjoy:

http://www.weight-loss-center.net/we...ab2e_black.png

sophiethecat 10-21-2011 02:46 PM

Had a glass of wine. Up to 1,500 calories now.

That big high calorie breakfast at 10 a.m. has pretty much held me all day. :yummy:

sophiethecat 10-21-2011 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RileyWorm (Post 15109497)
I am on an UD but will have to do a serious restart on Monday - I have a birthday dinner tonight, wedding on saturday, and birthday party on Sunday. So my whole weekend will be UD, probably! :)
Today though, I 've had 3 slices bacon, 2 scrambled eggs with 1 slice of colby jack, lunch was a vanilla cupcake, and snack was a pumpkin spice granola bar. I think that is 650, and tonight we are going to Longhorn for RIBEYE!

Enjoy all the fun stuff this weekend! :)