Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2011, 06:58 PM   #31
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mommie22boys
Stats: 211/199/135 5'5.5"
WOE: Paleo/ JUDDD
Start Date: Originally 6/7/07, Now 4/1/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommie22boys View Post
UD today.

After dropping 1.4 pounds after my last UD of over 2000 calories, I decided to try upping my UD # from 1610 to 1800. So last night I tried to plan out my calories for the day...it's so much food! Right now at 3:30, I've already had over 900 calories and I felt like all I did at work was eat!

...will post my final menu later.
So. Much. Food.

.......UDs totally !!!

7:30 - coffee w/ hwc and a splash of flavored coffee-mate (199)
10:30 - toasted cinnamon-raisin breakfast thin w/ whipped butter (158)
11:30 - ramekin of Judy's Pumpkin Bake (131)
12:30 - sammy on a slice of 10 grain bread w/ turkey, salami, cheese, lettuce and mayo, and a chocolate-raspberry Luna bar. Also a packet stevia-sweetened blueberry/berry drink mix for my water (464)
2:30 - yogurt (110)
4:00 - laughing cow blue cheese wedge (35)
5:30 - 1 slice chicken parmagiana, 1/2 cup broccoli, 1 slice 10-grain bread w/margarine (385)
8:00 - 1 bowl golden grahams w/ skim milk (160)
9:30 - blueberry/berry drink mix (30)

Seriously...all I did all day long was eat. The good news is I don't feel overly stuffed. That's what usually happens on UDs when I haven't eaten enough yet by dinner...I over compensate by just eating a ton of calories all at once just to get them in.

Total: 1728...but DH just brought home a bunch of Chinese takeout, so I had a few bites of this and that, so I'm sure I've gotten to my 1800 goal. Woo-Hoo!!

Off oto plan tomorrow's DD. it's gonna be a challenge, because tomorrow is Bunco, which means lots of food and drink (I'm bringing my own diet drinks, though). Wish me luck, BUDDDs!

You know the laws of dieting. All gains are water weight. All losses are of fat! --SoHappy
Mommie22boys is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2011, 07:08 PM   #32
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: SoHappy
Stats: obese/slimmer
WOE: JUDDD!!!
Quote:
So. Much. Food.

.......UDs totally !!!

7:30 - coffee w/ hwc and a splash of flavored coffee-mate (199)
10:30 - toasted cinnamon-raisin breakfast thin w/ whipped butter (158)
11:30 - ramekin of Judy's Pumpkin Bake (131)
12:30 - sammy on a slice of 10 grain bread w/ turkey, salami, cheese, lettuce and mayo, and a chocolate-raspberry Luna bar. Also a packet stevia-sweetened blueberry/berry drink mix for my water (464)
2:30 - yogurt (110)
4:00 - laughing cow blue cheese wedge (35)
5:30 - 1 slice chicken parmagiana, 1/2 cup broccoli, 1 slice 10-grain bread w/margarine (385)
8:00 - 1 bowl golden grahams w/ skim milk (160)
9:30 - blueberry/berry drink mix (30)

Seriously...all I did all day long was eat. The good news is I don't feel overly stuffed. That's what usually happens on UDs when I haven't eaten enough yet by dinner...I over compensate by just eating a ton of calories all at once just to get them in.

Total: 1728...but DH just brought home a bunch of Chinese takeout, so I had a few bites of this and that, so I'm sure I've gotten to my 1800 goal. Woo-Hoo!!

Off oto plan tomorrow's DD. it's gonna be a challenge, because tomorrow is Bunco, which means lots of food and drink (I'm bringing my own diet drinks, though). Wish me luck, BUDDDs!
Nobody, and I mean NObody would read what you ate today and believe you were on a weight loss diet! Gotta' love the JUDDD.

What is Bunco and how is there food and drink involved? Can you order a salad there? I don't know. LOL But good luck with staying to your DD calories in spite of going there. Our Down Days are the important ones that make the weight loss, so I'll keep my fingers tightly crossed for your success. Oh.. and have fun!
SoHappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 07:25 PM   #33
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mommie22boys
Stats: 211/199/135 5'5.5"
WOE: Paleo/ JUDDD
Start Date: Originally 6/7/07, Now 4/1/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoHappy View Post
Nobody, and I mean NObody would read what you ate today and believe you were on a weight loss diet! Gotta' love the JUDDD.

What is Bunco and how is there food and drink involved? Can you order a salad there? I don't know. LOL But good luck with staying to your DD calories in spite of going there. Our Down Days are the important ones that make the weight loss, so I'll keep my fingers tightly crossed for your success. Oh.. and have fun!
I know...right? I ate and ate, but felt so controlled. It was a great feeling, honestly.

Bunco is a game with dice. No real skill involved. Just really a bunch of gals getting together to have some fun. Kinda like my parents would go out once a month for bridge night with friends when I was growing up...now it's Bunco. With this group of gals, there's always a ton of tasty food there.

I'm gonna go buy a lemon poundcake, cut it into bites, sprinkle with powdered sugar and put on a pretty plate. Beats making something delicious on my own that I don't even get to eat. I'll do my best to just stay away from the feeding trough at the party...maybe chat at one of the game table when everyone goes to graze.

I'll do it tomorrow. DD you shall be!!!
Mommie22boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 07:35 PM   #34
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: SoHappy
Stats: obese/slimmer
WOE: JUDDD!!!
Quote:
I know...right? I ate and ate, but felt so controlled. It was a great feeling, honestly.

Bunco is a game with dice. No real skill involved. Just really a bunch of gals getting together to have some fun. Kinda like my parents would go out once a month for bridge night with friends when I was growing up...now it's Bunco. With this group of gals, there's always a ton of tasty food there.

I'm gonna go buy a lemon poundcake, cut it into bites, sprinkle with powdered sugar and put on a pretty plate. Beats making something delicious on my own that I don't even get to eat. I'll do my best to just stay away from the feeding trough at the party...maybe chat at one of the game table when everyone goes to graze.

I'll do it tomorrow. DD you shall be!!!
Andrea, it sounds like Bunco nights need to come at the end of Up Days, so you can enjoy it all with your friends. Is this anything worth inserting a MD into your rotation so that you can turn Bunco dates into UDs? Or not worth it enough to bother...?
SoHappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 07:41 PM   #35
Why wait, just do it NOW!

Gallery: Beeb
Stats: Then: 162.4 Now: 158 :( Darn Holidays!!
WOE: No Diet = No Stress! Just eating healthy!
Breakfast 124 Cals

1.7 oz apple (quarter of an apple, diced)
2 TBS calorie countdown milk
Oatmeal

Lunch...Italian Hot Dog Tortilla Wrap 165 Cals

1 small banana pepper
1 98% fat free hot dog
3 slices, thin onion
2 oz potato
1 trader joe's low carb tortilla

Dinner 322 Cals

2 oz Chicken Sausage
3 Plum Tomatoes made into sauce
1 cup Potato Gnocchi

Snacks 213 Cals (124 of these cals are from that STUPID banana! Won't do THAT again on a DD )

5 oz banana
1/2 DD Pumpkin Pie
6 peanuts peanuts

Fat Free Half and Half for tea/coffee

Total for today: 824 Calories (Got close to the 900 today ) and 128 Carbs

A man asked Gautama Buddha, "I want happiness." Buddha said, "First remove "I," that's Ego, then remove "want," that's Desire. See now you are left with only "Happiness.”
Beeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 07:49 PM   #36
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: LaurieKeren
Stats: 198.6/191.4/120
WOE: moderate low carb; healthy food choices
Start Date: 05/27/2014 (this time, haha)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurieKeren View Post
UD for me.

Handful of almonds

Coffee w/half & half

Salad: slice of bacon, toasted cheese, toasted walnuts, lettuce, cucumber, radish, home made ranch dressing, a dash of Frank's Hot Sauce

2 sliced of smoked turkey and about a 1/2 ounce of cheese

That is it so far...

Planned for dinner: breaded and fried pork chops and some veggies.
Hubby came home all excited because somebody gave him some little peppers. So he stopped by the store to get what he needed to make jalepenos stuffed with a bit of cheese and smoked turkey, then wrapped with bacon and cooked on the grill. We had those as an appetizer (because it was ready before dinner was, lol). I ate two (they were quite small).

But while he was at the store, he bought some Krispy Kreme donuts and I ate about a third of one.

Dinner: breaded and fried pork chop (actually, pork loin, cut thinnish), topped with milk gravy and sauteed mushrooms, served with a side of pureed turnips.

Oh, it was so tasty!!

Then, I ate a few bites of ice cream while I was scooping some out for my son, lol.

Not sure of the exact calories. I need to get a good scale.

Last edited by LaurieKeren; 10-20-2011 at 07:50 PM..
LaurieKeren is offline   Reply With Quote