Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   Love JUDDD so far... (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/741954-love-juddd-so-far.html)

kris4chloe 10-20-2011 08:47 AM

Love JUDDD so far...

I have struggled with my weight since the birth of my first child 16 years ago. i have lost the weight between kids many, many times. I have done weight watchers, body for life, south beach, and various other low carbs.

Today is my fourth day on JUDDD and it is an UD so I woke up a little hungry but not to bad, but went straight to starbucks for my yummy caramel machiato (which was a no no on low carb)

I came home and made bacon and eggs (typical low carb meal). Decided to have a sourdough muffin since my kids muffin looked good.

After drinking coffee, eating 2 eggs, some bacon I couldn't even finish the other half of my muffin. What? me not want to eat? Not finish my plate. I am full, not uncomfortably full but satisfied. I know if I would have forced myself to eat that other half I would be miserable.

As of this morning I am down 4 lbs and I started JUDDD on Monday. Aparently my body likes this WOE. I don't mind it either. Dealt with a little hunger yesterday on my DD but not to bad. Today is an UD and I find it ironic that I have eaten for breakfast what I ate for the entire day yesterday on a DD. I am trying to spread out my UD calories because last UD I was surprised with to many calories left at the end of the day and had to force it down and was a little to full when I went to bed.

kris4chloe 10-20-2011 09:41 AM

Just planned out my day with a nice healthy lunch, and making homemade chili for dinner with beans! my family will be so happy. Chili is one of my specialties that my kids ask for but when I went low carb I had to cut out the beans and it has not been the same.

I have all my calories accounted for and am going to eat every last one!

sophiethecat 10-20-2011 10:20 AM

:jumpjoy: Glad you're doing so well! Enjoy your UD. Get those calories in :) Glad you can enjoy your chili again. For me, I had just perfected my pizza crust when I went LC and now I can enjoy it again. :)

Joedi 10-20-2011 10:21 AM

IKWYM!

I sometime look at my breakfast calories...and think...that would have been my full DD's allotment!

So glad you are enjoying juddd...and having such great weightloss too!

hugs
Jo
x

SoHappy 10-20-2011 11:40 AM

Yay for chili with the BEANS in it! Somehow, chili without the beans is just a disappointment. :laugh: Enjoy your supper this evening with your happy family.

I'm so glad to hear you loving this eating plan and having such wonderful success with it! Yup.. eat every last one of those calories. That nice big swing between our low DDs and our lovely UDs is a part of what is so valuable about the cycling plan, and part of what can help JUDDD help and heal us! :up:

stardustshadow 10-20-2011 12:10 PM

I am so happy that you love it too! I think it is great to see your success...it inspires me, too!

kris4chloe 10-20-2011 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stardustshadow (Post 15106153)
I am so happy that you love it too! I think it is great to see your success...it inspires me, too!

:D

Beeb 10-20-2011 03:34 PM

:jumpjoy::hugs::shake::high5::up::clap:

What more can I say?! :dunno::hyst: