Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   New issue of First magazine (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/741583-new-issue-first-magazine.html)

Mommie22boys 10-19-2011 01:23 PM

New issue of First magazine

I picked a copy of the October 31st issue just now...one of the cover stories is titled, "Better than a tummy tuck: The every-other-day proven foood formula that burns belly fat fast"

I've only just scanned it...it's not about the JUDDD plan, but it DOES talk about the benefits of calorie cycling. However, what we would call a DD, is a restriction to 1200 calories. Huh? There's some science here (of course, this IS First magazine) that I'll have to re-read, but there's also a 3-cycle course to follow. Might be an interesting read.

I, of course, am thrilled with my JUDDD plan though. :)

Low Carb Librarian 10-19-2011 02:33 PM

I read that too. It is based on the 17 day diet... looks too confusing for me. I like simple JUDDD!

Seabreezes 10-19-2011 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Low Carb Librarian (Post 15103195)
I read that too. It is based on the 17 day diet... looks too confusing for me. I like simple JUDDD!

I also read the article and went and perused the book at WallyWorld - it is really confusing. It would be easier to just do higher DD's. It is protein based, no carbs after 2 PM, etc. I think there is a group on LCF doing the 17 Day Diet.

I thought maybe our Dr. Johnson was going to be touted when I first glanced at the article. :) At least they are talking about calorie cycling.

Beeb 10-19-2011 02:54 PM

JUDDD is one of those little know miracles that is just starting to come up in the world through other WOE like the 17 day diet with it's calorie restriction.

I am just amazed that our JUDDD hasn't caught on! :dunno: I really think people see those DDs are evil and very hard to do so they shy away, but give them the same calories everyday and make them cut out foods and they seem to find it an easy and acceptable WOE.

Got me! :dunno::doh:

E.W. 10-21-2011 09:38 AM

One thing I didn't care for was them saying "better than a tummy tuck" . After all
they are 2 different things. And because I was once about 70 lbs heavier I already
have a lot extra of extra skin and sure don't think this wonderful WOE will get rid of
it. But it sure is helping with the weight.

dazygyrl 10-21-2011 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by E.W. (Post 15108748)
One thing I didn't care for was them saying "better than a tummy tuck" . After all
they are 2 different things. And because I was once about 70 lbs heavier I already
have a lot extra of extra skin and sure don't think this wonderful WOE will get rid of
it. But it sure is helping with the weight.

yeah, no kidding....i love JUDDDD, but it ain't gonna tighten up the skin on my tummy from having 4 babies, 4 sections, 3 of those 4 babies being nearly 10lbs and over 10 lbs.....can't compare a WOE to surgery....