Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2011, 10:50 AM   #1
Why wait, just do it NOW!
 
Beeb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: A REAL Jersey Girl!!
Posts: 12,049
Gallery: Beeb
Stats: Then: 162.4 Now: 158 :( Darn Holidays!!
WOE: LC..My "Don't Have To Think Because It's Simple"!
YOU GOTTA EAT!!

This was a slogan from Checkers Fast Food Restaurant when my son was working there and I want you all to remember this!

YOU GOTTA EAT!! YES, you need to eat up to or close to those UD calories! I know for most of us it seems like SO many calories to eat and so much more food than we are use to, but if you don't eat up to those calories I guarantee that you will be more hungry on tomorrow's DD than you wanna be! (Been here, done this, no fun! )

The UD calories REALLY help and I know it's hard to do in the beginning because most of us are so conditioned to "not eat this or that or don't eat too much". As far as JUDDD goes, eating less on the UDs is NOT a good idea. It's the science of calorie restriction that makes this plan work so well, and the Up and Down calories, every other day, keeps our metabolism UP and our bodies guessing!

This is what we want. There needs to be a calorie spread between those days that will accomplish this and that is how JUDDD is set up. Do the plan as suggested, it really is "magic" when done as Dr. Johnson figured out!

And remember YOU GOTTA EAT and LESS IS NOT BETTER!!
__________________

A man asked Gautama Buddha, "I want happiness." Buddha said, "First remove "I," that's Ego, then remove "want," that's Desire. See now you are left with only "Happiness.”

Last edited by Beeb; 10-18-2011 at 11:06 AM..
Beeb is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2011, 10:56 AM   #2
Junior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 39
Gallery: niadan1962
yep eat like a pig//and or a gorilla

I read on a "raw eaters" site once something that made sense. Said that when farmers want to fatten up their pigs for slaughter they feed them A Lot of cooked food--if they want to slim them down---they feed them A LOT of raw food! incorporate more raw fruits and veggies!

also saw a doc where people were put on a "mountain gorillas diet) which amounted to forty pounds of fruits and vegetables a day--every last one of them lost weight. All them reduced their cholestral and blood sugar.

intersting

Last edited by niadan1962; 10-18-2011 at 11:01 AM..
niadan1962 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 11:02 AM   #3
Major LCF Poster!
 
Debrat3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: WA. state
Posts: 1,394
Gallery: Debrat3
Stats: 257/235/goal 130 5'3"
WOE: Atkins 72
Start Date: Oct. 12,2011/restart Oct.1,2012
OK you just answered my question I just asked in my other post. Cool now I get it thanks Beeb you must of read my mind!
Debrat3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 11:05 AM   #4
Why wait, just do it NOW!
 
Beeb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: A REAL Jersey Girl!!
Posts: 12,049
Gallery: Beeb
Stats: Then: 162.4 Now: 158 :( Darn Holidays!!
WOE: LC..My "Don't Have To Think Because It's Simple"!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Debrat3 View Post
OK you just answered my question I just asked in my other post. Cool now I get it thanks Beeb you must of read my mind!
Beeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 11:08 AM   #5
Blabbermouth!!!
 
sophiethecat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Maintain Lane
Posts: 5,189
Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
Yes, get in those UD calories or as close as you can.

Here's something I read on a Livejournal JUDDD page several days ago that helped me see the importance of eating all those calories. I didn't look around the site and I don't know who wrote this, but the advice seems to ring true.

What are Up Days (UD) and Down Days (DD)?

On an UD, you can eat as much as you like. Truly! It’s best if you aim for what the JUDDD calculator gives you for your recommended caloric intake, but it’s fine to go over. What’s most important is that you do NOT GO UNDER on your up days, as this will inhibit weight loss by putting your metabolism into starvation mode. It’s better to go over than under, certainly. However, you shouldn’t go crazy and stuff yourself – eat whenever you’re hungry until you are full, but don’t binge unnecessarily.


And this was said too:

Why I am not losing weight?

There are several possibilities. Are you not eating enough calories on your UDs? Undershooting your UD caloric intake is the most common reason people fail to lose.


And of course it stresses staying at the DD limit you need too.

HTH.
__________________
Started JUDDD 10/12/11 after LC.
MAINTENANCE since 11/12/11, & have lost more weight. I shake things up all the time with my version of Pirate Jenny's MUDDD, my "Fast 5" & other IF. ...low-moderate fat....and eating "healthy" foods 75+% of the time which lets me have real life and indulgences too I've reached my goals, improved my health & appearance, and enjoy my lifetime woe!

Last edited by sophiethecat; 10-18-2011 at 11:11 AM..
sophiethecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 11:09 AM   #6
Why wait, just do it NOW!
 
Beeb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: A REAL Jersey Girl!!
Posts: 12,049
Gallery: Beeb
Stats: Then: 162.4 Now: 158 :( Darn Holidays!!
WOE: LC..My "Don't Have To Think Because It's Simple"!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophiethecat View Post
Yes, get in those UD calories or as close as you can.

Here's something I read on a Livejournal JUDDD page several days ago that helped me see the importance of eating all those calories. I didn't look around the site and I don't know who wrote this, but the advice seems to ring true.

What are Up Days (UD) and Down Days (DD)?

On an UD, you can eat as much as you like. Truly! It’s best if you aim for what the JUDDD calculator gives you for your recommended caloric intake, but it’s fine to go over. What’s most important is that you do NOT GO UNDER on your up days, as this will inhibit weight loss by putting your metabolism into starvation mode. It’s better to go over than under, certainly. However, you shouldn’t go crazy and stuff yourself – eat whenever you’re hungry until you are full, but don’t binge unnecessarily.


And this was said too:

Why I am not losing weight?

There are several possibilities. Are you not eating enough calories on your UDs? Undershooting your UD caloric intake is the most common reason people fail to lose...?
Thanks Sophie!!
Beeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 11:27 AM   #7
Blabbermouth!!!
 
sophiethecat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Maintain Lane
Posts: 5,189
Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by beeb View Post
Thanks Sophie!!
sophiethecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 11:54 AM   #8
Senior LCF Member
 
LuvLatte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Southern CA
Posts: 125
Gallery: LuvLatte
Stats: 135/141/123 @ 5'3" and 46 yo
WOE: LC on and off. Now whole foods & JUDDD
Start Date: Restart: 9/21/2011 w JUDDD at 145
Thanks Pat and Sophie!

I'm still not sure how much to eat, on days that I exercise a lot. For instance, Saturday, my UD, I had two hours of martial arts, which according to ************, burns 1125 cals. I ate 1658 cals, this was even trying to eat pizza and potato wedges with cheddar cheese in preparation for Sunday's hike.

Then on Sunday, I was on the moutain for over 12 hours, but i conservatively put in that i hiked uphill while carrying load, for only 6 hours (didn't count the rest periods and downhill hours). That burned 2801 cals, and I ate 2723 cals that day.

So with these activities, am I sabotaging my progress?

Just a side note, everytime we come off the mountains, DH loses weight. I don't. Grrr.... But at least I've noticed that I'm lose 1/4 of an inch in my waist after big hikes like that.
__________________
Taking it one day at a time...

Kristine

10/15/11 weight: 141
LuvLatte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 03:24 PM   #9
Senior LCF Member
 
kris4chloe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Southern Cali
Posts: 460
Gallery: kris4chloe
Stats: 229/181/140 HW:265
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Sept 2011 Restart / Sept 2010 Original Start
Today is my first UD and I still have 900-1000 calories to go today and am so full from lunch (my first piece of real bread in a long time) I can not imagine eating that much. I am going to give it a try because I know that I will have a DD tomorrow and don't want to be starving.

Other then oils, nuts, nut butters what are some good ways to get in some good high quality calories?
kris4chloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 03:29 PM   #10
Major LCF Poster!
 
Joedi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: England
Posts: 1,481
Gallery: Joedi
Stats: 180/131-135/133 5' 5.5" 40 y/o
WOE: Maintaining on Juddd
Start Date: Made Goal on 23/10/2011 - Stats updated daily
A coffee with cream is good...or some berries with cream poured on..yum!

Avacados are a nice way to get a lot of calories easily, as is full fat greek yogurt.

A chunk of cheddar, perhaps with some apple slices or a few grapes?

Or how about an OMM..made with almond flour and chocolate?

let us know how you get on!

hugs
Jo
x
Joedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 03:35 PM   #11
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mommie22boys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Western NY
Posts: 2,492
Gallery: Mommie22boys
Stats: 211/199/135 5'5.5"
WOE: Paleo/ JUDDD
Start Date: Originally 6/7/07, Now 4/1/13
Great thread!! I have to keep telling myself this. I have had just over 1800 for the day, and I am completely stuffed. I get to the point after school where I think (on UDs), how am I still gonna eat 1000 calories? So for dinner I had country style pork ribs, fat and all, and a small red potato with butter and sour cream. So. Full. The rest of the evening will be just water and tea...in my brain, I need to help all that food along, so I'm drinking all I can stand.
Mommie22boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 08:34 AM   #12
Senior LCF Member
 
addict1000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: at peace with myself
Posts: 133
Gallery: addict1000
Stats: 201/190/150
WOE: LC-IF-JUDDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophiethecat View Post
Yes, get in those UD calories or as close as you can.


What are Up Days (UD) and Down Days (DD)?

On an UD, you can eat as much as you like. Truly! It’s best if you aim for what the JUDDD calculator gives you for your recommended caloric intake, but it’s fine to go over. What’s most important is that you do NOT GO UNDER on your up days, as this will inhibit weight loss by putting your metabolism into starvation mode. It’s better to go over than under, certainly. However, you shouldn’t go crazy and stuff yourself – eat whenever you’re hungry until you are full, but don’t binge unnecessarily.


And this was said too:

Why I am not losing weight?

There are several possibilities. Are you not eating enough calories on your UDs? Undershooting your UD caloric intake is the most common reason people fail to lose.


And of course it stresses staying at the DD limit you need too.

HTH.

I really needed this. On my first UD I am so tempted to keep calories and carbs low.
addict1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 10:03 AM   #13
Senior LCF Member
 
Buttercup204's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Nevada
Posts: 131
Gallery: Buttercup204
Stats: 204/197/165
WOE: NK/JUDDD
It truly is harder for me to eat enough on my UD's its like my body expects me to restrict like I did the day before! Weird, but I know better. If I restrict on my UD, I will not make it through my DD. I am restarting this WOE from Atkins so I sort of expect not to lose at first because of the extra carbs I am eating that my body is not used to but that's okay at first because it helps my cravings to eat what I want every other day. I tried eating low carb on my UD's and DD's and it failed...miserably. I felt TOO restricted. I ended up rebelling completely! So back to basics.
Buttercup204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 10:24 AM   #14
Senior LCF Member
 
addict1000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: at peace with myself
Posts: 133
Gallery: addict1000
Stats: 201/190/150
WOE: LC-IF-JUDDD
Hi Buttercup!

I am a rebel at heart too. I have great will power and can sacrifice a great deal...IF I see results. As soon as I am too restricted and the weightloss slows to a crawl, I just refuse to do it...

My brain has trouble processing immense work and sacrifice for extremely minimal results.

Here's hoping this works for us all!
addict1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 09:23 PM   #15
Senior LCF Member
 
Buttercup204's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Nevada
Posts: 131
Gallery: Buttercup204
Stats: 204/197/165
WOE: NK/JUDDD
Addict, I am exactly the same. :-) Maybe that's why I kept cheating on my strictly low carb plan! Lots of hard work and sacrifice for minimal results. Humph! Tough DD today for me today...so hungry and I know I didn't eat enough yesterday so that's probably why. I will say that eating lc on UDs did make for less hunger on my DDs. Oh well! I had considered doing a sort of CAD on my UDs but that might still be too restrictive for me...have you tried it that way to help w/DD hunger?

Last edited by Buttercup204; 10-22-2011 at 09:45 PM..
Buttercup204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 10:12 AM   #16
Senior LCF Member
 
Buttercup204's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Nevada
Posts: 131
Gallery: Buttercup204
Stats: 204/197/165
WOE: NK/JUDDD
Another lb down today putting me right about where I started before I went "off the rails". Lol. 3 total. Wahoo!
Buttercup204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 10:57 AM   #17
Why wait, just do it NOW!
 
Beeb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: A REAL Jersey Girl!!
Posts: 12,049
Gallery: Beeb
Stats: Then: 162.4 Now: 158 :( Darn Holidays!!
WOE: LC..My "Don't Have To Think Because It's Simple"!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttercup204 View Post
Another lb down today putting me right about where I started before I went "off the rails". Lol. 3 total. Wahoo!
Make sure to post in the weighing thread for all to see!
Beeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 04:05 PM   #18
Major LCF Poster!
 
Joedi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: England
Posts: 1,481
Gallery: Joedi
Stats: 180/131-135/133 5' 5.5" 40 y/o
WOE: Maintaining on Juddd
Start Date: Made Goal on 23/10/2011 - Stats updated daily
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttercup204 View Post
Another lb down today putting me right about where I started before I went "off the rails". Lol. 3 total. Wahoo!


The only way is down for you now, Buttercup!
WTG!

jo
x
Joedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 05:57 PM   #19
Blabbermouth!!!
 
sophiethecat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Maintain Lane
Posts: 5,189
Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttercup204 View Post
Another lb down today putting me right about where I started before I went "off the rails". Lol. 3 total. Wahoo!
WHOO HOOO!
sophiethecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 06:24 PM   #20
Why wait, just do it NOW!
 
Beeb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: A REAL Jersey Girl!!
Posts: 12,049
Gallery: Beeb
Stats: Then: 162.4 Now: 158 :( Darn Holidays!!
WOE: LC..My "Don't Have To Think Because It's Simple"!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beeb View Post
This was a slogan from Checkers Fast Food Restaurant when my son was working there and I want you all to remember this!

YOU GOTTA EAT!! YES, you need to eat up to or close to those UD calories! I know for most of us it seems like SO many calories to eat and so much more food than we are use to, but if you don't eat up to those calories I guarantee that you will be more hungry on tomorrow's DD than you wanna be! (Been here, done this, no fun! )

The UD calories REALLY help and I know it's hard to do in the beginning because most of us are so conditioned to "not eat this or that or don't eat too much". As far as JUDDD goes, eating less on the UDs is NOT a good idea. It's the science of calorie restriction that makes this plan work so well, and the Up and Down calories, every other day, keeps our metabolism UP and our bodies guessing!

This is what we want. There needs to be a calorie spread between those days that will accomplish this and that is how JUDDD is set up. Do the plan as suggested, it really is "magic" when done as Dr. Johnson figured out!

And remember YOU GOTTA EAT and LESS IS NOT BETTER!!
I'm bumping this for the newbies and for a reminder to the rest of us! JUDDD is a SCIENCE and it REALLY needs to be followed as such. It works because we eat lots of food on one day and then don't on the following day.

Tweaking, lowering or not eating close up to your calorie ceiling on your UDs is NOT a good idea, and will NOT make things go faster, better, or help you to lose more. In this case LESS IS NOT BETTER! In fact it will probably stop JUDDD from working it's "magic"! Either is eating over your DD calories time and time again. We really need to stay at or just below those calories ceiling for this plan to work!

Do the plan as suggested and intended and I promise the "magic" will appear!
Beeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 03:27 AM   #21
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,101
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/???/160-mini goal
WOE: Low carb
Thanks for bumping this. It's a lot harder than I thought with wrapping my mind around eating that many cals w/o carb restriction and still believing I will lose. I'm trying to let go of old habits/thoughts. This thread is very helpful.
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 06:44 AM   #22
Blabbermouth!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,415
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Noob (to Juddd that is) here!

Great post! I needed to read this. Today is an up day for me and I still can't get through my thick skull that I need to eat!! So what did I go for at breakfast time? OATMEAL I'll do better at lunch....

BTW - For what it's worth, my first down day (yesterday) netted me a 2.5lb loss
12yrslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 06:46 AM   #23
Blabbermouth!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,415
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Thanks for bumping this. It's a lot harder than I thought with wrapping my mind around eating that many cals w/o carb restriction and still believing I will lose. I'm trying to let go of old habits/thoughts. This thread is very helpful.
I was having a difficult time picking breakfast. I am so stuck on either do LOW CARB or do LOW FAT. So my mind went to low fat (oatmeal). Like mentioned in Deb's journal, I will be getting more cals at lunch. I promise!
12yrslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 06:48 AM   #24
Senior LCF Member
 
Lori-s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 184
Gallery: Lori-s
Stats: 176.8/148.9/150 - 5'10"
WOE: JUDDD
12yrs Welcome!!

It's good to see you here and I wish you all the success that you're looking for.

Just a side note, if you're coming from lc and had oatmeal this morning you may experience a bump up on the scales ... that's normal if your carbs have been pretty low and it is only your glycogen stores refilling with water. Don't let it alarm you. It took me a few days after adding carbs to see the scale drop back down but when it did I was at a new low. So ... Enjoy JUDD!
Lori-s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 06:53 AM   #25
Blabbermouth!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,415
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori-s View Post
12yrs Welcome!!

It's good to see you here and I wish you all the success that you're looking for.

Just a side note, if you're coming from lc and had oatmeal this morning you may experience a bump up on the scales ... that's normal if your carbs have been pretty low and it is only your glycogen stores refilling with water. Don't let it alarm you. It took me a few days after adding carbs to see the scale drop back down but when it did I was at a new low. So ... Enjoy JUDD!
Awwww thanks for the warm welcome!

I actually am coming from the "who knows what I was doing" diet! I did low carb during the week and come Friday evening to Sunday , I'd eat carbs (usually cuz I am always out). Anyway, I am used to the bumped in the scale and I'm truly not that afraid of it I truly hope this way works better than what I was doing. I was actually gaining and relosing the same 5 or so lbs because of how I was eating.

Here's hoping

Last edited by 12yrslater; 11-08-2011 at 06:54 AM..
12yrslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 06:53 AM   #26
Blabbermouth!!!
 
sophiethecat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Maintain Lane
Posts: 5,189
Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Noob (to Juddd that is) here!

Great post! I needed to read this. Today is an up day for me and I still can't get through my thick skull that I need to eat!! So what did I go for at breakfast time? OATMEAL I'll do better at lunch....

BTW - For what it's worth, my first down day (yesterday) netted me a 2.5lb loss
12years! Enjoy your UD. You just reminded me I need to get oatmeal today
sophiethecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 06:55 AM   #27
Blabbermouth!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,415
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophiethecat View Post
12years! Enjoy your UD. You just reminded me I need to get oatmeal today
Thank you!
12yrslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 09:17 AM   #28
Senior LCF Member
 
kel7298's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Aggieland Tx
Posts: 888
Gallery: kel7298
Stats: Maintenance
WOE: 5:2
Start Date: October 2011
For me a calorie is a calorie regardless if they are good or bad. Having to watch those so strictly on DD, I just eat what I want on UD just less of it. 4 bites then move on..haha
kel7298 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 10:17 AM   #29
Senior LCF Member
 
kris4chloe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Southern Cali
Posts: 460
Gallery: kris4chloe
Stats: 229/181/140 HW:265
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Sept 2011 Restart / Sept 2010 Original Start
Quote:
Originally Posted by kel7298 View Post
For me a calorie is a calorie regardless if they are good or bad. Having to watch those so strictly on DD, I just eat what I want on UD just less of it. 4 bites then move on..haha
kris4chloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 10:44 AM   #30
Senior LCF Member
 
darlingnikki's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 667
Gallery: darlingnikki
Stats: start 225/ now 132.2/ goal 125 ??? Height 5'3"
WOE: JUDDD and HCG (not at the same time)
great thread Linda thank you!
darlingnikki is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:50 PM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.