Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2011, 03:45 AM   #1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: muffin_maiden
Stats: Doesn't matter/its a number/healthy
WOE: LC
Start Date: November 2011
My favorite new tool

Last week was rough. I was really good up until about Thursday and its been downhill since then. I realize its not physical hunger that drives me, but appetite. Low carb never curbed that, unfortunately.

But now I've found something that does! I started taking Dexatrim Max yesterday and what a difference! I was able to go to the mall and shop without thinking about if I should stop off for a meal! I passed the Cheesecake Factory on my way to one of the stores, and the smell didn't even trigger me, and it ALWAYS does!! I took one in the morning around 10 and it lasted me until about 5pm. I will say that once they wear off, my appetite comes back, BUT I can take up to two per day, so I figure one in the morning and one in the middle afternoon should last me until bedtime.

I am so thankful that they actually work. Its such a relief to realize I'm not thinking about dieting, what I'm going to eat later, or if I should eat x food, etc. Really frees up my mind for more important things...like the pile of term paper assignments that are haunting me presently.

Love to all!!
muffin_maiden is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2011, 04:42 AM   #2
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Star73
Stats: 238/220/140
Start Date: 10/01/2012
I remember taking Dexatrim in my 20s and it worked pretty good. I couldn't take it now because of anxiety-type symptoms and headaches.
Star73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 05:43 AM   #3
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Joedi
Stats: 180/131-135/133 5' 5.5" 40 y/o
WOE: Maintaining on Juddd
Start Date: Made Goal on 23/10/2011 - Stats updated daily
Are they very expensive? How do they work....I know similar ones have caffeine...and coffee always suppresses my appetite!
I am glad you have found something that works..just look after yourself hun, I would hate to see you become poorly!

hugs
Jo
x
Joedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 08:27 AM   #4
Why wait, just do it NOW!

Gallery: Beeb
Stats: Then: 162.4 Now: 158 :( Darn Holidays!!
WOE: LC..My "Don't Have To Think Because It's Simple"!
I think this is a good tool for some, and I hope it works for you! Just watch yourself and make sure there aren't any side effects!
Beeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 11:07 AM   #5
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: muffin_maiden
Stats: Doesn't matter/its a number/healthy
Start Date: November 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joedi View Post
Are they very expensive? How do they work....I know similar ones have caffeine...and coffee always suppresses my appetite!
I am glad you have found something that works..just look after yourself hun, I would hate to see you become poorly!

hugs
Jo
x
They cost me about $20 for a one month supply (60 pills at 2 per day), so it was not too dear. So far, I haven't had any negative side effects, even with 200mg of caffeine per pill, I'm supposing because they are extended release tablets. And this is coming from someone who gets jitters after one small can of diet coke!

I'm paying very close attention to how they make me feel, especially with my hypertension. So far, though, no increase in blood pressure or heart rate. I just get the lovely effect of not wanting to inhale passing sheet cakes.
muffin_maiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 11:14 AM   #6
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Joedi
Stats: 180/131-135/133 5' 5.5" 40 y/o
WOE: Maintaining on Juddd
Start Date: Made Goal on 23/10/2011 - Stats updated daily
Quote:
Originally Posted by muffin_maiden View Post
They cost me about $20 for a one month supply (60 pills at 2 per day), so it was not too dear. So far, I haven't had any negative side effects, even with 200mg of caffeine per pill, I'm supposing because they are extended release tablets. And this is coming from someone who gets jitters after one small can of diet coke!

I'm paying very close attention to how they make me feel, especially with my hypertension. So far, though, no increase in blood pressure or heart rate. I just get the lovely effect of not wanting to inhale passing sheet cakes.
Thats sure an awesome effect! The slow release is a good idea...I have to space my coffee out...or else I get twitchy and start dropping stuff!

$20 is a bargain! I checked them on the UK amazon..£40!!
Thats about $60...no way could I afford them!

let us know if they keep working well for you..fingers crossed!

hugs
Jo
x
Joedi is offline   Reply With Quote