Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   Hhcg transitioning into JUDD... (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/740776-hhcg-transitioning-into-judd.html)

songbird82 10-15-2011 03:31 PM

Hhcg transitioning into JUDD...

Hello everyone!

First I want to say thank you to everyone! I've been lurking for a while, and have found your posts so helpful in my journey!

I have been doing hhcg since mid September, and have been doing okay on it, but I really want to transition into JUDD. I unfortunately had to do a interruption earlier than I wanted, which set me back a bit, but I went right back on protocol and have since gotten back to where I left off weight wise. I am one of the unlucky ones that seem to stuggle with hunger on Hhcg, and I really love the idea of the JUDD lifestyle. And since the hhcg isn't really helping a ton in the hunger department, I think my body would like doing JUDD better anyway. I am already an expert on the low calorie days! I am 13.5lbs away from my goal, and I'm okay with losing it slightly slower than hhcg, especially since I get to eat real food!!

My question is how do I transition into JUDD successfully? I'm still doing P2, and have not transitioned into the P3 phase, do you think that going right into JUDD will mess me up, or do I need to stabilize my weight first before starting JUDD eating? I just don't want to mess up my progress too much!

I really appreciate your feedback!!

~Maudie

SoHappy 10-15-2011 03:45 PM

Hi, Maudie! Welcome. I'm so happy you are going to join us here!

I haven't done the hcg (or hhcg) protocol, so can't offer an opinion, but there are several here who have come from that plan, so I know they will be able to advise you.

Since you are already used to low calorie days, I think you are going to do wonderfully on JUDDD.

:welcome:

sophiethecat 10-15-2011 03:46 PM

Hi Maudie! :welcome: I don't have any info on your questions either, just wanted to say "hi" and welcome you to the JUDDD forum. :)

dazygyrl 10-15-2011 05:23 PM

how any VLCD's have you done?

i transitioned to JUDDD after one week of regular P3. been going great.

i would stay on protocol till you have don the minimum number of VLCD's and then do protocol P3 for one week, then jump right into JUDDD.

songbird82 10-15-2011 08:21 PM

I have done three weeks of vlcd's, so I think I may move on to P3 for a week, then go right into JUDD. Thanks for the input! I will be try to post my progress once I start doing JUDD!

SoHappy 10-15-2011 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by songbird82 (Post 15091556)
I have done three weeks of vlcd's, so I think I may move on to P3 for a week, then go right into JUDD. Thanks for the input! I will be try to post my progress once I start doing JUDD!

I am looking forward to you joining us! Yay! :laugh:

Joedi 10-16-2011 02:03 PM

Welcome Maudie!

I am sure you will love Juddd....so many of us join to get rid of those last few lbs...and it works beautifully!

Once you start to enjoy all the delicious foods juddd offers..ie YOUR favourites :jumpjoy: , you will be hooked for life!

Love your avi BTW! You are so beautiful, and what a lovely smile!

hugs
Jo
x

Beeb 10-16-2011 08:45 PM

:welcome: And SO glad to have you with us! :hugs:

songbird82 10-16-2011 09:25 PM

Thank you so much Jo, that is too sweet! Thanks for making me feel so welcome everyone! I really can't wait to start doing JUDD! I am counting down the days!!:)