Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2011, 09:20 AM   #61
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: kris4chloe
Stats: 229/181/140 HW:265
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Sept 2011 Restart / Sept 2010 Original Start
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Managed to add a pic to my profile, can't figure out the signature just yet.

Weighed myself this morning out of curiosity and I am down 2 lbs from my dd, but know that i will most likely put it back on with my up today. trying not to freak out about extra calories, but am willing to give this a try.

I am going to try to do my gym days on my ud's so that will mentally make me feel a bit better about eating more.

had ham, egg and cheese scramble this morning.

Kristi

Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2011, 10:56 AM   #62
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: synger
Stats: Start: 310 Current: 259
WOE: Calorie and carb counting, IR Diet framework
Start Date: IR/PCOS: Dx pre-diabetic 3/2010
I'm new to JUDDD, too. I was dx with pre-Diabetes last year, and immediately went on LC, "eating to my meter." I lost 40 pounds in six months, then weight loss stopped completely last September.
  • I went very LC
  • I tried alternating vlc and moderate carb days
  • I tried LCing within a lower calorie range
  • I tried intermittent fasting (an "eating window" of seven hours a day)

Finally, I figured since I was already doing IF, JUDDD couldn't be that far a step. It didn't seem that "strange" in the spectrum of diets anymore, and actually sounded more do-able than absolute gnawing hunger EVERY morning until my eating window opened at 1.

So I've been doing JUDDD about a week now. This includes an up day with my husband's 25th reunion party (and three martinis), and another up day with Popeye's chicken and my downfall, their onion rings (45 carbs! ). And I've already lost almost five pounds!

Granted, I know this is probably the "beginning rush" of getting on a new diet plan and seeing the scale move. But I'll take it after months and months of no downward movement (and a little upward creep, to the tune of about 8 pounds). I will be absolutely ecstatic if I can begin to see the 1 pound/week loss I saw during my first 40-pound loss. That's all I ask. Or even 2 pounds/month. ANYTHING that's steadily downward.

Last edited by synger; 10-18-2011 at 11:17 AM..
Old 10-18-2011, 02:26 PM   #63
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: stardustshadow
Stats: 248.6/163/150
WOE: VLC/IF
Start Date: July 5th 2010 (Atkins)
Quote:
Originally Posted by synger View Post
I'm new to JUDDD, too. I was dx with pre-Diabetes last year, and immediately went on LC, "eating to my meter." I lost 40 pounds in six months, then weight loss stopped completely last September.
  • I went very LC
  • I tried alternating vlc and moderate carb days
  • I tried LCing within a lower calorie range
  • I tried intermittent fasting (an "eating window" of seven hours a day)

Finally, I figured since I was already doing IF, JUDDD couldn't be that far a step. It didn't seem that "strange" in the spectrum of diets anymore, and actually sounded more do-able than absolute gnawing hunger EVERY morning until my eating window opened at 1.

So I've been doing JUDDD about a week now. This includes an up day with my husband's 25th reunion party (and three martinis), and another up day with Popeye's chicken and my downfall, their onion rings (45 carbs! ). And I've already lost almost five pounds!

Granted, I know this is probably the "beginning rush" of getting on a new diet plan and seeing the scale move. But I'll take it after months and months of no downward movement (and a little upward creep, to the tune of about 8 pounds). I will be absolutely ecstatic if I can begin to see the 1 pound/week loss I saw during my first 40-pound loss. That's all I ask. Or even 2 pounds/month. ANYTHING that's steadily downward.
THANK You for sharing that you've lost, Synger! I am new to JUDDD (started today) and a diabetic, and eating carbs really freaked me out! But you have given me hope!!
Old 10-18-2011, 02:29 PM   #64
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: stardustshadow
Stats: 248.6/163/150
WOE: VLC/IF
Start Date: July 5th 2010 (Atkins)
Quote:
Originally Posted by beeb View Post
To ALL the new comers to JUDDD! I KNOW you guys will find this WOE as amazing as we all do, and I KNOW I'll never go back to eating any other way!

I want you all to remember just one thing for right now: You MAY gain a few pounds from your first couple of UDs. It happens to all of us who have done VLC. It's our bodies holding onto water weight from the re-introduced carbs.

Don't . By your 3rd DD you will see that weight off and usually taking more weight with it! Be patient, eat up to or near your calories for you DDs and UDs, and let JUDDD work it's magic on you
!

Go glad to have you all here and REALLY looking forward to seeing how well you all are going to be doing!
Thank you for the great reminder, Beeb! I am sure we would probably start panicking otherwise (I know I would!!). It is going to be hard for me not to weigh (though I really shouldn't until I have done week 1) because I am a daily weigher, but I think it could be healthier for me not to!
Old 10-18-2011, 02:41 PM   #65
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: metqa
Stats: 147/136/125; 5'1"
WOE: PSMF/hcg Transitioning to HFLC
Start Date: joined LCF 2003: HCG/PSMF 07/2014
I weigh everyday, but the weight each day is not a indication of how I should feel but just more information about how what i ate may have affected me.

Mostly, I weigh daily so I can see trends, but, for example, I had a thick slice of bread and of course my weight shot up by 2lb overnight. If I hadn't weighed everyday, and Just weighed this morning, i wouldn't have seen the initial effects of JUDDD causing weight loss and todays High weight would be a false indication, making it look like I didn't lose much at all when what it really amounts to is overnight water rebound gain from a higher carb Up Day.

I could let that gain worry me but why should I. Seeing the scale up just confirms for me what I know about what I ate on my UP Day. It also helps me decide what to do the next day if I choose to decide that the results are undesirable. I decided that the gain was way too high for my comfort actually and chose my Down day to be an energizing day of mostly coconut oil and very little carbs, something I had been planning anyway but here was a good reason to do so now.

I can weigh once a week, and it will take at least 2 or 3 weeks to extrapolate an average, or I can weigh everyday and compute my average weight loss immediately from those daily ups and downs.

Just my take on daily weighs.
"You have to understand zat ven a vampire forgoes . . .the b-vord, zere is a process zat ve call transference? Zey force Zemselves to desire somesing else? . . .But your friend chose . . . coffee. And now he has none." "You can find him some coffee, or . . .you can keep a vooden stake and a big knife ready. You vould be doink him a favor, believe me." Monstrous Regiment by Terry Pratchett
IBKKF 898
Old 10-18-2011, 08:56 PM   #66
Why wait, just do it NOW!

Gallery: Beeb
Stats: Then: 162.4 Now: 158 :( Darn Holidays!!
WOE: No Diet = No Stress! Just eating healthy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by metqa View Post
I weigh everyday, but the weight each day is not a indication of how I should feel but just more information about how what i ate may have affected me.

Mostly, I weigh daily so I can see trends, but, for example, I had a thick slice of bread and of course my weight shot up by 2lb overnight. If I hadn't weighed everyday, and Just weighed this morning, i wouldn't have seen the initial effects of JUDDD causing weight loss and todays High weight would be a false indication, making it look like I didn't lose much at all when what it really amounts to is overnight water rebound gain from a higher carb Up Day.

I could let that gain worry me but why should I. Seeing the scale up just confirms for me what I know about what I ate on my UP Day. It also helps me decide what to do the next day if I choose to decide that the results are undesirable. I decided that the gain was way too high for my comfort actually and chose my Down day to be an energizing day of mostly coconut oil and very little carbs, something I had been planning anyway but here was a good reason to do so now.

I can weigh once a week, and it will take at least 2 or 3 weeks to extrapolate an average, or I can weigh everyday and compute my average weight loss immediately from those daily ups and downs.

Just my take on daily weighs.
and I'm a daily weigher, too! It keeps me informed and honest!

AND synger!!

Last edited by Beeb; 10-18-2011 at 08:59 PM..
Old 10-19-2011, 08:22 AM   #67
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: betty301
Hi.
I'm new to this Board and new to JUDDD!

I've always had a weight-y issue. I've never been the petite or thin girl. I didn't even know I had a 'problem,' until I enlisted in the military and had to lose 10lbs just to make weight and get into boot camp.
I've been up and down for over a decade. Now I'm just STUCK.
It may be worth mentioning that I have an existing thyroid condition that is not fully optimized, but I'm getting closer!

I'm just happy that I haven't gained over this past year. But I daydream of ditching these 20 lbs that have been hanging on too TOO long.

I eat pretty low carb. love love LOOOOVE veggies. So I guess mostly protein and veggies make up the bulk of my diet with the occasional free meal.
I am into weight training. It's the only thing that keeps me sane anymore, haha. And I neeeeeed sanity. I'm a military wifey of 14 years with two kiddos, btw. Oh and I'm 32. 5'7 and 185.
(kinda did the intro backwards)

This will be interesting to see how JUDDD can/will work for a thyroid person. What do I have to lose?

Last edited by betty301; 10-19-2011 at 08:26 AM..
Old 10-19-2011, 09:22 AM   #68
Senior LCF Member

How come there aren't any of those cool monthly threads anymore?

Do you all keep journals in the weight loss section instead?
Old 10-19-2011, 09:36 AM   #69

Gallery: metqa
Stats: 147/136/125; 5'1"
WOE: PSMF/hcg Transitioning to HFLC
Start Date: joined LCF 2003: HCG/PSMF 07/2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by betty301 View Post

Yeah! Where are those monthly threads!!!???

I have a journal but just because I'd bore people with my silly ramblings!
Old 10-19-2011, 09:43 AM   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty301 View Post

and hope you find JUDDD a good WOE for you!

Us JUDDD members decided to forgo the Monthly board in exchange for different threads on different questions and subjects instead of having all these different questions and subjects on one thread that sometimes took forever to read. If you would like to ask a question, have a suggestion or just need help, start a thread! It's easier and you will find your answer quicker this way!
Old 10-19-2011, 09:58 AM   #71
Senior LCF Member

cool, thanks for the welcome and thanks for the tip!
Old 10-19-2011, 10:16 AM   #72

Gallery: SoHappy
Stats: obese/slimmer
WOE: JUDDD!!!
WEIGHT MANAGEMENT: How are You Doing Today? has basically become and serves the purpose of our ongoing thread. Then more specific discussions, questions, etc. are posted individually. But you can post pretty much anywhere you wish to, and enter any discussions on any subject.

WELCOME!
Old 10-19-2011, 10:22 AM   #73

Welcome to all the new JUDDDers here! I'm going into my second year on this plan, and I don't think I care to ever try weight management in any other way.

This gives me the best of all worlds. I can eat at whatever carb (or protein or fat) level I feel best at, maintain weight loss easily, enjoy foods that nobody in the world thinks of as *diet* foods, feast and imbibe and sometimes go a little overboard, and JUDDD just manages to forgive all my indiscretions and allow me to not have to be fat anymore.
Old 10-19-2011, 10:41 AM   #74
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
Synger & Betty!
Old 10-19-2011, 01:34 PM   #75
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: emky
Stats: CW:144 GW:130
WOE: Atkins + Shangri-la
Start Date: January 2014
Thanks to all for welcoming me/pointing out the basic DD muffin recipe!
Old 10-19-2011, 02:45 PM   #76
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Debrat3
Stats: 257/235/goal 130 5'3"
WOE: Atkins 72
Start Date: Oct. 12,2011/restart Oct.1,2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoHappy View Post
Welcome to all the new JUDDDers here! I'm going into my second year on this plan, and I don't think I care to ever try weight management in any other way.

This gives me the best of all worlds. I can eat at whatever carb (or protein or fat) level I feel best at, maintain weight loss easily, enjoy foods that nobody in the world thinks of as *diet* foods, feast and imbibe and sometimes go a little overboard, and JUDDD just manages to forgive all my indiscretions and allow me to not have to be fat anymore.
So when your maintaining are you still having UP and DD's?
Old 10-19-2011, 02:50 PM   #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debrat3 View Post
Not Pat and I'm sure she will check in and answer this for you, but I'll give you my maintenance experiences so far.

Yes, I still do UDs and DDs but now at a higher calorie for both and about a 50/50 spread. My UDs are 1,800 and DDs are 900. If I go below on either day, I continue to lose so I try to stay close to these numbers. Have only gotten up there once or twice but I'm still trying!

For me it's a WOE for life so I will always eat these calories, Up and Down with a tweak here or there if needed, for the rest of my life. It has become such a natural rhyme for me that I just "know" what day is what now! Pat knows SO much more, and this is just my experience.

A man asked Gautama Buddha, "I want happiness." Buddha said, "First remove "I," that's Ego, then remove "want," that's Desire. See now you are left with only "Happiness.”
Old 10-19-2011, 04:00 PM   #78
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Sibylle
Stats: 170/150/120
WOE: HF/VLC
Start Date: February 2011
Hi all,

please count me in. I followed the thread Beeb started in the main forum and got curious about JUDD. After a several week long stall on VLC/HF I really hope that JUDD will help me see some new trend on the scale. I am on day 3 now and really surprised to find me not hungry on the second DD. Do all of you follow the calorie recommendation of the calculator on the JUDD webside? It would be 360 cals for me on the DDs and it really seems to be very low. TIA for any answer and good luck to all! Sib
Old 10-19-2011, 04:18 PM   #79
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: BroadwayBaby
Stats: 265/224/165
WOE: Lost 35 on WW/-6 on JUDDD...so far
Start Date: 1/18/2014-JUDDD
I guess I'll join in! I'm a newbie too. Think I started about two weeks ago but this last week I was so sick (still am) I kind of strayed off path. Still at my 2lbs loss tho...

Anyway I am an actress who lives in LA most of the year and lives in NY off and on during the year depending on projects, money, weather, ect...My survival job is a World Famous Universal Studios Tour Guide. Been a guide since spring of 06. I'm 35, have an 18 year old son who lives in Milwaukee with his Grandma while he figures out what he wants to do. Married 12 years, but currently seperated---still live together, it's expensive to live in two big cities and we were childhood friends so even with the upcoming divorce (whenever that will happen) I'm sure we will still be in each other's lives. I have 3 cats. Love anything Vampire, Horror, I love video games, reading, rollercoasters, anything to do with astrology and mediums. I LOVE FOOD! I love to socialize, have parties, drink,eat and be merry...I think Juddd is just what I need to be able to live the life I enjoy but still lose some weight! I have been overweight pretty much all my life, yo-yoing with my weight, my sizes, yo-yo dieting. I found Atkins in around 2000 when I was 215lbs...I literally gained 70lbs going on and off it the past six years. Now I just watch my carbs and started calorie cycling on my own. I got down to 230lbs and found this msg board and Juddd (lost 2lbs already) and found ALL YOU WONDERFUL buds and I feel happy and hopeful this weight will come off. Not only that it will come off, but that I have more control and will be able to keep it off! Was that TMI?

Old 10-19-2011, 04:30 PM   #80
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Joedi
Stats: 180/131-135/133 5' 5.5" 40 y/o
WOE: Maintaining on Juddd
Start Date: Made Goal on 23/10/2011 - Stats updated daily
Welcome Synger, Betty and Sibylle!
To answer your question, sib, most of us found that the UD calorie estimates on the juddd site were rather generous! What many of us do is base them on our goal weight, rather than our current weight. Also, check out a few online calorie estimators, to give you an idea of the general amount recommended. I did this, and just took the average amount of the recommendations given.... Which worked out about 100 less than juddd gave me. I am now upping these a little each day, to see how many I can have without stopping my weightless. I love to eat!
As to your DD cals, it looks to me as if you have chosen the lowest percentage of your UD cals for your DD number...20%. try using 30 or 35% to see what you get.

I know beeb, started on about 700 cals, as I did, and just cut down gradually. It was a gentler way to start, and less of a shock to the system!

Try 35% and see how you do for your first DD, then adjust from there.

Happy juddding all!

Hugs
Jo
X

"Eat today for the clothes you want to wear tomorrow!"

Last edited by Joedi; 10-19-2011 at 04:32 PM..
Old 10-19-2011, 04:41 PM   #81
Major LCF Poster!

Hi bicoaster!
I wondered where u had been! Sorry to hear you have been poorly, hope you are well on the road to recovery now. Well done in maintaining... Not easy when u feel unwell!

You have a busy and very interesting life... Definitely not tmi!

We have a lot in common! I love roller coasters, horror, and am always reading!
I adore cats....we have 6, all brothers and sisters, and I have 2 teenage ds's...16 & 14.
As to vampires... I love them too...especially Anne Rice! Check out my photo album for a laugh... me dressed as a vampire bride for a girls night out at Vampires Rock The Musical!

Looking forward to seeing you post often!
Hugs
Jo
X
Old 10-19-2011, 04:49 PM   #82
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by piratejenny View Post
Well, y'all seem like such a friendly, supportive bunch, I'm excited to hang out around here and learn more!

I'm new to the bunch too and ITA, such a supportive group!

We're all in this together!

Old 10-19-2011, 04:53 PM   #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debrat3 View Post
Yes, still on UDs and DDs for all the benefits this fluctuating food intake way of eating imparts.

On UDs, I eat anywhere from about 1800 to 2500 calories with an average of about 2000. But UDs are sometimes so casual and unplanned, that it's hard to know. We like to go out to eat, and then we like to snack too as we go here and there on our errands, that I'm sometimes not sure at the end of a day. LOL I'm able to be far more relaxed about UDs than previously!

On DDs, I'm much more precise and exact, right down to fractions of an ounce and counting every calorie. DDs are as low as 500 calories when I need to bring my weight down from the higher end of my maintenance range, up to about 800, or so if I'm doing pretty good.

I eat all foods, including the high carb ones, with an overall mid-carb level range. Today I had just over 800 calories and 92 net carbs. 68 grams of protein.

I'm so very, very, very, VERY glad I put in the work it took to get here, because how I get to eat now without becoming obese again is one of the biggest pleasures I could have found. To think that I can be on a food plan that prevents me getting fat all over again at the same time it allows me the freedom to eat anything I want to include in my menus is hard to believe.

For me, maintaining is a lot like walking, which I know is a shift of our body weight slightly to the left, slightly to the right as we progress forward, as we swing first one leg in front of us and then the other. That's how I maintain. I weigh each morning, and don't worry about the weight fluctuations other than relying on the scale reading to know whether I need to hold the day tightly, or whether I can be very casual about calories and enjoy a few more of them. So I hold to not just the JUDDD Up and Down days still, but allow those days to vary somewhat between higher and lower calories as well. And I let the carbs fall where they may.

But carbs have never seemed to be a problem for my gut, which seems to love them, I don't have high blood sugars, I don't have high blood pressure, sleep like a baby at night (unless I drink a big beverage late, and have to wake up to pee LOL), my hypothyroid seems to be holding well these days again, and since I'm not real low carb anymore, I have a happier disposition and outlook on life, and my fibromyalgia pain almost never, ever flares anymore. People who do really well long term on low carb are blessed, but I am not one of them. I did not respond well, and did not feel well, either physically or mentally, and I did not lose weight. We're all different, aren't we! So JUDDD has been a blessing for me.

I'll repeat that. JUDDD has been a blessing for me.

During my weight loss on JUDDD, I have been able to enjoy every other day at UD calorie levels and foods. I've been able to be on a weight loss diet plan and still attend parties and outings, dining out or hosting dinners here, all on Up Days as though a diet was the furthest thing from my mind. And losing weight all through it, just by respecting and following the Down Days. Those are the days I just didn't plan *occasions* that included food. LOL It was sometimes hard to realize that I was truly on a diet. I just lived my life. And the weight melted away all by itself. It was almost as though I didn't have to do anything to have that happen to me. Like I was being given the gift of a new body without having to work for it. Well, other than those DDs, but I focused on the delight of the UDs, and time passed.

I'm not skinny now. I don't aspire to be. I'm old. I prefer to carry still a bit of plump rather than face how wrinkled I know my face would be in the mirror. But that's me in my avi picture, and that's what I look like now. Not skinny, but not obese anymore either. I'm quite happy. And quite content. And a JUDDDer for life.
Old 10-19-2011, 05:01 PM   #84
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by emky View Post
Hi, I'm hopping on the bandwagon!
. Also there's a little something else- I was on and off hooking up with this one guy for the past year. We never became serious, even though we really clicked because I was too ashamed of my body to see him for months at a time. I lied and made so many excuses when I was having a fat month (or two), but he was totally patient with me. Well, that patience has apparently run out; I just found out from my friend that he is now dating my friend's sister. I don't blame him at all, but it made me realize I shouldn't have to face this reality again. To be fair, he never had any problem with my body- this is totally a "me" issue. I'm young, and I deserve to have a body I can be proud of. I would be lying if I said I could ever be happy with my current weight in my twenties- it's just not true.
Oh emky, your post touched me...btdt! Things WILL get better and you WILL lose the weight. Be patient, it's a process and PLEASE BE KIND to yourself. No more calling yourself gross okay?

We're in this together!

Old 10-19-2011, 05:05 PM   #85
Major LCF Poster!

I love the way you do your UD's pat! That is what I aspire to, in maintenance...relaxed, happy, not always cal counted, eating! I can happily do strict precise DD's in exchange for that... It's a BARGAIN of a deal!
Yesterday was the first day I was unable to count all my UD cals, as we ate out at a buffet. I DID find it hard, and got a bit stressed, but I made it through, and have had a great DD to balance it.
For me, this is the first step on the rung to being able to eat just the way you do!

Thanks for a great post, and for being such a good example of how juddd can enhance our life and health... Body mind and spirit!

Hugs
Jo
X
Old 10-19-2011, 05:08 PM   #86
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwynth View Post
Hi everyone. So I can't do a strict every other day DD. Sunday always has to be an UD. And due to my work schedule, Tuesday and Thursday need to be DDs. So I'm locked into T,Th, Sat DDs every week. This leaves Monday as either a double UD or double DD. I'm thinking of doing it at 50-60%.

I posted on the CAD thread here way back when but don't remember a JUDDDD discussion in those days. I'm thrilled to find all of you. Having a support group is a huge help.
Gwynth, you gotta do what's good FOR YOU! I see the most success in ANY WOE when you do what works for you! For your life, your schedule and your body. That's what I like about JUDDD it allows for a lot more flexibility. And I think that's why there is success. If it's too restrictive or too many rules that make it difficult to adhere to then eventually it will all fall apart! I like that the Juddd buds here on this board are soooo supportive. Boy oh boy I remember back in the day when I was on an Atkins board and you posted a food item on there that was a no-no you would get REEMED for it! Ugh. Good luck to you!

We're in this together!

Old 10-19-2011, 05:14 PM   #87
Senior LCF Member

Sophiethecat you are soooooo close to goal! WOOT WOOT!

Old 10-19-2011, 05:19 PM   #88
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joedi View Post
Hi bicoaster!
I wondered where u had been! Sorry to hear you have been poorly, hope you are well on the road to recovery now. Well done in maintaining... Not easy when u feel unwell!

You have a busy and very interesting life... Definitely not tmi!

We have a lot in common! I love roller coasters, horror, and am always reading!
I adore cats....we have 6, all brothers and sisters, and I have 2 teenage ds's...16 & 14.
As to vampires... I love them too...especially Anne Rice! Check out my photo album for a laugh... me dressed as a vampire bride for a girls night out at Vampires Rock The Musical!

Looking forward to seeing you post often!
Hugs
Jo
X

We DO have a lot in common! I'm hoping soon I can add wonderful weight loss success like you too! LOL! I just got the Vampire Chronicles from Anne Rice as a Halloween present! Can't wait to start reading it. And I'll have to post the many pictures as me as a vampire too! LOL! Feeling better, still have this horrible cough tho...funny that I'm not into working out religiously but now that I've been sick and haven't been able too I miss it! LOL! And I will definately try and post more often. While I've been sick I have been a lurking and reading a lot here tho! LOL! Got a lot of good recipes and DD snack and meal ideas!

Old 10-19-2011, 05:19 PM   #89
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
& a big hello to Sibylle & Bicoaster!!

Bicoaster, thank you, I was so close and then had a high salt/sugar meal Monday night and my weight has blown up 3 - 5#, depending on when I weigh and hasn't come back down yet. I have to laugh rather than cry cause I'm sure it's temporary, and I won't let setbacks well, set me back!
Old 10-19-2011, 05:28 PM   #90
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joedi View Post
For me it's a few peanut m&m's, and a homemade scone at the mInute!

Hugs
Jo
X
I see we have something else in common...LOVE OF PEANUT M&M's!

Closed Thread