Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2011, 06:55 PM   #1
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: faithgirl
Walden farms!

I bought some Walden Farms apricot preserves about 5-6 years ago and it was nasty! I tossed it right in the trash and vowed never to try any of their stuff again. Well someone here mentioned that they liked the bacon ranch dressing so when I placed an order for gluc, I bought a bottle. Oh my goodness! That stuff is GOOD! I can hardly believe it! It doesn't have that nasty tang that a lot of fat free dressings have, either.

So now I want to know, what else do they have that is good? I made a huge salad for tomorrow's DD and am taking some of this dressing along. I wonder if Netrition will stop shipping it soon becuase it's in a glass bottle, like they do the SF syrups? If so, I had better get some more ordered!

faithgirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2011, 07:00 PM   #2
Why wait, just do it NOW!

Gallery: Beeb
Stats: Then: 162.4 Now: 158 :( Darn Holidays!!
WOE: No Diet = No Stress! Just eating healthy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithgirl View Post
I bought some Walden Farms apricot preserves about 5-6 years ago and it was nasty! I tossed it right in the trash and vowed never to try any of their stuff again. Well someone here mentioned that they liked the bacon ranch dressing so when I placed an order for gluc, I bought a bottle. Oh my goodness! That stuff is GOOD! I can hardly believe it! It doesn't have that nasty tang that a lot of fat free dressings have, either.

So now I want to know, what else do they have that is good? I made a huge salad for tomorrow's DD and am taking some of this dressing along. I wonder if Netrition will stop shipping it soon becuase it's in a glass bottle, like they do the SF syrups? If so, I had better get some more ordered!
I haven't tried this one because I think the regular ranch is nasty, but Joedi likes it, too so I'm going to buy some. Pat convinced me to try the maple syrup so that's on the list, too! I get mine in the local farm markets we have around the area that are owned and operated by Asians. These are like small grocery stores but just fruits, veggies, floral and fish PLUS Walden Farms stuff. Maybe there is this kind of grocery near you? I like the marshmallow fluff one in Penquin's LC/LCal muffin that is on our recipe thread.

A man asked Gautama Buddha, "I want happiness." Buddha said, "First remove "I," that's Ego, then remove "want," that's Desire. See now you are left with only "Happiness.”
Beeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 07:43 PM   #3
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: faithgirl
I don't think there is a store like that near me, but I just went to Albertson's website and they are supposed to carry it. Now, a few months ago, I am pretty sure I saw it there, but they have made that area a gluten free product area, instead of the dietetic area, so I don't think it is there anymore. It is gluten free, though, so maybe I am wrong. I have got to check it out.
faithgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 07:46 PM   #4
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: jouette
Stats: goal: to lose 20-25lbs
WOE: trying 5:2 fast diet
Start Date: 4.8.13
I get my Walden Farms stuff from Fred Meyer right down the street. I love the maple syrup & I also have raspberry jelly - which is okay. I use it over cream cheese or sometimes PB on a OMM & it's not bad. I just may try that dressing now too!
jouette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 07:58 PM   #5
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: SoHappy
Stats: obese/slimmer
WOE: JUDDD!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithgirl View Post
I don't think there is a store like that near me, but I just went to Albertson's website and they are supposed to carry it. Now, a few months ago, I am pretty sure I saw it there, but they have made that area a gluten free product area, instead of the dietetic area, so I don't think it is there anymore. It is gluten free, though, so maybe I am wrong. I have got to check it out.
Sometimes there are foods like the 0 calorie ones in drugstores too, for their diabetic customers.
SoHappy is offline   Reply With Quote