Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   When You Get To Goal Will You "Reward" Yourself? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/738594-when-you-get-goal-will-you-reward-yourself.html)

Beeb 10-05-2011 07:49 PM

When You Get To Goal Will You "Reward" Yourself?
 
This question is asked a lot on these boards and usually the answer to the "reward" part is something that the person has not eaten is a long time or is a "forbidden food" they will allow themselves to have.

Well, since there are no "forbidden foods" per say on JUDDD, I'm not sure if food would now be a "reward" for some of us. If you plan to reward yourself will it still be a food item or something else? :confused:

I eat everything I want now so no food reward for me. :D Instead I just bought myself a new camera to take pictures of the NEW ME!!! ;):up:

sillykimmie 10-05-2011 08:45 PM

"Cartwheels!" :kicking:
A new wardrobe and if I have the money a cruise would be awesome.

Joedi 10-06-2011 04:56 PM

Ooh... you have me thinking now! I would love a new hot pair of jeans!
And maybe my hair colored at the hairdressers!

Make sure to post those pics beeb!

Hugs
Jo
X

paulabob 10-08-2011 09:26 AM

I will definitely be buying lots of new clothes. I've bought plenty of clothes along the way, but always clearance and just a few items as "temporary" items. Can't wait to see what my final size will be.

SoHappy 10-08-2011 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paulabob (Post 15069825)
I will definitely be buying lots of new clothes. I've bought plenty of clothes along the way, but always clearance and just a few items as "temporary" items. Can't wait to see what my final size will be.

You're going to be cute as a button.

darlingnikki 10-08-2011 01:59 PM

Hehe I don't usually think of this as I keep resetting my goal weight lol!!
I want to look my best ever for my 20th wedding anniversary next month in Mexico...
That is a good reward I think...and I want to feel great, sexy and confidant!

SoHappy 10-08-2011 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darlingnikki (Post 15070389)
Hehe I don't usually think of this as I keep resetting my goal weight lol!!
I want to look my best ever for my 20th wedding anniversary next month in Mexico...
That is a good reward I think...and I want to feel great, sexy and confidant!

Oh, what a worthy goal and reward all wrapped into one. I know you are going to just knock the socks off of your DH!

BroadwayBaby 10-08-2011 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beeb (Post 15063297)
I just bought myself a new camera to take pictures of the NEW ME!!! ;):up:

NICE!!!!

I'm going to reward myself with a tummy tuck and booby lift! ;)

Cruzcrzy 10-08-2011 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bicoaster69 (Post 15070440)
NICE!!!!

I'm going to reward myself with a tummy tuck and booby lift! ;)

That is my reward! My surgery is Nov. 17. I'll let you know how it goes!

SoHappy 10-08-2011 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cruzcrzy (Post 15070463)
That is my reward! My surgery is Nov. 17. I'll let you know how it goes!

I am so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! :laugh:

darlingnikki 10-08-2011 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cruzcrzy (Post 15070463)
That is my reward! My surgery is Nov. 17. I'll let you know how it goes!

I had this three years ago and have not regretted it once!
Good luck!
Nikki

Cruzcrzy 10-09-2011 04:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darlingnikki (Post 15071050)
I had this three years ago and have not regretted it once!
Good luck!
Nikki

Nikki,

thanks so much for sharing this. I ask myself daily am I sure(mainly due to the $$), and the answer is always yes. I feel like if I didn't, I would regret it. I think in the end, I am going to feel like it is the best money I ever spent.

darlingnikki 10-09-2011 08:17 AM

pm me if you like and I can send you a link to my online album, beware some nudity LOL
Have you seen the forum on Makemeheal.com?? Fantastic!
Get some Bromelain and Turmeric supplements to help with post surgical healing and swelling it really helps! Also get some bio oil and silicone scar strips for after your incisions have healed and get on scar management right away!
And be aware for a long, long recovery it was over a year before my body settled and it is still changing with the added weight loss. Last peice of advice and I will end my thread pirating (arr!!!) take LOTS of before pics I didn't only the one set from the surgeon and although poor quality they really help on those post surgical days where you don't like what you see in the mirror. I still look at them today when I have my low days!
I have not ever regretted it. My babies wrecked my body LOL (I would have them all over again though)... And my uterus too BTW which is going away in 9 days too!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:04 AM.