Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   It's Wednesday, what are you eating? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/738537-its-wednesday-what-you-eating.html)

LuvLatte 10-05-2011 10:30 AM

It's Wednesday, what are you eating?

DD for me. Not hungry, been noticing this pattern, still full and satisfied after an UD. Even the chocolate cake isn't calling my name!

B: coffee with stevia and ff hh
L: green beans and cucumbers, egg white salad
S: green beans and cucumbers, maybe a wedge of laughing cow
D: green beans and cucumbers, egg white salad

catjrow3 10-05-2011 11:59 AM

UD for me...
Breakfast: Buttermilk Pancake with SF Syrup 225 calories
Morning snack: Protein shake with banana/almond milk/jay robb egg protein and 1 cup of watermelon 251 calories
Lunch: Gonna be a flax rollup with turkey, avocado, cheese, lettuce, tomato, a little mayo and maybe a cottage cheese or yogurt (should be about 350 calories)
Afternoon snack: Fruit and yogurt probably.. probably about 150 calories
Dinner: Large salad with lettuce tomato, cranberries, and chicken and cheese.. probably about 220 calories
Evening Snack: Frozen Yogurt with marshmellow creme.. yummy.. about 250-300 calories

Hmmm this will be only 1496 or so... will have to add in something else for dinner maybe to up the calories, trying for at least 1800 if not 2000

Cruzcrzy 10-05-2011 12:01 PM

DD for me too:

B coffee w/hh - 45 cal.
B Protein shake - 90 cal.
L - can of tuna w/mayo, veggies/romain lettuce on flat out bread wrap - 289 cal
D - protein shake - 90 calorie. I will also eat the rest of the tuna from lunch, have about a tablespoon left. I may add a pear too, we'll see.

darlingnikki 10-05-2011 02:57 PM

UD very hungry today!!
B-coffee w cream, 2 piece bacon 1 egg 1 T PB yogurt (441 cals 7NC)
L-pork chop w cabbage and yogurt (305 cals 6NC)
S- protein shake choco peanut butter (190cals 2 NC)
I have 853 cals to blow on dinner which will be...
D-pork chop again LOL and spinach salad...prolly FF blue cheese dressing and franks with mayo for pork chops to bring up cals...jello for dessert with HWC

Mommie22boys 10-05-2011 03:00 PM

DD for me today...

B: coffee w/ 2 Tbls SF creamer and 1Tbls h & h (52)
L: 1 packet tuna mixed with 2Tbls regular sour cream and 1 Tbls salsa, on a slice of light double fiber bread, and a SF jello (185)
D#1: Not sure...maybe a yogurt (110)
D#2: Again, not sure...chocolate gluc pudding? (20 cal)

If this is what I end up eating, that will bring me to 367 for the day. I'll update later with actual numbers. :)

Cruzcrzy 10-05-2011 03:08 PM

I added a tblsp. of peanut butter to my protein shake so that added 100 calories. I decided I wanted that instead of the pear.

My DD stats are as follows:

611 calories
27.3 fat
45.6 carbs
57.9 protein

I am tired and hungry, but, tomorrow will be here soon :).

darlingnikki 10-05-2011 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darlingnikki (Post 15062501)
UD very hungry today!!
B-coffee w cream, 2 piece bacon 1 egg 1 T PB yogurt (441 cals 7NC)
L-pork chop w cabbage and yogurt (305 cals 6NC)
S- protein shake choco peanut butter (190cals 2 NC)
I have 853 cals to blow on dinner which will be...
D-pork chop again LOL and spinach salad...prolly FF blue cheese dressing and franks with mayo for pork chops to bring up cals...jello for dessert with HWC

.....and two green grapes.

.......................................they were delicious...and I'm NOT SORRY. :D

Beeb 10-05-2011 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darlingnikki (Post 15062548)
.....and two green grapes.

.......................................they were delicious...and I'm NOT SORRY. :D

:hyst::lol::up::clap:

SoHappy 10-05-2011 04:59 PM

And Up Day for me today.

Breakfast: 2 egg scramble with chopped onion & red pepper, sliced mushrooms and spinach leaves, 2 strips of bacon, 2 mugs of coffee with half & half, and a small peeled orange.

Lunch: homemade vegetable beef soup with a handful of oyster crackers in it, raw veggie tray of cauliflower pieces, carrot sticks, zucchini sticks, and tomato wedges, 6 black olives

Supper: 4 x 6 rectangle of thick veggie focaccia bread (roasted tomatoes, purple onion, mushrooms) with butter and sliced cheese, about 2 oz leftover chicken thigh meat

Evening: an peeled apple, in wedges, and slices of cheddar cheese, an 80-calorie fruit yogurt

I erased before I remembered to get the totals, but it came in just under 1,700 calories. I'm not even sure I'll be hungry for my normal evening snack later, but it's planned in. And there's room for more calories if I suddenly get hungry.

I don't ever have that driving hungry feeling anymore. Eating the wide variety of foods I do these days has somehow taken that away, thank Heaven. It wasn't right away, but it's like I'm a regular person now, and able to eat pretty much anything without being compelled to keep at it. I sure do appreciate that. I think that's a *normalizing* effect JUDDD has on our system after awhile. After some weeks, or a few months.. but definitely a welcome change for me, and something I wasn't expecting from this WOE.

Mommie22boys 10-05-2011 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mommie22boys (Post 15062506)
DD for me today...

B: coffee w/ 2 Tbls SF creamer and 1Tbls h & h (52)
L: 1 packet tuna mixed with 2Tbls regular sour cream and 1 Tbls salsa, on a slice of light double fiber bread, and a SF jello (185)
D#1: Not sure...maybe a yogurt (110)
D#2: Again, not sure...chocolate gluc pudding? (20 cal)

If this is what I end up eating, that will bring me to 367 for the day. I'll update later with actual numbers. :)

So my dinner wasn't anything like I thought it might be...

D: 1/2 a large buttermilk biscuit and a FF hot dog dipped in lite miracle whip (145)
S: a couple of spoonfuls of pumpkin pie ice cream (holy delicious, Batman!) (38)

So a total of 420 calories and 34 carbs for the day.

itsmeshelly01 10-05-2011 06:13 PM

DD for me

Protein shake. 160
2 salmon muffins. 160
2 boiled egs. 140
Zucchini and celery slices to snack on. 50
I ended up eating half a atkins bar. 90
Dinner was just a big veggies salad, spinach, romaine, cucumber, 4 very small strawberries and light italian dressing. 50
Less than 700 for the day. Pretty good.

Beeb 10-05-2011 07:34 PM

UD for me and cleaning out the freezer day! Had Italian AND Chinese tonight for dinner (little of each)! I feel like I'm eating like a Queen with all these UD calories! :o:D

I know I should eat more calories for today to bring me closer to the 1,800 I should have but I just can't! It too late, I'm too stuff and I'm ready for bed! :huh::sleepy:

Breakfast 242 Calories

1 serving Bagel Thins - Plain (if you haven't seen these yet, check them out! Thomas' Bagel Thins, plain, everything and whole wheat 110 calories and just as big as a regular bagel but half the thickness which I love! :up:)

1 slice cooked bacon

1/8 serving calorie countdown milk

1 serving large egg

Lunch 150 Calories

1 serving ham

1 serving joseph's pita

1 serving laughing cow cheese

1 serving Original Fat Free Powder Coffee Creamer

Dinner 893 Calories

3 oz Pork Egg Roll

1 cup gnocchi

1 cup hot and sour soup

0.1 oz crispy Chinese noodles

1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese

1 link Sweet Italian Sausage

3 servings tomato sauce

Snacks 227 Calories

0.4 serving Country Pumpkin Spice Granola (got this at Trader Joe's and it's amazing!!)

4 tbsps half and half

1/2 small peach

1/2 serving Total 0% Nonfat Greek Strained Yogurt

Total: 1512 Calories....104.2 Net Carbs

Beeb 10-05-2011 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mommie22boys (Post 15062982)
S: a couple of spoonfuls of pumpkin pie ice cream (holy delicious, Batman!) (38)

WHAT??????!!!!!!!!!!! :p:yummy: I want to know where you got this and who makes it.............PLEASE????? :notwrthy::aprayer:

SoHappy 10-05-2011 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beeb (Post 15063273)
WHAT??????!!!!!!!!!!! :p:yummy: I want to know where you got this and who makes it.............PLEASE????? :notwrthy::aprayer:

Yeah... I kinda' made note of that myself. Sounds like it would taste like a slice of fresh pumpkin pie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on it. :yummy:

Mommie22boys 10-05-2011 08:36 PM

The ice cream is a special buy right now at Aldi's. It is so wonderful...really does taste like pie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. I picked it up at the store today thinking I would have some tomorrow on my UD, but the boys wanted some for dessert tonight. And since I was scooping it out for them...well...hence the couple of spoonfuls for myself. :o :stars:

It fit into my calories for the day, I just hadn't planned on eating it. However, as is my new custom at the end of my DDs, I just stepped on the scale to get a preview of my morning weight, and I am lower than my last posted weight already. :) I love being excited for the next day's weigh-in, even in the face of yummy ice cream indulging. :D

SoHappy 10-05-2011 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mommie22boys (Post 15063368)
The ice cream is a special buy right now at Aldi's. It is so wonderful...really does taste like pie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. I picked it up at the store today thinking I would have some tomorrow on my UD, but the boys wanted some for dessert tonight. And since I was scooping it out for them...well...hence the couple of spoonfuls for myself. :o :stars:

It fit into my calories for the day, I just hadn't planned on eating it. However, as is my new custom at the end of my DDs, I just stepped on the scale to get a preview of my morning weight, and I am lower than my last posted weight already. :) I love being excited for the next day's weigh-in, even in the face of yummy ice cream indulging. :D

Woo Hoo! I just so happen to shop at Aldi's too. I'll look for it!

Beeb 10-05-2011 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoHappy (Post 15063373)
Woo Hoo! I just so happen to shop at Aldi's too. I'll look for it!

Me, too! Thanks Mommie!! :jumpjoy::hugs:

Mommie22boys 10-05-2011 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beeb (Post 15063374)
Me, too! Thanks Mommie!! :jumpjoy::hugs:

No problem, ladies. You can all call me Andrea, btw. :) Have a great night, gals!!

Beeb 10-05-2011 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mommie22boys (Post 15063394)
No problem, ladies. You can all call me Andrea, btw. :) Have a great night, gals!!

OK, Andrea.......but I like Mommie better, to tell the truth! You look like a great Mommie so the name fits you!! :hugs:

Mommie22boys 10-06-2011 02:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beeb (Post 15063400)
OK, Andrea.......but I like Mommie better, to tell the truth! You look like a great Mommie so the name fits you!! :hugs:

Lol...ok by me. Thanks! :up: