Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2011, 07:02 AM   #1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: BroadwayBaby
Stats: 265/224/165
WOE: Lost 35 on WW/-6 on JUDDD...so far
Start Date: 1/18/2014-JUDDD
Low carbs on DD

So after looking at my nutrition totals on ******.com for my first DD, I realized that my carbs were really low, like 21 gms. It seems that even without trying they are low on a DD. Today is an UD for me and I had a packet of weight control oatmeal, a small banana, and TWO Tbls of creamer in my coffee and eventho the calories are not extremely high (275) the carbs for this one small meal already add up to 50! Over double of what my total for my 1st DD. Interesting...anyway off to the gym! Happy UD to those who have it today!
BroadwayBaby is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2011, 07:34 AM   #2
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: SoHappy
Stats: obese/slimmer
WOE: JUDDD!!!
Yup, if the calories are mainly from carby foods, that carb count is going to be front and center. LOL

My carbs are actually higher by percentage on my DDs, because I rely more heavily on vegetable foods on those days because of the low calories so many veggies have. My carbs will usually actually be higher on my UDs, but their percentage of my overall nutritional intake is much lower in proportion to the protein and fat.

Have a great day!
SoHappy is offline   Reply With Quote