Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   It's WEDNESDAY! What are you eating today? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/737574-its-wednesday-what-you-eating-today.html)

AnnF 09-28-2011 09:04 AM

It's WEDNESDAY! What are you eating today?

I'll start us off today. :)

A DD for me!

B: Starbuck'sGrande Skim Dry Cappuccino (93)
L: Large romaine salad with mushrooms, shredded carrot, cucumber, celery and alfalfa sprouts & fat free Italian dressing (98)
D: The usual chicken and broccoli stir fry (356)

Calories and cabs: 547/25

That leaves me 100 calories for a snack if I need it later.

Joedi 09-28-2011 10:07 AM

Hi Ann!

Your cappuccino has set me off wanting some iced coffee! :laugh:

Glad to see you have a DD "usual" too....I have had homemade Shirataki noodle soup every DD since I started...I just love it!

DD for me too (not quite done yet)..but here is my menu plan:

B - Ouzoids shirataki "oatmeal". Not too bad at all...very filling! - 32
L - The "usual" shirataki chicken noodle soup 83
Ouizoids super low muffin (made coffee with ginger & cinnamon today) 57
D - large salad with pineapple cottage cheese 121
and an egg white omelette 66
S - iced coffee protein shake to sip throughout the day 182
Stick sugar free gum 4

I kind of amaze myself at how much food I manage to squeeze out of so few calories! :jumpjoy:

have a good day, everyone!

hugs
Jo
x

BroadwayBaby 09-28-2011 12:43 PM

My 1st DD here!

Breakfast was a big cal number for me so I'm gonna probably end up having some soup and salad for lunch/dinner...will post the meals and counts later.

B-Spinach, tomato egg scramble with two pieces of ready made bacon and coffee w/1stp vanilla soy creamer total was 190 calories. I usually make my scrambled eggs with 1 whole egg and two egg whites. I NEED my yolk cuz it helps keep me satisfied and is good for muscle building. I have 360 calories left for the day! Going to Trader Joe's in a bit to buy some things for the wonderful low calorie soups on the DD recipes thread!

TLH 09-28-2011 01:28 PM

B~ 2 Slices Sprouted Grain Bread-Raisin, Egg, Slice of cheese (326)

L~ 6" Subway Melt & Baked Lays (540)
S~ Pork Chop (245)

With that I am at 1111 cals. I am not sure what else I am having for supper but it looks like I have a few calories to spare.

Went to Pilates class today AHHHHH feel the burn!!!:laugh:

darlingnikki 09-28-2011 02:48 PM

DD
B-Coffee black and hot water
L-Tuna Spinach Salad 162 cals 2 net carbs
D-Basa and spinach salad 160 cals 4 net carbs
S-SF Jello 10 cals
Total 332 cals 6 carbs

SoHappy 09-28-2011 03:02 PM

I have been pampered today. Having an UD, and DH is saying it should all be *easy* stuff for me to fix, and this is what he suggested for my easy day: :laugh:

Breakfast: 2 mugs of coffee with 2 oz half & half (84 calories)

Lunch: chicken pattie TV dinner with corn & potatoes, with butter on each and a large soft dinner roll w/ butter on both halves of it :laugh: He volunteered to cook our lunch. But I told him I could probably manage it myself! LOLOLOL (564 calories)

Movie at Home: I found the Godfather trilogy. We watched the first one this afternoon on this gray and drizzly day. DH took a brief break in the kitchen and returned with popcorn and PEPSI cola for both of us. :stars: I'm estimating 5 cups of popcorn in my bowl and 1/2 the can of soda. Delicious. (486 calories)

Supper: 3 oz ground beef on another dinner roll, and lots and lots and lots of water! (369 calories)

It's a good think I take my vitamins.

Total calories for this Up Day: 1,503 - Lots of carbs. Lots. I hope keeping the calories down below what I normally eat will help offset the high carb load somewhat. :)

We sure did have a fun afternoon at the movies right in our own TV room! :heart:

AnnF 09-28-2011 03:13 PM

Joedi, I am definitely in a bit of a routine with my chicken and broccoli stir fry! But I love, can always have the ingredients in the freezer or fresh, and don't have to think too much. :)

Pat, I miss popcorn. I'll be buying some next week! How nice that you had a movie day!

Beeb 09-28-2011 04:11 PM

DD for "the Beeb"! :hiya:

B....oatmeal with a "touch" of honey and brown sugar sub, cinnamon and calorie countdown milk, tea w/FF half and half.......148 Cals

L.....Fat Free Hot Dog on 40 cal bread, bowl of Beeb's DD chicken soup......148 Cals Hmmmm, again with 148 cals....should play pick 3!! :jumpjoy:

D....Wrap with turkey breast, ham and fat free bologna, lettuce, tomato, homemade yogurt/mayo dressing and Bulgur wheat/kale/chopped veggie salad (recipe in on the recipe thread)......329 Cals

S....1/3 serving of Special K Cracker Chips, and 1 Spiced Cider Donut (just posted recipe on the recipe thread)........72 Cals

Total.......697 Cals leaving me 128 Cals left from my 825 allotted DD cals for a snack later, if I want!

AnnF 09-28-2011 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joedi (Post 15043043)
Hi Ann!

Your cappuccino has set me off wanting some iced coffee! :laugh:

Glad to see you have a DD "usual" too....I have had homemade Shirataki noodle soup every DD since I started...I just love it!

DD for me too (not quite done yet)..but here is my menu plan:

B - Ouzoids shirataki "oatmeal". Not too bad at all...very filling! - 32
L - The "usual" shirataki chicken noodle soup 83
Ouizoids super low muffin (made coffee with ginger & cinnamon today) 57
D - large salad with pineapple cottage cheese 121
and an egg white omelette 66
S - iced coffee protein shake to sip throughout the day 182
Stick sugar free gum 4

I kind of amaze myself at how much food I manage to squeeze out of so few calories! :jumpjoy:

have a good day, everyone!

hugs
Jo
x

I think I need this iced coffee protein shake recipe!

LuvLatte 09-28-2011 05:24 PM

DD, since I messed up yesterday!

Breakfast: coffee and ff hh

Lunch: not hungry till 3pm. Ate 1/2c of TJ's vegetarian chili (95 cal), 3 cups of raw spinach, and 1/2c of TJ's eggwhite salad.

Dinner: Probably spinach and green beans, with either the chili or eggwhite salad again.

Need to be good again...

itsmeshelly01 09-28-2011 05:38 PM

DD that ended up being a MD. :-(

Protein shake after my jog. 160 cals
B- half cup 2% cottage cheese. 90 cals
L- this is where I messed up. I brought my leftover lunch from the previous day because I changed what I ate that day. Its alread higher cal than I should have eaten and not enuf snacky stuff.
Can of baby shrimp, half a zucchini and1 cup broccoli all cooked together in 1T evoo and soy sauce. 260 cals.
Since I didn't have my normal snacky raw veggies I ended up having some almonds and pork skins. I won't make this mistake again. I have to bring my raw veggies and a lighter lunch
D- 2 boiled eggs cut up over spinach, romaine, mushrooms and salsa dressing. 170 cals
With the snacks I had today I ended up at about 900 for the day so I'm gonna call this a medium day. I'm just doing my normal UD tomorrow. Planned at about 1600 cals right now.

BroadwayBaby 09-28-2011 06:03 PM

[QUOTE=SoHappy;15043954

We sure did have a fun afternoon at the movies right in our own TV room! :heart:[/QUOTE]

Love movie days when it's drizzly outside or catching up on shows! And a movie without popcorn just isn't a movie! LOL! I will have to remember to schedule movie dates on UD's! :)

SoHappy 09-28-2011 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bicoaster69 (Post 15044390)
Love movie days when it's drizzly outside or catching up on shows! And a movie without popcorn just isn't a movie! LOL! I will have to remember to schedule movie dates on UD's! :)

It was fun. :laugh:

But tomorrow is a DD for me, so if DH wants to see Godfather 2 tomorrow, I'll have to snack on dill pickle spears and broth. :p

BroadwayBaby 09-28-2011 06:16 PM

B-Coffee with 1 truvia and 1 tbsp soy vanilla creamer -20 cals
Spinach & tomato egg lite scramble (2 ew+1 whole egg in olive oil spray)
2 slices ready made bacon
TOTAL FOR BREAKFAST = 190

L-Skipped it, ate breakfast so late, after shopping and lounging by the pool just didn't eat...

S - Light cheddar cheese stick = 60

D - (which I'm making soon)
3 oz chicken breast meat, 3 cups spring mix, 2 tbsp light balsamic dressing,
1 small persian cucumber, 1 small roma tomato, =305

Total for my first DD =555 :jumpjoy: I did it!

YAY! Now hopefully my roomie will eat his Jack in the Box in his room!

Beeb 09-28-2011 06:17 PM

FORGOT!!! :doh: Carbs today were 79.43g net carbs

Beeb 09-28-2011 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bicoaster69 (Post 15044426)
B-Coffee with 1 truvia and 1 tbsp soy vanilla creamer -20 cals
Spinach & tomato egg lite scramble (2 ew+1 whole egg in olive oil spray)
2 slices ready made bacon
TOTAL FOR BREAKFAST = 190

L-Skipped it, ate breakfast so late, after shopping and lounging by the pool just didn't eat...

S - Light cheddar cheese stick = 60

D - (which I'm making soon)
3 oz chicken breast meat, 3 cups spring mix, 2 tbsp light balsamic dressing,
1 small persian cucumber, 1 small roma tomato, =305

Total for my first DD =555 :jumpjoy: I did it!

YAY! Now hopefully my roomie will eat his Jack in the Box in his room!

WTG!!! :shake::high5: AND it get easier and easier, you will see! ;):up: