Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2011, 10:48 AM   #2671
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: rubidoux
Stats: 214/130/130 (5'2")
WOE: HF/MP/LC
Start Date: restart 9/2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen925 View Post
Indeed it is!!!
This is why I cringe reading about posters who decide to wait (after the holidays, special occasion, trip, visit of family, etc... name the reason) to start getting their weight under control. Of course it is a personal decision, not to be entered into lightly both in the losing and the maintaining of ones weight. But if these are the desired goals, getting fatter in order to lose at a future date is not a help.
Yes! It went through my mind plenty of times that the *normal* time to start a new woe would be new years day. It would have been a great excuse to eat crazy for another week. But I was really ready to get out of the carb insanity.

I am down an AMAZING 3.6 pounds since yesterday! I know that's mostly water and probably from the fact that my belly is much closer to empty than it's seen in a while. But, the last couple of times I've tried to get back on my my usual vlc/IF plan, it takes me about ten days to lose that much.

So, now for an UP DAY!

high fat, moderate protein, very low carb
once a day feeding

Sponsored Links
Old 12-27-2011, 07:23 PM   #2672
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: piratejenny
Stats: 293/<273/<160 (5'7")
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: restart 6/12/14 @ 289.4
Having a hard time getting back on schedule...Christmas Eve Day was DD until about 6 or 7pm, Christmas Day was a pretty healthy, LC meal (raw veggies & dip, steamed artichokes w/garlic butter, small bread roll, crustless mushroom & zucchini quiche, 3-bean salad, too full for dessert) but I kept snacking and had dessert when we got home.

Yesterday started out as a DD but in the evening I had some fries at the mall and got all snacky again when we got home. Mostly raw veggies & dip, but also a few chips and a cheese sandwich.

Today was meant to be a "Mixed Up Day" (breakfast and lunch) but I slept really late and then took my son back to the mall. We had a great time spending his Christmas money!!! He's always been a jeans & T-shirts kid, but he wanted some nice clothes for job interviews/dates/etc so we got some dress shirts, slacks, and shoes, long-sleeved Henleys, and I even talked him into a couple of sweaters!!! Ooh, and a gorgeous wool peacoat!!!

Anyway, we had to drive through a horrible rainstorm and traffic, and we pigged out a bit when we got home. But it was fun and delicious and I enjoyed every bite! Also, all the goodies and leftovers are gone and my stomach still feels tight about 3 hours later so the thought of any more food is revolting!!! I will just have coffee/tea/broth the rest of the evening if I need anything, and it should be easy to do a DD tomorrow since there isn't much "convenience food" in the house.

I recently had a new low of 271.2, and this morning I was 274.2.
However, my average for last week (12/20-26) was 274.1,
and the week before that (12/13-19) was 275.6.
So as long as my morning weights are at or below that average of 274.1,
I'm going to consider that I didn't gain significantly over Christmas.

Glad to see you all back here! It sounds like everybody had a great holiday!
New lows, 2014:
7/25....276.2
8/01....274.6
8/02....274.2
8/03....273.6
8/04....271.6

Last edited by piratejenny; 12-27-2011 at 07:27 PM..
Old 12-27-2011, 11:47 PM   #2673
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: E.W.
Stats: 318/297/ a lot less
WOE: Fast5
Start Date: restart again 1/17/2014
Jenny, I have been a little off plan lately too. So wishing us both a good DD today
I know we can do it!
Old 12-28-2011, 02:09 AM   #2674
Major LCF Poster!

Jenny, That sounds like a great day to me! I hope my boys will still want to hang out with their mom when they're old enough to date. And sleeping in is nice, too!

I'm just finishing my first UD and I agree with you all that it's hard, but maybe for a different reason. 1880 calories doesn't feel like as much as I though it would. I wasn't hungry when I woke up but I have been feeling pretty hungry even though I've been eating. I even went over by a few, I think to 1960 or so. I'm worried that my DD tomorrow will be hard since I'm going to bed hungry. I think I might feel just as hungry as I did at bedtime last night.
Old 12-28-2011, 06:58 AM   #2675
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
Glad you had a great holiday and special shopping day with your DS, Jenny!
Old 12-28-2011, 07:14 AM   #2676
Why wait, just do it NOW!

Gallery: Beeb
Stats: Then: 162.4 Now: 158 :( Darn Holidays!!
WOE: No Diet = No Stress! Just eating healthy!
Down 2 pounds today after a very low 585 calorie DD (my normal DD is usually between 700/800). Still up .8 pounds over the top of my goal weight (133/135) but I'm going to keep to my UD cals today (no FD today), by the book, and I know that that little bit left of Holiday weight gain will be gone by the weekend with a really good DD coming up.

All the MDs this week are the problem, it seems. Because of the way my schedule was thrown off (in a good way ) by the holidays, a visit tonight to NYC to see Chona (Lenore) and dinner, I needed to put 3 MDs in the schedule. One MD may work but 3 MDs don't work for me because I go over board, every time, and they turn into something closer to a lowest UD instead of a good MD!

Jan 1 I get back to my regular schedule and I really can't wait! I like the "sameness" of UD/DD!

A man asked Gautama Buddha, "I want happiness." Buddha said, "First remove "I," that's Ego, then remove "want," that's Desire. See now you are left with only "Happiness.”
Old 12-28-2011, 07:27 AM   #2677
Blabbermouth!!!

This is so weird, so unexpected but not unwelcome, lol.... I weigh 139# !!!

On Dec. 16, I weighed 145#, then I didn't have access to my scales and didn't weigh again until Dec. 22 when I weighed 144#. This is all very normal - I don't have big fluxuations since starting FDs.

Yet on Dec. 26, day after Christmas, I was 143#.... yesterday, Dec. 27 I was 141# (which is the lowest I've weighed on JUDDD - I reached that weight back when I was still in weight loss mode and that's the point when I decided to just maintain around 145#...). But today is 139#.

Pondering on what prompted weight loss because it seems like it came out of nowhere..

I do FDs without any calorie counting (just some mental estimating at first to make sure I'm going to make the minimum calories) and also do MUDDDg which has 24 hour days instead of the usual 36 hours on regular JUDDD, so there is actually FD eating sometime in each day. I lost weight on MUDDD before back when I was in weight loss mode and having UD instead of FD. But I've been purposely maintaining for over a month now. I hadn't intended to lose more weight.

I've had holiday foods which as you know means a lot more food, and snacky things, and some sweets (including Southern Comfort brand egg nog mixed wtih bourbon. Mmmm...)

What else?

Tom is here. I had breakouts before he came, which were the worst I've had since starting JUDDD. A couple hurting pimples on my face and two little cystic ones under my jaw. They went away a couple days ago and all is clear again. Yay!

Yesterday I did a full DD, something I haven't done in many weeks since I started MUDDDg. Just felt like I needed a "reset" after the holiday.

Maybe I will choose a new "set-point" in the lower 140s instead of 145. I just don't want to lose much more and have the big head on a little body effect.

It's a little strange that I haven't felt that much thinner, but it could be because Tom is here and I'm just a little "blah" anyway. But I have noticed pants being looser on me.
MAINTENANCE since 11/12/11, & have lost more weight. I shake things up all the time with my version of Pirate Jenny's MUDDD, my "Fast 5" & other IF. ...low-moderate fat....and eating "healthy" foods 75+% of the time which lets me have real life and indulgences too I've reached my goals, improved my health & appearance, and enjoy my lifetime woe!

Last edited by sophiethecat; 12-28-2011 at 07:30 AM..
Old 12-28-2011, 07:35 AM   #2678
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: kris4chloe
Stats: 229/181/140 HW:265
Start Date: Sept 2011 Restart / Sept 2010 Original Start
thats awesome sophiecat, sounds like your body is creating a new set point for you. the fact that you are doing FD's and MUDDD in what seems so effortlessly is amazing.

I still am so far from goal, but am hoping that I will have the same results when it comes to maintenance.
Old 12-28-2011, 07:42 AM   #2679
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: kris4chloe
Stats: 229/181/140 HW:265
Start Date: Sept 2011 Restart / Sept 2010 Original Start
My update is that it seems the pukeys have finally made it's way through the house. Only myself and my 3 year old were the only ones who didn't get the full effect. I got a cold like thing with body aches etc and just have been going to bed extra early.

My 22 year old step son flew in from Texas on Friday and was supposed to fly home yesterday but he woke up and had caught the bug and seemed to be feeling better (it is a very swift but over quick sort of stomach flu). My husband drove him to the airport and came home, he got a call that they wouldn't let him fly because he passed out. Mostly because he hadn't really eaten anything, so they rebooked his schedule, my husband got him fed and feeling better and left early this morning to take him to urgent care so they will give him the all clear so he can catch his flight at 11am this morning. Pray that all goes smoothly.

As for me, I am feeling better, TOM started last night so I am up 1.6 after a decent UD of only 2051 calories, which typically can do anything from gain, to maintain to lose on that amount. I originally was barely at 1800 but got pretty hungry before bed and decided I didn't want to start off my DD today to hungry,

Today is a DD and going to do my best to keep it low to get that 1.6 off plus a little more.

Right now I am at 200.8 and I want to get back under 200 and make it stick, I keep popping back up and down, in and out of the 200's and it is frustrating.

Would love to see 195 by the end of the year, don't have any New Years plans and/or parties anymore so I am in full JUDDD mode.

My 39th birthday is January 14th and would love to hit 190 by then.
Old 12-28-2011, 07:44 AM   #2680

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophiethecat View Post
This is so weird, so unexpected but not unwelcome, lol.... I weigh 139# !!!

On Dec. 16, I weighed 145#, then I didn't have access to my scales and didn't weigh again until Dec. 22 when I weighed 144#. This is all very normal - I don't have big fluxuations since starting FDs.

Yet on Dec. 26, day after Christmas, I was 143#.... yesterday, Dec. 27 I was 141# (which is the lowest I've weighed on JUDDD - I reached that weight back when I was still in weight loss mode and that's the point when I decided to just maintain around 145#...). But today is 139#.

Pondering on what prompted weight loss because it seems like it came out of nowhere..

I do FDs without any calorie counting (just some mental estimating at first to make sure I'm going to make the minimum calories) and also do MUDDDg which has 24 hour days instead of the usual 36 hours on regular JUDDD, so there is actually FD eating sometime in each day. I lost weight on MUDDD before back when I was in weight loss mode and having UD instead of FD. But I've been purposely maintaining for over a month now. I hadn't intended to lose more weight.

I've had holiday foods which as you know means a lot more food, and snacky things, and some sweets (including Southern Comfort brand egg nog mixed wtih bourbon. Mmmm...)

What else?

Tom is here. I had breakouts before he came, which were the worst I've had since starting JUDDD. A couple hurting pimples on my face and two little cystic ones under my jaw. They went away a couple days ago and all is clear again. Yay!

Yesterday I did a full DD, something I haven't done in many weeks since I started MUDDDg. Just felt like I needed a "reset" after the holiday.

Maybe I will choose a new "set-point" in the lower 140s instead of 145. I just don't want to lose much more and have the big head on a little body effect.

It's a little strange that I haven't felt that much thinner, but it could be because Tom is here and I'm just a little "blah" anyway. But I have noticed pants being looser on me.
I think your full DD was a track from the normal for you now doing MUDDD and it may have shaken your body up enough to give you that nice loss this morning!

And NOW you see the problem I was having (and still do at times) with continuing to lose weight! BUT I'm not complaining!!
Old 12-28-2011, 07:55 AM   #2681
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beeb View Post
Jan 1 I get back to my regular schedule and I really can't wait! I like the "sameness" of UD/DD!
I've enjoyed the holidays too, and I'm looking forward to NYE celebration with the family, but I will also be kinda glad when life gets back to its normal routines again for a while

Quote:
Originally Posted by kris4chloe View Post
thats awesome sophiecat, sounds like your body is creating a new set point for you. the fact that you are doing FD's and MUDDD in what seems so effortlessly is amazing.

I still am so far from goal, but am hoping that I will have the same results when it comes to maintenance.
Thanks, and you will definitely get there! I am positive all of us here have picked the best way to go about this - JUDDD's calorie cycling - and will reap weight loss and even more benefits!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kris4chloe View Post

Right now I am at 200.8 and I want to get back under 200 and make it stick, I keep popping back up and down, in and out of the 200's and it is frustrating.

Would love to see 195 by the end of the year, don't have any New Years plans and/or parties anymore so I am in full JUDDD mode.

My 39th birthday is January 14th and would love to hit 190 by then.
Now that holiday eating is behind you, I hope you make all your goals, happily!
Old 12-28-2011, 08:00 AM   #2682
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: theredhead
Stats: 229/152/150
WOE: Atkins/hCG/maintaining EASILY with JUDDD
Start Date: 09/04/03
Jenny, just think of how much better you've done this year with JUDDD over the holidays than you'd have done without. You're really doing great!

Jayne, it'll get better. I promise!

Kristi, how exciting for you to be so close to Onderland! You'll get there before you know it.

Sophie, 139 is amazing! I love seeing people who lose a little more without struggling with it. It seems Beeb's not necessarily an anomaly. I'm hoping the same thing happens with me.

In a way, it has. I've been so pleasantly surprised by the weights I've maintained through the holidays while still eating all the things I've wanted. I've had one good DD and one good UD since my Christmas Day eating, which was pretty Up, Up, and Away, and I'm back down to one pound above goal. If I'd been trying to do this my old low carb way, I'm sure I'd be back up in the mid-150's by now, wondering how I was going to get it back off. My appetite is not so crazy, except on the days I give myself permission to eat carby stuff. I was happy that yesterday I wasn't even really very hungry and I had no trouble going right back to a sane UD. JUDDD rocks!
Click here for our fatties pics!
And another old one

Click here for a new picture.
And another newer one
Old 12-28-2011, 09:34 AM   #2683
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: julietcc
Stats: JUDDD - 118.6/112/112-115 highest weight 194 5'4"
WOE: Atkins, then JUDDD
Start Date: Started JUDDD 10/26/11
I think we are all relieved the holidays are over and we can stay on track much better.

This morning I weighed 113.4. My Christmas weight gain is gone! I've also been making better food choices and I don't seem to be craving carbs as much.

My last few days:

22 1975 113.2 Up
23 455 113.8 Down
24 - 112.2 Free and way overboard
25 - 113.8 Free and way overboard
26 385 116.2 Down
27 1005 115.4 UD turned into MD. Just couldn't eat anymore.
28 - 113.4 Up - Going for around 1500.

I really don't like mid days because it just pushes the next DD further out.
Old 12-28-2011, 12:05 PM   #2684
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: janetsbreeze
Stats: 197/186.6/130; 5'2"
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: January 19, 2011
I really love this WOE. After my week long carb fest during Christmas, I was only up 5 pounds from my lowest weight. After 1 DD, I dropped 3 pounds. Today is my 2nd DD after the carbathon and I look forward to seeing what the scale will show me tomorrow!

If I was still doing strict Low Carb, I would have just been a bloated mess. Now I do have some control which is a great feeling!!!
Old 12-28-2011, 01:12 PM   #2685
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: JKat
Start Date: December 2003
my mom has been hospitalized! I am going to do my best to try and stay on track. I wound up doing an unexpected up day. Stress just got to me. I feel a bit better today and more focused. I will check in when I can.

I have to remember that it's a journey!
Old 12-28-2011, 01:37 PM   #2686
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKat View Post
my mom has been hospitalized! I am going to do my best to try and stay on track. I wound up doing an unexpected up day. Stress just got to me. I feel a bit better today and more focused. I will check in when I can.

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope she is doing OK.
Old 12-28-2011, 02:19 PM   #2687
Major LCF Poster!

I'm sorry, JKat. I hope she's home soon!

I have had another stellar weigh-in, which I wasn't expecting at all. I was preparing myself to see a pound or two up, since I was 3.6 pounds down on day one. But what do ya know, I lost a whole nother pound! So far it looks like this:

DD: 192
UD: 188.4
DD: 187.4

Pretty amazing! And emotionally, I'm feeling so much better than before I started. I think seeing the scale move is huge, but also just feeling in control and like I'm still working on this project that sometimes I'd rather ignore and have ignored for years at a time. I'm still in the game! And I am getting pretty close to the magic number that I officially feel good at, which is 183. It's still a very high bmi for me (I'm 5'0"), but it's the weight that I hit a few months before I got pregnant the first time and I stayed at that weight for a loooooong time, like five or six years. So, it's pretty comfortable for me. Of course I want to get well below that, but it's the upper limit of what I can live with, iykwim. I have felt very freaked out in the last six weeks or so feeling like I'd never get there again. But now I think I may...

Otoh, I don't know if I've ever felt this hungry in my life!!! But I'm working through it and I think it might be okay. I slept *really*late* today because I was thinking it would help if my DD calories didn't have to be spaced so far apart. So it was almost 1 pm when my husband was like WTH??? and pulled me out of bed.

The fact that 1880 calories left me feeling so starved is making me wonder how many calories I eat per day when I'm really carbing it up. It would probably be scary to know.
Old 12-28-2011, 02:26 PM   #2688
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: MintQ8
Stats: 264.6 (restart 260.2)/255/140
WOE: JUDDDD
Start Date: 6 May 2014
JKat - hugs and just do what you can.

Rubidoux & Sophie & Julie - well done!!

Feel there's hope for me!
Old 12-28-2011, 03:31 PM   #2689
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Yam-Yam
Stats: 230/191/165 @5'9"tall and 60 yrs. alive
WOE: Dukan 8/1/11 and now JUDDD
Start Date: 8/1/11 RE-start 1/1/14
Had fun reading all your posts. I'm still busy w/ the fam. After an UD on Christmas, the scale went up too and did not go down too much after Monday's DD.

I remember reading someone's comment, I think it was Kissa? Anyway, it was about people who start JUDD after being on LC for a while. They tend to gain at first because of starting to eat more carbs on UDs. That must be me. Sunday was sort of a carb fest although I did not think I really overdid it too much. However, I ate mashed potatoes & gravy and also had apple pie and ice cream in the same day. Been a long time since I've had either one! wow! Did my carb cravings ever come back in full force!

Having LC/DD today and I'm already starting to feel more in control. Really hoping to see a drop on the scale tomorrow morning.

All of you are doing great! congrats!

"Weight loss isn't about winning a race; it's about crossing the finish line at your own pace." -Dianna Rodriguiz

current numbers: 1975/395
goal numbers: 1700/350 (just a reminder)
Old 12-28-2011, 03:45 PM   #2690
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Jayne--I sometimes sleep late on DDs, too! LOL!!!
I am glad you and Vicky are feeling hopeful. I think y'all are doing great.

I think I'm finally going to make it through a post-Christmas DD without messing up too badly (the 26th & 27th were FAILS!!! ).
Still doing Atkins Fat Fast, so the calories are higher but volume is miniscule; I'm not terribly hungry but I would love to chew on some food!
Carbs are quite low, so I hope the scale--and glucose meter--will be showing some lower numbers soon!
Old 12-28-2011, 03:54 PM   #2691
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Joedi
Stats: 180/131-135/133 5' 5.5" 40 y/o
WOE: Maintaining on Juddd
Start Date: Made Goal on 23/10/2011 - Stats updated daily
Had xmas away from home this year...out of my comfort zone!
Friday (23rd) I weighed 132.25, and did a DD/MD ( down day/medium day) of about 800 cals.
Sat/sun I ate what I wanted, no cal/carb limits. Went up 1.5 lbs
Monday was a good DD - 550 c
Tuesday, I just weighed in at 132.25...back to same weight as before xmas!
Wednesday we had another mini xmas at our own home...opening all the pressies we couldnt take away with us (our car is tiny!) so it was a very FD!
Today, thursday, I am up 1.5lb....133.75...with tom due any minute....so still maintaining nicely!

The rest of the week will be a bit harder....a MD tomorrow to make Friday an UD...as it is DS's birthday...and he has chosen to go to an all you can eat indian buffet (I just plan to keep off rice n bread...and enjoy everything else!)

Sat and Sunday will both need to be UD's too...but I will try not to go too mad (how much easier is it to overeat on a buffet...I just want to try a bit of everything...lol!)

Must admit I am struggling a little mentally....with a long history of ED, usually at xmas/new year, I just allowed myself a free for all...2 weeks non stop eating, followed by starving in january!
Over the last few days I have been fighting my internal dialogue, which is insisting I just do FD's every month till the hols are over...then "back to juddd!" I fully realise these are old, ingrained habits trying to justify themselves...and have been determinedly doing my DD's as often as I can....and I have been rewarded with maintainance of my goal weight.

What seems to help me is to hold a strong picture of myself getting into bed at night...and imagining how I will feel...I KNOW if I have had a good DD, I will be getting into bed content, and pleased with myself, or if I have given in and over eaten I will be annoyed and dreading the scales in the morning. Holding that image in my head really helps me make wise decisions NOW...for the reward later.

hugs
Jo
x

"Eat today for the clothes you want to wear tomorrow!"
Old 12-28-2011, 04:08 PM   #2692
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Joedi, you were able to maintain through the holidays and that is awesome! It sounds like all of your festivities will be over Sunday and you will be back into JUDDD on Monday. No big deal if you go up a couple of pounds over the weekend. You know that a couple of good DDs will take care of it!
Old 12-29-2011, 06:29 AM   #2693
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: theredhead
Stats: 229/152/150
WOE: Atkins/hCG/maintaining EASILY with JUDDD
Start Date: 09/04/03
I'm thrilled to report that I'm back down sitting smack dab on my goal weight of 145 this morning. Thank you JUDDD!
Old 12-29-2011, 06:31 AM   #2694
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Knittering
Stats: (250) 236/172/150 5'8
WOE: LC
Start Date: Restart: 2/18/13
After yesterday's DD, the scale said 171. How can that even be??
Old 12-29-2011, 07:58 AM   #2695
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knittering View Post
After yesterday's DD, the scale said 171. How can that even be??
Is that good or unexpected?
Old 12-29-2011, 08:15 AM   #2696
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Yam-Yam
Stats: 230/191/165 @5'9"tall and 60 yrs. alive
WOE: Dukan 8/1/11 and now JUDDD
Start Date: 8/1/11 RE-start 1/1/14
Yesterday's DD went really well for me. Scale down -3 this morning. Whew! Now I'm pretty much back where I started a week ago. Think I told you I ordered Johnson's book from amazon.com. It's supposed to arrive next week. I'm anxious to read it and wrap my brain around all the details of his plan. Of course, I want to make it work along with WW and LC. Crazy, huh? But I've always found that my own hybrid WOE works better that anything. And, it has to have LC at the foundation or it won't work. Believe me, I've tried everything.

So glad to have found you all and JUDD. Seems to be motivating me a lot! I'm like others who have said that after the holidays we have blown it and feel like "what's the use? may as well give up and keep eating". And, I never could get my cravings in check after the holiday season. What a miracle that a JUDD DD can knock those cravings away out of the universe. So cool.

Tried on all my new skinny jeans (size 12) today and they look and feel great. I'm losing fat and inches for sure.
Old 12-29-2011, 08:21 AM   #2697
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Knittering
Stats: (250) 236/172/150 5'8
WOE: LC
Start Date: Restart: 2/18/13
Quote:
Is that good or unexpected?
Very good and entirely unexpected. I am the world's slowest loser and I over-indulged with the holidays. My plan of DD-MD-UD turned into three FDs in a row!
Old 12-29-2011, 08:46 AM   #2698
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubidoux View Post
I hope my boys will still want to hang out with their mom when they're old enough to date.
I'm surprised and delighted my son still wants to hang out with me! He's 17!!!
He used to hang out with me because he stayed home a lot, but now he has lots of friends and we still get along great!

Quote:
I hope your mom is doing okay, and you too.

Kristi, I hope you and everyone in your family is feeling better.
-------------
I am so frustrated today!
The last few times I have meant to do a DD, I wake up starving...
last night I decided I'd do an UD today, in spite of not really having a great DD yesterday, and woke up not hungry at all!
And I don't think it's psychological--on my DDs sometimes I'm physically hungry even though I'm not craving any particular food or in the mood to eat.
Old 12-29-2011, 08:57 AM   #2699

Quote:

Have Mom and you in my and hoping she is feeling better soon!

Congrats to all the losers and maintainers here today and those keeping on plan! You guys !!

Dinner last night was amazing in NYC, crispy potato chips with blue cheese fondue dressing, fried chicken and potato waffles dipped in ranch dressing but I didn't overeat and had a great time with my friends! Weight is down to the normal after UD weight so I think it's safe to say that all my Christmas weight is gone!

I just love how a good DD will take away 4 days of sinfully delicious eating! GOTTA LOVE JUDDD!
Old 12-29-2011, 09:57 AM   #2700
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: LadyKT
Stats: 159/153/125 - 5'3"
WOE: Ah Ah Ah Ah Stayin' Alive, Stayin' Alive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beeb View Post
Dinner last night was amazing in NYC:
Didn't the city seem like a madhouse last night?!?! I didn't even do my walk to port authority from my office b/c there were SO many people! Thank god for the subway though!!
Closed Thread