Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2011, 01:49 PM   #181
Way too much time on my hands!
 
SoHappy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 17,913
Gallery: SoHappy
Stats: obese/slimmer
WOE: JUDDD!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommie22boys View Post
Holy cow! I'm at work all day and this thread blows up!! So many good posts, I hope I don't miss anyone...

Ann: Awe-some!! Getting under 183 has been on your radar for a while. Good for you!!

Amy: Eight pounds in two weeks is fantastic! Induction/VLC hadn't been working for me either, so I'm tickled with JUDDD, like I'm sure you are too!

Linda: I'm sure you'll get your calories worked out. Maybe closing your calorie spread up a little might make your losses slow/stop. I'm afraid I've never had your particular problem, so my ability to help is limited.

To the strugglers: Keep at it. Come here for support. Big hugs!

So I planned to ou weigh after DDs, but my curiosity got the best of me this morning and I weighed anyway. After yesterday's UD, I was still down this morning...another .4 gone. I never got this low doing induction for a month. What wasted time. <sigh>

Oh well...I totally JUDDD!!

Congratulations. Another one going great guns on JUDDD!

And that previous time spent on another plan wasn't wasted. Don't say that. Even if it didn't give you the weight loss you are attaining here, maybe not doing all that great on the previous plan was what got you open to trying JUDDD, so it was all leading here after all.

Anyway, now you know. Follow a simple plan as outlined, get smaller. Easy peasy.
SoHappy is offline  

Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2011, 02:55 PM   #182
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
ouizoid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 3,528
Gallery: ouizoid
Stats: 225/165/145
WOE: JUDDD
So Happy--I wanted to jump in here and tell you that I have been working with a patient of mine with severe asthma. I recommended this diet to her and gave her the links to the book--it has been a miracle for her--the first time in her life that her asthma has been under control. She wasn't even that overweight to start (altho now she is almost too thin)--but the difference in breathing for her has kept her doing JUDDD.
ouizoid is online now  
Old 10-03-2011, 03:11 PM   #183
Way too much time on my hands!
 
SoHappy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 17,913
Gallery: SoHappy
Stats: obese/slimmer
WOE: JUDDD!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ouizoid View Post
So Happy--I wanted to jump in here and tell you that I have been working with a patient of mine with severe asthma. I recommended this diet to her and gave her the links to the book--it has been a miracle for her--the first time in her life that her asthma has been under control. She wasn't even that overweight to start (altho now she is almost too thin)--but the difference in breathing for her has kept her doing JUDDD.
Wonderful and amazing and.. I can't even think of enough great things to say of this accounting! Thanks for letting me know. Reading that it works so well to reduce or simply do away with a person's asthma symptoms is one thing in the abstract, but to have somebody - one of US - be able to step in here to verify it is exciting news. I'm so very happy for your patient, and so glad you knew about JUDDD, to recommend she try it.

Thanks for posting, ouizoid!
SoHappy is offline  
Old 10-03-2011, 03:37 PM   #184
Senior LCF Member
 
AmyInTX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 165
Gallery: AmyInTX
Stats: 262/243.2/170
WOE: LC/ then JUDDD
Start Date: start JUDDD on 8/4/12
Thank you all soooooo much!!!

Cruz .... No, I did not read anywhere that you should not exercise on your DD. Usually, for me, I am way hungrier when I exercise and don't want to risk going over calories because of this. Maybe some of the 'long timers' can give us a definite answer if we should or should not exercise on a DD..... Thanks for the kudos! I couldn't be happier!


Mommie.... YES, I am super happy that I found JUDDD!
AmyInTX is offline  
Old 10-03-2011, 03:49 PM   #185
Way too much time on my hands!
 
SoHappy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 17,913
Gallery: SoHappy
Stats: obese/slimmer
WOE: JUDDD!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyInTX View Post
Thank you all soooooo much!!!

Cruz .... No, I did not read anywhere that you should not exercise on your DD. Usually, for me, I am way hungrier when I exercise and don't want to risk going over calories because of this. Maybe some of the 'long timers' can give us a definite answer if we should or should not exercise on a DD..... Thanks for the kudos! I couldn't be happier!


Mommie.... YES, I am super happy that I found JUDDD!
I think Dr. Johnson says that we probably would want to wait 'til an UD for exercise, but it was up to us. I've never noticed any problems on DDs either. There is a big movement toward fasted workouts these days too, as it is felt if you exercise on empty, your body is forced to take more fuel out of the fat cells. And then follow with some protein to give your body that to rebuild muscle fiber. I think several of us work out on DDs as much and as easily as on UDs. So it's a *suit yourself* sort of thing apparently.
__________________
Best wishes, Pat
SoHappy is offline  
Old 10-03-2011, 04:51 PM   #186
Major LCF Poster!
 
itsmeshelly01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Posts: 1,619
Gallery: itsmeshelly01
Stats: 260/150/162
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: eating lowcarb since 2005
I exercise on DDs and don't have a problem with it. I usually do pretty well that morning because of having UD the day before. Especialy doing some weights. I love doing cardio the morning after a DD. Like sohappy said it is supposed to be good exercising fasted. Ill be doing a workout in the morning fasted. I either do something like that or jog after a DD. The morning of a DD I hit the weights. I seem to get hungrier when I do major cardio so weights the morning of a DD is good for me. I will go for a walk at lunch sometimes too. And sometimes I even hit the gym after work for some elliptical action. When I do all the above I'm usually negative on my calorie numbers on ************...lol. I like that. I didn't go today though. I will be tomorrow. Going to a chinese buffet at lunch with friends from work I will definitely need some cardio after work. I shouldn't have any problems hitting my UD cals that's for sure.
__________________
New grandbaby! Life is good!<img src=images/smilies/hugs_2011.gif border=0 alt= title=Hugs class=inlineimg />
itsmeshelly01 is offline  
Old 10-03-2011, 08:06 PM   #187
Why wait, just do it NOW!
 
Beeb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: A REAL Jersey Girl!!
Posts: 12,062
Gallery: Beeb
Stats: Then: 162.4 Now: 158 :( Darn Holidays!!
WOE: No Diet = No Stress! Just eating healthy!
It's late and I need to get to sleep because of a busy day tomorrow but I wanted to check in and say CONGRATS to all the wonderful LOSER JUDDD BUDDDs in our JUDDD family!!!

AND to all of you guys on our JUDDD Forum!!!!!
Beeb is offline  
Old 10-03-2011, 10:31 PM   #188
Major LCF Poster!
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Colorado
Posts: 2,794
Gallery: catjrow3
Stats: 240/177/150
WOE: NK - LCHF
Start Date: 05/18/2013 (restart of course)
I have been busy all day and did not have time to get back on here and check on the responses, but before bed, I wanted to comment on the posts, and say thanks to Cruz, Linda, Pat, everyone for your comments.

Linda, nope not on any program really right now, just trying not to eat too much. Pat, I am waiting for that switch to happen for me.. any time now.

I still come every day and read everything everyone types and think, what is your problem, but not sure what it is yet. I have started taking L-Glutamine too, which usually helps a bit with my "urges" so hopefully that will kick in soon too...

I think I will attempt it again this week and maybe up the DDs to 700 like Linda and then go for 2000 on my UDs and see what happens. I think thats like 35% of my UDs right?? not sure how that calculates, although the JUDDD site says 500 and 2500. I did pretty well for a couple weeks and then I dont know what happened... I think alot of exercise, water retention from starting a weight training program, then up up up days got me frustrated and I cannot get back on track now. Okay, I am not complaining anymore, feel free to smack me everyone! I think I need it.
catjrow3 is offline  
Old 10-04-2011, 01:36 AM   #189
Major LCF Poster!
 
Joedi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: England
Posts: 1,481
Gallery: Joedi
Stats: 180/131-135/133 5' 5.5" 40 y/o
WOE: Maintaining on Juddd
Start Date: Made Goal on 23/10/2011 - Stats updated daily
Not a smack Cathy.... a hug (((((Cathy))))). Once you have made up your mind to commit to a week, decided on your cals and go for it, you will do absolutely fine!
I had a false start or two before I got going, sometimes we are just not in the right place mentally... for reasons unknown.
When you start, post that's it's your first day, post your menu...and we will all be there to cheer you on.
Hugs
Jo
X
Joedi is offline  
Old 10-04-2011, 03:38 AM   #190
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mommie22boys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Western NY
Posts: 2,492
Gallery: Mommie22boys
Stats: 211/199/135 5'5.5"
WOE: Paleo/ JUDDD
Start Date: Originally 6/7/07, Now 4/1/13
Quick fly-by to update the morning's weigh-in before I head out to work...After one week back on JUDDD, I have lost 7 pounds. Last Tuesday was my first DD and I weighed 193.6...I had 4 DDs in 7 days' time, and I now weigh 186.6. Wow!

JUDDD ROCKS!! Have a great day, JUDDD BUDDDs!!
Mommie22boys is offline  
Old 10-04-2011, 03:43 AM   #191
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Cruzcrzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 10,938
Gallery: Cruzcrzy
Stats: 183/136/129-131
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommie22boys View Post
Quick fly-by to update the morning's weigh-in before I head out to work...After one week back on JUDDD, I have lost 7 pounds. Last Tuesday was my first DD and I weighed 193.6...I had 4 DDs in 7 days' time, and I now weigh 186.6. Wow!

JUDDD ROCKS!! Have a great day, JUDDD BUDDDs!!
Andrea,

WTG!!!! I am so happy for you. YOU ARE ROCK'IN JUDDD.
Terrific LOSS. KUTGW.
Cruzcrzy is offline  
Old 10-04-2011, 04:29 AM   #192
Blabbermouth!!!
 
paulabob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 6,544
Gallery: paulabob
Stats: 204/124.6/110 49%/27.4%/20% 5'2"
WOE: Atkins/hHcg/Optimal whatever works
Start Date: restart March '10
Quote:
Originally Posted by catjrow3 View Post
I think I will attempt it again this week and maybe up the DDs to 700 like Linda and then go for 2000 on my UDs and see what happens.
You can do it! You have the discipline to do all that exercise, I know you have the discipline for this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommie22boys View Post
After one week back on JUDDD, I have lost 7 pounds. Last Tuesday was my first DD and I weighed 193.6...I had 4 DDs in 7 days' time, and I now weigh 186.6. Wow!
Wow!

Down 1.8 of my 2.4 weekend after yesterday's DD. Pretty good and glad to be back "in the 120s" again today. Glad to have a day to enjoy
paulabob is offline  
Old 10-04-2011, 06:07 AM   #193
Senior LCF Member
 
AmyInTX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 165
Gallery: AmyInTX
Stats: 262/243.2/170
WOE: LC/ then JUDDD
Start Date: start JUDDD on 8/4/12
CONGRATS MOMMIE!!

Thanks for the comments on exercise! I guess its just like eating .... we have to make it work for US!

Have a great day all!
AmyInTX is offline  
Old 10-04-2011, 06:27 AM   #194
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
dazygyrl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 4,854
Gallery: dazygyrl
hello. doing good here. maintaining weight...would like to lose 4-6 lbs more. but will just keep doing what i'm doing and see what happens. i have lost 0.4 each on my last 2 UD. in between those 2 UD i gained 0.4 on a DD. so am basically maintaining. i think the gain on the DD had to do with eating 2 of my low cal muffins made with coconut flour. too much fiber which caused the tummy to do a LOT of talking! so will keep those to one a day. another DD today. i'm only loosely counting cal on my DD's and just eating on my UD's without tracking. only problem i have is that on my UD's, i am never hungry and am just eating to get calories in. which is weird and counterintuitive to me to eat when i am not hungry. but if i waited till i was actually hungry to eat on UD's i would not get all my calories in.

it's been nice on my UD, i have allowed myself to enjoy bites here and there of things i would never have tasted eating strict LC. and what's cool is that a bite or 2 is enough! saturday night we had a family day in the city with shopping, a movie, and supper out. i had a few handfuls of popcorn at the movie and a few of dd's chocolate covered raisins. then at supper i had a (very) few of dd's fries. the next day i was down 0.4!
dazygyrl is offline  
Old 10-04-2011, 06:47 AM   #195
Why wait, just do it NOW!
 
Beeb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: A REAL Jersey Girl!!
Posts: 12,062
Gallery: Beeb
Stats: Then: 162.4 Now: 158 :( Darn Holidays!!
WOE: No Diet = No Stress! Just eating healthy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommie22boys View Post
Quick fly-by to update the morning's weigh-in before I head out to work...After one week back on JUDDD, I have lost 7 pounds. Last Tuesday was my first DD and I weighed 193.6...I had 4 DDs in 7 days' time, and I now weigh 186.6. Wow!

JUDDD ROCKS!! Have a great day, JUDDD BUDDDs!!
I SO happy for you!! WTG, and I how JUDDD is working for you!!

Congrats JUDDD BUDDD!!!
Beeb is offline  
Old 10-04-2011, 07:10 AM   #196
Major LCF Poster!
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Colorado
Posts: 2,794
Gallery: catjrow3
Stats: 240/177/150
WOE: NK - LCHF
Start Date: 05/18/2013 (restart of course)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joedi View Post
Not a smack Cathy.... a hug (((((Cathy))))). Once you have made up your mind to commit to a week, decided on your cals and go for it, you will do absolutely fine!
I had a false start or two before I got going, sometimes we are just not in the right place mentally... for reasons unknown.
When you start, post that's it's your first day, post your menu...and we will all be there to cheer you on.
Hugs
Jo
X
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulabob View Post
You can do it! You have the discipline to do all that exercise, I know you have the discipline for this.
Thank you Joedi and Paula.... I dont think is the discipline so much as noncommitment/frustration. I will start today. I think a DD today so we will see what happens! I will try to stick to it again.

Paula, Dazy, are you using hcg still or not using it?
catjrow3 is offline  
Old 10-04-2011, 07:13 AM   #197
Blabbermouth!!!
 
paulabob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 6,544
Gallery: paulabob
Stats: 204/124.6/110 49%/27.4%/20% 5'2"
WOE: Atkins/hHcg/Optimal whatever works
Start Date: restart March '10
Quote:
Originally Posted by catjrow3 View Post
Paula, Dazy, are you using hcg still or not using it?
I still use it but after the bottle runs out I probably won't. I hope to make it to goal sometime in the next 4 months.
paulabob is offline  
Old 10-04-2011, 07:16 AM   #198
Major LCF Poster!
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Colorado
Posts: 2,794
Gallery: catjrow3
Stats: 240/177/150
WOE: NK - LCHF
Start Date: 05/18/2013 (restart of course)
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulabob View Post
I still use it but after the bottle runs out I probably won't. I hope to make it to goal sometime in the next 4 months.
I was wondering if I should or not when I start again today... not sure if it helps or not.
catjrow3 is offline  
Old 10-04-2011, 07:41 AM   #199
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
dazygyrl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 4,854
Gallery: dazygyrl
i am not using hcg, cathy. just JUDDD.
dazygyrl is offline  
Old 10-04-2011, 02:47 PM   #200
Why wait, just do it NOW!
 
Beeb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: A REAL Jersey Girl!!
Posts: 12,062
Gallery: Beeb
Stats: Then: 162.4 Now: 158 :( Darn Holidays!!
WOE: No Diet = No Stress! Just eating healthy!
Hello all! Well, UD yesterday at the higher cals I figured out for maintenance and I was up .8 pounds BUT I also had dinner at 9:30 last night and then went to bed! I'm really good with the little gain because it's proving to me that MAYBE I've found the magic UD/DD calorie combo numbers to keep me in and around 140.

DD today and let's see if eating up to my new DD calories will do the same thing for me!
Beeb is offline  
Old 10-04-2011, 02:55 PM   #201
Way too much time on my hands!
 
SoHappy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 17,913
Gallery: SoHappy
Stats: obese/slimmer
WOE: JUDDD!!!
Your numbers have got to be right around in here somewhere close!

And there's naturally going to be some see-sawing of a person's weight.. a bit up, a bit down, as the days go by. Ya' eat some ham. It's up. Ya' eat some cukes. It's down. That sort of thing. Things as simple as how large was your last night's supper. And is it still with you! LOL

If we were all skinny people and never thought to step on a scale because.. why would we?.. then we'd also be see-sawing in weight, but we'd never know about it or worry about it. Overall it would just be remaining in the general area, and we'd be off living our lives.

I think you're getting close to being right at that point.
SoHappy is offline  
Old 10-04-2011, 03:47 PM   #202
Major LCF Poster!
 
Joedi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: England
Posts: 1,481
Gallery: Joedi
Stats: 180/131-135/133 5' 5.5" 40 y/o
WOE: Maintaining on Juddd
Start Date: Made Goal on 23/10/2011 - Stats updated daily
Looks like you have practically got it nailed beeb! :-)

I am still 137.75..... same for the last 3 days. This is a new low for me, so I sm well pleased!

I have been tracking my weight for the last month, and it seems to do a lots of "three day holds" then go up a bit or down a bit. Of course, I am hoping for down.... but with tom looming......

I have never tracked before, so I have made a graph, and am trying just watching the fluctuations like an interested observer, rather than getting to obsessed over every blip! As I see the overall downward trend, this is getting easier to do!
Hugs
Jo
X
__________________


"Eat today for the clothes you want to wear tomorrow!"
Joedi is offline  
Old 10-04-2011, 04:36 PM   #203
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Cali
Posts: 6,178
Gallery: faithgirl
Hi all today is my second day-I am eating too much junk, but I don't think I will go over in calories. I really need to work on getting healthier foods in overall. TOM arrived today and I am retaining fluid like crazy, plus taking ibuprofen for cramps and since that causes more water retention, it wouldn't surprise me if I don't do much weight wise this week. My hormones are so nutty these days-sometimes PMS lasts for 3 weeks along with water retention, other months I hardly notice it. I hope the water retention doesn't last long-I am anxious to see some weight loss! I'm really glad I found this board-you all are so positive and friendly!
__________________
Kathleen

faithgirl is offline  
Old 10-04-2011, 05:09 PM   #204
Why wait, just do it NOW!
 
Beeb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: A REAL Jersey Girl!!
Posts: 12,062
Gallery: Beeb
Stats: Then: 162.4 Now: 158 :( Darn Holidays!!
WOE: No Diet = No Stress! Just eating healthy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithgirl View Post
Hi all today is my second day-I am eating too much junk, but I don't think I will go over in calories. I really need to work on getting healthier foods in overall. TOM arrived today and I am retaining fluid like crazy, plus taking ibuprofen for cramps and since that causes more water retention, it wouldn't surprise me if I don't do much weight wise this week. My hormones are so nutty these days-sometimes PMS lasts for 3 weeks along with water retention, other months I hardly notice it. I hope the water retention doesn't last long-I am anxious to see some weight loss! I'm really glad I found this board-you all are so positive and friendly!
It seems eating a "lot of junk" in the beginning is the normal for some of us. I ate really crappy things the first couple of weeks because these were things I hadn't eaten in so long I felt like a kid in a candy shop! You will see, when your brain finally wraps around the fact that you CAN have what you want, you tend to not want it so much and lean toward better choices. Sorry to hear about the PMS! Next time I'm coming back as a MAN!!

Last edited by Beeb; 10-04-2011 at 05:10 PM..
Beeb is offline  
Old 10-04-2011, 07:02 PM   #205
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Cali
Posts: 6,178
Gallery: faithgirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by catjrow3 View Post
I have been busy all day and did not have time to get back on here and check on the responses, but before bed, I wanted to comment on the posts, and say thanks to Cruz, Linda, Pat, everyone for your comments.

Linda, nope not on any program really right now, just trying not to eat too much. Pat, I am waiting for that switch to happen for me.. any time now.

I still come every day and read everything everyone types and think, what is your problem, but not sure what it is yet. I have started taking L-Glutamine too, which usually helps a bit with my "urges" so hopefully that will kick in soon too...

I think I will attempt it again this week and maybe up the DDs to 700 like Linda and then go for 2000 on my UDs and see what happens. I think thats like 35% of my UDs right?? not sure how that calculates, although the JUDDD site says 500 and 2500. I did pretty well for a couple weeks and then I dont know what happened... I think alot of exercise, water retention from starting a weight training program, then up up up days got me frustrated and I cannot get back on track now. Okay, I am not complaining anymore, feel free to smack me everyone! I think I need it.
No advice, I just wanted to say that I have been in this spot many times. Your stats are amazing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommie22boys View Post
Quick fly-by to update the morning's weigh-in before I head out to work...After one week back on JUDDD, I have lost 7 pounds. Last Tuesday was my first DD and I weighed 193.6...I had 4 DDs in 7 days' time, and I now weigh 186.6. Wow!

JUDDD ROCKS!! Have a great day, JUDDD BUDDDs!!
That is so exciting! I am really happy for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulabob View Post
Down 1.8 of my 2.4 weekend after yesterday's DD. Pretty good and glad to be back "in the 120s" again today. Glad to have a day to enjoy


Quote:
Originally Posted by beeb View Post
It seems eating a "lot of junk" in the beginning is the normal for some of us. I ate really crappy things the first couple of weeks because these were things I hadn't eaten in so long I felt like a kid in a candy shop! You will see, when your brain finally wraps around the fact that you CAN have what you want, you tend to not want it so much and lean toward better choices. Sorry to hear about the PMS! Next time I'm coming back as a MAN!!
It's funny though, my DD are automatically going to be healthier becuase veggies and lean protein are fairly low in calories. And yeah, I can do without the PMS!
faithgirl is offline  
Old 10-04-2011, 07:27 PM   #206
Why wait, just do it NOW!
 
Beeb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: A REAL Jersey Girl!!
Posts: 12,062
Gallery: Beeb
Stats: Then: 162.4 Now: 158 :( Darn Holidays!!
WOE: No Diet = No Stress! Just eating healthy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithgirl View Post
It's funny though, my DD are automatically going to be healthier becuase veggies and lean protein are fairly low in calories. And yeah, I can do without the PMS!

OH yes, DDs have always been FULL of veggies and lean protein, but it's the first couple of UDs that got me!
Beeb is offline  
Old 10-05-2011, 04:12 AM   #207
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
dazygyrl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 4,854
Gallery: dazygyrl
mind taking a look at my weight pattern the last few days?

136.6
135.0 -- after an DD
135.4 -- after UD and TOM starting
134.4 -- after IF, DD
135.2 -- after UD
134.6 -- after DD
134.4 -- after UD
134.8 -- after DD
134.4 -- after UD
134.8 -- after DD (today's weight)

just curious what you think....DD are 550 or below, UD are well, UP...lol...not tracking UD but know i am not going over as a lot of times on UD's i am so full. would really like to lose 4-6 more lbs. don't get me wrong, i am not unhappy at maintaining, just not ready to yet.

Last edited by dazygyrl; 10-05-2011 at 04:17 AM..
dazygyrl is offline  
Old 10-05-2011, 04:14 AM   #208
Senior LCF Member
 
AnnF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: NYC
Posts: 654
Gallery: AnnF
Stats: W:218/172/165 - H:5'9.5" - Age 55
WOE: LC
Start Date: July 28, 2012
Morning all! I got crazy busy yesterday and never had a chance to check in. Looks like the successes are just piling up! Typically for me I'm bouncing around-- up a pound and back to 183. The wight loss road for me seems to include a step back for every several steps forward. DD today-- we'll see what the scale has for me tomorrow.

Andrea, your progress is spectacular!

Last edited by AnnF; 10-05-2011 at 04:36 AM..
AnnF is offline  
Old 10-05-2011, 04:21 AM   #209
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mommie22boys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Western NY
Posts: 2,492
Gallery: Mommie22boys
Stats: 211/199/135 5'5.5"
WOE: Paleo/ JUDDD
Start Date: Originally 6/7/07, Now 4/1/13
No weigh-in today since yesterday was an UD. Today will be a good DD for me. Good luck today, everyone!

(Ann: good to see you...that lb will be gone tomorrow after today's good DD. You'll see.)
Mommie22boys is offline  
Old 10-05-2011, 04:44 AM   #210
Senior LCF Member
 
AnnF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: NYC
Posts: 654
Gallery: AnnF
Stats: W:218/172/165 - H:5'9.5" - Age 55
WOE: LC
Start Date: July 28, 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommie22boys View Post
No weigh-in today since yesterday was an UD. Today will be a good DD for me. Good luck today, everyone!

(Ann: good to see you...that lb will be gone tomorrow after today's good DD. You'll see.)
Meh. I know I'm losing overall but today I'm in a mood. I want a big woosh. Not this up and down stuff. I know I'm being silly but I'm tired of the long road to goal.

I'm really thrilled for you though-- you've lost so much!
AnnF is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:11 PM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.