Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2011, 06:45 AM   #151
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Cruzcrzy
Stats: 183/136/129-131
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulabob View Post
No, definitely sticking with 2 ups. I'm sure I'd lose faster if I changed it, but I do want to feel full and satisfied on the weekends (especially as I like my wine on the weekends) , helps me feel READY on Mondays for my first DD of the week. And I know it makes me bounce up more, but that's OK, it's coming right back off!

I could lose faster I'm sure with a straight rotation, but I'm happy with this compromise. And as a slow loser, don't feel the need to tweak to go faster, it's just slightly faster than really slow, you know?!
Paula,

your consistency is such an inspiration to me. WTG with your loss for the week!!.

Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2011, 06:46 AM   #152
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: paulabob
Stats: 204/124.6/110 49%/27.4%/20% 5'2"
WOE: Atkins/hHcg/Optimal whatever works
Start Date: restart March '10
Y'all are all so super sweet, thanks!

Old 10-03-2011, 07:42 AM   #153
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: catjrow3
Stats: 240/177/150
WOE: NK - LCHF
Start Date: 05/18/2013 (restart of course)
You are all doing great! I am flailing somewhere in no mans land. Not following any plan and feeling lost and confused!! UGH!! I need a smack up side the head I think...
Old 10-03-2011, 07:45 AM   #154

Quote:
Originally Posted by catjrow3 View Post
You are all doing great! I am flailing somewhere in no mans land. Not following any plan and feeling lost and confused!! UGH!! I need a smack up side the head I think...
Cathy,

let us help! How can we help you? Have you been tracking your calories? I find using ****** very helpful.
Old 10-03-2011, 07:48 AM   #155
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzcrzy View Post
Cathy,

let us help! How can we help you? Have you been tracking your calories? I find using ****** very helpful.
Aww thanks hun.... unless you can control my mouth though... hmm? Yes, I track everything, I am just not "following" any plan. Still exercising, but I will be on track, weight will go up up up 3 days in a row, I get frustrated and then I will eat bad and it gets worse! Then I will find my way, start again, get a little better, and then it starts all over again. I cannot get my head in the game right now... and not sure how to "fix" it... UGH!

Jealous by the way of your surgery, how totally cool!! I am sure you are going to look and feel great!
Old 10-03-2011, 07:56 AM   #156

Quote:
Aww thanks hun.... unless you can control my mouth though... hmm? Yes, I track everything, I am just not "following" any plan. Still exercising, but I will be on track, weight will go up up up 3 days in a row, I get frustrated and then I will eat bad and it gets worse! Then I will find my way, start again, get a little better, and then it starts all over again. I cannot get my head in the game right now... and not sure how to "fix" it... UGH!

Jealous by the way of your surgery, how totally cool!! I am sure you are going to look and feel great!
Cathy, are you following the traditional UP and DD schedule of every other day, or not really? The main thing is you are not giving up. Yeah YOU. WTG with the exercise!! You are doing ALOT right. If I am struggling on a DD, I tell myself I just have to wait until tomorrow and then I can eat, lol. As you know, I've been struggling some with MODERATION. I think my head is in the game now. I now realize I have the rest of my life for eating, and I don't have to eat ALL "the stuff" I want in one day day, lol. I will have many more UP days. You get my drift, lol.

Thanks for the surgery well wishes. I ask myself every day if I am sure I want to do it($$). I think I will regret not having it done so I am going forward.

The BEACH is my HAPPY PLACE.

Old 10-03-2011, 08:00 AM   #157
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Cathy, are you following the traditional UP and DD schedule of every other day, or not really? The main thing is you are not giving up. Yeah YOU. WTG with the exercise!! You are doing ALOT right. If I am struggling on a DD, I tell myself I just have to wait until tomorrow and then I can eat, lol. As you know, I've been struggling some with MODERATION. I think my head is in the game now. I now realize I have the rest of my life for eating, and I don't have to eat ALL "the stuff" I want in one day day, lol. I will have many more UP days. You get my drift, lol.

Thanks for the surgery well wishes. I ask myself every day if I am sure I want to do it($$). I think I will regret not having it done so I am going forward.
I am not really eating on JUDDD like I should. I think I will and then just try to eat healthy. Most days I am not more than 1800 or so... but not doing up and down... and eating way tooo many carbs and going up up up in weight, which I typically do when I eat too many sweets and/or carbs! UGH!
Old 10-03-2011, 08:07 AM   #158

Quote:
I am not really eating on JUDDD like I should. I think I will and then just try to eat healthy. Most days I am not more than 1800 or so... but not doing up and down... and eating way tooo many carbs and going up up up in weight, which I typically do when I eat too many sweets and/or carbs! UGH!
Cathy,

I've been eating tons of carbs/sweets too, and I am maintaining really well. JUDDD is very forgiving. I've been following the UD/DD's. IF you get back to the every other DD/UD you will be fine, but, do it now. I DO think the up/down is very important for your metabolism. That is another reason to get back on it like the program is designed. Btw, I've made the decision that my sweet fest is over, lol. I will still have anything I want, but, practicing moderation .
Old 10-03-2011, 08:48 AM   #159
Why wait, just do it NOW!

Gallery: Beeb
Stats: Then: 162.4 Now: 158 :( Darn Holidays!!
WOE: No Diet = No Stress! Just eating healthy!
Quote:
Are you following the suggested recommendations of the DD and UD calories? I think it's the spread in between of calories for both days that kick this in for us. I like to suggest that the plan be followed as written, for at least 2 weeks, to see what happens. I feel we need to give the plan AND our bodies a chance. And it is maybe the amount of carbs, but it may not. Maybe up your carbs in veggie/fruit/whole grain carbs and back down on the sweets carbs and see how it goes. I eat a LOT of carbs, but mainly fruit and veggie carbs with some breads and grains thrown in there on my UDs.

I hope you find "your" WOE soon and it becomes a great fit!

A man asked Gautama Buddha, "I want happiness." Buddha said, "First remove "I," that's Ego, then remove "want," that's Desire. See now you are left with only "Happiness.”
Old 10-03-2011, 08:54 AM   #160

I hesitate to even post this today. I lost another .6 pounds and I'm starting to get a little concerned. I have upped my cals on both ends, really ate very well, up to calorie numbers both days, and more food than I've had since starting JUDDD, but I'm still losing.

Going to give it this a week to see what happens with the new calorie numbers because I just started the new numbers Saturday but if I continue to lose by week's end, I'm calling the Doctor and having ANOTHER check up done (just had one 3 months ago). I feel wonderful and that is why I'm and thinking it's may NOT a medical issue. Will decide on Friday if I continue to lose the rest of the week.
Old 10-03-2011, 09:01 AM   #161

Linda,

I hope and pray it is nothing medical. I am inclined to think it is the beauty of JUDDD, truly. What does the calculator show in terms of maintaining ratios and how does that compare to what you've been doing? I am thinking your body may want more calories for maintaing than you are taking in.
Old 10-03-2011, 09:27 AM   #162

Gallery: SoHappy
Stats: obese/slimmer
WOE: JUDDD!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by halos View Post
After a fantastic start at JUDDD I decided to do a butternut squash-potato fry. The next morning I was up 8 pounds. I am pretty sure it is the white potato...I just react badly to them. I knew it before I ate it. So now I am working my way back down. I am retaining fluid and it may take a week to get back to normal. Why oh why do I do this to myself.

I have also noticed I am not drinking as much water as normal so it is a double whammy. I have a craving for pimento cheese (strange thing to crave) so will eat some tomorrow on my UD. Had a good 600 calorie DD today and not as much of a struggle as usual. I still haven't figured out if I should be doing protein or veggies on my DD's. I will get it figured out eventually.LOL
I'm sorry that happened to you, Sally. But I'm also sorry it has upset you. Of course, you know that those 8 pounds are only water weight, and my guess is.. truthfully, it wasn't all from eating some white potato. There are just so many reasons why we can suddenly retain water, and so there very well may be more things going on here than just the potato. And the water can just leave quickly for these strange and unknown causes too. LOL

Are you trying to eat very low carb so as to prevent any regain of water weight? I'm one of the *couldn't care less about water weight* people, so white potatoes are still occasionally in my menu, and I'll bet you will get to that point too.

Did you eat a lot of potatoes, or just a few? The only reason I'm asking is because I do think the body over-reacts sometimes in the beginning when some of the higher carb veggies (potato) or fruits (banana) are reintroduced, so this may well be something that will be less and less as you go along. I expect it won't be too long before you have not only lost weight, but your system will react a lot more like those *normal* people out there, the ones we always think get all the normal body-weight breaks!

Hang in there. Hope the water leaves quickly and you're soon happier with what the scale shows you each morning! And most often your body does re-learn how to deal with some carbs again.

Last edited by SoHappy; 10-03-2011 at 09:31 AM..
Old 10-03-2011, 09:40 AM   #163

Quote:
Linda,

I hope and pray it is nothing medical. I am inclined to think it is the beauty of JUDDD, truly. What does the calculator show in terms of maintaining ratios and how does that compare to what you've been doing? I am thinking your body may want more calories for maintaing than you are taking in.
The JUDDD calculator actually gives me less than I'm now doing on an UD. Like you said, maybe I just need even more calories then what I added. SoHappy (Pat) suggested on my other thread that I up the calories another 100 on both end to 1000 DD and 1900 UD (doing 900 and 1800 right now) and also give it a few more UDs and DDs and see what happens. I know this sounds very strange to most people, who DOESN'T want to lose weight but I'm just so happy at my 140 +/- that I want to figure out how to stay there. I WILL figure this out, and if I need to I'll go talk to my Doc!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoHappy View Post
I'm sorry that happened to you, Sally. But I'm also sorry it has upset you. Of course, you know that those 8 pounds are only water weight, and my guess is.. truthfully, it wasn't all from eating some white potato. There are just so many reasons why we can suddenly retain water, and so there very well may be more things going on here than just the potato. And the water can just leave quickly for these strange and unknown causes too. LOL

Are you trying to eat very low carb so as to prevent any regain of water weight? I'm one of the *couldn't care less about water weight* people, so white potatoes are still occasionally in my menu, and I'll bet you will get to that point too.

Did you eat a lot of potatoes, or just a few? The only reason I'm asking is because I do think the body over-reacts sometimes in the beginning when some of the higher carb veggies (potato) or fruits (banana) are reintroduced, so this may well be something that will be less and less as you go along. I expect it won't be too long before you have not only lost weight, but your system will react a lot more like those *normal* people out there, the ones we always think get all the normal body-weight breaks!

Hang in there. Hope the water leaves quickly and you're soon happier with what the scale shows you each morning! And most often your body does re-learn how to deal with some carbs again.
Agree with what's in bold 100%. Give it some more time, see what happens and drink more if that is what you know to work for you.
Old 10-03-2011, 09:46 AM   #164
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: AnnF
Stats: W:218/172/165 - H:5'9.5" - Age 55
WOE: LC
Start Date: July 28, 2012
Linda, have you tried 2 UDs to 1 DD? I think you want your weekly calories total to equal 1600 or more per day, but to keep your metabolism from getting bored you want to keep varying amounts of calories.
Old 10-03-2011, 09:47 AM   #165

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnF View Post
Andrea, that's what I was hoping for! As it turns out I'm a pound down for 182 this morning-- a brand new low for me as I'd been stuck at 183 or above all of September, so YAY! This also gives me a net loss of 2.5 pounds since I started JUDDD 12 days ago, so YAY again!

DD for me today too. We can do this! Luckily I'm on-site with a client today and they have a big salad bar in the cafeteria.
This is exciting news, and exactly the sort of thing I wish some of our other friends on LCF could know. I mean those who are stuck and living in *The Stall That Will Not End*.. It's no fun.

Like you said, you were stuck at 183 or above, and within 12 days of being on JUDDD..TaDa! you've lost 2.5 POUNDS!

I know you're really happy, and I feel happy for you too! You did the work, and you are reaping the results! Good going!
Old 10-03-2011, 09:48 AM   #166

Quote:
Andrea, that's what I was hoping for! As it turns out I'm a pound down for 182 this morning- a brand new low for me as I'd been stuck at 183 or above all of September, so YAY! This also gives me a net loss of 2.5 pounds since I started JUDDD 12 days ago, so YAY again!

DD for me today too. We can do this! Luckily I'm on-site with a client today and they have a big salad bar in the cafeteria.
This is exciting news, and exactly the sort of thing I wish some of our other friends on LCF could know. I mean those who are stuck and living in *The Stall That Will Not End*.. It's no fun.

Like you said, you were stuck at 183 or above, and within 12 days of being on JUDDD..TaDa! you've lost 2.5 POUNDS!

I know you're really happy, and I feel happy for you too! You did the work, and you are reaping the results! Good going!
Old 10-03-2011, 09:51 AM   #167
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: AnnF
Stats: W:218/172/165 - H:5'9.5" - Age 55
WOE: LC
Start Date: July 28, 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoHappy View Post

Thanks, Pat. I'm really pleased. My goal for October is to achieve mid to low 170s, and now I think it's actually possible.
Old 10-03-2011, 09:51 AM   #168

Quote:
Andrea, that's what I was hoping for! As it turns out I'm a pound down for 182 this morning-- a brand new low for me as I'd been stuck at 183 or above all of September, so YAY! This also gives me a net loss of 2.5 pounds since I started JUDDD 12 days ago, so YAY again!

WTG, JUDDD BUDDD!!!
Old 10-03-2011, 10:13 AM   #169

Quote:
OK, up 2.4 after my weekend of UP days. It's all fine, that's 1.2 pounds less than last Monday.

Hope everyone has a fantastic day!
Good Heavens! You are 1.2 pounds LESS than a week ago, even though you are temporarily up 2.4 after two back-to-back UDs. You are doing great! I'm so glad you are here!
Old 10-03-2011, 10:19 AM   #170

Quote:
No, definitely sticking with 2 ups. I'm sure I'd lose faster if I changed it, but I do want to feel full and satisfied on the weekends (especially as I like my wine on the weekends) , helps me feel READY on Mondays for my first DD of the week. And I know it makes me bounce up more, but that's OK, it's coming right back off!

I could lose faster I'm sure with a straight rotation, but I'm happy with this compromise. And as a slow loser, don't feel the need to tweak to go faster, it's just slightly faster than really slow, you know?!
I really appreciate this attitude. Basically, you are living your life, eating your food, following JUDDD with two UDs which make a weekend so lovely, and your body will just respond in its own time, normalizing itself, its weight, its health, and its appetite levels, and you almost don't have to worry about it. When you follow JUDDD, you can pretty much depend on it just taking care of everything, while you turn your attentions to the fun of living your life! Good for you.
Old 10-03-2011, 10:31 AM   #171
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: AmyInTX
Stats: 262/243.2/170
WOE: LC/ then JUDDD
Start Date: start JUDDD on 8/4/12
Started JUDDD 2 weeks ago and I am down 8 pounds!! Lower than I was when I did Atkins Induction/VLC for over a month!!

What's really funny, is that I notice to have more energy on DD than on UD ... almost like my body is making its own fuel without all that food sitting in my tummy.

Either way, JUDDD is the best 'diet' I have been on!!

I really need to incorporate some exercise in on my UD. I planned on starting today, but DH and I changed banks this morning and it took a little longer than expected. So I will most def do some kind of workout on my next UD.

Have a great day JUDDD BUDDDS!!
Old 10-03-2011, 10:43 AM   #172

Quote:
Ha! I've been there. I wonder what causes us to do that? What we should do is so very, very simple, and we can see everybody else reaping great rewards, just by sticking to this simple little thing that we..... are blowing!

And then somehow, the switch in our brain (that got bumped and accidentally turned off apparently), gets flipped back on again, and all of a sudden, we're back at it and the weight is melting away again.

You said that at this time you really are not following JUDDD, but are just trying to eat reasonable calories overall. I hope that works for you. It will be wonderful if it does, won't it! It never really did for me.

It's the work of the plan, cycling my intake between the high and the low that truly stimulates my body to be willing to release FAT from the Down Days, because I apparently fool it with the high calories of the Up Days! Whatever causes it, JUDDD can work magic if it's followed. It can't at arms length though. LOL

I hope you are able to settle in once again in a bit. Sometimes maybe we need to take a break from it all. I don't know. I just know that once I stopped being a naturally slim gal, blessed with a fast metabolism that allowed unlimited calories every day, I ended up in a world where if I don't do something, I'll be fat again. And the *something* that has worked so wonderfully well for me has been JUDDD.

I'm thinking you will be right back with us again shortly, and being able to follow successfully, and reporting your weight journey the way you want it to go.
Old 10-03-2011, 10:54 AM   #173

Quote:

I did want to respond to the bolded part above. That is the one thing that I think is so different between JUDDD and so many other plans. The fluctuations in weight from day to day can be huge, and that can be traumatizing to some.

Maybe we should warn newcomers of this, so they don't freak and run. Or get depressed and give up and eat.

I think it really does take most of us, our bodies, awhile to get used to this way of eating, and especially if we decide to bring back some carbohydrate into our daily diets again. If we've come to this from a very low carb or an extended very low calories way of eating, it's a whole new ballgame over here on JUDDD. That can take a body awhile to get used to, and all kinds of unexpected and disappointing reactions can manifest before it all settles down again.

We usually have some induction flu when we start very low carb, but others tell us not to give up, and we're appeased and stick with it. The early huge loss of water weight gives us enough encouragement to keep going.

Very low calorie can give us some heady losses showing up on the scale each morning for awhile, and that makes us determined to keep going.

But JUDDD is different in that there isn't usually a very amazing weight loss, and there is often even a weight gain! So folks run away screaming before they give it a chance to cure what ails them.

Just wanted to put my personal observation out there.

Last edited by SoHappy; 10-03-2011 at 10:56 AM..
Old 10-03-2011, 11:12 AM   #174

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyInTX View Post
Started JUDDD 2 weeks ago and I am down 8 pounds!! Lower than I was when I did Atkins Induction/VLC for over a month!!

What's really funny, is that I notice to have more energy on DD than on UD ... almost like my body is making its own fuel without all that food sitting in my tummy.

I really need to incorporate some exercise in on my UD. I planned on starting today, but DH and I changed banks this morning and it took a little longer than expected. So I will most def do some kind of workout on my next UD.

OH !!!!! MY !!!!! GOSH !!!!! That is fabulous news! Woo Hoo!

I know exactly what you mean about the weight loss being lower than when you did Atkins at induction level. That's exactly what I found too. For those that very Low Carb works for, it is wonderful and exciting. If they are happy with what they eat and with the weight loss they see happening (because let's face it... that's why most folks start a low carb diet in the first place) then that's wonderful for them. It didn't work that way for me.

But old fashioned calorie reduction did, and then JUDDD put the frosting on the cake with further weight loss and easy maintenance. What's not to love? So I agree with your statement that JUDDD is the best diet ever. - - - - - And especially when you stop to think that you are only eating at the diet calorie level every other day. On the UP Days, you're able to eat like a QUEEN!
Old 10-03-2011, 11:57 AM   #175
TLH
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: TLH
Stats: 215/208/180 6'ft Short
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: 9/20/2011
I love reading all of your supportive responses to the frustrated as well as the successful postings!!! It is so nice to have a place to go where you know you will get your" pat on the back" for your accomplishments as well as a "pull your self up by your boot straps" for your frustrations.

I had an ok weekend. Saturday was a DD but I knew I had company coming for supper so I didn't eat all day and saved all of my calories for supper. I think that was a mistake. Sunday I could not stop eating!!!! I even went outside to help DH stack wood hoping it would take my mind off of eating. It started at church at fellowship time. Cake. 2 different kinds. So I tried both. Sunday is supposed to be my mid day. But I don't think it was. I also know I have to make myself track on the weekends. Time and calories both get away from me.

With that being said I am on a DD. This week M~W~F DD. I am thinking about Thursday being my mid day as it is busy and I won't have as much time to even think about food. This week T~S~S will be up days. It's worth a try.

I am only really counting the weight I am after my 3rd DD for the week. If that isn't lower than the week before then I didn't really lose anything for the week.
Old 10-03-2011, 12:12 PM   #176

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLH View Post
I love reading all of your supportive responses to the frustrated as well as the successful postings!!! It is so nice to have a place to go where you know you will get your" pat on the back" for your accomplishments as well as a "pull your self up by your boot straps" for your frustrations.

I had an ok weekend. Saturday was a DD but I knew I had company coming for supper so I didn't eat all day and saved all of my calories for supper. I think that was a mistake. Sunday I could not stop eating!!!! I even went outside to help DH stack wood hoping it would take my mind off of eating. It started at church at fellowship time. Cake. 2 different kinds. So I tried both. Sunday is supposed to be my mid day. But I don't think it was. I also know I have to make myself track on the weekends. Time and calories both get away from me.

With that being said I am on a DD. This week M~W~F DD. I am thinking about Thursday being my mid day as it is busy and I won't have as much time to even think about food. This week T~S~S will be up days. It's worth a try.

I am only really counting the weight I am after my 3rd DD for the week. If that isn't lower than the week before then I didn't really lose anything for the week.
It sounds like you're doing a good job of narrowing down which days need to be DDs for you, and which days you want to have be UDs, and even a day that could be a logical day to have a MD. That's part of our best strategies when it come to setting up our plan on JUDDD. Getting calorie numbers figured out correctly is only the first step.

If you don't do well on weekends with holding tightly to DD calorie levels, then go at it from another angle. Hope this works well for you.

Are you good about measuring your foods on UDs too, and tracking those calories in a journal or website? It's a big help when it comes to being able to let JUDDD work its magic on you. I only ask because of the bolded parts above... It sounds like maybe you think those calorie amounts are getting too high. And I really want you to be able to weigh after that third DD and see a loss. If not this particular week, then next one for sure!

I'm excited for JUDDD to work its magic for you. Woo Hoo!
Old 10-03-2011, 12:14 PM   #177

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyInTX View Post

Amy, I am doing a happy dance in your honor!!!! Way to go!!!!! I am so happy for you. I exercise on both DD's and UD's. Did you read somewhere that exercise was not recommended on DD's? Just curious.
Old 10-03-2011, 12:59 PM   #178
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: E.W.
Stats: 318/297/ a lot less
WOE: Fast5
Start Date: restart again 1/17/2014
I know we are all concerned with weight loss but Dr. Johnson coauthored a study
just looking at the health benifits of this type WOE without weight loss. The people
who needed 1600 calories a day ate 900 calories one day and 2300 calories the next.
It's a real short article worth looking at.

Today makes 30 lbs I have lost and because I am not doing low carb I feal like most of
it isn't water weight. My blood pressure and arthritis are both a lot better. I will say it
again I love this WOE.

Benefits of fasting - Mind And Muscle Forum
Old 10-03-2011, 01:18 PM   #179

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.W. View Post
I know we are all concerned with weight loss but Dr. Johnson coauthored a study
just looking at the health benifits of this type WOE without weight loss. The people
who needed 1600 calories a day ate 900 calories one day and 2300 calories the next.
It's a real short article worth looking at.

Today makes 30 lbs I have lost and because I am not doing low carb I feal like most of
it isn't water weight. My blood pressure and arthritis are both a lot better. I will say it
again I love this WOE.

Benefits of fasting - Mind And Muscle Forum
Hi! Glad to hear from you and congratulations on such excellent weight loss.

Yup, the studies for calorie restriction and calorie cycling both show marked improvements in health for the subjects, regardless of weight loss.

I keep wishing an asthma suffer would start here with us, as this way of eating is supposed to help with that a LOT! and I'd like to hear of their personal experiences on this plan.
Old 10-03-2011, 01:33 PM   #180
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mommie22boys
Stats: 211/199/135 5'5.5"
WOE: Paleo/ JUDDD
Start Date: Originally 6/7/07, Now 4/1/13
Holy cow! I'm at work all day and this thread blows up!! So many good posts, I hope I don't miss anyone...

Ann: Awe-some!! Getting under 183 has been on your radar for a while. Good for you!!

Amy: Eight pounds in two weeks is fantastic! Induction/VLC hadn't been working for me either, so I'm tickled with JUDDD, like I'm sure you are too!

Linda: I'm sure you'll get your calories worked out. Maybe closing your calorie spread up a little might make your losses slow/stop. I'm afraid I've never had your particular problem, so my ability to help is limited.

To the strugglers: Keep at it. Come here for support. Big hugs!

So I planned to ou weigh after DDs, but my curiosity got the best of me this morning and I weighed anyway. After yesterday's UD, I was still down this morning...another .4 gone. I never got this low doing induction for a month. What wasted time. <sigh>

Oh well...I totally JUDDD!!

You know the laws of dieting. All gains are water weight. All losses are of fat! --SoHappy
Closed Thread