Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2011, 04:23 AM   #1651
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Kissa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: London UK
Posts: 18,867
Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/124/126 5'3" Age 66
WOE: JUDDD/5:2
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
I love coming here to find all the wonderful support and happiness. I also love being able to report my successes. Thank you all.

I am useless at all the clever multiple 'quotes' but well done to everyone, either for losing, staying the course or just being great motivators.

Well after a good MD, and great DD of around 450 I can announce another drop on the scales down to 126.8. That 126 is a magic number because as a Britisher it is the 'stone' barrier.

I know I have 126 as my goal at present but when I put that there a month ago I thought it would take me until Xmas to get there. Thanks to JUDDD it looks as if I might make it this month.

Just have to say that I love kitchen roll (paper towel) analogy, never seen that before but I'll be using that a lot to encourage folks.
__________________
Cindy

Embrace a little hunger. It is the sign of healing.

Relax, rotate, reduce, rejoice.

Down Days are the cement that hold JUDDD together.
Kissa is online now  

Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2011, 04:47 AM   #1652
Blabbermouth!!!
 
paulabob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 6,544
Gallery: paulabob
Stats: 204/124.6/110 49%/27.4%/20% 5'2"
WOE: Atkins/hHcg/Optimal whatever works
Start Date: restart March '10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kissa View Post
Well after a good MD, and great DD of around 450 I can announce another drop on the scales down to 126.8. That 126 is a magic number because as a Britisher it is the 'stone' barrier.

I know I have 126 as my goal at present but when I put that there a month ago I thought it would take me until Xmas to get there. Thanks to JUDDD it looks as if I might make it this month.
Congrats on reaching 126! I am back there with you, after my weekend bounce up. Didn't know it was a stone number. Laughing at hearing my weight in stones...makes me picture big rocks.

My final goal is I think 110. But really, I'm hoping to have a 28 inch waist - that's 3 inches from now. So I'll keep going till I hit it.
paulabob is offline  
Old 11-09-2011, 05:02 AM   #1653
Senior LCF Member
 
Wallee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Reading, PA
Posts: 229
Gallery: Wallee
Stats: 147/142/140
WOE: JUDDD
Wow! You guys are doing great, I'm so impressed and happy for all of you!!! I just started Saturday and seem to have lost a whopping 1/2 pound. Does that even count? LOL! KUTGW everyone!!
Wallee is offline  
Old 11-09-2011, 05:37 AM   #1654
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
dazygyrl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 4,854
Gallery: dazygyrl


just wanted to say hey to you all! i decided last firday to do a 21 day round of hhcg. i'll be back to JUDDD after that. only weighing once a week and will do that on sat to see where i am. i haven't weighed since thurs morning. and i was 1.2 above where i was when i started JUDDD on 9/19. i was just ready for a little quicker losses so jumped back to hhcg for a bit. BUT i WILL return to JUDDD!
dazygyrl is offline  
Old 11-09-2011, 05:42 AM   #1655
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Kissa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: London UK
Posts: 18,867
Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/124/126 5'3" Age 66
WOE: JUDDD/5:2
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
Look forward to having you back Dazy, take care.

Paula you and I are close in size but, as I am a lot older, I think 120 is far enough. I got down to 122 on my 60th birthday and don't think I looked that great, I will watch very carefully to be certain I haven't lost too much in my face.

Wallee, half a pound most certainly does count, I count in .2s as that is what my scale does, lol.
Kissa is online now  
Old 11-09-2011, 05:45 AM   #1656
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
julietcc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Orange County
Posts: 4,221
Gallery: julietcc
Stats: JUDDD - 118.6/112/112-115 highest weight 194 5'4"
WOE: Atkins, then JUDDD
Start Date: Started JUDDD 10/26/11
Lots of good losses around here! Way to go!

Today is the 2 week mark for me and I'm down to 114.8. It's not the lowest I've seen but even if I never lost another pound, I'm loving this way of eating! I'm thinking about the peanut butter M & Ms that I put in my desk drawer at work that I can actually eat! Here are my crazy fluctuations that SoHappy has warned us all about.


118.6
115.8
115.6
116.4
115.4
115.8
115.8
113.6
114.6
114.2
113.4
118.0
116.4
115.0
114.8
__________________
Julie
44 years old
julietcc is offline  
Old 11-09-2011, 05:52 AM   #1657
Administrator
 
Dottie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: S.E. Texas Gulf Coast
Posts: 71,448
Gallery: Dottie
WOE: 90%/10% Primal and Low-Carb
Down 1.5 after an up day that included nachos before bed last night. I don't get it lol. No loss after an almost fasting DD then this.
Not complaining, just confused!
And I checked on both scales to be sure and they agreed within .02 lbs.
Congrats and for everyone!
Dottie is offline  
Old 11-09-2011, 05:56 AM   #1658
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
julietcc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Orange County
Posts: 4,221
Gallery: julietcc
Stats: JUDDD - 118.6/112/112-115 highest weight 194 5'4"
WOE: Atkins, then JUDDD
Start Date: Started JUDDD 10/26/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dottie View Post
Down 1.5 after an up day that included nachos before bed last night. I don't get it lol. No loss after an almost fasting DD then this.
Not complaining, just confused!
And I checked on both scales to be sure and they agreed within .02 lbs.
Congrats and for everyone!
Congrats! I hope that happens to me one day. It really doesn't make much sense!
julietcc is offline  
Old 11-09-2011, 05:58 AM   #1659
Senior LCF Member
 
Lori-s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 184
Gallery: Lori-s
Stats: 176.8/148.9/150 - 5'10"
WOE: JUDDD
Kissa congratulations/ You and your stone down, rock!

Julie - Those numbers are looking good!

I'm up just a tad after yesterday's UD from 163.9 to 164.1 - not bad and I just might try a 24 hr fast with no food today just because I think I can. Wish me luck!
Lori-s is offline  
Old 11-09-2011, 05:59 AM   #1660
Blabbermouth!!!
 
sophiethecat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Maintain Lane
Posts: 5,189
Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by betty301 View Post
I'm down 1.4lbs from Monday. I didn't weigh yesterday after my UD. yesterday was a DD, today is UD, etc.
yay!

Today marks my third week. I started at 188, got to 184, went back up to 187..and now 185. But only in the last week have I started keeping track of cals and getting my DDs down there..hmmmm

WEird thing was I weighed in this morning at the same weight as Monday, 187.2 and I was like
20 min later I weighed in at 185.8..I checked 4 times!!! lol
Yayyy on the loss, Betty! Keep doing what you're doing and see if the weight loss keeps going!

I know about the crazy weighing - I can weigh myself when I first get up and I'm usually a pound or more heavier than if I wait 10 minutes or so!
sophiethecat is offline  
Old 11-09-2011, 05:59 AM   #1661
Administrator
 
Dottie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: S.E. Texas Gulf Coast
Posts: 71,448
Gallery: Dottie
WOE: 90%/10% Primal and Low-Carb
I know lol. I had the nachos to push my calories up to the ceiling according to the calculator.
Dottie is offline  
Old 11-09-2011, 06:00 AM   #1662
Blabbermouth!!!
 
sophiethecat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Maintain Lane
Posts: 5,189
Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kissa View Post
I love coming here to find all the wonderful support and happiness. I also love being able to report my successes. Thank you all.

I am useless at all the clever multiple 'quotes' but well done to everyone, either for losing, staying the course or just being great motivators.

Well after a good MD, and great DD of around 450 I can announce another drop on the scales down to 126.8. That 126 is a magic number because as a Britisher it is the 'stone' barrier.

I know I have 126 as my goal at present but when I put that there a month ago I thought it would take me until Xmas to get there. Thanks to JUDDD it looks as if I might make it this month.

Just have to say that I love kitchen roll (paper towel) analogy, never seen that before but I'll be using that a lot to encourage folks.
Congrats Kissa!!
sophiethecat is offline  
Old 11-09-2011, 06:03 AM   #1663
Blabbermouth!!!
 
sophiethecat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Maintain Lane
Posts: 5,189
Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by dazygyrl View Post


just wanted to say hey to you all! i decided last firday to do a 21 day round of hhcg. i'll be back to JUDDD after that. only weighing once a week and will do that on sat to see where i am. i haven't weighed since thurs morning. and i was 1.2 above where i was when i started JUDDD on 9/19. i was just ready for a little quicker losses so jumped back to hhcg for a bit. BUT i WILL return to JUDDD!
We'll be here for you when you're ready for JUDDD again. Good luck and take care!
sophiethecat is offline  
Old 11-09-2011, 06:04 AM   #1664
Senior LCF Member
 
2muchme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: southwestern pa
Posts: 240
Gallery: 2muchme
Stats: 154/139/130 - 6 # lost on JUDDD
WOE: HCG, then atkins, now JUDDD
Start Date: Atkins, summer 2011: JUDDD, 10/24/2011
Wow!!! Great, everyone!!!!
2muchme is offline  
Old 11-09-2011, 06:04 AM   #1665
Blabbermouth!!!
 
sophiethecat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Maintain Lane
Posts: 5,189
Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallee View Post
Wow! You guys are doing great, I'm so impressed and happy for all of you!!! I just started Saturday and seem to have lost a whopping 1/2 pound. Does that even count? LOL! KUTGW everyone!!
A loss is a loss! KUTGW!
sophiethecat is offline  
Old 11-09-2011, 06:06 AM   #1666
Blabbermouth!!!
 
sophiethecat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Maintain Lane
Posts: 5,189
Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dottie View Post
Down 1.5 after an up day that included nachos before bed last night. I don't get it lol. No loss after an almost fasting DD then this.
Not complaining, just confused!
And I checked on both scales to be sure and they agreed within .02 lbs.
Congrats and for everyone!
Congrats, Dottie!! Way to go! I also seem to lose after UD and maintain or even gain a little after DD. It's just the way we roll
sophiethecat is offline  
Old 11-09-2011, 06:09 AM   #1667
Blabbermouth!!!
 
sophiethecat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Maintain Lane
Posts: 5,189
Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori-s View Post
Kissa congratulations/ You and your stone down, rock!

Julie - Those numbers are looking good!

I'm up just a tad after yesterday's UD from 163.9 to 164.1 - not bad and I just might try a 24 hr fast with no food today just because I think I can. Wish me luck!
Good luck, Lori! I'm also on a DD but I'm just going to try to hold the numbers down. If you can actually fast the whole day, way to go!

I'd gained a bit after my UD and DD avgs were too high a few days ago, but I did better on UD yesterday and I have lost a little. My old scales don't do ounces, but I can tell it "wants" to stick at 145 again, though it lands on 146.
sophiethecat is offline  
Old 11-09-2011, 06:44 AM   #1668
Senior LCF Member
 
darlingnikki's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 667
Gallery: darlingnikki
Stats: start 225/ now 132.2/ goal 125 ??? Height 5'3"
WOE: JUDDD and HCG (not at the same time)
Another all time new low this morning of
131.0!
Total juddd losses 6 pounds.
Hugs
Nikki
darlingnikki is offline  
Old 11-09-2011, 06:48 AM   #1669
Blabbermouth!!!
 
sophiethecat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Maintain Lane
Posts: 5,189
Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by darlingnikki View Post
Another all time new low this morning of
131.0!
Total juddd losses 6 pounds.
Hugs
Nikki
YAYYYY, Nikki, whooo hooo!!!
sophiethecat is offline  
Old 11-09-2011, 06:49 AM   #1670
Administrator
 
Dottie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: S.E. Texas Gulf Coast
Posts: 71,448
Gallery: Dottie
WOE: 90%/10% Primal and Low-Carb
This thread is so inspirational
everyone!
Dottie is offline  
Old 11-09-2011, 06:51 AM   #1671
Senior LCF Member
 
Lori-s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 184
Gallery: Lori-s
Stats: 176.8/148.9/150 - 5'10"
WOE: JUDDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by darlingnikki View Post
Another all time new low this morning of
131.0!
Total juddd losses 6 pounds.
Hugs
Nikki
YAY for you
Lori-s is offline  
Old 11-09-2011, 06:54 AM   #1672
Senior LCF Member
 
Wallee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Reading, PA
Posts: 229
Gallery: Wallee
Stats: 147/142/140
WOE: JUDDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kissa View Post
Look forward to having you back Dazy, take care.

Paula you and I are close in size but, as I am a lot older, I think 120 is far enough. I got down to 122 on my 60th birthday and don't think I looked that great, I will watch very carefully to be certain I haven't lost too much in my face.

Wallee, half a pound most certainly does count, I count in .2s as that is what my scale does, lol.
I like the way you think, lol!!! Thanks!
Wallee is offline  
Old 11-09-2011, 07:00 AM   #1673
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Kissa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: London UK
Posts: 18,867
Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/124/126 5'3" Age 66
WOE: JUDDD/5:2
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by darlingnikki View Post
Another all time new low this morning of
131.0!
Total juddd losses 6 pounds.
Hugs
Nikki
Nice one!
Kissa is online now  
Old 11-09-2011, 07:26 AM   #1674
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mommie22boys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Western NY
Posts: 2,492
Gallery: Mommie22boys
Stats: 211/199/135 5'5.5"
WOE: Paleo/ JUDDD
Start Date: Originally 6/7/07, Now 4/1/13
Congrats to all of you beautiful losers!! It's SO inspirational to come here everyday and see loss after loss get posted. I that people are posting losses after both DDs AND UDs!! That's the beauty of this plan...it's "burn, baby, burn" once you get those calories right. My logical mind still can't wrap my brain around a 1.5 loss after late-night nachos (WTG Dottie!!!), but really...who cares if it "makes sense" or not?!? Results are what count here.

I am up .8 after yesterday's UD...so I'm back into the 180's...for today. I'll have a good DD...posting o the daily menu board later.

Make today awesome, BUDDDs!!
__________________
Andrea

You know the laws of dieting. All gains are water weight. All losses are of fat! --SoHappy
Mommie22boys is offline  
Old 11-09-2011, 07:38 AM   #1675
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mommie22boys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Western NY
Posts: 2,492
Gallery: Mommie22boys
Stats: 211/199/135 5'5.5"
WOE: Paleo/ JUDDD
Start Date: Originally 6/7/07, Now 4/1/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori-s View Post
Kissa congratulations/ You and your stone down, rock!

Julie - Those numbers are looking good!

I'm up just a tad after yesterday's UD from 163.9 to 164.1 - not bad and I just might try a 24 hr fast with no food today just because I think I can. Wish me luck!
I'm intrigued by your 24-hour fast. I did fast-5 at one point, but always felt sooo hungry that last hour or so before I opened my window. But you speak as if, "yeah, no biggie, it's just one day." You will be my hero! Please let us know how you make out! This post (and several others i've seen lately of people with uber-low DDs)has inspired me to see how I can shave calories off my DDs, too.
Mommie22boys is offline  
Old 11-09-2011, 07:52 AM   #1676
Senior LCF Member
 
Lori-s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 184
Gallery: Lori-s
Stats: 176.8/148.9/150 - 5'10"
WOE: JUDDD
Mommie,

I've noticed as I have gotten used to my DDs that I really can go a long time without eating. As a matter of fact if I just push past my first hunger pangs (around noon or 1), after that the smell of food nauseates me and I really don't want to eat. I was doing my DDs so that I was not eating until 2pm and thought, heck I can push this back to 4pm and do the 5 hour window thereby getting a longer fasting time. I did that last time and actually when 4pm rolled around I thought I'd be famished and eat all my food but, I really didn't want to eat and broke it up just so I'd get some food in. So, I thought this time if it goes the same way, I'll just skip the food altogether to get a 24 hour fast. Who knows??? I can always have something to eat after 8pm and still have the 24 hours.

I've gone over things and have food scheduled just in case it gets tough. Either way it's a DD and love having all that (laughing at myself) control!
Lori-s is offline  
Old 11-09-2011, 08:03 AM   #1677
Senior LCF Member
 
kris4chloe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Southern Cali
Posts: 460
Gallery: kris4chloe
Stats: 229/181/140 HW:265
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Sept 2011 Restart / Sept 2010 Original Start
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dottie View Post
Down 1.5 after an up day that included nachos before bed last night. I don't get it lol. No loss after an almost fasting DD then this.
Not complaining, just confused!
And I checked on both scales to be sure and they agreed within .02 lbs.
Congrats and for everyone!
Dottie some of my biggest losses have been after an UD. 2-3 pounds each. It is almost like our bodies are afraid to give it up after a DD but after we fuel it up it feels ok to go ahead and let some of it go?
kris4chloe is offline  
Old 11-09-2011, 08:30 AM   #1678
Senior LCF Member
 
betty301's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Maryland
Posts: 897
Gallery: betty301
Lori- ESE-esque, no?
Will be interested to see how that goes for you. Will you have something to compare it to? Like a regular JUDDD week and a 24hr fast on DDs week?
betty301 is offline  
Old 11-09-2011, 08:36 AM   #1679
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
dazygyrl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 4,854
Gallery: dazygyrl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori-s View Post
Mommie,

I've noticed as I have gotten used to my DDs that I really can go a long time without eating. As a matter of fact if I just push past my first hunger pangs (around noon or 1), after that the smell of food nauseates me and I really don't want to eat. I was doing my DDs so that I was not eating until 2pm and thought, heck I can push this back to 4pm and do the 5 hour window thereby getting a longer fasting time. I did that last time and actually when 4pm rolled around I thought I'd be famished and eat all my food but, I really didn't want to eat and broke it up just so I'd get some food in. So, I thought this time if it goes the same way, I'll just skip the food altogether to get a 24 hour fast. Who knows??? I can always have something to eat after 8pm and still have the 24 hours.

I've gone over things and have food scheduled just in case it gets tough. Either way it's a DD and love having all that (laughing at myself) control!
i accidentally did an IF, DD one day....and i liked it.

once i started to do them regularly i noticed i had a bigger DD loss when i would IF as opposed to spreading my DD calories over the day. so that's what i do now...fast all day till supper time and eat my allotted DD calories for supper.
dazygyrl is offline  
Old 11-09-2011, 08:43 AM   #1680
Senior LCF Member
 
kel7298's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Aggieland Tx
Posts: 888
Gallery: kel7298
Stats: Maintenance
WOE: 5:2
Start Date: October 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by dazygyrl View Post
i accidentally did an IF, DD one day....and i liked it.

once i started to do them regularly i noticed i had a bigger DD loss when i would IF as opposed to spreading my DD calories over the day. so that's what i do now...fast all day till supper time and eat my allotted DD calories for supper.
so your almost pulling a full 24 hr fast (dinner to dinner)
kel7298 is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:58 AM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.