Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2011, 05:54 AM   #1411
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: paulabob
Stats: 204/124.6/110 49%/27.4%/20% 5'2"
WOE: Atkins/hHcg/Optimal whatever works
Start Date: restart March '10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kissa View Post
I am looking at the weekend to come with some trepidation.

I have a meal out on Saturday (DD) evening with family (after a long bike ride, weather permitting) and a restaurant lunch with my 95 yr old FIL on the Sunday (UP) lunchtime. I am wondering whether I can do a MUDD somehow.

Any suggestions appreciated.
I think that's a great idea...then your calories for each day would be more like two Medium days in a row. Just don't do what some of us have done and have two over the top Up days in a row...that's hard to recover from.

Sponsored Links
Old 11-03-2011, 05:56 AM   #1412
Administrator

Gallery: Dottie
WOE: 1400 cals/70g carbs/85% Primal
Well I'm an oddball. I'm down a pound after an up day lol. Still a pound over my low last week, but I think I've found that I have to keep wheat/fat combo very limited on up days, so all good.
I'm going to have a josehp's pita today, which has a small amount of wheat, will see what the scale says tomorrow. I may have to just eliminate it all together.
Old 11-03-2011, 06:33 AM   #1413
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: emky
Stats: CW:144 GW:130
WOE: Atkins + Shangri-la
Start Date: January 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzcrzy View Post
Well, I am up over a pound after two DD's in a row. I am going out for lunch today with a friend, mexican, YUMO. I am hungry.
I wouldn't be surprised if you find yourself weighing less tomorrow. Bodies are strange that way and you surely have a drop coming soon!
Old 11-03-2011, 06:33 AM   #1414
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: SoHappy
Stats: obese/slimmer
WOE: JUDDD!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
emky[/B];15145183]I'm down to 125 lbs today, a drop of 1.8 lbs since my last weigh-in- yay! 5 lbs down, 15 to go...
Woo Hoo! That is a fun report. Congrats. I have no doubt that the 15 will go the same way. You're rockin' it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
betty301[/B];15145186]I got rid of 2lbs. yay. Still 2 lbs away from my low last week of 184. I've had two DDs in a row. Not intentionally, but because I have a cold and it just happened that way.

Not sure what to make today. Just trying to ride this crud out.
Sorry you're feeling so crappy, but glad to hear that a couple of those pounds are lost again. If you can't get in an UD today yet, try for a MD maybe. A real nourishing one to help your body stay strong and build its resistance and build its ability to fight this bug. Hope you feel better as today passes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
Cruzcrzy[/B];15145198]Well, I am up over a pound after two DD's in a row. I am going out for lunch today with a friend, mexican, YUMO. I am hungry.
I'm getting a chuckle but not being mean about it... It's just that every time we begin to think we have a good grasp of how JUDDD works and how weight loss works, and that it will pretty much follow along with our UDs and DDs, something like this happens.. being up in weight after two DDs in a row. (I told you not to have those two back-to-back DDs.. I'm askeered of them! LOL)

Well, really the pound will disappear shortly and you'll enjoy a fun lunch today with your friend and we'll still be ??? about how it all works.

I used to be so focused on trying to make it happen. Now I just know if I do my alternating days, I can relax and just let it happen. It is beginning to look like your maintenance is going to be quite pleasant and pretty easy to keep balanced, isn't it. A bit of the normal fluctuating up and down, but overall it seems like you're staying about where you wanted to keep your weight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
dazygyrl[/B];15145199]just down 1.4 after my DD yesterday. still sitting 3 lbs above my low on 10/22. which really frustrates me as i know how i got so high (birthday treats) but i am now eating the same way i did to GET to that low, but now it's not going down like it was....will just keep pressing on.

and how is it people have a drop after an UD, i just don't get that. i always have 2 pound or nearly 2 pound gain after an UD no matter if i eat HC or LC.
This certainly goes to show us that weight gain and loss isn't a straight linear movement, that's for sure! I'm sorry you're frustrated about the *birthday treats weight gain*. I think if you drink lots of water and just keep doing your JUDDD, it will certainly come back off. Guess it's just a matter of how soon.

Hope you guys are doing well over there.
Old 11-03-2011, 06:38 AM   #1415

Gallery: Cruzcrzy
Stats: 183/136/129-131
Pat - I am chuckling too because I thought you would get a nice chuckle, in a friendship sort of way, so I am not offended. Yes, so far, my maintenance has been easy. The TRUE test will be after my surgery, at my lower weight. Oh such problems, eh, LOL.
Old 11-03-2011, 06:41 AM   #1416

Gallery: Cruzcrzy
Stats: 183/136/129-131
Quote:
Originally Posted by emky View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if you find yourself weighing less tomorrow. Bodies are strange that way and you surely have a drop coming soon!
Emky,

thanks for the encouragement. It will be interesting to see what happens, for sure. I am not worried over it, per say, just find it very interesting.

Edited to add congrats to my friend Dottie, as I missed her post!!!!! WTG Dottie! You are ROCK'in JUDDD.

Last edited by Cruzcrzy; 11-03-2011 at 06:52 AM..
Old 11-03-2011, 06:49 AM   #1417
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dottie View Post
Well I'm an oddball. I'm down a pound after an up day lol. Still a pound over my low last week, but I think I've found that I have to keep wheat/fat combo very limited on up days, so all good.
I'm going to have a josehp's pita today, which has a small amount of wheat, will see what the scale says tomorrow. I may have to just eliminate it all together.
CONGRATS on being down a pound! And on finding your limits to help you feel your best!
Old 11-03-2011, 06:51 AM   #1418
Senior LCF Member

Stats: 142/119.6/115
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: April 2014
Ya know sophie you kitty avatar looks much happier than mine lol. Yours gots a whole turkey while mine is hungry! Kinds suits how I feel right now lol
Old 11-03-2011, 06:55 AM   #1419
Blabbermouth!!!

CONGRATS on the weight lost, Emky, Betty, and anyone I may have overlooked! It wasn't intentional, just that these posts sometimes move a bit fast!

Good job & KUTGW guys!

Oh, and I remember Avecrain saying you're less "obsessed" with the scale now. I am starting to just weight after DD now, which should help me out too. We'll see how it goes
Old 11-03-2011, 06:59 AM   #1420
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idreamofweightloss View Post
Ya know sophie you kitty avatar looks much happier than mine lol. Yours gots a whole turkey while mine is hungry! Kinds suits how I feel right now lol
ROFL thank you for the laugh and big smile you gave me with that cute comment, Idream!

I never thought of it like that but you're right about the differences, lol. I always thought for some reason that yours had a hotdog on its plate but looking closer, that's a carrot stick isn't it?

Yes, quite a difference in the feast levels! Once you join us in JUDDD eating, you'll enjoy some feasts too on UD

I think I'll keep this avatar at least through T-giving and then try to find something Christmas-y
MAINTENANCE since 11/12/11, & have lost more weight. I shake things up all the time with my version of Pirate Jenny's MUDDD, my "Fast 5" & other IF. ...low-moderate fat....and eating "healthy" foods 75+% of the time which lets me have real life and indulgences too I've reached my goals, improved my health & appearance, and enjoy my lifetime woe!

Last edited by sophiethecat; 11-03-2011 at 07:01 AM..
Old 11-03-2011, 07:07 AM   #1421
Senior LCF Member

Stats: 142/119.6/115
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: April 2014
yep just a lousy carrot! and some milk.
Old 11-03-2011, 07:20 AM   #1422

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty301 View Post
I think I'm going to go back to weighing at the end of the week(after a DD)
The ups and downs are getting to me.

I say it but will I do it?? lol

For ex, if I weighed in on Sunday at 188, I might have missed todays reading at 186.
Perhaps you would find it interesting to do something like this: I weigh each morning, as *empty* as I can get LOL, and then write that on a little calendar I keep right here on my computer desk. Then at the end of the week, I add up all seven days and just get the average weight for the week and enter that. Not the week's low.. just the week's average. And then I do that again the next week. If you are eating at weight loss numbers, almost always that average is lower each week, and will show you that you're making progress.

And the other nice thing about this is that at a glance, you can see days that were your lowest ones, and it lets you know that if you were that low once, you will undoubtedly get down there again!

But by aiming for a weekly average each week, it makes some of those tremendous fluctuations and bounces a bit easier to take along the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
Kissa[/B];15145227]I was down .2 lbs after yesterdays carb and calorie fest. I had done 2 workouts so had a lot of 'clalories in the bank', so to speak.
Great that you were down that .2 lb after a big day. Looks like you're doing really well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
paulabob[/B];15145248][B]I am still searching for that elusive 127 low from Oct 8th.

Hmmm, usually if I drop after an Up Day, it's because I didn't drop after the Down day, or the drop was really small. I am definitely a two day effect girl. Probably the reason my weight has been so steady...the gain from the up day cancels out part of the loss from the down day. Here's my last few weigh ins, it's funny:
131.4 Monday
128.8 Monday
Paula, I know you don't get into the carbs as much as some of us do, so maybe that is why your weights don't bounce as strongly as many of us experience. But it does look like your weight is trying to get down there again. It's just a matter of what day that 127 shows up again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazygyrl View Post
for me...if i had only had one UD that weekend i had my low of 131.8 instead of 2, i don't think i would be where i am right now b/c i always have a nice drop after a DD. so that's why i know JUDDD will be great for maintaing once i ever get to my goal weight. but since i did UDs both sat and sun that weekend, it really set me back. what i need to do i think is just be way more mindful on my UDs.
Don't even beat yourself up about this. It's just a small lesson, which benefits us all to know about too, and it will be corrected soon, I expect. Keep to your lows and your highs so that JUDDD has that good strong alternation between the feasting days and the fasting days, and you'll probably be back down again shortly. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Last edited by SoHappy; 11-03-2011 at 07:21 AM..
Old 11-03-2011, 07:24 AM   #1423
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: kris4chloe
Stats: 229/181/140 HW:265
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Sept 2011 Restart / Sept 2010 Original Start
Congrats to everyone on loses. Still amazes me that JUDDD works so well.

My friends at work think I am crazy but can not deny it is working.

I am down to 212.4 this morning after a DD yesterday at 530 calories. Was a little bit more hungry then usual but made it through.

So makes a total loss of 17 pounds from when i restarted my weight loss journey on sept 20th and a total of 7 pounds lost of JUDDD since 10/17 (18 days)

ONEderland is getting closer and closer.

I also did measurements and my hip measurement is down .6 of an inch and my waist 1.5 inches in 13 days. So seems the inches are really coming off. It really explains people saying they are seeing the weight come off the top (although it is the bottom I really need it off from )
Old 11-03-2011, 07:33 AM   #1424

Gallery: dawnyama
Stats: 154/119.2/118 5'3.5"
WOE: Rx hcg
Start Date: 6/1/09
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoHappy View Post

I used to be so focused on trying to make it happen. Now I just know if I do my alternating days, I can relax and just let it happen.

I think this has a lot to do with it. Relax and let it happen is so key to weight. Stress just raises that cortisol and will put weight on in a heartbeat. On hcg, you get so focused on the scale and seeing it go down, nearly every day. It can really mess with your head when you start to see any type of upward trend. If you can have the wearwithall to just go with the flow and not freak out about every little fluctuation then you will have a much easier time with it all.

"relax and let it happen" should be our mantra!!!
Old 11-03-2011, 07:45 AM   #1425

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
Kissa[/B];15145266]I am looking at the weekend to come with some trepidation.

I have a meal out on Saturday (DD) evening with family (after a long bike ride, weather permitting) and a restaurant lunch with my 95 yr old FIL on the Sunday (UP) lunchtime. I am wondering whether I can do a MUDD somehow.

Any suggestions appreciated.
Is there any way you can make today into MD, tomorrow be a DD, then Saturday could be an UD with lots of calories for the bike ride and the wonderful family meal in the evening, and then make Sunday another MD for the starting week.. and that would allow enough calories to have a nice lunch with your FIL. And then onto Monday as a DD.....

The benefit of this would be that you would still get a strong variance of calories over the course of these days, with no two being all that close to each other in final calorie numbers, which is what we try to avoid. That big variance seems to be a part of the good health results we get from JUDDD, so this might keep that going for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
Dottie[/B];15145381]Well I'm an oddball. I'm down a pound after an up day lol. Still a pound over my low last week, but I think I've found that I have to keep wheat/fat combo very limited on up days, so all good.
I've lost occasionally after an UD too, so that goes to show that it isn't all the exact result of what we ate just within the exact previous 24 hours.

And these early weeks on JUDDD do give us a chance to experiment with various higher carb foods and the quantities we can or cannot eat of them, what results we can expect to get if we include them, etc. Truthfully, the only thing I noticed when I added back in wheat products was that my weight fluctuations were greater as I regained a bit of water weight and then lost the water weight again, before regaining some of it the next time. But despite those fluctuations of water weight, it didn't interfere with any loss of actual fat. That was still completely dependent on my calories. I'm only mentioning this in case you were hoping to be able to enjoy a bit more of the wheat products in your diet now and fear the water weight fluctuations somehow have anything to do with fat loss. But weight gain even from water weight does scare off some, so I can understand if it makes you nervous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
Cruzcrzy[/B];15145496]Pat - I am chuckling too because I thought you would get a nice chuckle, in a friendship sort of way, so I am not offended. Yes, so far, my maintenance has been easy. The TRUE test will be after my surgery, at my lower weight. Oh such problems, eh, LOL.
I'm actually sort of anxious to find out how much less you will weigh then. (But that's a hard way to lose a few pounds.. )

I expect you'll have some swelling and water retention for awhile, but when that goes away, you should weigh less and look sleeker too, so it's going to be very exciting. I'm so happy that you get to do this for yourself.
Old 11-03-2011, 07:55 AM   #1426
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: darlingnikki
Stats: start 225/ now 132.2/ goal 125 ??? Height 5'3"
WOE: JUDDD and HCG (not at the same time)
down another .4 to a new all time low of 131.4!!!
hugs...gonna go and eat some WAFFLES!
Old 11-03-2011, 07:55 AM   #1427

Hi, Dream! Hi, Sophie! I'm laughing about your kitty avatars and the turkey and carrot for them! I think those must be pictures of the Up Day cat and the Down Day cat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
kris4chloe[/B];15145656]Still amazes me that JUDDD works so well.

My friends at work think I am crazy but can not deny it is working.

I am down to 212.4 this morning after a DD yesterday at 530 calories. Was a little bit more hungry then usual but made it through.

So makes a total loss of 17 pounds from when i restarted my weight loss journey on sept 20th and a total of 7 pounds lost of JUDDD since 10/17 (18 days)

ONEderland is getting closer and closer.

I also did measurements and my hip measurement is down .6 of an inch and my waist 1.5 inches in 13 days. So seems the inches are really coming off. It really explains people saying they are seeing the weight come off the top (although it is the bottom I really need it off from )
I am so excited about your success on JUDDD! You are really seeing wonderful results, so you must have your calorie numbers just right, and also must be following them well! I can certainly see why folks notice this change in you. You're doing a great job!

And the exciting thing about it all is... it isn't over! You are going to be in Onederland shortly, and then on down from there! Woo Hoo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
dawnyama[/B];15145691]I think this has a lot to do with it. Relax and let it happen is so key to weight. Stress just raises that cortisol and will put weight on in a heartbeat. On hcg, you get so focused on the scale and seeing it go down, nearly every day. It can really mess with your head when you start to see any type of upward trend. If you can have the wearwithall to just go with the flow and not freak out about every little fluctuation then you will have a much easier time with it all.

"relax and let it happen" should be our mantra!!!
That's a good mantra! You hit the nail on the head with that one. There is so much truth in it.
Old 11-03-2011, 07:59 AM   #1428

Quote:
Originally Posted by darlingnikki View Post
down another .4 to a new all time low of 131.4!!!
hugs...gonna go and eat some WAFFLES!
OMG! That is so exciting! Being down .4 is fun in the first place, but to have it bring you to a NEW ALL-TIME LOW is Celebration Time! Woo Hoo! Way to go!

Hope you're feeling a lot better today. The new low weight has to be going a long way to making this be a really fine day. (Hope your DH feels OK again after getting poisoned the other day.)
Old 11-03-2011, 08:05 AM   #1429
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: darlingnikki
Stats: start 225/ now 132.2/ goal 125 ??? Height 5'3"
WOE: JUDDD and HCG (not at the same time)
Quote:
OMG! That is so exciting! Being down .4 is fun in the first place, but to have it bring you to a NEW ALL-TIME LOW is Celebration Time! Woo Hoo! Way to go!

Hope you're feeling a lot better today. The new low weight has to be going a long way to making this be a really fine day. (Hope your DH feels OK again after getting poisoned the other day.)
Thanks Pat!
I was thinking the other day the coolest thing about being at your all time low is that every ounce after that is a NEW all time low!! I am feeling better, less pain just super tired thanks for asking.

DH is better although I think it may have been a virus instead of food poisoning as my 13 year old daughter had the same thing Sunday night. I am pumping the vitamin C just in case!

have a fantastic day!
Nikki
Old 11-03-2011, 08:31 AM   #1430
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: avecrain
Stats: 240/197/160 (5'10, age 22)
WOE: juddd; DD 500 / UD 2400
Start Date: september 5, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophiethecat View Post
Oh, and I remember Avecrain saying you're less "obsessed" with the scale now. I am starting to just weight after DD now, which should help me out too. We'll see how it goes
Yes, let me know how it goes for you! I'm loving it so far. I consistently weigh lower ever weigh in, and I get to have two separate kinds of motivation. On UD's, I have the confidence of my new lower weight and thinking about the progress I've made (as I indulge in higher cals). On DD's I have the motivation of tomorrow's weigh-in, which helps me out as I stretch a lower cal menu. I'm loving it so far! It really helped me to store the scale somewhere besides the ground, so I don't get interested every time I pee (which is a ton--I'm sure you all can sympathize).

Good luck with your new weighing plan, Sophie!
Old 11-03-2011, 09:17 AM   #1431

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
darlingnikki[/B];15145795]Thanks Pat!
I was thinking the other day the coolest thing about being at your all time low is that every ounce after that is a NEW all time low!! I am feeling better, less pain just super tired thanks for asking.

DH is better although I think it may have been a virus instead of food poisoning as my 13 year old daughter had the same thing Sunday night. I am pumping the vitamin C just in case!

have a fantastic day!
Nikki
I never thought of it like that, but that makes it even more fun!!!

And, yeah.. begins to sound like a virus, doesn't it. Hope the household is feeling better soon, and hope you don't get it at all! JUDDD is supposed to strengthen your immune system, you know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
avecrain[/B];15145880]Yes, let me know how it goes for you! I'm loving it so far. I consistently weigh lower ever weigh in, and I get to have two separate kinds of motivation. On UD's, I have the confidence of my new lower weight and thinking about the progress I've made (as I indulge in higher cals). On DD's I have the motivation of tomorrow's weigh-in, which helps me out as I stretch a lower cal menu. I'm loving it so far! It really helped me to store the scale somewhere besides the ground, so I don't get interested every time I pee (which is a ton--I'm sure you all can sympathize).

Good luck with your new weighing plan, Sophie!
You are really doing a wonderful job with your JUDDDing, and the great results you are getting just are the proof of how well you have set your calories, and how well you are keeping to the lows and also, how well you are respecting the high calories and not cheating the UDs of their needed calories. They can't be set overly high for each of us as an individual, but they are very important to the overall success of the plan, so a very good idea to not try to lower calories and *diet* on those days too. It just doesn't end up working as well. You are showing us how it's done!
Old 11-03-2011, 10:47 AM   #1432
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: paulabob
Stats: 204/124.6/110 49%/27.4%/20% 5'2"
WOE: Atkins/hHcg/Optimal whatever works
Start Date: restart March '10
Quote:
Paula, I know you don't get into the carbs as much as some of us do, so maybe that is why your weights don't bounce as strongly as many of us experience. But it does look like your weight is trying to get down there again. It's just a matter of what day that 127 shows up again.
I think it should happen this Saturday. Regardless, I bet there's some inch loss when I measure Saturday morning. Despite the very little change in my stats, I've lost 4 1/2 inches - which for me, is usually equivalent to 4 1/2 pounds. I'll take it, cause the end result I want anyways is lost inches. Just stop coming from my top half! Already down to 30 inches below the girls...would like that number to be larger than my waist, not smaller!

Funny you said that about carbs, because I decided to push my carb window and have waffle fries at lunch today. My net carbs for the day will still only be topping out at 49 - but that's beyond my normal "ketosis" level. All the carbs were lunch ones, so probably little effect. It's not a trigger food for me, but something I haven't had for quite awhile, so I enjoyed it. I think it's better for me to avoid having something like that on the weekend, when I seem to think I "deserve" special things.
2012 lowish Optimal calories, June25th 132.6/124.6/110
Old 11-03-2011, 11:06 AM   #1433

Paula, I'll be interested in your weigh-in Saturday, especially with adding in the waffle fries. Good luck. You're doing a great job.
Old 11-03-2011, 11:27 AM   #1434
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: betty301
Pat- interesting way of about taking averages of weight instead.
I might try that
Old 11-03-2011, 11:33 AM   #1435

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty301 View Post
Pat- interesting way of about taking averages of weight instead.
I might try that
It helped me not gasp and panic so much about a huge bounce up, and help me come to grips with the realization that every bounce down wasn't going to stay there. I just kept telling myself that all I cared about was the weekly average.

Interestingly enough, there was an occasional week when I didn't lose anything when I compared the averages of the two weeks, but then I'd have a real good weight loss show for some week, so that more than made up for it.
Old 11-03-2011, 11:34 AM   #1436
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: LuvLatte
Stats: 135/141/123 @ 5'3" and 46 yo
WOE: LC on and off. Now whole foods & JUDDD
Start Date: Restart: 9/21/2011 w JUDDD at 145
Checking in, JUDDD buddds!

Congrats to all the losers!!!

I'm still hanging in there. Hormone-induced binging the last few days... So taking it one day at a time, and won't weigh until end of next week. Hopefully I'll have something positive to report.
Old 11-03-2011, 11:38 AM   #1437
Administrator

Gallery: Dottie
WOE: 1400 cals/70g carbs/85% Primal
I'm having an moment. Are we supposed to calculate our calories according to our current weight or goal weight? tbh my UP day calories have been more in line with what it suggests for goal. I get around 1700+/- cals on up days, not the 2000 it suggests?
Old 11-03-2011, 11:39 AM   #1438

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvLatte View Post
Checking in, JUDDD buddds!

Congrats to all the losers!!!

I'm still hanging in there. Hormone-induced binging the last few days... So taking it one day at a time, and won't weigh until end of next week. Hopefully I'll have something positive to report.
I'll be rooting for you to get the binging under control and for your next weigh-in to reflect that control once again! You can do this!
Old 11-03-2011, 11:40 AM   #1439

Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/137/126 5'3" Age 67
WOE: JUDDD restart 8/25/2014
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
I was wondering if I could eat a good breakfast and lunch tomorrow, and then move to a DD from lunchtime Friday until Saturday evening? Eat the lunch on Sunday and then move straight to a DD until Tuesday morning?

I really don't seem to have any difficulty in eating less, provided I have some soup to hand and can enjoy a soya coffee when I am out and about.

I am considering your suggestion too Pat. Will see what I have around the house to make this MD. Will report in later.
Old 11-03-2011, 01:37 PM   #1440

Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/137/126 5'3" Age 67
WOE: JUDDD restart 8/25/2014
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
Okay, I bow to Pat's experience and have made today a MD. Around 940 cals.

My DD's should be 500, UD's 1650 or so.
Closed Thread