Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2011, 02:44 PM   #61
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Cruzcrzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 11,069
Gallery: Cruzcrzy
Stats: 183/138/130-135
LuvLatte - Great victory at lunch. WTG!

Yesterday was a medium day at 1082 calories. Today is a down day and my total is 527 for the day. I am very much looking forward to my UP day on Saturday AND Sunday. I don't know how I got through two 23 day rounds of hhcg at 500 calories each day, I really don't, lol. Looking back on that helps me get through these difficult lower calorie days.
Cruzcrzy is offline  

Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2011, 03:09 PM   #62
Way too much time on my hands!
 
SoHappy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 17,912
Gallery: SoHappy
Stats: obese/slimmer
WOE: JUDDD!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzcrzy View Post
LuvLatte - Great victory at lunch. WTG!

Yesterday was a medium day at 1082 calories. Today is a down day and my total is 527 for the day. I am very much looking forward to my UP day on Saturday AND Sunday. I don't know how I got through two 23 day rounds of hhcg at 500 calories each day, I really don't, lol. Looking back on that helps me get through these difficult lower calorie days.
Marie, I think a lot of it is that our brain does truly get in the groove fairly readily. So after doing a few 500 calorie days on the protocol, or on ******* for that matter, your hunger eases back quite a bit. I remember a lot of the folks who were doing ******* said after a few days of that calorie level, they just didn't feel much hunger anymore.

And so many of us have noticed that after getting into the routine of JUDDD, our appetite is so much more easily taken care of with just a little food on DDs, and doesn't usually roar too loudly on UDs.

A lot of it seems to be the simple thing of establishing the new eating routines, and then after awhile, your brain is pretty accepting of it as completely normal. It stops signaling so much that you are hungry. LOL

And I will say, the easiest routine for JUDDD in the world for me is when I don't have anything coming up that requires me to insert a MD into the rotation. It's really the easiest when I just do a true UD/DD rotation. Usually, a MD and a DD paired together in either order means that I'm going to be a wee bit hungry before that next UP DAY comes!
__________________
Best wishes, Pat
SoHappy is offline  
Old 09-30-2011, 03:13 PM   #63
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Cruzcrzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 11,069
Gallery: Cruzcrzy
Stats: 183/138/130-135
Pat,

thanks for your response. I was never one of those lucky ones that lost their appetite while on the hhcg. I always fought through the hunger, and the first 10-11 days were the worst. In the future, I will definitely avoid two lower days together. I thought maybe this is what I needed to do since I am hoping to make Saturday AND Sunday UP days, but, I will experiment a bit. I think I will isolate myself in the bedroom and go to bed early. It will be better for everyone, lol.
Cruzcrzy is offline  
Old 09-30-2011, 03:19 PM   #64
Way too much time on my hands!
 
SoHappy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 17,912
Gallery: SoHappy
Stats: obese/slimmer
WOE: JUDDD!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzcrzy View Post
Pat,

thanks for your response. I was never one of those lucky ones that lost their appetite while on the hhcg. I always fought through the hunger, and the first 10-11 days were the worst. In the future, I will definitely avoid two lower days together. I thought maybe this is what I needed to do since I am hoping to make Saturday AND Sunday UP days, but, I will experiment a bit. I think I will isolate myself in the bedroom and go to bed early. It will be better for everyone, lol.
Are you about where you want to be in your body weight? I'm only asking because you may be close to the time when you can have higher calorie DDs.

Or maybe your MDs could be about halfway between MDs and UDs and those extra cals wouldn't cause you any problems.
SoHappy is offline  
Old 09-30-2011, 03:27 PM   #65
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Cruzcrzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 11,069
Gallery: Cruzcrzy
Stats: 183/138/130-135
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoHappy View Post
Are you about where you want to be in your body weight? I'm only asking because you may be close to the time when you can have higher calorie DDs.

Or maybe your MDs could be about halfway between MDs and UDs and those extra cals wouldn't cause you any problems.
I am within a few pounds. My surgery in November will take some more weight off so I am not wanting to go too much lower to allow for that. I've been wondering about going a little higher in calories too. Thanks for mentioning it. I will give it more thought.
Cruzcrzy is offline  
Old 09-30-2011, 04:55 PM   #66
Major LCF Poster!
 
itsmeshelly01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Posts: 1,619
Gallery: itsmeshelly01
Stats: 260/150/162
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: eating lowcarb since 2005
Down to 144.4 this morning....woohoo! If I down in the morning I will do my normal refeed tomorrow. I'm modifying it slightly and trying it with a little bit lower carbs and really healthy carbs.

Marie I envy you having surgery. I wish I could ge surgery. I have excess skin on my tummy, thighs and butt. I would love a full body lift. I don't have a ton of it so insurance won't pay for anything. Its enough to make me very self conscious and keep me from being able to wear shorts because my thighs are jiggly an kinda wrinkly. I hate it. I can't get my thighs any smaller because of the skin. If I had a body lift I would probably lose 10 lbs so me being between 140 and 145 is good for me. if I get too much lower than that I look anorexic. I envy you.
__________________
New grandbaby! Life is good!<img src=images/smilies/hugs_2011.gif border=0 alt= title=Hugs class=inlineimg />
itsmeshelly01 is offline  
Old 09-30-2011, 05:01 PM   #67
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Cruzcrzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 11,069
Gallery: Cruzcrzy
Stats: 183/138/130-135
Shelly, I am doing self pay. It's a dream come true, nothing I thought I would ever be able to do. Even now I struggle with spending the money, and ask myself am I sure. I think I would regret it if I didn't have it done. In the end, I think it will be the best money I ever spend. I believe I could lose another 20 pounds and still have the fat/skin. It's the typical flap/muffin top that hangs below my c-section scar. I'm having a breast lift too, no implants, just a lift.
__________________
Marie


The BEACH is my HAPPY PLACE.



Cruzcrzy is offline  
Old 09-30-2011, 05:21 PM   #68
Blabbermouth!!!
 
paulabob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 6,544
Gallery: paulabob
Stats: 204/124.6/110 49%/27.4%/20% 5'2"
WOE: Atkins/hHcg/Optimal whatever works
Start Date: restart March '10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzcrzy View Post
Shelly, I am doing self pay. It's a dream come true, nothing I thought I would ever be able to do. Even now I struggle with spending the money, and ask myself am I sure. I think I would regret it if I didn't have it done. In the end, I think it will be the best money I ever spend. I believe I could lose another 20 pounds and still have the fat/skin. It's the typical flap/muffin top that hangs below my c-section scar. I'm having a breast lift too, no implants, just a lift.
Good luck, I would so love to have both of those done! Believe me going from 40G+ to 36DD is about 2/3 of the volume gone, I am droop and wrinkled skin city!

And I've always had that pooch, of course having kids worsened it, but saggy bellies just don't fill you with confidence. I'm sure I'll lose a bit of pooch in the next 20 pounds, but with the scarring and the flap that area is best kept covered! Right now my hips are 39 and my pooch is 38...still plenty left to lose.

Keep us in the loop when you have your surgery, I'm sure we'll all love to know how it goes, and how recovery goes!
__________________
Paula
2010 Atkins 204/191.6 HCG/hHCG 191.6/176/165.4/156.4/147.8 (4 rounds)
2011 hHCG 148.6/140.8/134.8/129.2 (3 rounds) JUDDD 125.6 (sept-dec)
2012 lowish Optimal calories, June25th 132.6/124.6/110
paulabob is offline  
Old 09-30-2011, 05:22 PM   #69
Major LCF Poster!
 
Seabreezes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Paradise
Posts: 1,913
Gallery: Seabreezes
Stats: 191/162/160
WOE: JUDDD let me lose 30 pounds and keep it off
Start Date: Seems like forever - restart June '11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzcrzy View Post
I am within a few pounds. My surgery in November will take some more weight off so I am not wanting to go too much lower to allow for that. I've been wondering about going a little higher in calories too. Thanks for mentioning it. I will give it more thought.
Have you gone back to the calculator for JUDDD? When you get close to or at maintenance the calories change quite a bit. Your down days are not as down calorie wise at all.
Seabreezes is offline  
Old 09-30-2011, 05:26 PM   #70
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Cruzcrzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 11,069
Gallery: Cruzcrzy
Stats: 183/138/130-135
I am apple shaped and my stomach has always been my problem area. In my younger years I was always asked "when I was due" when I was not pregnant, UGH. I never remember having a flat stomach. I will make sure I contact someone after my surgery so they can post. I will also take before and after pictures that I would be willing to share via email. Thanks for the good wishes.
Cruzcrzy is offline  
Old 09-30-2011, 05:39 PM   #71
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Cruzcrzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 11,069
Gallery: Cruzcrzy
Stats: 183/138/130-135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabreezes View Post
Have you gone back to the calculator for JUDDD? When you get close to or at maintenance the calories change quite a bit. Your down days are not as down calorie wise at all.
You are right, it is a bit more generous. I am starting at a lower end to see how that goes, and then adjust up.
Cruzcrzy is offline  
Old 09-30-2011, 09:15 PM   #72
TLH
Senior LCF Member
 
TLH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Iowa
Posts: 216
Gallery: TLH
Stats: 215/208/180 6'ft Short
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: 9/20/2011
Cruz~ I had a full tummy tuck w/ muscle repair 6 years ago. It was truly the best money I ever spent. I don't remember a time in my life when I wasn't self-conscious of my stomach area. 7 years ago I gave birth to my son. He was 12 lbs. Yes that is right 12 lbs. I can't believe how much strong my ab muscles are now that they are wired back together the way they are supposed to be. I have NEVER had ab muscles before. My recovery took about 5 days and I was back at it. Full time mom of a 1 year old (who I couldn't lift for 6 weeks and my 4 yr old daughter.) After my 5 days I was totally off my pain meds and pretty well pain free.

Best of luck to you. There will be post op pain that you will question if it was worth it. Trust me it is. My husband was even thrilled with my results. My flap darn near hung over my privates. Not real sexy if ya know what I mean.
TLH is offline  
Old 09-30-2011, 09:21 PM   #73
Why wait, just do it NOW!
 
Beeb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: A REAL Jersey Girl!!
Posts: 12,062
Gallery: Beeb
Stats: Then: 162.4 Now: 158 :( Darn Holidays!!
WOE: No Diet = No Stress! Just eating healthy!
Posted by E.W. in the Sept. Thread so I moved it over for her.

Quote by E.W.

Two months ago I had just goten below 300lbs for the first time in about a year.
Now I am hopeing I get to 268lbs by the end of october. I will be going to a
hallowene party on october the 29th and instead of feering all the food all I will
have to do is make that an UD. I love this WOE and all you guys and guyets !
Beeb is offline  
Old 09-30-2011, 10:59 PM   #74
Major LCF Poster!
 
Seabreezes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Paradise
Posts: 1,913
Gallery: Seabreezes
Stats: 191/162/160
WOE: JUDDD let me lose 30 pounds and keep it off
Start Date: Seems like forever - restart June '11
Have you given up on the recipe thread, too? I have a feeling people are not going to know where to go each day as they have been doing in the monthly thread.
Seabreezes is offline  
Old 10-01-2011, 03:50 AM   #75
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Cruzcrzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 11,069
Gallery: Cruzcrzy
Stats: 183/138/130-135
Quote:
Originally Posted by TLH View Post
Cruz~ I had a full tummy tuck w/ muscle repair 6 years ago. It was truly the best money I ever spent. I don't remember a time in my life when I wasn't self-conscious of my stomach area. 7 years ago I gave birth to my son. He was 12 lbs. Yes that is right 12 lbs. I can't believe how much strong my ab muscles are now that they are wired back together the way they are supposed to be. I have NEVER had ab muscles before. My recovery took about 5 days and I was back at it. Full time mom of a 1 year old (who I couldn't lift for 6 weeks and my 4 yr old daughter.) After my 5 days I was totally off my pain meds and pretty well pain free.

Best of luck to you. There will be post op pain that you will question if it was worth it. Trust me it is. My husband was even thrilled with my results. My flap darn near hung over my privates. Not real sexy if ya know what I mean.
Thanks SO much for the encouragement!!! Your sharing is very helpful to me. It sounds like you had a great recovery. I am hoping for the same, and it was one of my incentives to start an exercise program. I think the surgeon is going to be very surprised to see me. I saw him about 10-12 pounds ago. I've lost pounds and inches. He did not say I needed to, but, I wanted to. Thanks again for your post.
Cruzcrzy is offline  
Old 10-01-2011, 04:08 AM   #76
Way too much time on my hands!
 
SoHappy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 17,912
Gallery: SoHappy
Stats: obese/slimmer
WOE: JUDDD!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabreezes View Post
Have you given up on the recipe thread, too? I have a feeling people are not going to know where to go each day as they have been doing in the monthly thread.
The recipe thread is going strong with almost daily posts being added to it. It is the sticky thread, the first one at the top of the page, titled JUDDD Down Day Menus and Recipes.

As to other ongoing or regular threads here where folks may wish to post, most of us post our daily food choices and menus, with our calories included and any comments in a thread appearing new each day and titled for that individual day. Today's food and menu thread is: It's SATURDAY: What are you eating?

Our ongoing post called WEIGHT MANAGEMENT: How are you Doing Today? is where we can post our losses and maintenance weights or status.

All are invited to post in an ongoing monthly thread, open for any and all, since friendship and conversation are an important part of keeping a positive mental attitude about our diet plan. This thread serves as a general chit-chat area for us.

And for anything specific and/or individual, if someone wishes, they can post a new thread to seek direct and more immediate and focused replies and discussions on their concern.
SoHappy is offline  
Old 10-01-2011, 04:25 AM   #77
Senior LCF Member
 
AnnF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: NYC
Posts: 654
Gallery: AnnF
Stats: W:218/172/165 - H:5'9.5" - Age 55
WOE: LC
Start Date: July 28, 2012
Good morning all! My DD yesterday turned into a medium day when I ended up going out after work with a friend and had a couple of glasses of wine. I hit about 950 calories total for the day, and was down half a pound on scale this morning.

I am supposed to meet friends for brunch tomorrow, too. Do you think it's feasible to try to make today a DD so that I can have an UD tomorrow?
AnnF is offline  
Old 10-01-2011, 04:32 AM   #78
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Cruzcrzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 11,069
Gallery: Cruzcrzy
Stats: 183/138/130-135
Ann,

Congrats on your LOSS!!! I think it is feasbile. Thursday was a medium day for me. Yesterday was a down day. I did this because Saturday/Sunday are both UP days for me. It wasn't easy, but, I did it. I am up on the scale today, go figure, but, I am retaining, I can feel it.
Cruzcrzy is offline  
Old 10-01-2011, 04:42 AM   #79
Blabbermouth!!!
 
paulabob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 6,544
Gallery: paulabob
Stats: 204/124.6/110 49%/27.4%/20% 5'2"
WOE: Atkins/hHcg/Optimal whatever works
Start Date: restart March '10
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnF View Post
I am supposed to meet friends for brunch tomorrow, too. Do you think it's feasible to try to make today a DD so that I can have an UD tomorrow?
I don't see why not but I'm no expert.

FINALLY into fresh weight today - 128.8. That's 1.6 pounds lost over 3 weeks time, OR I can look at it as 3 pounds lost from last week. I think it's clear to me I have to be very careful on my UP days not to go so much over, I really do gain too quickly doing that.

Thrilled to see a fresh number. I first reached 129.2 July 30th and then maintained over that number for six weeks before starting JUDDD, so it's been a long time. Actually a really long time ... 1992.

Hope everyone has a good

SoHappy I can't really increase carbs as I'm hypoglycemic. While I don't mind the water weight, the problem is it causes crazy hunger for me when I'm out of ketosis, and I never get full. I also have lots of yeast issues, and the low carb helps keep it at bay. I'm okay with that 99% of the time.
paulabob is offline  
Old 10-01-2011, 05:06 AM   #80
Way too much time on my hands!
 
SoHappy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 17,912
Gallery: SoHappy
Stats: obese/slimmer
WOE: JUDDD!!!
Ann, happy to read you're down half a pound this morning! And I agree with Marie and Paula. You could make this a DD to counter yesterday's unexpected MD without any upset. Sometimes when you do a DD after the more modest MD preceding it, you get a little more hungry than usual, but that's about the only problem I ever have with them.

And isn't it fun to be on a plan where enjoying an unplanned outing with a friend at the end of the workday, allows you to relax and enjoy a couple of glasses of wine without throwing yourself completely off. Just toss that MD into your rotation, make the following day become the missed DD, and you're off and running again, smooth as silk.


Marie, I'll bet you're really looking forward to today and tomorrow as Up Days, now that you did the work to make them fall on the weekend as you had wanted! Enjoy them. You've worked for them! LOL

And isn't weight loss a strange road to travel? How can a person eat only calories for a DD and a MD and be up on the scale after that? That doesn't make any sense, and yet that is what the scale showed you. So obviously you are correct about retaining. Darned water! Anyone who thinks weight loss is strictly acting and direct result should come and diet with us!


Paula, congratulations on seeing that 128.8 on the scale this morning! That is exciting news! I know you're thrilled, and this should be a pretty good sign that your body is adapting and responding to this cycling now.

I'm hoping you will find your metabolism improving as time goes by on JUDDD, and that gradually you will not only lose some more weight, but will also be able to increase your overall calories a bit without triggering any weight gain.

And I do remember now that you said you were hypoglycemic so don't eat very high of carbs. I'm sorry to hear that, but I guess we all just face our lives and any health issues we may have and get on with it! Like you're doing. And a great job too! Congrats again.
SoHappy is offline  
Old 10-01-2011, 05:22 AM   #81
Senior LCF Member
 
AnnF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: NYC
Posts: 654
Gallery: AnnF
Stats: W:218/172/165 - H:5'9.5" - Age 55
WOE: LC
Start Date: July 28, 2012
Thanks, Marie, paulabob and Pat! I'll make today a DD so that I can enjoy tomorrow!

paula, I'm so happy for you! Congrats!

I have been stuck at 183 or above for a month. I'm just dying to get into the 170s!
AnnF is offline  
Old 10-01-2011, 05:32 AM   #82
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Cruzcrzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 11,069
Gallery: Cruzcrzy
Stats: 183/138/130-135
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulabob View Post

FINALLY into fresh weight today - 128.8. That's 1.6 pounds lost over 3 weeks time, OR I can look at it as 3 pounds lost from last week. I think it's clear to me I have to be very careful on my UP days not to go so much over, I really do gain too quickly doing that.

Thrilled to see a fresh number. I first reached 129.2 July 30th and then maintained over that number for six weeks before starting JUDDD, so it's been a long time. Actually a really long time ... 1992.
Paula,

this is quite an accomplishment!!! You must be over the moon. Congrats. You've worked hard and are reaping the rewards. I am so happy for you! KUTGW
Cruzcrzy is offline  
Old 10-01-2011, 05:43 AM   #83
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mommie22boys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Western NY
Posts: 2,492
Gallery: Mommie22boys
Stats: 211/199/135 5'5.5"
WOE: Paleo/ JUDDD
Start Date: Originally 6/7/07, Now 4/1/13
Yesterday was my second UD, and I let it get away from me a little. But even as a went to bed last night I wasn't bothered, knowing that today would be a DD for me. the reason I'm really posting is to show you guys the weird weights I've been getting thus far and what's led up to them.

After my first DD on Tuesday, (which was also the first day of TOM) the scale showed a 2.8# drop Wednesday morning. Wed was a good UD, Thurs was a good DD. I forgot to weigh on Friday, so I don't know what yesterday's # looked like...oh well. So back to yesterday's UD...I ended up at 2000cal and 160 carbs for the day. SO HIGH! Here's the funny thing, though: I jumped on the scale just now to assess the damage, and I am 189.6!

This is lower than I had gotten in the whole last month on induction. What kind of craziness is that? Man, do I <3 JUDDD!!
__________________
Andrea

You know the laws of dieting. All gains are water weight. All losses are of fat! --SoHappy
Mommie22boys is offline  
Old 10-01-2011, 05:46 AM   #84
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mommie22boys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Western NY
Posts: 2,492
Gallery: Mommie22boys
Stats: 211/199/135 5'5.5"
WOE: Paleo/ JUDDD
Start Date: Originally 6/7/07, Now 4/1/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnF View Post
Good morning all! My DD yesterday turned into a medium day when I ended up going out after work with a friend and had a couple of glasses of wine. I hit about 950 calories total for the day, and was down half a pound on scale this morning.

I am supposed to meet friends for brunch tomorrow, too. Do you think it's feasible to try to make today a DD so that I can have an UD tomorrow?
Yay Ann!! KUTGW! You'll be in the 170's before you know it! I'm making today a DD, too. We can be DD buds!
Mommie22boys is offline  
Old 10-01-2011, 05:53 AM   #85
Way too much time on my hands!
 
SoHappy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 17,912
Gallery: SoHappy
Stats: obese/slimmer
WOE: JUDDD!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommie22boys View Post
Yesterday was my second UD, and I let it get away from me a little. But even as a went to bed last night I wasn't bothered, knowing that today would be a DD for me. the reason I'm really posting is to show you guys the weird weights I've been getting thus far and what's led up to them.

After my first DD on Tuesday, (which was also the first day of TOM) the scale showed a 2.8# drop Wednesday morning. Wed was a good UD, Thurs was a good DD. I forgot to weigh on Friday, so I don't know what yesterday's # looked like...oh well. So back to yesterday's UD...I ended up at 2000cal and 160 carbs for the day. SO HIGH! Here's the funny thing, though: I jumped on the scale just now to assess the damage, and I am 189.6!

This is lower than I had gotten in the whole last month on induction. What kind of craziness is that? Man, do I <3 JUDDD!!
I can never figure it out either. I wish that how I ate today would be directly reflected on the scale tomorrow morning! I want it as easy and quick and simple and direct at that! But... it's not.

All I do know is that once you get your calorie numbers for Up and Down days set, even if it takes a little trial and error, and if you stick to those numbers most of the time with not many cheats.. that the time of the magic will arrive, and you will lose weight. For some of us the weight loss will happen rapidly and for others it takes it's slow time, but it'll happen.

I think a lot of it has to do with finding the right calorie numbers and a nice spread between them and then just sticking to it.

I'm sure happy for you. You're doing wonderfully, aren't you! It's fun to read about everyone's weight loss successes.
SoHappy is offline  
Old 10-01-2011, 06:26 AM   #86
Senior LCF Member
 
AnnF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: NYC
Posts: 654
Gallery: AnnF
Stats: W:218/172/165 - H:5'9.5" - Age 55
WOE: LC
Start Date: July 28, 2012
Andrea, so glad to see you back and posting! Congrats on dropping the pounds! What are your UD and DD numbers? Just curious, as always!

Yes, let's be DD BUDDDS today!
AnnF is offline  
Old 10-01-2011, 06:39 AM   #87
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Cruzcrzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 11,069
Gallery: Cruzcrzy
Stats: 183/138/130-135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommie22boys View Post
Yesterday was my second UD, and I let it get away from me a little. But even as a went to bed last night I wasn't bothered, knowing that today would be a DD for me. the reason I'm really posting is to show you guys the weird weights I've been getting thus far and what's led up to them.

After my first DD on Tuesday, (which was also the first day of TOM) the scale showed a 2.8# drop Wednesday morning. Wed was a good UD, Thurs was a good DD. I forgot to weigh on Friday, so I don't know what yesterday's # looked like...oh well. So back to yesterday's UD...I ended up at 2000cal and 160 carbs for the day. SO HIGH! Here's the funny thing, though: I jumped on the scale just now to assess the damage, and I am 189.6!

This is lower than I had gotten in the whole last month on induction. What kind of craziness is that? Man, do I <3 JUDDD!!
Andrea,

what WONDERFUL CRAZINESS
Cruzcrzy is offline  
Old 10-01-2011, 07:12 AM   #88
Why wait, just do it NOW!
 
Beeb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: A REAL Jersey Girl!!
Posts: 12,062
Gallery: Beeb
Stats: Then: 162.4 Now: 158 :( Darn Holidays!!
WOE: No Diet = No Stress! Just eating healthy!
Well, down another .2 pounds and now I'm figuring out how to stop the weight loss.

I think I got it figured out and will try it for the next week and see what happens.

NEVER in my wildest dreams would I have thought I would need to eat more! I'M JUST LOVING JUDDD!!

Andrea, WTG JUDDD BUDDD! It's just amazes me when I hear stuff like you are telling us! Goes beyond all the other "diet" ways out there, doesn't it?!

Last edited by Beeb; 10-01-2011 at 07:15 AM..
Beeb is offline  
Old 10-01-2011, 09:02 AM   #89
Senior LCF Member
 
AnnF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: NYC
Posts: 654
Gallery: AnnF
Stats: W:218/172/165 - H:5'9.5" - Age 55
WOE: LC
Start Date: July 28, 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by beeb View Post
Well, down another .2 pounds and now I'm figuring out how to stop the weight loss.

I think I got it figured out and will try it for the next week and see what happens.

NEVER in my wildest dreams would I have thought I would need to eat more! I'M JUST LOVING JUDDD!!

Andrea, WTG JUDDD BUDDD! It's just amazes me when I hear stuff like you are telling us! Goes beyond all the other "diet" ways out there, doesn't it?!
...This is a problem I'd LOVE to have! So happy for you!
AnnF is offline  
Old 10-01-2011, 09:05 AM   #90
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Cruzcrzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 11,069
Gallery: Cruzcrzy
Stats: 183/138/130-135
Quote:
Originally Posted by beeb View Post
Well, down another .2 pounds and now I'm figuring out how to stop the weight loss.

I think I got it figured out and will try it for the next week and see what happens.

NEVER in my wildest dreams would I have thought I would need to eat more! I'M JUST LOVING JUDDD!!

Andrea, WTG JUDDD BUDDD! It's just amazes me when I hear stuff like you are telling us! Goes beyond all the other "diet" ways out there, doesn't it?!
Linda, are you going to do the 900 DD and 1800 UD or something else? Yep, great problem to have. JUDDD is FABULOUS and so are YOU!!

Last edited by Cruzcrzy; 10-01-2011 at 09:39 AM..
Cruzcrzy is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:04 PM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.