Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2011, 06:31 AM   #691
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: betty301
I didn't bother weighing in this morning after my UD. And my UD was kind of a bust since I didn't eat as much as I planned.
My tummy is still a bit grumbly from it hurting yesterday. I don't know whats up!

This is the second time this month that I've had stomach issues. Like all of a sudden I am super sensitive to what I am eating. This is not related to JUDDD, so I'll stop babbling

Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2011, 06:57 AM   #692
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: paulabob
Stats: 204/124.6/110 49%/27.4%/20% 5'2"
WOE: Atkins/hHcg/Optimal whatever works
Start Date: restart March '10
Quote:
Originally Posted by betty301 View Post
This is the second time this month that I've had stomach issues. Like all of a sudden I am super sensitive to what I am eating. This is not related to JUDDD, so I'll stop babbling
It actually can be - are you a candida sensitive person? My first round of hcg was pretty horrible with candida stomach issues. You'd think eating so much less would be fine, but if there's some candida in your gut it gives you quite a few digestive issues as the lack of food begins killing it off. If you think that's you, keep up your yogurt/sauerkraut/probiotics, and warm liquids help. Coconut oil on your up days is a good preventative, as well as avoiding sugar/flours/empty carbs.

Just throwing that out there in case it could apply.
2012 lowish Optimal calories, June25th 132.6/124.6/110
Old 10-21-2011, 07:01 AM   #693
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: emky
Stats: CW:144 GW:130
WOE: Atkins + Shangri-la
Start Date: January 2014
Quote:
Heh, I've been having issues all week, but I'm pretty sure it has something to do with me going off an antibiotic I've been on for 8 months. That, or maybe adding wheat back into my diet...who knows!

I didn't weigh today because yesterday was an UD. But, when I weighed yesterday after a DD, I was up about a lbs. I'm not going to freak, I think there are two reasons for this. The first is that I kicked myself out of ketosis once I started JUDDD, so my body is probably retaining water again. The second is that I've been struggling with my UD's- I keep going wayyy over my set limit. I think I'm going to have to try planning most of what I eat on those days ahead of time. That is difficult, however, because I still (unfortunately) live at home. So, why is this a challenge? There are too many reasons...I couldn't possibly explain them all. Basically, there are lots of little intricate family food-related issues that I have to tiptoe around. It is frustrating, to say the least.

So, after a ridiculous UD yesterday I will be doing a MD today and a DD tomorrow. I am hoping that I will be at 126 or lower by Sunday morning. I need some reinforcement badly- I'm just *so* sick of current body.
Old 10-21-2011, 07:07 AM   #694
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: AmyInTX
Stats: 262/243.2/170
WOE: LC/ then JUDDD
Start Date: start JUDDD on 8/4/12
TMI ...

I promise I can only lose weight 1 week out of 4 thanks to 'girlie' issues .... I'm trying not to let it frustrate me, but frustration is seeping in ...

I will not give up.
Old 10-21-2011, 07:10 AM   #695
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: avecrain
Stats: 240/197/160 (5'10, age 22)
WOE: juddd; DD 500 / UD 2400
Start Date: september 5, 2011
Ugh, I think I am officially in a weight stall. I had an UD yesterday so didn't exactly expect to *lose* but certainly didn't except to be up to 220 agaaain. I didn't weigh yesterday morning after my DD because people were over and I got distracted so I'm not sure what happened there, but I do know that the first time I weighed in at 220 on October 14th, a week ago, and since then have been going down and back up. I know it hasn't been that long, but for someone who was losing almost exactly 3 pounds a week for 4 weeks, it feels like an eternity! And very sudden onset.

I am worried this is because I started a new BC pill this month--the pharmacy didn't have mine so they gave me a variant and I'm almost finished my first week. I haven't noticed any weight gain issues on the first one, but maybe this one is different?

I'm also wondering if I should lower my UD calories for a little while, just to see? The JUDDD calculator puts me at 2520/504, and I've stuck to these pretty exactly, but maybe I shouldn't be feeding my 60+ pounds of fat on up days? I'm pretty active too...I exercise every day, running sprints every UD, doing strength training most UDs, and walking 1-2 hours every DD. I guess it could be muscle gain? I'll measure on Sunday to see if I can find any differences there.

About two weeks ago, I also started doing a different sprint training where I have shorter and more intense sprints, but I jog less--maybe that is making a difference? My brother convinced me to try the new sprint program, and I do feel like I work harder...maybe, again, it's just causing muscle growth?

Well, either way, DD today. Hoping all my speculation will be unnecessary tomorrow. If I showed a 218.something number tomorrow I would be greatly encouraged! If anyone has any thoughts, I welcome them, but otherwise, I just enjoy writing out my wonderings.
Old 10-21-2011, 07:24 AM   #696
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: SoHappy
Stats: obese/slimmer
WOE: JUDDD!!!
stardustshadow, ... 3 pounds up from your UD sushi, and THAT'S the famous JUDDD fluctuations. I don't think this has you very worried, but I want to make sure.. as it is so common and to be expected in exchange for the increased variety we usually enjoy pretty immediately as we turn to JUDDD. It goes away as your body settles into JUDDD a bit more, which I know you understand and accept. Just have a great DD, and don't worry about the daily fluctuations, which can sometimes be big ones if you embrace the freedom to enjoy a wider variety of foods now. Sorry though. Hope it wasn't too much of a shock, and I expect it'll clear away again shortly. - - And I hope you aren't getting sick.

Marie, ... you are holding in at your maintenance range really well. I need to look to you as my example. I fluctuate a lot more than you do, so am continually bouncing. Way to go. Enjoy your day today.

piratejenny, ... congratulations on being down to your lowest number since last January!!! That's exciting news and fun for us all to read about today. Enjoy JUDDD, prepare for some good weight loss, enjoy some good eats, and watch out for some really great fluctuations on the scale. LOL And enjoy it all.

hs4725, ... looks like you're down this morning from your starting weight just a couple of days ago already... despite the pizza last night on your DD. I think you must be like me, and shakes and bars just do not fill me up enough to be satisfying and give me the resolve to NOT eat anything more in the evening of a Down Day. I had to eat food in order to do a DD successfully. I remember one evening I just had to go to bed early to keep from breaking and eating more food!

But you're right about being better off than you would have been if you'd have been eating *huge* all day long, as shown with that weight loss number in your chart already. Good luck today with this new DD opportunity. Have a great day.
Old 10-21-2011, 07:35 AM   #697

dazygyrl, ... I'm laughing about you stepping on the scale again after it first said 134.8... and then getting a better reading, which was more acceptable. I've done that before too, only my scale usually sticks with its first number.

Sounds like you are having a whirlwind of a day today, but I'm beginning to think that is just normal for you. I get a feeling of good exercise just reading about it though.

Hope your DS's treatment is indeed very easy for him today, and hope your mom's surgery does the trick for her and takes care of the sleep apnea problem. And Happy Birthday to your little daughter! - - Have a great day.

Paula, ... Good Morning. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you, both for having that really good Down Day today, and then for a weight drop showing up when you weigh in tomorrow morning. I'm having a DD today too, and also need to keep it very tightly controlled.

Sophie, ... Good Morning to you too. Hope you are doing well today. Have a great and productive JUDDD day. Fun to keep an eye on your *Counting Down to Goal* chart.
Old 10-21-2011, 07:38 AM   #698
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: dazygyrl
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulabob View Post
Good luck with your long day, and to your baby. Mine turned 12 & 15 this month...so hard to watch them keep growing when you'd like to freeze time! I guess God gave us teenagers or we'd never let them grow up.

Third day in a row at 128.4. I hope I get a good number tomorrow, would be nice to bust through the 127 I had two Saturday's ago. I'll just try to keep my DD clean today.

Everyone have a great Friday!
yeah, i've got one teenager and will have another next summer... then a break till noah turns 13.

you see a great drop after your DD. IF, DD for me today, too!
Old 10-21-2011, 07:42 AM   #699
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: dazygyrl
thanks, pat...sometimes i feel inspired to only step on the scale once and sometimes i feel the need to double check. lol....
Old 10-21-2011, 07:46 AM   #700
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: stardustshadow
Stats: 248.6/163/150
WOE: VLC/IF
Start Date: July 5th 2010 (Atkins)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoHappy View Post
stardustshadow, ... 3 pounds up from your UD sushi, and THAT'S the famous JUDDD fluctuations. I don't think this has you very worried, but I want to make sure.. as it is so common and to be expected in exchange for the increased variety we usually enjoy pretty immediately as we turn to JUDDD. It goes away as your body settles into JUDDD a bit more, which I know you understand and accept. Just have a great DD, and don't worry about the daily fluctuations, which can sometimes be big ones if you embrace the freedom to enjoy a wider variety of foods now. Sorry though. Hope it wasn't too much of a shock, and I expect it'll clear away again shortly. - - And I hope you aren't getting sick.
I figured it was normal (and was prepared for it). I am always disappointed by seeing a gain on the scale but of course I know it is not real weight. I am already down a pound from this morning (and that is weighing mid day) because I am drinking lots of water to flush the water sounds counterintuitive but you know what I mean. Thank you very much for the reassurance though! I can't wait to see the numbers drop some more.

And yeah...still handling this DD VERY well. No hunger. Totally clear headed (except for feeling like I have a cold). I mean mentally focused and not hunger distracted!
Old 10-21-2011, 07:48 AM   #701
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyInTX View Post
TMI ...

I promise I can only lose weight 1 week out of 4 thanks to 'girlie' issues .... I'm trying not to let it frustrate me, but frustration is seeping in ...

I will not give up.

I have also had this problem from time to time. It is so frustrating, doing everything you are supposed to do, but hormones get in the way (I know it was that because when I could lose over the last 6 mons it was ONLY after TMI started...it was always my hope that it would take a pound or two with it, and sometimes it did...sometimes not). It can feel so unfair sometimes
Old 10-21-2011, 07:55 AM   #702
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: piratejenny
Stats: 293/<273/<160 (5'7")
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: restart 6/12/14 @ 289.4
Quote:
Originally Posted by piratejenny View Post
I am actually down a bit this morning.
My previous lowest weight for the month of October was 285.8
(although I've been around 277-278 most days)
This morning was 285.2!
Correction...284.2!!!

I weighed really early this morning...wasn't hungry for breakfast, just had a cup of coffee and watched TV...weighed again a couple hours later.

Breaking 285 is a really, really big deal for me. I thought I would be lucky to see 284.8 in a couple days...but 284.2?!!! Sticking to a WOE is so frustrating when you're not seeing results (and everyone else seems to have lost 30-100lbs to your 3). I have a feeling DDs are going to get a lot easier!

I just had nachos & sausage for breakfast! Because that's what sounded good!

ETA:
Quote:
I can only lose weight 1 week out of 4 thanks to 'girlie' issues...
Ugh! Me too! Every week I lose and gain 3 or 4lbs...my "fertile" time is just as bad as my TOM.

The week before I started JUDDD I was 288.8; the day before (and on Oct 5th), 285.8; but then earlier this week I was 288.8 again.

Last edited by piratejenny; 10-21-2011 at 08:11 AM.. Reason: ETA
Old 10-21-2011, 08:17 AM   #703
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
Quote:
dazygyrl
Sophie, ... Good Morning to you too. Hope you are doing well today. Have a great and productive JUDDD day. Fun to keep an eye on your *Counting Down to Goal* chart.
Good morning, Pat! I'm doing well, just ate a high calorie UD b'fast. Great way to start my UD.

I've read where others say they have a hard time eating enough on their UD, but once I had an UD under my belt after the appetite suppression of LC, it's been quite easy to eat!

The scales were at 148 this a.m. Hoping to see 147 again real soon! It was quite the teaser last week

How are things with you?
Old 10-21-2011, 08:20 AM   #704
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Correction...284.2!!!

I weighed really early this morning...wasn't hungry for breakfast, just had a cup of coffee and watched TV...weighed again a couple hours later.

Breaking 285 is a really, really big deal for me. I thought I would be lucky to see 284.8 in a couple days...but 284.2?!!! Sticking to a WOE is so frustrating when you're not seeing results (and everyone else seems to have lost 30-100lbs to your 3). I have a feeling DDs are going to get a lot easier!

WOW, even BETTER!!! I am so pleased for you!
Old 10-21-2011, 08:25 AM   #705
Why wait, just do it NOW!

Gallery: Beeb
Stats: Then: 162.4 Now: 158 :( Darn Holidays!!
WOE: No Diet = No Stress! Just eating healthy!
Good Morning All! There are so many JUDDD BUDDDs here now I can't keep up and am still in awe of how Pat does it!

Congrats to all the losers, maintainers and for those who have seen a weight gain because of an UD, please have no stress! I gain and lose the same pound+ every other day! But it's how the JUDDD ball bounces on my stairs and I understand that. DDs always take care of it so I'm never stressed anymore about it and you guys will see that this mindset will be yours the longer you do JUDDD! And salt is NOT fun, in any form. I try to avoid it now, but you know that's not easy sometimes. There are days I just WANT sushi, Chinese, BBQ or any of the those salty foods, and I have them with the thought in mind they are water retainers and I will have to drink more/eat better on my DD to get rid of it!

Down 1.2 pounds today after yesterday's DD so.......the usual water weight from my UD is gone and it took .2 pounds with it! Going to be eating a good UD today, then off to the club for a bit of dancing and a few Cosmos with my DBF!

Hope everyone has a GREAT UD or DD and sending to all that are not feeling themselves today. Take care of you and feel better! And as always have Noah in my !

A man asked Gautama Buddha, "I want happiness." Buddha said, "First remove "I," that's Ego, then remove "want," that's Desire. See now you are left with only "Happiness.”

Last edited by Beeb; 10-21-2011 at 08:43 AM..
Old 10-21-2011, 08:28 AM   #706

Betty, ... I'm surely sorry to hear you you're feeling some tummy upset again. Can you remember what you had been eating the previous time you felt this? What eating plan you had been on then? Of course, it might not be related to foods at all, but that's always a thing we think of as a possibility.

I know many develop a very strong sensitivity to certain foods or groups after avoiding them for awhile. And meds or even certain vitamins & supplements can cause upset. Maybe yogurt will help your tummy. Hope you feel a whole lot better shortly. I'm sorry.

emky, ... I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you, both for having a good day today, and also for weight loss on the scale. You said you had an overboard UD yesterday.. but you are still wanting the extra calories of a MD today too? And not returning to the low calories of a DD until tomorrow. I'm guessing you must be altering your calorie cycle to coincide with an upcoming outing that will include some fun UD food offerings.

You said, "...I've been struggling with my UD's- I keep going wayyy over my set limit..." and I know that you also know that those *way too high* days pretty much cancel out the valuable DDs, even if we've done a very good low calorie day. By the time we put them together and then get the average, that calorie number isn't low enough overall to give us any weight loss after all. Sad, but true. Two days canceled out, and no weight loss to show for it.

I know you'll get into it and gain control better. And you have the right idea with planning your UDs out a bit more. Whatever it takes to keep beneath your UD calorie ceiling will help. (And believe me when I tell you that those overly high days happen to most of us on occasion... we call them Up, Up, and Away Days. )

JUDDD is such a simple, yet exquisite plan for ultra easy weight loss. Not fast weight loss, but ultra easy. And there is really only one requirement for success, and that's *Respect your calorie ceiling numbers and don't go over them*... (Well, very often or by very much..)

I know you'll get the hang of it shortly. And you'll sleek your body down all lean and be into smaller sizes soon.

And, yeah.. we all seem to jump onto that freedom JUDDD gives us of including more carbs in our diet, and usually we do that almost immediately when we start JUDDDing, so there is that little water weight gain problem that rears it's ugly head right off the bat! But that eases back shortly, and we sort of get back to normal with it, and from then on, we can eat some carbs and be golden, and continue weight loss too!

Amy, ... Rats! I can hear your frustration. Girly Issues are the worst because there is so little that can be done to combat related weight readings on the scale. If you absolutely know your calorie numbers are well set, and you absolutely are not going over those numbers on your UDs and DDs... and if you have *adapted* by this time to your chosen carb level so that any water retention issues from extra carbs is all pretty old hat by now, then I don't know what might help next. If you are having water retention as the month builds toward TOM, do you not get a wonderful whoosh weight loss each month from that cycle completing? And are you not weighing less, month after month? I mean, sometimes weight loss is so hidden by retained fluid. I wish I could offer you some suggestions to help. Hopefully others can. But I can certainly offer you sympathy, because I can hear your frustration about this.
Old 10-21-2011, 08:28 AM   #707
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: piratejenny
Stats: 293/<273/<160 (5'7")
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: restart 6/12/14 @ 289.4
Quote:
Originally Posted by stardustshadow View Post
WOW, even BETTER!!! I am so pleased for you!
Thank you!!!
Old 10-21-2011, 09:14 AM   #708

Avery, ... Wow, you have so many possibilities going on, but my initial guess is that everything will work itself out as the next days and couple of weeks pass.

You mentioned you had been losing at a rate of about 3 pounds a week, which is considered amazingly fast for the loss of true body fat! But... it is absolutely not all that fast for the loss of body *water weight*, which is what we dump the initial two or three weeks of a low carb diet, so if you just started low carbing in September, a lot of that great weight loss was undoubtedly water weight. But now, if you are eating some carbs again on JUDDD that you weren't allowing yourself before starting this plan, you will be regaining some of that water weight. It isn't FAT, but it shows up on the scale. You can actually be losing fat and have weight increase on the scale at the same time, so that can sure be confusing!

And it certainly could be retained fluid from a change of BC pill.

And it certainly could be retained fluid in muscles from an increased workout.

And it certainly could be additional muscle mass, now that you're exercising harder.

And it could be that you're a bit high on your UD calories, but I don't know what all your stats are, so can't run the figures to check that.

But it may be that this time next week you will find you have lost a pound or two. And if you could actually lose a pound or two each week, while only cutting calories half of the days of a month, that would be Some Kind of Diet! Oh, wait! You can! I know you will do well. Hang in there.

piratejenny, ... OMG! OMG! I'm so happy for you that there is even more weight loss showing yet today. Happy, Happy, Happy!

And I know that we go up, and we go down. We eat and we pee and we retain fluids from excess salt, and we exhale moist breath and we poop and we build up uterine linings, etc. etc. etc. and it all can affect what numbers we see on our scales each day, but at some point.. when the numbers go down.. what we've lost is FAT!!! Woo Hoo! You're doing it! I'm tickled pink! It's working!

Sophie, I expect you'll be seeing that 147 number again soon. I'm having a good day so far.. but no lovely UD breakfast for me today. Gotta' hold to a very tight, very good, very low DD! LOL

Linda, sounds like you're having a great day today, maintaining your weight about where you want it, and ENJOYING AND LOVIN' ON YOUR LIFE. Have a fun, fun evening out, dancing with your DBF and sipping those Cosmos!

Ain't it Grand? What a fun and fabulous life you can enjoy while following JUDDD and getting skinny? I'd never have dreamed I could have all of this just from one plan.
Old 10-21-2011, 11:42 AM   #709
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: 1annewil
Stats: 165/150/162
WOE: Atkins/JUDD/Potato Hack/
I had my first real gain after an UD-jump 1.4 lb but I earned it at the Mexican resaturant we ate luch at and my dinner I cook. I have counted calories today for my DD-around 80 for a flax muffin and a lettuce wrap sammie with thin slice of ham and veggies for about 50. I have made Beeb's Italian soup for the weekend but will add in chicken with the broth when they are finished roasting. I'm about to get serious here. 155.6
Old 10-21-2011, 12:22 PM   #710

Gallery: Cruzcrzy
Stats: 183/138/130-135
Thanks okay, Anne. It will come back down. One of the things I love about JUDDD is that if I overdo it on an UD, my DD the next day gets me right back on track.
Old 10-21-2011, 01:29 PM   #711
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Joedi
Stats: 180/131-135/133 5' 5.5" 40 y/o
WOE: Maintaining on Juddd
Start Date: Made Goal on 23/10/2011 - Stats updated daily
Quote:
Correction...284.2!!!

I just had nachos & sausage for breakfast! Because that's what sounded good!

Oh...I am SO pleased for you! IKWYM about sticking to a woe...and watching everyone else have result, but not you...that was me on Atkins!

I always followed your progress on lcf main board...and its great to have you here on juddd...and even better to see you having success!

Jo
x
Old 10-21-2011, 01:31 PM   #712
Major LCF Poster!

@ Beeb....how cute is your dog in that costume! You must take her trick or treating!
Glad to see you maintaining happily....you have it sorted!

hugs
Jo

ETA..have a fab night out with DBF..enjoy your cosmo's (just off to google what one actually IS!)
btw...saw a pic of you and dbf on facebook..you make a cute couple!

Last edited by Joedi; 10-21-2011 at 01:47 PM..
Old 10-21-2011, 01:35 PM   #713
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by halos View Post
Good Morning Everyone

I am finally back down to my lowest weight 246. It has taken 2.5 weeks to get back to this after my overnight gain of 8 pounds. I sure got discouraged...but that is over now. Even with all the drama of the big gain I am down 4 pounds in 5 weeks which is a good loss for me.

I seem to lose better at a slightly higher carb level. 30-70 carbs a day appear to be the magic numbers. Have any of you noticed that all carbs are not created equal? I do better on a high fiber diet. Sugar or potato's make me crash and burn. I can eat sweet potato or winter squash without any problems.....strange.
Same for me! I havent went over 80 yet...and I am losing slow n steady!
Do you actually FEEL better at those carb levels? Other than weightloss, I mean?

I sure do! At verly low levels, under 20, I felt weak, and had a permenantly racing heart...not very pleasant!

As my carbs crept up on juddd...my symptoms slowly disappeared

hugs
Jo
x
Old 10-21-2011, 01:35 PM   #714
Senior LCF Member

Thanks Pat-
I think maybe it was the yogurt itself..

Last time I ate something that caused pain was pizza(cheese??)
Not sure..I guess the only way to find out would be to eat it again? eek

No issues today..

I gotta eat something! I've gone all day and have had a V8 and some sugar snap peas.
I'm planning a cabbage/shrimp stir fry. I got some fat free pudding cups at the store. Only 60 cals!
Old 10-21-2011, 01:38 PM   #715
Senior LCF Member

ooo! I found an asian grocer that has all kinds of goodies AND shiritaki noodles!
Old 10-21-2011, 01:41 PM   #716
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
I didn't bother weighing in this morning after my UD. And my UD was kind of a bust since I didn't eat as much as I planned.
My tummy is still a bit grumbly from it hurting yesterday. I don't know whats up!

Just wondered if you had added much wheat to your woe?

I was absolutely fine as I gradually upped my carbs with juddd...untill I made some wheat bran muffins...compled with fiber sprinkles!

They were delicious...but oh boy....the tummy pain and rumblings and gas . !
I was sore and bloated for about 3 days....I drank loads and loads of water to drown the beggars...but I learned my lesson!

I have tiny amounts now..and even so still get a few grumbles!

Hope you feel better soon!

jo
x
Old 10-21-2011, 01:45 PM   #717
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
TMI ...

I will not give up.
It is frustrating, isnt it? I get a bloated belly from ovulation...then a bloated belly again from TOM....so 2 weeks flat tum...2 weeks bhudda belly! I always try and plan nights out on the flat tum weeks...UD's of course!

hugs
Jo
x
Old 10-21-2011, 01:52 PM   #718
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
I am so happy with this group. What a nice bunch of friendly people. Everyone is so encouraging and supportive and helpful.

I guess part of the fun is that the plan is so simple, and so easy that it's almost hard to fail if you do it. And since we get to take every other day *off* from the diet, it keeps me in an awfully happy mood!

Edited: PLUS, I'm slicing into a HUGE home grown tomato for supper this evening and have acorn squash in baking, which I'll fill with melted butter and brown sugar! Heaven! And I'm making huge sausage burgers, which I love with squash. Ahhhhhhh.. sigh. I'm so happy.
its a dd for me today...and I practically drooled all over the keyboard on reading your description! Written food porn!
Off for an appetite supressing coffee!

hugs
Jo
x
Old 10-21-2011, 01:59 PM   #719
Senior LCF Member

I wonder if this diet proves that a calorie is a calorie.

If I chose to, I could twinkies and a couple candy bars for my DD cals and still lose weight.

Of course I wouldn't actually do that just sayin...
Old 10-21-2011, 02:16 PM   #720
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
Quote:
I wonder if this diet proves that a calorie is a calorie.

If I chose to, I could twinkies and a couple candy bars for my DD cals and still lose weight.

Of course I wouldn't actually do that just sayin...

hehe, I have a Russell Stovers Sugar Free NougieNuttyChew (or 2) every DD night before bed (To me it's like a cross between a Snickers and a Payday, helps satisfy me so I can sleep well and not be hungry)
Closed Thread