Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2011, 11:22 AM   #631
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: LuvLatte
Stats: 135/141/123 @ 5'3" and 46 yo
WOE: LC on and off. Now whole foods & JUDDD
Start Date: Restart: 9/21/2011 w JUDDD at 145
[QUOTE=piratejenny;15102335]

I haven't been doing this very long, but due to all the HIGH FIBER foods I'm using on a DD, I am not surprised to see the scale stay the same or even go up a little after a DD. All that stuff absorbs a lot of water, you know!

\[QUOTE]

Thanks for that reminder! Now I know why! I've often been discouraged after a good DD and not see a loss... So now i only weigh once a week...

DD for me. I managed to eat up to my UD cals yesterday, with Chinese food,

Have a great day everyone!

Kristine

10/15/11 weight: 141

Last edited by LuvLatte; 10-19-2011 at 11:23 AM..

Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2011, 05:06 PM   #632
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: betty301
Today was my first day(DD)
and it went well!

I was wondering besides just weighing in everyday, how many of you take measurements??

Going by the mirror and how my cloths are fitting are what always motivated me the best. I plan on taking measurement and progress pics every two weeks. And pulling out my skinny jeans!! eeek

Also I was curious as to how many of you weight train? I the gym. It's probably what has kept everything in check through this whole thyroid hoopla. Even though I'm so fatigued I make myself go. I don't do a lot of cardio, especially because recently I'm having terrible knee problems and it's limiting a lot things I can do. Which is why losing weight from a deficit by diet makes sense since I won't get much from cardio.
Old 10-19-2011, 06:19 PM   #633
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: AmyInTX
Stats: 262/243.2/170
WOE: LC/ then JUDDD
Start Date: start JUDDD on 8/4/12
Sophie~ Thanks doll We will do this!! Sorry bout the water weight!! I hold on to a lot of water when I eat at the Chinese buffet as well! It will be gone soon!

YAY ME! I did not go overboard on my UD today! But I'm not going to weigh in til after my DD tomorrow!

Welcome to all of the new folks!!!!!
Old 10-19-2011, 06:47 PM   #634
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: BroadwayBaby
Stats: 265/224/165
WOE: Lost 35 on WW/-6 on JUDDD...so far
Start Date: 1/18/2014-JUDDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joedi View Post
I am Juddding like a good'un...so not sure what is going on inside my body...funny thing is, I FEEL slimmer

Isn't that weird? Like how I've been sick since last week and kind of off the JUDDD wagon (not entirely, still watching but somedays when you are sick you just don't do the figuring out or the working out) anyway I remember waking up and my sweat pants falling to the floor, I felt so damn 'skinny' that for shits n giggles I jumped on the scale and was UP a pound! wth? But during this time I've been sick I was also on TOM so who knows...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joedi View Post
Official weigh in this Saturday...so hoping for a smidge down..

Goal is so close, I can taste it! (but just a nibble...its a DD!)

You are so close girl even *I* can taste it YAY!

So exciting! I can't wait until I'm close to goal! LOL! Just 78 more lbs to go! LOLOL!

Hugs
Jo
x
Old 10-20-2011, 12:31 AM   #635
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: stardustshadow
Stats: 248.6/163/150
WOE: VLC/IF
Start Date: July 5th 2010 (Atkins)
2 days of JUDDD and I'm down 4 pounds from my starting weight! Nearly 2 pounds UNDER my lowest weight EVER!! I am amazed....! 79.6 kilograms (175.1 pounds) ! I tried to break through the 'under 80 barrier' for months on Atkins. The lowest I got was 80.4 (176.9), which is what my weight was yesterday after my first UD (yeah, I lost 2 pounds on my UD!). Then, after only 1 DD, I broke that barrier that I had struggled with for months! Amazing...shocking...fantastic. I am just *thrilled*

AND...my waist measurement is at least 2 cms smaller than it was last week! I am assuming that is a JUDDD effect, too, since losing 4lbs in 2 days might also shrink the waist (and I hadn't actually 'lost' any weight in months).

I am *SO* excited to have discovered JUDDD!!

Last edited by stardustshadow; 10-20-2011 at 12:39 AM.. Reason: forgot to add waist measurement facts
Old 10-20-2011, 03:24 AM   #636
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Cruzcrzy
Stats: 183/138/130-135
Stardustshadow - So happy for you!! WTG. I love JUDDD .

Welcome to all the newcomers. I love how our group is growing.

I'm down a few ounces after my DD. My stats are to the left. I update them daily. I ended the day at about 600 calories. Today is an UD for me.
Old 10-20-2011, 03:45 AM   #637
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: 1annewil
Stats: 165/150/162
WOE: Atkins/JUDD/Potato Hack/
I am down only .2 after a DD but I am going to be more careful on my UD.

Marie, You have my best weight for my age and struture. How I long to be back there.

Stardust, that is awesome. Isn't it encouraging after a loonng stall doing lc to drop without too much effort with JUDD!!

154.2- wanna see lower soon
Old 10-20-2011, 04:00 AM   #638

Anne,

I have no doubt you will get there .
Old 10-20-2011, 04:17 AM   #639
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: dazygyrl
just like i expected, down 1.8 after my DD, 132.8. my low the other day was 132.6, but i feel like that 0.2 is just bloating from the veggies i had last night....really starting to think my tummy is just not too fond of them. so today i will be more mindful of calories than my last UD and also allow a few carbs.
Old 10-20-2011, 05:14 AM   #640
Why wait, just do it NOW!

Gallery: Beeb
Stats: Then: 162.4 Now: 158 :( Darn Holidays!!
WOE: No Diet = No Stress! Just eating healthy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by stardustshadow View Post
2 days of JUDDD and I'm down 4 pounds from my starting weight! Nearly 2 pounds UNDER my lowest weight EVER!! I am amazed....! 79.6 kilograms (175.1 pounds) ! I tried to break through the 'under 80 barrier' for months on Atkins. The lowest I got was 80.4 (176.9), which is what my weight was yesterday after my first UD (yeah, I lost 2 pounds on my UD!). Then, after only 1 DD, I broke that barrier that I had struggled with for months! Amazing...shocking...fantastic. I am just *thrilled*

AND...my waist measurement is at least 2 cms smaller than it was last week! I am assuming that is a JUDDD effect, too, since losing 4lbs in 2 days might also shrink the waist (and I hadn't actually 'lost' any weight in months).

YES!!!!!!! Congrats!! So can I assume and now call you an Official JUDDD BUDDD?!
Old 10-20-2011, 05:23 AM   #641
Why wait, just do it NOW!

Gallery: Beeb
Stats: Then: 162.4 Now: 158 :( Darn Holidays!!
WOE: No Diet = No Stress! Just eating healthy!
Good Morning All! I also how our group is growing, daily it seems and that many are finding JUDDD as amazing as we do!!!

Congrats to all the losers and remember a loss is a loss, no matter how small! It's still less than what you were yesterday!

to anyone I may have missed and hope you enjoy your journey on JUDDD with the rest of us.

DD for me, going to an Amish market this morning and buying some goodies to freeze and have on my UDs. Last time I was there I wasn't thinking of UDs, just DDs, and didn't buy anything! It's just amazing how my mind, in the beginning, got wrapped around the DDs and I would totally forget the stuff I could have TOMORROW!! I just love the way the Amish make their dinner rolls and look forward to one tomorrow on my UD with something that has gravy or sauce in it to dunk the bread in!

Up my usual 1 pound today from yesterday's UD, and just love the trend I'm seeing in how my weight will be on DDs and UDs! JUDDD just gets easier and easier, it seems!

Everyone have a great UD or DD!

A man asked Gautama Buddha, "I want happiness." Buddha said, "First remove "I," that's Ego, then remove "want," that's Desire. See now you are left with only "Happiness.”

Last edited by Beeb; 10-20-2011 at 05:25 AM..
Old 10-20-2011, 05:53 AM   #642
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: paulabob
Stats: 204/124.6/110 49%/27.4%/20% 5'2"
WOE: Atkins/hHcg/Optimal whatever works
Start Date: restart March '10
Yeah startdust Awesome job!

No change after my DD. Hoping I will get a 2 day effect and get a loss after today. Going to work hard to keep calories at or below my ceiling!
Old 10-20-2011, 06:17 AM   #643

Gallery: SoHappy
Stats: obese/slimmer
WOE: JUDDD!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
stardustshadow[/B];15104436]2 days of JUDDD and I'm down 4 pounds from my starting weight! Nearly 2 pounds UNDER my lowest weight EVER!! I am amazed....! 79.6 kilograms (175.1 pounds) ! I tried to break through the 'under 80 barrier' for months on Atkins. The lowest I got was 80.4 (176.9), which is what my weight was yesterday after my first UD (yeah, I lost 2 pounds on my UD!). Then, after only 1 DD, I broke that barrier that I had struggled with for months! Amazing...shocking...fantastic. I am just *thrilled*

I responded to you over on your *WOW* thread, but wanted to say it here too... Big Congratulations! I'm not surprised at all that JUDDD is doing the trick for you. You obviously have your calorie numbers set perfectly and are following your rotation. And the JUDDD magic is happening for you. I'm really happy for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
Cruzcrzy[/B];15104504]I'm down a few ounces after my DD. My stats are to the left. I update them daily. I ended the day at about 600 calories. Today is an UD for me.
You seem to be maintaining nicely on this plan. Are you being able to enjoy UD foods and menus and meals that are a lot of fun? Sometimes when we first get started, we run into a little water weight gain from increasing our carbs a little, but if we don't turn and run away from that, it usually settles pretty quickly, and then we're set.

You're doing a really good job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
1annewil[/B];15104524]I am down only .2 after a DD but I am going to be more careful on my UD.

Marie, You have my best weight for my age and struture. How I long to be back there.

Stardust, that is awesome. Isn't it encouraging after a loonng stall doing lc to drop without too much effort with JUDD!!

154.2- wanna see lower soon
But you're down a smidge today, and anything heading that direction is good. LOL

And, yeah.. if you are going overboard on the UDs and not holding to your calorie ceiling on those days, they can erase the benefit of their *other half* low DD pretty quickly, which just gives you two regular days.. both of which don't give you any weight loss. I know you'll get down to where you want to be though, and I'll bet it won't take very long. Just set the numbers and stick to them and start planning what you're going to wear to the Christmas Parties.. certainly in a smaller size.
Old 10-20-2011, 06:17 AM   #644
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: betty301
I managed to budge a pound down after my first DD.
I know it's just water weight but still.

It's good for the motivation!!

Today is my UD..planning some scrambled eggs and oatmeal after the gym..mmmmm
Old 10-20-2011, 06:35 AM   #645

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
dazygyrl[/B];15104558]just like i expected, down 1.8 after my DD, 132.8. my low the other day was 132.6, but i feel like that 0.2 is just bloating from the veggies i had last night....really starting to think my tummy is just not too fond of them. so today i will be more mindful of calories than my last UD and also allow a few carbs.
Looks like you're doing very well on JUDDD these days, despite being up that .2 of veggies. LOL And, yeah.. that "be more mindful of calories on UDs" is important too. But I find in my maintenance I can be somewhat more casual about them occasionally, so that is relaxing. But if I'm closing in on my upper maintenance limit, I have to pay attention more closely. I think not heeding our upper calorie ceilings is what causes us the most problems. Unless our ceilings are just higher than they should be set. But that's more easily adjusted.

But your 132 pounds range is sure looking beautiful on you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
beeb[/B];15104679]..........DD for me, going to an Amish market this morning and buying some goodies to freeze and have on my UDs. Last time I was there I wasn't thinking of UDs, just DDs, and didn't buy anything! It's just amazing how my mind, in the beginning, got wrapped around the DDs and I would totally forget the stuff I could have TOMORROW!! I just love the way the Amish make their dinner rolls and look forward to one tomorrow on my UD with something that has gravy or sauce in it to dunk the bread in!

Up my usual 1 pound today from yesterday's UD, and just love the trend I'm seeing in how my weight will be on DDs and UDs! JUDDD just gets easier and easier, it seems!
Linda, I'm tickled pink that you are finding the delight in JUDDD that I do. And the delight in being able to include more foods in your meals these days.. foods that you couldn't have before. And all of this while remaining slim and trim and (obviously) energetic and filled with happiness and joy!

An Amish Farmers Market sounds fascinating. Tell us what all you find. Have a fun day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
paulabob[/B];15104755]Yeah startdust Awesome job!

No change after my DD. Hoping I will get a 2 day effect and get a loss after today. Going to work hard to keep calories at or below my ceiling!
Have a good UD, Paula. I'll be thinking of you today as I have my UD, and I'm also "going to work hard to keep calories at or below my ceiling" as I'm up a bit and like it best when I'm in the low end of my range.
Old 10-20-2011, 06:38 AM   #646

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty301 View Post
I managed to budge a pound down after my first DD.
I know it's just water weight but still.

It's good for the motivation!!

Today is my UD..planning some scrambled eggs and oatmeal after the gym..mmmmm
Good Morning, Betty. Glad to hear you're down a pound already! And some scrambled eggs and a bowl of oatmeal sounds like a wonderful breakfast. I've just had coffee and half & half so far, and eggs and oatmeal sounds pretty good. Have a great day.
Old 10-20-2011, 06:40 AM   #647

Hi Pat,

Oh, I am having LOTS of fun with my UD meals. I could be losing if I wasn't having so much fun!!!. It's amazing how much fun I am having and maintaining. I love JUDDD.
Old 10-20-2011, 06:43 AM   #648

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzcrzy View Post
Hi Pat,

Oh, I am having LOTS of fun with my UD meals. I could be losing if I wasn't having so much fun!!!. It's amazing how much fun I am having and maintaining. I love JUDDD.

Isn't it fun?!!!
Old 10-20-2011, 06:50 AM   #649
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: putthekettleon
Hi everyone! (waving)...I am so pleased to find a forum that acknowledges that calories do count. I am keeping my calories down (through Weight Watchers - I am not crazy about their new cumbersome way of figuring points), so I'm not on JUDDD. But I tried every low carb diet imaginable, and couldn't lose until I started tracking my calories. That's the truth.

I don't know much about this plan. I googled JUDDD on amazon and came up with a book called The Alternate Day Diet. Is that the JUDDD diet?

I just adore all the super low calorie recipes you have posted in this forum. They are amazing. I'm so glad I found you, even if I'm not on JUDDD.
Old 10-20-2011, 06:57 AM   #650
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

thank you for your input as always pat! and for your sweet compliments.

Marie...what sort of fun things are you eating? believe it or not I have a hard time thinking of formerly forbbiden foods.
Old 10-20-2011, 06:59 AM   #651
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I scheduled my yearly checkup yesterday for the end of nov. kinda of excited as I think I am around 20 lbs or a little more lighter than last year.
Old 10-20-2011, 07:03 AM   #652

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazygyrl View Post
thank you for your input as always pat! and for your sweet compliments.

Marie...what sort of fun things are you eating? believe it or not I have a hard time thinking of formerly forbbiden foods.
Carrie, lots of naughty stuff; cake, ben and jerrys, italian, cheesecake factory, french fries, the list goes on.........lol. I DO need to scale back. While on hcg my sweet tooth went away. Now, it is back in full force. The cycling is perfect for me because it gets me back on track instead of having a week long(or more) frenzy.
Old 10-20-2011, 07:10 AM   #653
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by stardustshadow View Post

So happy for you!!!
Old 10-20-2011, 07:14 AM   #654
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by putthekettleon View Post
Hi everyone! (waving)...I am so pleased to find a forum that acknowledges that calories do count. I am keeping my calories down (through Weight Watchers - I am not crazy about their new cumbersome way of figuring points), so I'm not on JUDDD. But I tried every low carb diet imaginable, and couldn't lose until I started tracking my calories. That's the truth.

I don't know much about this plan. I googled JUDDD on amazon and came up with a book called The Alternate Day Diet. Is that the JUDDD diet?

I just adore all the super low calorie recipes you have posted in this forum. They are amazing. I'm so glad I found you, even if I'm not on JUDDD.
Hi putthekettleon - glad you found us!
Old 10-20-2011, 07:31 AM   #655
Blabbermouth!!!

WHOOOOOHHOOOOOO!!!! I'm DOWN to 148 today (the scale was saying up to 152# yesterday because I was still retaining from Monday night's salty/sweet Chinese buffet)

I LOST WEIGHT AFTER EATING OVER MY UD LIMIT YESTERDAY. I ate almost 2,200 calories yesterday, and that included a Big Mac, french fries, pizza, potato chips, 2 glasses wine...!!! Yes, I went ahead and had another glass later, lol. Plus a Russell Stovers Sugar Free Chocolate Truffle.

I don't intend to eat all that kind of food every UD, in fact that was my first time eating like that since I started JUDDD over a week ago, but for some reason I was very hungry yesterday and that's what I wanted - ate nearly all those calories within a four-hour window.

Maybe it was my very low DD the day before, or who knows...

My UD limit is 1700 on the JUDDD calculator, but I've been eating around 1800 on UD. I really shook things up yesterday with 2200.

Something else really weird/amazing is that I ate almost 200 carbs!! I had no sleepiness afterward, no problems at all.

Wow, indeed.
MAINTENANCE since 11/12/11, & have lost more weight. I shake things up all the time with my version of Pirate Jenny's MUDDD, my "Fast 5" & other IF. ...low-moderate fat....and eating "healthy" foods 75+% of the time which lets me have real life and indulgences too I've reached my goals, improved my health & appearance, and enjoy my lifetime woe!

Last edited by sophiethecat; 10-20-2011 at 07:32 AM..
Old 10-20-2011, 07:45 AM   #656

WOW, INDEED!! Woo-Hoo Sophie. I am so happy for you!!! Congrats on the great drop!
Old 10-20-2011, 07:49 AM   #657
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzcrzy View Post
WOW, INDEED!! Woo-Hoo Sophie. I am so happy for you!!! Congrats on the great drop!
Thank you Marie It was all water weight but it hung on for over 2 days! There may be one pound of it hanging on because my lowest so far was 147 last week after starting JUDDD, but at least I didn't gain on my big UD.

It's also kind of that I had tons of salt yesterday too so you'd think I would have retained that just as much as the Chinese buffet food.

Oh well, just glad to be back in the 140s after having enjoyed so many "forbidden" foods yesterday!
Old 10-20-2011, 07:51 AM   #658
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: catjrow3
Stats: 240/177/150
WOE: NK - LCHF
Start Date: 05/18/2013 (restart of course)
Morning JUDDD BUDDDs...

Sounds like most are doing well this morning, good to hear!!

I am up 1.6 after my UD, and today is a DD, I hope to see some recovery tomorrow!! Still not 100% recovered from the last UDs... LOL I tried to stay at 1800-1900, but hit 2200 yesterday, but burned 3500 so I should have been okay with that. We will see what tomorrow brings.

Those on UDs, enjoy!!!

Those on DDs, lets tighten the bucklet and move on!! Tomorrow will be our UDs!!!
Old 10-20-2011, 07:51 AM   #659

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
putthekettleon[/B];15105001]Hi everyone! (waving)...I am so pleased to find a forum that acknowledges that calories do count. I am keeping my calories down (through Weight Watchers - I am not crazy about their new cumbersome way of figuring points), so I'm not on JUDDD. But I tried every low carb diet imaginable, and couldn't lose until I started tracking my calories. That's the truth.

Hi, kettle. Glad you stopped by! Good luck on your WW plan, and yes.. I'm one who believes that calories need to be taken into consideration unless you are still tremendously overweight. That's about the only time folks seem to be able to eat without much control of very high calories and still lose some weight if they're low carb. But after they've lost a certain amount, they usually have to bring their calories down quite a bit if they expect to continue with weight loss. At least, that's how it works for a lot of us.

Doing dieting similar to WW, that is.. of bringing calories down lower and holding them there every day, didn't work too well for me after awhile. I lost some weight initially, and then my metabolism slowed down until it pretty much ran slow enough to match my calorie intake, and weight loss was almost nil. Holding calories down all the time made my metabolism very sluggish.

I had to do the high calorie days combined with the low days to make my metabolism rev back up again, and now this cycling plan gives me lower calories overall, while keeping my metabolism from crashing as previous diets caused me.

Pop in occasionally and let us know how you're doing, and if it ever isn't going well enough to keep you delighted, here's an Open Invitation to join us on JUDDD. (The diet where we eat anything we want to and still lose weight. LOL) Glad to hear from you. Have a great day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
dazygyrl[/B];15105038]I scheduled my yearly checkup yesterday for the end of nov. kinda of excited as I think I am around 20 lbs or a little more lighter than last year.
Actually, I think it's going to be a lot of fun for you to walk into your doc's office all skinny and gorgeous. I am already looking forward to hearing your report of what they had to say there. You'll knock their socks off. I'll bet the nurse will want to do whatever it is that you're doing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
Cruzcrzy[/B];15105050]Carrie, lots of naughty stuff; cake, ben and jerrys, italian, cheesecake factory, french fries, the list goes on.........lol. I DO need to scale back. While on hcg my sweet tooth went away. Now, it is back in full force. The cycling is perfect for me because it gets me back on track instead of having a week long(or more) frenzy.
Reason, Marie. Reason. Glad you're enjoying the freedom of being able to include some of the *carby* choices these days. Just remember to breathe. LOL
Old 10-20-2011, 08:15 AM   #660

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophiethecat View Post
I'm DOWN to 148 today (the scale was saying up to 152# yesterday because I was still retaining from Monday night's salty/sweet Chinese buffet)

I LOST WEIGHT AFTER EATING OVER MY UD LIMIT YESTERDAY. I ate almost 2,200 calories yesterday, and that included a Big Mac, french fries, pizza, potato chips, 2 glasses wine...!!! Yes, I went ahead and had another glass later, lol. Plus a Russell Stovers Sugar Free Chocolate Truffle.

I don't intend to eat all that kind of food every UD, in fact that was my first time eating like that since I started JUDDD over a week ago, but for some reason I was very hungry yesterday and that's what I wanted - ate nearly all those calories within a four-hour window.

Maybe it was my very low DD the day before, or who knows...

My UD limit is 1700 on the JUDDD calculator, but I've been eating around 1800 on UD. I really shook things up yesterday with 2200.

Something else really weird/amazing is that I ate almost 200 carbs!! I had no sleepiness afterward, no problems at all.
Congrats! I'm tickled pink for you and the success you have found on JUDDD!

I've always told folks that I've found JUDDD to be a pretty remarkable *problem solver* way to eat. It seems like it has the ability to fix a lot of what might be broken about us. To sort of normalize us, and help us operate more like we were intended to be able to.

And, to me, that includes being able to eat of that third macronutrient.. carbohydrate. Everybody gets to eat whatever they want to, but I want to include plenty of fat, plenty of protein, and plenty of carbohydrate in my diet. I just feel best that way. Apparently your body likes that too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
sophiethecat[/B];15105224]It was all water weight but it hung on for over 2 days! There may be one pound of it hanging on because my lowest so far was 147 last week after starting JUDDD, but at least I didn't gain on my big UD.

It's also kind of that I had tons of salt yesterday too so you'd think I would have retained that just as much as the Chinese buffet food.

Oh well, just glad to be back in the 140s after having enjoyed so many "forbidden" foods yesterday!
Yeah, we know there are going to be water weight gains when we include more carbs in our diets, but I ceased being hung up on water weight counting for much, as far as my *weight* on the scale, quite awhile ago... and now only care about my FAT.

But, MAN! We can sure get some wild fluctuations in scale weight on this diet! (So-o-o-o-o worth it though.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
catjrow3[/B];15105233]..........I am up 1.6 after my UD, and today is a DD, I hope to see some recovery tomorrow!! Still not 100% recovered from the last UDs... LOL I tried to stay at 1800-1900, but hit 2200 yesterday, but burned 3500 so I should have been okay with that. We will see what tomorrow brings.

Those on UDs, enjoy!!!

Those on DDs, lets tighten the bucklet and move on!! Tomorrow will be our UDs!!!
You are encouraging me to hold to a good and *within limits* UD today, Cathy! I need to work myself down a bit within my weight range, so I needed your pep talk.

Despite your hitting 2200 calories yesterday instead of staying in the 1800-1900 range, I know that your DD today will help counter that effectively. Have a great day!
Closed Thread