Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2011, 08:45 AM   #511
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: SoHappy
Stats: obese/slimmer
WOE: JUDDD!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dazygyrl View Post
i guess my biggest reason in keeping to the same UD/DD every week is so that my weekly official weigh in is always on a sat and after a DD. do you know of another way to accomplish this? i want sat to be my official weigh day b/c i weigh later in the morning than i do during the week and i think i weigh less earlier in the morning, but i don't want it to be after an UD...am totally open to any other suggestions you may have, pat. do you think i won't see results with the way i have it now?
I expect you will see results the way you have it. I'm only slightly afraid that it might encourage your metabolism to slow down just a little, when a few more calories might encourage it to speed up that little bit.

Could you keep your M - W - F choices of Down Days, and your T - Th choice of Up Days, and your Sat as your MD, as you have outlined to facilitate your weigh-in the way you like to work it, and then have your Sunday be another UD, rather than a second MD?

I'm only thinking that when you finally are at your goal weight, which is very close now, that you will welcome a metabolism that is functioning as speedily as you can have it be, and sometimes existing on fewer calories over a period of time seems to make run a bit slower.

But this is all only a thought. And I expect I focus on this more than some others do because I'm old and went through the slower metabolism abyss, so look at it with more fear in my eyes.

Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2011, 09:11 AM   #512
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: catjrow3
Stats: 240/177/150
WOE: NK - LCHF
Start Date: 05/18/2013 (restart of course)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzcrzy View Post
Cathy - I hope the scale pleasantly surprises you today.

I stayed the same which I am very happy about. I know I'll probably have a bump up today after my UD, but, I am looking to stabilize at around 147. If I can do that next week, I will be very happy.
Marie, well, it was down 0.4 after eating more than my DD ceiling, so I should be happy with that, but I was sure hoping for more. I will try to be more controlled today and not eat so much sweets, which triggers for bad DDs too.... Glad you were at least the same, I was hoping for at least that, although I burned 3300 calories, and only ate 1050 there was no way I would have truly gained anything, but that pesky water weight always hangs around just to make me feel bad!! LOL
Old 10-15-2011, 09:14 AM   #513
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: dazygyrl
why yes...sun could most DEF be an UD you don't have to tell me twice to eat MORE!! LOL!! if you think it wouldn't be detrimental, then i'll go for it. THANK YOU!!! i would MUCH rather do that anyway, but didn't know if that would be a good idea.
Old 10-15-2011, 09:34 AM   #514
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: LuvLatte
Stats: 135/141/123 @ 5'3" and 46 yo
WOE: LC on and off. Now whole foods & JUDDD
Start Date: Restart: 9/21/2011 w JUDDD at 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoHappy View Post
Now. Girl, you have just got to be a tiny bit more diligent about the accurate measuring out of your foods and of doing the tracking of the calories, and you will be FLYING! Immense success is possible on JUDDD, and so little is required to attain it. But that calorie things is pretty important.

I'm so tickled that you are experiencing weight loss already. Way to go! Hope your life settles down a bit so that you can post with us a bit more often. It's always so nice to hear from you!
Thank you so much, Pat! Your kind words kept me on track when I didn't see any progress prior to TOM! Yes, I am really getting into measuring portions now, so I can get a handle on things.

DH got me an iPad so that's what I'm using now! My own little device,

My workouts have settled down into a schedule also. Martial arts 2hrs at 3x a week, plus a long hike (10-15 miles with 6000 ft elevation gain). Doc said I was working out enough, but need to sleep more. Yeah, that'll prob help, too,

Off to training now. Then shower and drive 2 hrs to trail head. I'll be day-hiking Mt Whitney (the highest peak in the contiguous US) at midnight tonight, it's 22 miles round trip. Hope the altitude doesn't get to me like last time. Will check in tomorrow night or Mon.

Have a fabulous weekend my friends!

Kristine

10/15/11 weight: 141
Old 10-15-2011, 09:36 AM   #515

Quote:
Originally Posted by catjrow3 View Post
Marie, well, it was down 0.4 after eating more than my DD ceiling, so I should be happy with that, but I was sure hoping for more. I will try to be more controlled today and not eat so much sweets, which triggers for bad DDs too.... Glad you were at least the same, I was hoping for at least that, although I burned 3300 calories, and only ate 1050 there was no way I would have truly gained anything, but that pesky water weight always hangs around just to make me feel bad!! LOL
I just thought of something. I don't know if this even applies, but...

How do you determine the number of calories you *burn*?

I read an article about the numbers of calories shown us on the various machines we use at fitness centers, such as a treadmill, and the article was saying that Number One.. those numbers are usually quite overstated, and Number Two, they aren't just the burn over and above our BMR numbers, but actually include our BMR number used while we were there using the machine. So we didn't actually burn that much MORE.

For example, in actuality, the studies show women burning about 105 calories per mile when running on a treadmill. So you burning 3300 calories would be about the same as running for 31.4 MILES on a treadmill. Do you think that it's possible that your exercise routine might be being quoted to you on the high side? Although, I don't know what you do exactly, only that I know it is amazingly intense and exhaustive!

But you were down almost half a pound after your DD, so that's a good thing! You sure seem to be doing well overall, and building a dynamite body as you progress. Woo Hoo!
Old 10-15-2011, 09:46 AM   #516
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: catjrow3
Stats: 240/177/150
WOE: NK - LCHF
Start Date: 05/18/2013 (restart of course)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoHappy View Post
I just thought of something. I don't know if this even applies, but...

How do you determine the number of calories you *burn*?

I read an article about the numbers of calories shown us on the various machines we use at fitness centers, such as a treadmill, and the article was saying that Number One.. those numbers are usually quite overstated, and Number Two, they aren't just the burn over and above our BMR numbers, but actually include our BMR number used while we were there using the machine. So we didn't actually burn that much MORE.

For example, in actuality, the studies show women burning about 105 calories per mile when running on a treadmill. So you burning 3300 calories would be about the same as running for 31.4 MILES on a treadmill. Do you think that it's possible that your exercise routine might be being quoted to you on the high side? Although, I don't know what you do exactly, only that I know it is amazingly intense and exhaustive!

But you were down almost half a pound after your DD, so that's a good thing! You sure seem to be doing well overall, and building a dynamite body as you progress. Woo Hoo!
I wear the body bugg (like biggest loser). I never use the calories on the machines. When I compare them to my readouts from the BB, they are much higher on the machine than in actual real life... so nope, dont use the machine ones. I think this is as close as I can get to the real thing using the body bugg... probably still not 100% accurate, but a whole lot closer...
Old 10-15-2011, 09:49 AM   #517
Why wait, just do it NOW!

Gallery: Beeb
Stats: Then: 162.4 Now: 158 :( Darn Holidays!!
WOE: No Diet = No Stress! Just eating healthy!
Morning ALL!!! Hope everyone will be having a great UD or DD!!

As expected I am down 1.2 pounds today after my DD. So, as I was saying yesterday, the expected 1 pound I had gained yesterday from day before UD left and even took another .2 pounds with it! I'm fine with this and as Pat said, "The bouncing ball on the stairs" is the norm for me.

Today is Saturday, UD and dancing night. Will have a good dinner and some drinks and probably see a gain tomorrow, but that is NOW expected, and understood. DD tomorrow will take care of that!!

A man asked Gautama Buddha, "I want happiness." Buddha said, "First remove "I," that's Ego, then remove "want," that's Desire. See now you are left with only "Happiness.”
Old 10-15-2011, 10:02 AM   #518

Quote:
Originally Posted by catjrow3 View Post
I wear the body bugg (like biggest loser). I never use the calories on the machines. When I compare them to my readouts from the BB, they are much higher on the machine than in actual real life... so nope, dont use the machine ones. I think this is as close as I can get to the real thing using the body bugg... probably still not 100% accurate, but a whole lot closer...
I think those BBs are supposed to be pretty accurate, so I'd be pretty confident they were a whole lot closer to truth than the machines.

Well, whatever you're doing, you are certainly looking fabulous in your avi picture! Continued great success in Building a Better You! You and Shelly are showing us how it's done. I like reading about it.
Old 10-15-2011, 10:11 AM   #519

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvLatte View Post
Thank you so much, Pat! Your kind words kept me on track when I didn't see any progress prior to TOM! Yes, I am really getting into measuring portions now, so I can get a handle on things.

DH got me an iPad so that's what I'm using now! My own little device,

My workouts have settled down into a schedule also. Martial arts 2hrs at 3x a week, plus a long hike (10-15 miles with 6000 ft elevation gain). Doc said I was working out enough, but need to sleep more. Yeah, that'll prob help, too,

Off to training now. Then shower and drive 2 hrs to trail head. I'll be day-hiking Mt Whitney (the highest peak in the contiguous US) at midnight tonight, it's 22 miles round trip. Hope the altitude doesn't get to me like last time. Will check in tomorrow night or Mon.

Have a fabulous weekend my friends!
Glad you hung in there prior to TOM.

And I envy you getting an iPad. Nice! You've got a sweetie DH, don't you!

Your climb up Mt. Whitney will be amazing. I'm awed. I can do the altitude of the Colorado Springs/Monument CO area pretty well, about 7000 feet, but anything much above that is too much for me. Flatlander from Iowa here.
Old 10-15-2011, 10:19 AM   #520

Quote:
Originally Posted by beeb View Post
Morning ALL!!! Hope everyone will be having a great UD or DD!!

As expected I am down 1.2 pounds today after my DD. So, as I was saying yesterday, the expected 1 pound I had gained yesterday from day before UD left and even took another .2 pounds with it! I'm fine with this and as Pat said, "The bouncing ball on the stairs" is the norm for me.

Today is Saturday, UD and dancing night. Will have a good dinner and some drinks and probably see a gain tomorrow, but that is NOW expected, and understood. DD tomorrow will take care of that!!
Looks like your calories are set just about exactly right for your UP/DOWN maintenance on JUDDD now. So now you're just settling in the the long haul. It could even be boring on some other plans, but those weight bounces add a little interest and excitement to it all.

OH! And there is that.... *getting-to-eat-so-fabulously-for-the-rest-of-your-life* thing!

Have fun tonight! Party on!
Old 10-15-2011, 10:22 AM   #521
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: jouette
Stats: goal: to lose 20-25lbs
WOE: trying 5:2 fast diet
Start Date: 4.8.13
congrats, everyone! y'all are so inspiring!

Stepped on the scale this morning & I've lost just over 1lb. I was hoping for a little more, but I'll take it! I'll weigh again on Monday for my official first week weigh-in.

Today is an UD & I'm going to a reunion with friends & will be dancing tonight, yay. I will go on a nice walk this morning too. Looking forward to my first MD tomorrow too, we always have a nice big Sunday breakfast which makes me so happy

I love weekends hope everyone enjoys theirs.
Old 10-15-2011, 10:47 AM   #522

Quote:
Originally Posted by jouette View Post
congrats, everyone! y'all are so inspiring!

Stepped on the scale this morning & I've lost just over 1lb. I was hoping for a little more, but I'll take it! I'll weigh again on Monday for my official first week weigh-in.

Today is an UD & I'm going to a reunion with friends & will be dancing tonight, yay. I will go on a nice walk this morning too. Looking forward to my first MD tomorrow too, we always have a nice big Sunday breakfast which makes me so happy

I love weekends hope everyone enjoys theirs.
Congrats on the pound lost! It's not always fast, but the reverse side is the plus... the fact that today - in the middle of dieting - you are going to go enjoy a reunion with friends and will be free to eat and have a great time, and still be on your diet!

And DH and I always have a lovely Sunday breakfast too. We also look forward to that.
Old 10-15-2011, 11:13 AM   #523
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mommie22boys
Stats: 211/199/135 5'5.5"
WOE: Paleo/ JUDDD
Start Date: Originally 6/7/07, Now 4/1/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by dazygyrl View Post
why yes...sun could most DEF be an UD you don't have to tell me twice to eat MORE!! LOL!! if you think it wouldn't be detrimental, then i'll go for it. THANK YOU!!! i would MUCH rather do that anyway, but didn't know if that would be a good idea.
This is the same as my usual rotation:M-W-F are DDs, T-Th are UDs and then Sat and Sun are MD/UD or UD/MD. Very doable. You're doing fantasic! KUTGW!!
Old 10-15-2011, 11:47 AM   #524
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
For those who didn't catch it in my other posts, I've lost 2# since starting JUDDD on Wed (Wed. turned out to be a MD, Thurs. an UD, Fri. a DD...)

I'm doing a MD tomorrow. I'm planning to have coffee with hwc in the a.m.

Then some family is coming over to celebrate my bday tomorrow, but my bday is on Monday and DH is taking off work that day and we're going to eat out, so I want to save Monday for an UD.

Anway, tomorrow I'm going to grill hotdogs and make cobb salad and have chips and all that, but I'm just going to eat the cobb salad and then a very small piece of bday cake and about 1/2 c. low calorie ice cream.

Dinner will be more cobb salad later. And if I'm hungry before bed, I might just scramble some egg white.

That will all be about 950 calories.
MAINTENANCE since 11/12/11, & have lost more weight. I shake things up all the time with my version of Pirate Jenny's MUDDD, my "Fast 5" & other IF. ...low-moderate fat....and eating "healthy" foods 75+% of the time which lets me have real life and indulgences too I've reached my goals, improved my health & appearance, and enjoy my lifetime woe!
Old 10-15-2011, 12:43 PM   #525
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommie22boys View Post
This is the same as my usual rotation:M-W-F are DDs, T-Th are UDs and then Sat and Sun are MD/UD or UD/MD. Very doable. You're doing fantasic! KUTGW!!
very cool! thank you!
Old 10-15-2011, 01:06 PM   #526
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: darlingnikki
Stats: start 225/ now 132.2/ goal 125 ??? Height 5'3"
WOE: JUDDD and HCG (not at the same time)
Three week weigh in 131.8 down 1.6 pounds for this week total lost 5.2 in three weeks!
Old 10-15-2011, 01:08 PM   #527
Blabbermouth!!!

Ooh, I just saw where I accidently put in ****** that I was going to have 3/4 c. of hwc in my coffee tomorrow! Mistake! Yayyy! I think I will do without it and add something fatty in elsewhere. This leaves me up to 300 more calories to play with!

Last edited by sophiethecat; 10-15-2011 at 01:33 PM..
Old 10-15-2011, 01:09 PM   #528

Quote:
Originally Posted by darlingnikki View Post
Three week weigh in 131.8 down 1.6 pounds for this week total lost 5.2 in three weeks!
Wonderful news! I'm very happy for you and the success you are having. I hope in addition to enjoying this great weight loss, you are also enjoying your UDs. You're sure doing well.
Old 10-15-2011, 01:55 PM   #529
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: faithgirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophiethecat View Post
For those who didn't catch it in my other posts, I've lost 2# since starting JUDDD on Wed (Wed. turned out to be a MD, Thurs. an UD, Fri. a DD...)

I'm doing a MD tomorrow. I'm planning to have coffee with hwc in the a.m.

Then some family is coming over to celebrate my bday tomorrow, but my bday is on Monday and DH is taking off work that day and we're going to eat out, so I want to save Monday for an UD.

Anway, tomorrow I'm going to grill hotdogs and make cobb salad and have chips and all that, but I'm just going to eat the cobb salad and then a very small piece of bday cake and about 1/2 c. low calorie ice cream.

Dinner will be more cobb salad later. And if I'm hungry before bed, I might just scramble some egg white.

That will all be about 950 calories.
Good for you! Don't you love seeing the scale go down? And have a happy birthday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darlingnikki View Post
Love it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophiethecat View Post
Ooh, I just saw where I accidently put in ****** that I was going to have 3/4 c. of hwc in my coffee tomorrow! Mistake! Yayyy! I think I will do without it and add something fatty in elsewhere. This leaves me up to 300 more calories to play with!
This is something that I have to keep reminding myself to do-recheck what I have put in my calorie counter. I have discovered crazy mistakes, too. Glad it was in you favor and you can have something else!
Old 10-15-2011, 05:24 PM   #530
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

well, today has ended up as more of an UD than a MD.

will just keep things in check tomorrow.
Old 10-15-2011, 07:33 PM   #531
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: 1annewil
Stats: 165/156/150
WOE: Atkins/JUDD/Potato Hack/
I woke up to a 1.6 lbs. loss to a new low this year of 154.2 I was so pleased. I went shopping in the city with my friend from out of state and ate a huge lunch and 2 pizza slices for supper plus a nice latte from Starbucks mid afternoon. Great UD-it felt so good to have freedom in eating. No definded sweets. Dread weighing tomorrow, tho, as this was biggest day eating this week.
Old 10-15-2011, 07:46 PM   #532

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1annewil View Post
I woke up to a 1.6 lbs. loss to a new low this year of 154.2 I was so pleased. I went shopping in the city with my friend from out of state and ate a huge lunch and 2 pizza slices for supper plus a nice latte from Starbucks mid afternoon. Great UD-it felt so good to have freedom in eating. No definded sweets. Dread weighing tomorrow, tho, as this was biggest day eating this week.
First of all, BIG congratulations for that nice loss and especially of reaching a new low for the year! That's really exciting, and it's wonderful to hear of JUDDD helping you get there!

Secondly, I'm so glad you had such a fun day with your friend from out of state. Those times with friends, especially when they are special occasions, like with a friend that isn't around often, are so sweet. Glad you had fun and a good lunch together. And then pizza is always good. LOL And a nice latte too. Yum. It sounds like you had a completely wonderful day.

And, well, you might be up in the morning when you weigh in after today. Oh, well. You know how to get it off quite easily now, and I'm sure you're not all that worried. And who knows.. sometimes we think we'll be up and we aren't for whatever reason, so it works in some very strange ways sometimes. But whatever it is, you are doing wonderfully well on JUDDD already. Way to go!
Old 10-16-2011, 02:03 AM   #533
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: E.W.
Stats: 318/297/ a lot less
WOE: Fast5
Start Date: restart again 1/17/2014
I took a little break last week. I continued to use a 5 hour eating window but skipped
a couple of DD days. I din't lose last week but neither did I gain and more inmportantly
I DIDN'T feel like I have totaly blown it, I am a bad person, a failure might as well just
give up ect. I don't think I will have any problem getting back on schedule I sure hope
not. Well today is a DD but tomorow well my car knows the way to Golden Corral real
well.
Old 10-16-2011, 04:29 AM   #534

Gallery: Cruzcrzy
Stats: 183/136/129-131
I am up today(stats to the left) which I expected, just not this up. It's over 2 pounds. I suspect my cycle may be getting ready to start. Time will tell.
Old 10-16-2011, 04:53 AM   #535
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

good morning.

yesterday was supposed to be a MD and today an UD (as pat so graciously encouraged, ) well, yesterday was more of an UD BUTTTTT, i was the same weight as i was yesterday morning!! which, generally on an UD i would show a gain. my guess is that i stayed the same b/c the only "carbs" i ate were 2 chocolate covered espresso beans. so, that tells me that yes, the carbs i have been eating are causing some/all of the uptick on UD's. not worried as it the scale comes back down after a DD. but i'm thinking that in order to lose the rest of what i want to lose, i may keep it more LC on my UD's and see what happens with the scale. and then, once i get to my ultimate goal (around 128) , then go back to a few carbs on UD during maintenance.
Old 10-16-2011, 06:16 AM   #536
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: 1annewil
Stats: 165/156/150
WOE: Atkins/JUDD/Potato Hack/
I am 154.8 today and up .6 lb but still low for me. I am down 3 lbs this week and am so excited. This is really working. I so want 5-10 lbs more and hope I can keep up the routine. I do know the speed may not be swift, tho. I semi-If most days-drinking several black cups of coffee early-eating lunch -having coffee mid-afternoon, and eating dinner with maybe fruit an hour later. So far so good.
Old 10-16-2011, 06:27 AM   #537

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
E.W.[/B];15091713]I took a little break last week. I continued to use a 5 hour eating window but skipped
a couple of DD days. I din't lose last week but neither did I gain and more inmportantly
I DIDN'T feel like I have totaly blown it, I am a bad person, a failure might as well just
give up ect. I don't think I will have any problem getting back on schedule I sure hope
not. Well today is a DD but tomorow well my car knows the way to Golden Corral real
well.
Good luck today on your DD. I'm doing one today too, and have a lot I want to do around here on this misty/rainy day, so I think I'm just going to eat scrambled eggs today off and on. Quick and easy, to let me get back to sorting and tossing.

Have a great day, and go easy at that Golden Corral tomorrow night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
Cruzcrzy[/B];15091762]I am up today(stats to the left) which I expected, just not this up. It's over 2 pounds. I suspect my cycle may be getting ready to start. Time will tell.
I experience some big bounces on JUDDD too sometimes, and at my age, no hormonal excuses for it. For me, it's always water buildup from an UD of enjoying more carbs. My maintenance involves a LOT of bouncing within my designated maintenance range, so I'm used to being up and down almost every other day.

I know this will drop back off and isn't *fat* weight, but is just some water weight being shown on the scale. If you get to include more carbs in your menu these days, you get to experience Mother Nature guiding your body in how to store the fuel too... with associated water. I wish Mother Nature had figured out a way to store the carb fuel for immediate energy availability in some manner that didn't involve the water weight along with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
dazygyrl[/B];15091779]yesterday was supposed to be a MD and today an UD (as pat so graciously encouraged, ) well, yesterday was more of an UD BUTTTTT, i was the same weight as i was yesterday morning!! which, generally on an UD i would show a gain. my guess is that i stayed the same b/c the only "carbs" i ate were 2 chocolate covered espresso beans. so, that tells me that yes, the carbs i have been eating are causing some/all of the uptick on UD's. not worried as it the scale comes back down after a DD. but i'm thinking that in order to lose the rest of what i want to lose, i may keep it more LC on my UD's and see what happens with the scale. and then, once i get to my ultimate goal (around 128) , then go back to a few carbs on UD during maintenance.
I have a question. LOL If you keep to LC to lose the last little bit, won't you have to remain at LC to remain at that weight? I mean, to prevent having to see the scale register some water weight gain again (as now) when you reintroduce a few more carbs? I'm not suggesting that it would be a regain of fat at all! but only a regain of some water weight as you start including carbs again, and go through this all over again?

I guess my question is, how would you maintain at 128 if that goal weight requires you to be drained of any water weight to get there, and at that point be able to add more carbs back in without seeing water weight gain shown on the scale again?

Well I will be rooting for you and cheering when you get there! But just wondered what your menu plans would be at that point in order to remain there in your maintenance.
Old 10-16-2011, 06:34 AM   #538

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1annewil View Post
I am 154.8 today and up .6 lb but still low for me. I am down 3 lbs this week and am so excited. This is really working. I so want 5-10 lbs more and hope I can keep up the routine. I do know the speed may not be swift, tho. I semi-If most days-drinking several black cups of coffee early-eating lunch -having coffee mid-afternoon, and eating dinner with maybe fruit an hour later. So far so good.
You are really doing a wonderful job with this, and obviously it is doing a wonderful job for you! Congrats on only being up .6..... I'm up .8, so you beat me, but I'm often up by more than a pound easily, so this is a small bounce for me!

JUDDD isn't a real fast way to lose weight usually, but I'll tell you what. Compared to the plans that have failed us, resulting in stalls that just didn't get broken through in months regardless of us following the plan.. JUDDD is fast! Anything that results in weight loss beats the plans I didn't lose weight following.

I am really excited to see your weight loss results adding up as we finish out this month and then head through November and December. I expect you will be much slimmer when you welcome in the New Year.
Old 10-16-2011, 06:35 AM   #539
Blabbermouth!!!

I had 80 - 90 carbs yesterday (it's hard to know for sure on ****** because they don't show fiber so I can calculate "net" and don't have some of the low carb products likes protein bars listed that I eat so I have to guess) and 1,800 calories including wine and chocolate, and I'm still down ANOTHER POUND! 147!! It's like I've got my old metabolism back since getting to the last 5# and starting JUDDD.

I was expecting to have a little gain this morning, not a loss. It's like I crossed over into an alternate paradise dimension where you can eat and eat and lose weight

Last edited by sophiethecat; 10-16-2011 at 06:36 AM..
Old 10-16-2011, 06:37 AM   #540
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

oh no doubt there will upticks in weight on UDs once I reintroduce carbs at my ultimate goal weight...but since it will come right back off with a DD I'm not worried. I will just be bouncing around closer to my "goal" as opposed to the higher weight. am I making sense? lol...in my head it does but don't know if it's coming OUT of my head as clearly...
Closed Thread