Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2011, 09:28 AM   #481
Why wait, just do it NOW!

Gallery: Beeb
Stats: Then: 162.4 Now: 158 :( Darn Holidays!!
WOE: No Diet = No Stress! Just eating healthy!
So, I am in the "groove" now. My pattern is up 1 pound plus sometimes a few ounces after an UD and then down the same, sometimes a little more on my DD. This is very doable and I'm not hesitating to get on the scale on my UDs anymore because I see this pattern. So...I'm up 1 pound today, and now I know that is the norm!

Happy UD or DD everyone!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzcrzy View Post
Nice drop on the scale(stats to the left). I hope to hold onto most of it, and would like to settle at a stable 147 by mid next week. We'll see. Monday will mark a month on JUDDD. Today is a down day for me. I am going to try to walk my full route today.
It looks like you have JUDDD down and am going strong!! WTG

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulabob View Post
Ugh, really struggling on my up days with hunger and nighttime snacking. Had another 2500 calorie day, I'm up another 1.4 pounds to 131 (higher than when I started september 10th). I'm frustrated but no intention of throwing in the towel yet! And today's a DD, so I'll be good at handling it.
OK, I have found that if I eat something right before bed (which I ALWAYS do) I have a gain the next day. Also, fruit is a problem for me if I eat it early in the day. Then I'm always so hungry for hours afterward, but if I eat it as a snack at night I'm fine because I'm going off to bed soon and if it makes my hungry I can ignore it. I'm SO you are still keeping with JUDDD and not "throwing in the towel"! Please, just tweak that UD and see what you can do, I KNOW you can win this small battle! Also, here is another suggestion: If I eat LOTS of veggies on my DD I am usually not hungry on my UD, for some reason. If I keep my veggies down, I'm an eating machine on my UDs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by avecrain View Post
Weighed in at an even 220 today after a DD, down from 221.6 yesterday. PHEW. I am still excited to break into the teens, but 220 is good too, because it's down exactly 20 pounds from when I started 40 days ago!!
WOW, have inspiration you are for all of us!! And those "teens" are a few days away, I can feel it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joedi View Post
Yes...Jo DID have her M&M's!

Put eating them off so long, in case I wanted to binge....I ended up in bed...DH snoring away...me reading a book and munching!

They were delicious! I enjoyed every one...but not quite as much as I thought I would...not "OMG...I have to go finish the rest of the packet" kind of wonderful...just..good!

Yes, I COULD have eaten more, but was fine with what I had....I am the type of person who could ALWAYS eat more...of most things!

There are two more portions for other UD's...then..maybe a shop bought scone next...who knows?

Had no decernable reaction to them either...but, thinking of it logically...why would I? My carbs were still only 60 for the day...which they have been plenty of times before...my cals were just over 1700...to my body it was just another juddding day....its really a mental thing for me!

Got on the scales this morning...and down another 0.5lb....now 136.75!

I have been really lucky!

Hugs
Jo
x
OH, I'm so glad you had those M & Ms and enjoyed them with, what I think, was the PERFECT mindset! WTG, Jo and let us know what kind of store bought scone you decide on! Congrats on the loss!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1annewil View Post
I'm up .6 lb. after UD. I'm ok and just hoping I can restrain myself tonight-going out with friends for supper, I'm hoping to be very low cal all day and be careful later. No way to count calories tonight. I really hoped we would do this tomorrow night on my UD but I'm needing to learn how to eat right.
You have a plan so you won't fail! Just eat the way you know how to eat and you will do amazingly well, I just know it! And most of all ENJOY the evening, it's really not about the food!

Quote:
Originally Posted by catjrow3 View Post
I am up 0.2 after my UD, not too bad, but still up 0.8 from 4 days ago... maybe tomorrow after my DD today right?? I have my foods planned out for my 600 calorie day and am about to hit the exercise circuit too.

Paula, I am feeling your pain. I do pretty well too until after dinner. I even run at night and then take a long bath, and then it still hits me after that. Maybe I need to move the exercise and bath right up to bedtime so I wont have any time after that to think about what I can pillage in the cabinets!!

Joedi, good for you on the m&ms... and yeah for the 1/2 lb loss too!! You are sooooo close!!!! Whatever will you do when you get there???
Seems like things are starting to even out for you and I'm so it's starting to move that way!

Mommie, enjoy your party, that water weight will be gone in NO TIME!!

jouette you are JUDDD! WTG, JUDDD BUDDD!!

A man asked Gautama Buddha, "I want happiness." Buddha said, "First remove "I," that's Ego, then remove "want," that's Desire. See now you are left with only "Happiness.”

Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2011, 01:36 PM   #482
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Joedi
Stats: 180/131-135/133 5' 5.5" 40 y/o
WOE: Maintaining on Juddd
Start Date: Made Goal on 23/10/2011 - Stats updated daily
Glad to see you have found what works for you Beeb! Sounds like you have the perfect balance for your body!

I have been following your progress with interest...as we are practically the same height and weight!

Not long now till I will be maintaining too.

Can I ask what UD/DD calories you settled on?

hugs
Jo
x
Old 10-14-2011, 04:35 PM   #483
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: faithgirl
I'm thinking I am going to try the noodles again tonight. I will try frying them. I saw we had some sweet chili sauce in the cupboard, so maybe I will add some of that. Wish me luck!
Old 10-14-2011, 05:21 PM   #484
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: catjrow3
Stats: 240/177/150
WOE: NK - LCHF
Start Date: 05/18/2013 (restart of course)
Quote:
Glad to see you have found what works for you Beeb! Sounds like you have the perfect balance for your body!

I have been following your progress with interest...as we are practically the same height and weight!

hugs
Jo
x
Love the new photo Joedi, very pretty indeed!!

So it looks like I am going to end up at like 1000 calories today instead of my scheduled 600-700.. while certainly not over the top, not happy that I did not stay within my limits. And the night is not over yet...ugh! But hoping that I stay within those numbers, and not more than that!! I hope the scale does not hate me tomorrow!!
Old 10-14-2011, 05:23 PM   #485
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Cruzcrzy
Stats: 183/136/129-131
Quote:
Love the new photo Joedi, very pretty indeed!!

So it looks like I am going to end up at like 1000 calories today instead of my scheduled 600-700.. while certainly not over the top, not happy that I did not stay within my limits. And the night is not over yet...ugh! But hoping that I stay within those numbers, and not more than that!! I hope the scale does not hate me tomorrow!!
Cathy, I am in the same situation. I was just so hungry today. Not to mention that I've been up since 3am. It makes for a long DD, lol.
Old 10-14-2011, 05:29 PM   #486
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Cathy, I am in the same situation. I was just so hungry today. Not to mention that I've been up since 3am. It makes for a long DD, lol.
Did you go over too?
Old 10-14-2011, 05:35 PM   #487
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: faithgirl
Yeah, um...I don't think the nasty noodles will become a regular part of my diet. They were way better than last time, but I can't get over thinking that I am still tasting the rotten fishy stuff.
Old 10-14-2011, 05:38 PM   #488
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Joedi
Stats: 180/131-135/133 5' 5.5" 40 y/o
WOE: Maintaining on Juddd
Start Date: Made Goal on 23/10/2011 - Stats updated daily
Those hungry days are killers arnt they? Wonder why we get them much less on an UD??
My last few DD's have been killers.... I have been eating lots of gluc pudding to try and tame my appetite!
I can't imagine surviving on 500 cals if I had to get up at 3am! I would have a medium day for sure!
I have read that this increased hunger can be a sign we are about to lose a bit of fat....and it's our bodies way of making sure we don't!
Let's hope it's the case for us!

Hugs
Jo
X

"Eat today for the clothes you want to wear tomorrow!"
Old 10-14-2011, 05:40 PM   #489

Quote:
Did you go over too?
Yep, I'm at about 1000 calories like you, could be more since it was salad bar out. I am serioulsy considering raising mine to about 900 on my DD's since I am just really looking to maintain. I thought maybe I would like to lose a few pounds, but, I am reconsidering. My surgery is in about a month, and I want to go into it strong and healthy. Not to mention I will be losing a few pounds through surgery.
Old 10-14-2011, 05:43 PM   #490
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Yep, I'm at about 1000 calories like you, could be more since it was salad bar out. I am serioulsy considering raising mine to about 900 on my DD's since I am just really looking to maintain. I thought maybe I would like to lose a few pounds, but, I am reconsidering. My surgery is in about a month, and I want to go into it strong and healthy. Not to mention I will be losing a few pounds through surgery.
I really want to lose and not maintain, but have learned I might not have a choice in the matter!! I am not sure if its cuz of the weight training in the morning, but I feel fine or at least do okay until mid afternoon and then it starts up and grrr... I am hungry!! I say to myself every DD, I am going to stick to 500 (although realistically, I know it will be 650-700) but then I keep nudging it what little thing could I eat now... etc etc.. Not nice!! Ahh, such is life though. I almost gave in tonight and went to Olive Garden for dinner but at least I resisted that. Now, if I can resist the urge for froyo, I Might end the day at 1000... we will see!!
Old 10-14-2011, 06:38 PM   #491
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: jouette
Stats: goal: to lose 20-25lbs
WOE: trying 5:2 fast diet
Start Date: 4.8.13
Cathy, you're cracking me up! froyo = YUM!!

I've been reading about Middle Days, so maybe you can just chock this up to a MD. It'll be interesting to see what the scale says for you tomorrow tho.

In any case, I'm with you & Cruzcrzy - starving on my DD today. However, by some miracle, I'm still at under 500 cals, so I can have a wee snack before bed so my tummy doesn't growl all night.

SOOoo looking fwd to tomorrow!! (oink) & Sunday will be my first MD. yay!
Old 10-14-2011, 07:17 PM   #492
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: dazygyrl
had a good fasting DD.

i was DARING tonight. for my one meal, Noah and I went to subway after his treatment. and yes...i.ate.a.SUB!! i haven't eaten one of those in over 3.5 years!! i got a 6" subway club on 9-grain wheat with veggies and one little line of ranch dressing. the nutritional info says 310 calories with no condiments, so my on line of ranch added maybe 10-20 cal. i then stopped at starbucks and got a decaf with sf caramel syrup and used whole milk instead of HH. i looked up whole milk and it has 150 cal/8oz so that's 16 T and comes to 9.4 calories/T. so i figured i could add up to a 1/4 cup to my coffee and still be less than 40 cal! it was yummy. so, i feel really good about my cals for the day. i fast all day then eat a 400-ish cal meal in the evening.

noah's treatment went great. his blood counts were great! will recheck them on monday.
Old 10-14-2011, 07:41 PM   #493
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: paulabob
Stats: 204/124.6/110 49%/27.4%/20% 5'2"
WOE: Atkins/hHcg/Optimal whatever works
Start Date: restart March '10
Dazy A sub sounds great! Haven't had one in years either, glad you enjoyed it.

And it's cracking me up...everyone struggling on their down days and I'm struggling on my up. I suppose I'm just not normal, nor ever was! Such is life!
Old 10-14-2011, 08:39 PM   #494
Why wait, just do it NOW!

Gallery: Beeb
Stats: Then: 162.4 Now: 158 :( Darn Holidays!!
WOE: No Diet = No Stress! Just eating healthy!
Quote:

hugs
Jo
x
Thanks, my friend and YES you will be right there with me in NO time!

I decided on 800/900 DD cals and 1,800 for UD cals BUT I can't seem to get past 750 DD cals and 1650 UD cals. I'm just not hungry! And I still losing weight, which I don't want to. I'm going to put some more fat into my diet to up the cals some. A bit of EVOO or VCO or Ghee for cooking. This should help and not feel like I'm forcing myself to really eat something, if you know what I mean!
Old 10-14-2011, 09:46 PM   #495
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jouette View Post
Cathy, you're cracking me up! froyo = YUM!!

I've been reading about Middle Days, so maybe you can just chock this up to a MD. It'll be interesting to see what the scale says for you tomorrow tho.

In any case, I'm with you & Cruzcrzy - starving on my DD today. However, by some miracle, I'm still at under 500 cals, so I can have a wee snack before bed so my tummy doesn't growl all night.

SOOoo looking fwd to tomorrow!! (oink) & Sunday will be my first MD. yay!
Well, I forego'd the froyo...maybe tomorrow!! Still came in higher than I wanted and surely the scale will not be nice tomorrow... and usually I am hoping for a drop the next day, but not tomorrow... just not "feeling" it!! Ahhh, well, at least its an up day!! Nite all!
Old 10-15-2011, 03:11 AM   #496

Carrie, glad to hear Noah's treatment went well. Sending you both my love and prayers.

Paula - LOL .

Jouette - WTG with having a successful DD. Today you feast!

Cathy - I hope the scale pleasantly surprises you today.

Jo- how are you doing pretty lady?

I stayed the same which I am very happy about. I know I'll probably have a bump up today after my UD, but, I am looking to stabilize at around 147. If I can do that next week, I will be very happy.
Old 10-15-2011, 05:49 AM   #497
Blabbermouth!!!

Down 1.8 - back to 129.2. That's 2.2 pounds above last Saturday's weight. But, this is my weekly weigh in and my total inches are the same (297 1/2 last week, 297 1/4 this week).

I'm aiming to keep my up calories under control this weekend, and fluctuate lower next week.
Old 10-15-2011, 06:22 AM   #498

Gallery: SoHappy
Stats: obese/slimmer
WOE: JUDDD!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
paulabob[/B];15089806]Down 1.8 - back to 129.2. That's 2.2 pounds above last Saturday's weight. But, this is my weekly weigh in and my total inches are the same (297 1/2 last week, 297 1/4 this week).

I'm aiming to keep my up calories under control this weekend, and fluctuate lower next week.
Good Morning, Paula. Do you feel that you are keeping to the ceiling limit of both your DD and UD calories? Well, I know there was one BIG Up Day, but other than that one.... I ask only because I am thinking that you are not wanting to be maintaining weight at this time, but are still wanting a bit more weight loss.

Hope you have a great and productive day and a fun weekend.
Old 10-15-2011, 06:34 AM   #499
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoHappy View Post
I ask only because I am thinking that you are not wanting to be maintaining weight at this time, but are still wanting a bit more weight loss.
Yes, i totally want to lose and get to 110. But I had two crazy up days this week - 2820 calories on Tuesday and 2500 on Thursday. Obviously enough to counteract the magic of the down days!
Old 10-15-2011, 06:50 AM   #500

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulabob View Post
Yes, i totally want to lose and get to 110. But I had two crazy up days this week - 2820 calories on Tuesday and 2500 on Thursday. Obviously enough to counteract the magic of the down days!
Oh. Ummm... I can completely identify with that.

Oh, Well. It's one of those *Just get back on the Horse* sorts of things. For myself, I guess if I was perfect, it would mean I had died and was now beyond the Pearly Gates.
Old 10-15-2011, 07:03 AM   #501
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: AmyInTX
Stats: 262/243.2/170
WOE: LC/ then JUDDD
Start Date: start JUDDD on 8/4/12
I too, have been struggling with hunger on my DD! And Joedi, there must be something true about our bodies getting ready to drop a few pounds in the process, because I am down another 1.4 this morning!!!!

Congrats to all of the losers!!
Old 10-15-2011, 07:06 AM   #502

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyInTX View Post
I too, have been struggling with hunger on my DD! And Joedi, there must be something true about our bodies getting ready to drop a few pounds in the process, because I am down another 1.4 this morning!!!!

Congrats to all of the losers!!
Oh, My Gosh! Congratulations on that great loss. You are really making good progress with JUDDD. I hope you are enjoying your Up Days too, because your Down Days are really doing a good job for you.

I know your losses will certainly continue, but glad I got to read about your nice scale reading this morning. It's chilly here this morning, and this helps warm my heart.
Old 10-15-2011, 07:08 AM   #503
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

good morning! well, i think JUDDD is working for slow weight loss like i was thinking...albeit it a *bit* lower than i was hoping inspite of staying within my calorie limits for UD/DD (DD's are especially accurate) but DOWN on the scale at all is better than up, right. with the daily ups and downs with the UD's and DD's i am going to look at weekly weights instead. so saturdays are my OFFICIAL weights even though i weigh daily.

so here are my official weekly weights. the one week is an 6 day week b/c i always want my official weight to be after a DD and from now on it will just be a 7 day week.

oct 1 --- 134.6

oct 7 --- 134.2

oct 15 -- 133.8

on 9/26, the first morning i weighed at home after our fever hospital stay, i was the highest weight since ending my R2 of hcg, 136.6 so i have come down without any official hcg correction days.

oh, and i miss that hospital scale....sigh...it was nicer to me.... :/

i am going to keep every day the same as far as always being UD/DD's...so M, W, F always DD's (fasting during the day then a 400 cal meal in the evening)....T-TH always UD's (2000 cal)...sat/sun MD's (1200 cals each day). my BMR w/ activity to maintain my goal wt of 128 is 1850. so that is what i am basing all my calories on. so my weekly calorie intake is at a considerable deficit if i were to eat 1850 everyday.

Last edited by dazygyrl; 10-15-2011 at 07:09 AM..
Old 10-15-2011, 07:54 AM   #504
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: AmyInTX
Stats: 262/243.2/170
WOE: LC/ then JUDDD
Start Date: start JUDDD on 8/4/12
awwww thanks Pat, you are a doll

my profile weight is NOT correct .... I had eaten my way up to 249 pounds before starting JUDDD. I just don't want to change it ... its a small motivation for me to keep seeing that lower number! so from 249 to 236.6 ... in just 3 1/2 weeks!! woowhoo! I think I am more excited about the fact that I don't feel like I am on a diet !! Totally makes it doable!
Old 10-15-2011, 08:12 AM   #505
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: LuvLatte
Stats: 135/141/123 @ 5'3" and 46 yo
WOE: LC on and off. Now whole foods & JUDDD
Start Date: Restart: 9/21/2011 w JUDDD at 145
Good morning, JUDDD BUDDDs!

First of all, welcome to all the new friends!!!

And congrats to all the losers!!

I've been away, work's been crazy so I don't have time during the day, and difficult to post from my phone. Major TOM-hormone induced stress. Eating tons of sugar, And doc doesn't like how much weight I gained in ths last 17 mons.... So I decided to really buckle down and write down what I eat (haven't been too diligent at it). Got on the scale yesterday morning, expecting higher weight, and it was 142!!! 3 lbs down in 3 weeks!!!!!!! So I was really motivated for my DD, and came in at 547. This morning, I weighed in at 141!!!!! 4 lbs gone in just over 3 weeks!!!!

Thank you for all your encouragements along the way, Linda and Pat!! And all you ladies for being such inspirations!!!!

Kristine

10/15/11 weight: 141
Old 10-15-2011, 08:14 AM   #506
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: LuvLatte
Stats: 135/141/123 @ 5'3" and 46 yo
WOE: LC on and off. Now whole foods & JUDDD
Start Date: Restart: 9/21/2011 w JUDDD at 145
Quote:

my profile weight is NOT correct .... I had eaten my way up to 249 pounds before starting JUDDD. I just don't want to change it ... its a small motivation for me to keep seeing that lower number! so from 249 to 236.6 ... in just 3 1/2 weeks!! woowhoo! I think I am more excited about the fact that I don't feel like I am on a diet !! Totally makes it doable!
That's awesome, Amy!!!! Congrats on the amazing loss!!!
Old 10-15-2011, 08:20 AM   #507

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazygyrl View Post
good morning! well, i think JUDDD is working for slow weight loss like i was thinking...albeit it a *bit* lower than i was hoping inspite of staying within my calorie limits for UD/DD (DD's are especially accurate) but DOWN on the scale at all is better than up, right. with the daily ups and downs with the UD's and DD's i am going to look at weekly weights instead. so saturdays are my OFFICIAL weights even though i weigh daily.

so here are my official weekly weights. the one week is an 6 day week b/c i always want my official weight to be after a DD and from now on it will just be a 7 day week.

oct 1 --- 134.6

oct 7 --- 134.2

oct 15 -- 133.8

on 9/26, the first morning i weighed at home after our fever hospital stay, i was the highest weight since ending my R2 of hcg, 136.6 so i have come down without any official hcg correction days.

oh, and i miss that hospital scale....sigh...it was nicer to me.... :/

i am going to keep every day the same as far as always being UD/DD's...so M, W, F always DD's (fasting during the day then a 400 cal meal in the evening)....T-TH always UD's (2000 cal)...sat/sun MD's (1200 cals each day). my BMR w/ activity to maintain my goal wt of 128 is 1850. so that is what i am basing all my calories on. so my weekly calorie intake is at a considerable deficit if i were to eat 1850 everyday.
It looks like you are heading down, albeit slowly. Is there a specific purpose to designing your week with only two UDs and two MDs, rather than the normal three UDs and one MD, or the even more normal straight alternation that has every other week containing four UDs? (with no MDs at all) I'm only wanting to make sure that your metabolism is encouraged to work at it's best most vigorous speed, rather than encouraged to slow down because of lower overall calories. Eating more calories in a week seems counterproductive, but it really seems to stimulate our metabolism to burn more of our ingested fuel, while the low DDs are what help us lose the weight.

Although you are so very close to your goal weight, and already quite slim, so it's undoubtedly to be expected that the speed of this final bit of weight loss will be considerably slower than some previous loss.

And, yeah.. bummer about not being able to sneak that hospital scale home.
Old 10-15-2011, 08:25 AM   #508
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

i guess my biggest reason in keeping to the same UD/DD every week is so that my weekly official weigh in is always on a sat and after a DD. do you know of another way to accomplish this? i want sat to be my official weigh day b/c i weigh later in the morning than i do during the week and i think i weigh less earlier in the morning, but i don't want it to be after an UD...am totally open to any other suggestions you may have, pat. do you think i won't see results with the way i have it now?
Old 10-15-2011, 08:26 AM   #509

Quote:

LOL about the weights proclaimed in your stats. I never did put mine in. Too upset about the high weight, to upset about the ever-fluctuating mid-range weight, and too private about the current maintenance weight.

And the *not feeling like you're on a diet* thing is wonderful. I'm with you there. I never knew a diet of any kind that didn't have a list of foods you needed to be eating, and a list of foods you could never eat. Or that you didn't have to be on the diet every single day until you wanted to just put a gun to your head! Arrrrgggghhhh........

And MORE THAN 12 POUNDS in less than a month! OMG! You are just rockin' it!
Old 10-15-2011, 08:33 AM   #510

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvLatte View Post
Good morning, JUDDD BUDDDs!

First of all, welcome to all the new friends!!!

And congrats to all the losers!!

I've been away, work's been crazy so I don't have time during the day, and difficult to post from my phone. Major TOM-hormone induced stress. Eating tons of sugar, And doc doesn't like how much weight I gained in ths last 17 mons.... So I decided to really buckle down and write down what I eat (haven't been too diligent at it). Got on the scale yesterday morning, expecting higher weight, and it was 142!!! 3 lbs down in 3 weeks!!!!!!! So I was really motivated for my DD, and came in at 547. This morning, I weighed in at 141!!!!! 4 lbs gone in just over 3 weeks!!!!

Thank you for all your encouragements along the way, Linda and Pat!! And all you ladies for being such inspirations!!!!
What a great post! Good News is always fun to read, and you keep my own determination up too.

Well, I'm thrilled to read that you are down 3 pounds in 3 weeks.

Now. Girl, you have just got to be a tiny bit more diligent about the accurate measuring out of your foods and of doing the tracking of the calories, and you will be FLYING! Immense success is possible on JUDDD, and so little is required to attain it. But that calorie things is pretty important.

I'm so tickled that you are experiencing weight loss already. Way to go! Hope your life settles down a bit so that you can post with us a bit more often. It's always so nice to hear from you!
Closed Thread