Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2011, 10:58 PM   #1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: BroadwayBaby
Stats: 265/224/165
WOE: Lost 35 on WW/-6 on JUDDD...so far
Start Date: 1/18/2014-JUDDD
Would like to become a Juddder! ;)

So basically I've lost about 33lbs in the last 5 months from watching my bad carb intake, going to the gym at least 3xs a week, lots of walking and fluctuating my caloric intake. Then I find this board AND this particular group...JUDDD! I'm very interested in starting on this diet because it's basically what I've been doing this past spring/summer. I'm checking out the official website on the plan and will start tomorrow! I'm very excited about this!

I used the DD calculator and I get 557 calories on my down days. Day 1 begins tomorrow! I will religiously track my calories on the down days and keep watching my bad carbs and working out! Oh and of course coming here and checking in and posting and getting all the support I can!
Thanks!
Val
BroadwayBaby is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2011, 12:46 AM   #2
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Seabreezes
Stats: 191/162/160
WOE: JUDDD let me lose 30 pounds and keep it off
Start Date: Seems like forever - restart June '11
The others will welcome you tomorrow. The time zones for all of us are really spread out. You will really enjoy the group.
Seabreezes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 04:49 AM   #3
TLH
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: TLH
Stats: 215/208/180 6'ft Short
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: 9/20/2011

We are so glad to have you!!! This is a great group of people. I am very new, only my second week but I am loving it and this board!

HHHEEEYYYY! I thought I lived in Paradise???
TLH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 05:17 AM   #4
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Cruzcrzy
Stats: 183/136/129-131
Welcome to the group!! I am relatively new to JUDDD, and I am LOVING it. Today is an up day for me.
Cruzcrzy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 05:58 AM   #5
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Rachelocity
WOE: Fitbit/My Fitness Pal
Start Date: Every day I'm shuffling

Glad to have another JUDDD BUDDD!

Val, as a part-time NYer, you're pretty close to Paradise. By which I, of course, mean Montreal! Next time I go to visit my relatives in LI, we'll have to plan a meet-up, on a UD, of course!
Rachelocity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 06:02 AM   #6
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: darlingnikki
Stats: start 225/ now 132.2/ goal 125 ??? Height 5'3"
WOE: JUDDD and HCG (not at the same time)
welcome!
darlingnikki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 06:26 AM   #7
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Joedi
Stats: 180/131-135/133 5' 5.5" 40 y/o
WOE: Maintaining on Juddd
Start Date: Made Goal on 23/10/2011 - Stats updated daily
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bicoaster69 View Post
So basically I've lost about 33lbs in the last 5 months from watching my bad carb intake, going to the gym at least 3xs a week, lots of walking and fluctuating my caloric intake. Then I find this board AND this particular group...JUDDD! I'm very interested in starting on this diet because it's basically what I've been doing this past spring/summer. I'm checking out the official website on the plan and will start tomorrow! I'm very excited about this!

I used the DD calculator and I get 557 calories on my down days. Day 1 begins tomorrow! I will religiously track my calories on the down days and keep watching my bad carbs and working out! Oh and of course coming here and checking in and posting and getting all the support I can!
Thanks!
Val
Hi! And welcome to Juddd from the sunny (today!) UK!
Sounds like you were practically Juddding already....did you keep your cals as low as 500 some days?
This is a lovely board, and you will get all the help and support you could need...and some fab DD recipes too!
Dont forget to post your first DD menu....we are always after new ideas to steal..erm..I mean study!

Hugs
Jo
x
Joedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 06:31 AM   #8
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: SoHappy
Stats: obese/slimmer
WOE: JUDDD!!!
Fun to wake this morning and see that we have a new JUDDD member! Yay! I expect you are gathering by now that this is a pretty happy group of people here, and I think a lot of it is the fact that JUDDD works if you work it right, and it has a lot of advantages for your health that a lot of other diets don't seem to impart. All while allowing us the freedom to eat normal foods of our choosing, even the ones that would be considered an enormous NO-NO on other plans. It's pretty fun to know that you can eat of any food and remain perfectly on plan, and the plan itself teaches you how to eat with the portion control (calories consumption) that makes it all not only possible, but become your new habit and new best friend.

Welcome. I'm so glad you are joining us. I expect you will do very, very well here, and we'll enjoy hearing from you and reading your menu plans (we get a lot of good ideas for our own future menus from each other.. LOL) and we'll enjoy cheering you on as you lose ever more weight on JUDDD.
Old 09-28-2011, 07:57 AM   #9
Why wait, just do it NOW!

Gallery: Beeb
Stats: Then: 162.4 Now: 158 :( Darn Holidays!!
WOE: LC..My "Don't Have To Think Because It's Simple"!
SO glad to have you with us and wanting to become a JUDDD BUDDD!!

"WE ARE FAMILY.....I GOT ALL MY JUDDDers WITH ME"
Beeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 12:35 PM   #10
Senior LCF Member

Wow! Thanks soooo much for the warm welcome! Very happy to be here! Stayed up late last night reading the DD menu thread and got soooo many ideas! Off to Trader Joe's to by some of the ingredients so I can pre cook and package some DD meals for the weekend (Fri and Sun are DD) so I want to make sure I am well prepared.
Old 09-28-2011, 12:37 PM   #11
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joedi View Post
Hi! And welcome to Juddd from the sunny (today!) UK!
Sounds like you were practically Juddding already....did you keep your cals as low as 500 some days?
This is a lovely board, and you will get all the help and support you could need...and some fab DD recipes too!
Dont forget to post your first DD menu....we are always after new ideas to steal..erm..I mean study!

Hugs
Jo
x
Jo,
No I didn't count calories just kinda ate very low calories every other day or if I overindulged low calories for a couple of days, tried to balance. I like this plan because it keeps me more accountable. I re-activated my ******.com account to keep meticulous tabs on my DD cals!
PS. I love vampires too!
Old 09-28-2011, 12:40 PM   #12
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Joedi
Stats: 180/131-135/133 5' 5.5" 40 y/o
WOE: Maintaining on Juddd
Start Date: Made Goal on 23/10/2011 - Stats updated daily
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bicoaster69 View Post
Wow! Thanks soooo much for the warm welcome! Very happy to be here! Stayed up late last night reading the DD menu thread and got soooo many ideas! Off to Trader Joe's to by some of the ingredients so I can pre cook and package some DD meals for the weekend (Fri and Sun are DD) so I want to make sure I am well prepared.
So glad your getting started!

Dont forget to look for some low cal low fat goodies...it takes a while to get used to having lc/lf foods on your shopping list, after having been low carbing.

I would highly recommend making a big pot of low cal veggie soup, with some chicken for protein. If you can get them, add some shirataki noodles....very comforting and filling for few calories.

If you DO make anything with the noodles DONT freeze any...the noodles turn to string!

Have a great DD, and dont forget to post it!

Hugs
Jo
x

"Eat today for the clothes you want to wear tomorrow!"
Joedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 03:03 PM   #13
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Rachelocity
WOE: Fitbit/My Fitness Pal
Start Date: Every day I'm shuffling
Quote:
PS. I love vampires too!