Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   It's TUESDAY: What are you Eating? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/737367-its-tuesday-what-you-eating.html)

SoHappy 09-27-2011 05:20 AM

It's TUESDAY: What are you Eating?

Good Morning. I'll be having a DD today, so have planned the following:

Breakfast: 3 egg whites, scrambled (51 calories)

Lunch: 2 oz lettuce, 2 oz tomatoes, 2 oz b/s chicken breast, 0 cal dressing (88 calories)

Supper: 2 oz broccoli, 2 oz red pepper, 2 oz mushrooms, 2 tbsp General Tso sauce (54 calories)

Evening: chocolate shake: 1 C cal countdown chocolate milk, 1 C vanilla almond milk, 1 scoop chocolate protein powder (220 calories)

Evening: 1/4 C oatmeal in 1/2 C water, 0 cal WF maple pancake syrup (74 calories)

Total calories for this Down Day: 488 - Total net carbs for this Down Day: 30

AnnF 09-27-2011 08:40 AM

Your menu looks great, Pat!

UD for me, so I'm aiming for:

B: De-caf coffee cappuccino egg cream (140)
S: Fat free cottage cheese with strawberries and pineapple (115)
L: Ham and cheese with mustard, mayo and arugula on an Arnold Sandwich Thin (315)
S: Oatmeal Bar (107)
D: 5 oz of steak on a huge plate of arugula (487)

That's only 1,057 calories, leaving me with some options for an evening snack or dessert. There is an organic Morning Glory Muffin in the bakery nearby that's calling my name and which would put me up to about 1550 calories. :)

Beeb 09-27-2011 10:42 AM

OK, let's get back to business with my daily menu and NOT let a bully stop me from posting! :mad:;) I need to get some full fat stuff in the house because I see I could add a few more fats to my UDs, just need to go shopping! :doh:

UD of me! :jumpjoy:

B...Smart Bran cereal (OH NO a "processed food!:hyst:) with Calorie Countdown Milk and 1/2 peach....105 Calories

L....FF bologna on LCal wheat bread ("processed again! I'm going to hell in a processed carb basket today, it seems! :eek::rofl:) with light mayo, lettuce and a serving of my chopped veggies and quinoa salad.......307 Calories

D....A half of chicken, stuffed under the skin with garlic, ginger, rosemary and some butter/olive oil and grilled on BBQ, a half of a acorn squash, also grilled, 1 ear of white corn, and some garlic bread (I won't say it! :doh::hyst:). I don't have calories for this yet because I'm not sure how much of the chicken I will actually eat and how many pieces of the garlic bread. I will return to give you my total for the day later this evening. ;)

Beeb 09-27-2011 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnnF (Post 15039600)
Your menu looks great, Pat!

UD for me, so I'm aiming for:

B: De-caf coffee cappuccino egg cream (140)
S: Fat free cottage cheese with strawberries and pineapple (115)
L: Ham and cheese with mustard, mayo and arugula on an Arnold Sandwich Thin (315)
S: Oatmeal Bar (107)
D: 5 oz of steak on a huge plate of arugula (487)

That's only 1,057 calories, leaving me with some options for an evening snack or dessert. There is an organic Morning Glory Muffin in the bakery nearby that's calling my name and which would put me up to about 1550 calories. :)

And isn't it great that you can now go and answer it's call! :up::clap: Gotta love JUDDD! :jumpjoy:

AnnF 09-27-2011 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beeb (Post 15040044)
And isn't it great that you can now go and answer it's call! :up::clap: Gotta love JUDDD! :jumpjoy:

It really is!

Glad you're back, Linda! :hugs:

Beeb 09-27-2011 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnnF (Post 15040065)
It really is!

Glad you're back, Linda! :hugs:

:hugs::high5:

LuvLatte 09-27-2011 12:15 PM

DD for me:

breakfast: coffee w ff hh, hard boiled egg
lunch: hard boiled egg

not sure about later. i was freezing so i walked over to the cafeteria and got a bowl of chilli. won't eat the whole thing, prob just spoon some over my shirataki noodles later for a snack.

TLH 09-27-2011 01:03 PM

I really am trying to have a DD. My mother just got home from an extended vacation and was dying to take me out for lunch. What do ya do?!?!?!

B-Honeycrisp Apple
L- Spinach & Romaine Salad w/ apples & Stawberries. Smidge of Whipped Cream and some kind of vinagrette dressing, FF/SF Latte (I was freezing)
S- Cottage cheese, Tiny bit of ground deer meat (2 oz) and 1/2 cup of spaghetti sauce.

Looks like I am about at 597 calories for the day. Not counting the dressing for my salad, which I am sure was FF but not SF. Ah, such is life.

Not able to do my M~W~F DD. Our company picnic is Friday and it would NOT be a good idea for me to be on a DD. So I am trying to have T~TH~S DD. All I can say is I'm a doin' the best I can.

Beeb 09-27-2011 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TLH (Post 15040563)
I really am trying to have a DD. My mother just got home from an extended vacation and was dying to take me out for lunch. What do ya do?!?!?!

B-Honeycrisp Apple
L- Spinach & Romaine Salad w/ apples & Stawberries. Smidge of Whipped Cream and some kind of vinagrette dressing, FF/SF Latte (I was freezing)
S- Cottage cheese, Tiny bit of ground deer meat (2 oz) and 1/2 cup of spaghetti sauce.

Looks like I am about at 597 calories for the day. Not counting the dressing for my salad, which I am sure was FF but not SF. Ah, such is life.

Not able to do my M~W~F DD. Our company picnic is Friday and it would NOT be a good idea for me to be on a DD. So I am trying to have T~TH~S DD. All I can say is I'm a doin' the best I can.

I think your DD menu looks great and you made wonderful choices! :up::clap: AND the beautiful of JUDDD is you CAN change those DDs and UDs when something special comes around (Mom visit, company picnic,etc.)! :jumpjoy:

I think you are doing better then "the best you can" JUDDD BUDDD!! :hugs::high5:

darlingnikki 09-27-2011 03:33 PM

up day today!
B-Coffee w cream 4 piece bacon 1T PB and SF pancake syrup 475 cal 3 carbs
L-Salmon Salad over spinach 347 Cal 2 carbs
S- Protein shake 140 cals 2 carbs (DDstole half) lol so 70/1
D-will be 1 chicken breast and shiritaki alfredo 355 cals 3 carbs
total 1317 cals 9 net carbs
leaves me 475 cals for dessert later...hmmm?

darlingnikki 09-27-2011 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beeb (Post 15040033)
OK, let's get back to business with my daily menu and NOT let a bully stop me from posting! :mad:;) I need to get some full fat stuff in the house because I see I could add a few more fats to my UDs, just need to go shopping! :doh:

UD of me! :jumpjoy:

B...Smart Bran cereal (OH NO a "processed food!:hyst:) with Calorie Countdown Milk and 1/2 peach....105 Calories

L....FF bologna on LCal wheat bread ("processed again! I'm going to hell in a processed carb basket today, it seems! :eek::rofl:) with light mayo, lettuce and a serving of my chopped veggies and quinoa salad.......307 Calories

D....A half of chicken, stuffed under the skin with garlic, ginger, rosemary and some butter/olive oil and grilled on BBQ, a half of a acorn squash, also grilled, 1 ear of white corn, and some garlic bread (I won't say it! :doh::hyst:). I don't have calories for this yet because I'm not sure how much of the chicken I will actually eat and how many pieces of the garlic bread. I will return to give you my total for the day later this evening. ;)

you made me snort protein shake!:jumpjoy:

itsmeshelly01 09-27-2011 05:46 PM

Up day today
Started with my usual. Protein shake after workout. 1 piece coconut bark, 1T coconut oil with half T pb2
B- quarter cup 2% cottage mixed with quarter cup fage, 1T cocoa, liquid sweetener and 1T sunflower seeds on top
S- half portion of mixed nuts and 1 boiled egg
L- pork chop, half of a zucchini, 1 boiled egg
S- pork skins and the other half of my nut portion
Right before the gym 2 tuna muffins
D- pork chop salad, spinach, romane, cucumber, mushrooms, chopped pecans, bacon bits, ranch mixed with franks
Will probably have a sf jello later with a dollop of fage on top.

I'm at about 1750 today...woohoo! Ready for my DD tomorrow!

darlingnikki 09-27-2011 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darlingnikki (Post 15040973)
up day today!
B-Coffee w cream 4 piece bacon 1T PB and SF pancake syrup 475 cal 3 carbs
L-Salmon Salad over spinach 347 Cal 2 carbs
S- Protein shake 140 cals 2 carbs (DDstole half) lol so 70/1
D-will be 1 chicken breast and shiritaki alfredo 355 cals 3 carbs
total 1317 cals 9 net carbs
leaves me 475 cals for dessert later...hmmm?

add 4T HWC and sf jello at 190 cal 2 carbs my daily total is 1507cal 11carbs...under by 285 but I'm really full:p

TLH 09-27-2011 06:56 PM

Thanks Beep! You really made me feel better!

Beeb 09-27-2011 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TLH (Post 15041498)
Thanks Beep! You really made me feel better!

:hugs::shake::high5:

OK here is my total for my UD........1460 calories and 127.55g carbs

D.....1/2 a grilled chicken stuffed under the skin (see my other posted for this), 1/2 a grilled acorn squash with butter and spices, 1/2 ear of corn w/butter.......598 calories

Several snacks including those terrible SPECIAL K CRACKERS w/ 1 slice light american cheese, almonds, honeydew melon and a small caramel apple (I wait all year for this fall item to appear in the stores and this year I can actually HAVE it instead of just looking and smelling it through the package!) :yummy: 4 serving of half and half included....Total for snacks......450 calories

Beeb 09-27-2011 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darlingnikki (Post 15040975)
you made me snort protein shake!:jumpjoy:

:rofl::hyst::lol::jumpjoy: