Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2011, 12:24 PM   #1
Way too much time on my hands!
 
SoHappy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 17,912
Gallery: SoHappy
Stats: obese/slimmer
WOE: JUDDD!!!
It's MONDAY: What are you Eating Today?

Having an Up Day today.. rainy and cool weather, so floor exercises inside, but no walking around the neighborhood or over at the track.

Breakfast: 1/3 C dry oatmeal, cooked in 2/3 C water, sprinkled with a bit of salt, and 1 tbsp. brown sugar stirred in and also a bit of 0 calories Walden Farms s/f pancake syrup, with a bit of unsweetened vanilla almond milk - and a pumpkin shake with the rest of the C of almond milk, 1/3 C pumpkin, 1 tsp cinnamon, 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice, about 1 tbsp 0 cal W.F. pancake syrup - and 2 eggs, over medium, salt & pepper

Lunch: salad of 4 oz lettuce, 4 oz b/s chicken breast, 1/4 C dried cranberries, 1/2 oz walnut pieces, and 3 tbsp Maple Grove s/f raspberry vinaigrette dressing - 5 oz apple, peeled & cored, in sections

Supper: 8 oz tilapia sprayed with olive oil and sprinkled with dried parsley flakes, baked, with 1 tbsp lemon juice, 6 oz beets, 8 oz asparagus, 5 oz Thomson white grapes, 8 oz coffee with 2 tbsp half & half

Total calories for this Up Day: 1,254 - Total net carbs for this Up Day: 113

This has me pretty low for Up Day calories. I might end up having one of those brownies with DH this evening! Maybe I'll hold off on the coffee with supper and have it later with a brownie. I'll tell you if I do.
__________________
Best wishes, Pat
SoHappy is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2011, 01:54 PM   #2
Senior LCF Member
 
darlingnikki's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 667
Gallery: darlingnikki
Stats: start 225/ now 132.2/ goal 125 ??? Height 5'3"
WOE: JUDDD and HCG (not at the same time)
DD for me
b-black coffe and hot water
L-one can tuna (120 cals 0 carbs) over 1.5c spinach (20 cals 1 NC) plus 1T FF mayo (40 cals 1 NC) total 180
D- Baked Basa fillet (90gr for 100 cal 0 carbs) with lemon and spinach salad 3C (40 cals 2 NC) mushroom 1/2 c (8 cals 0.8NC) FF salad dressing 2T (14cals 2Carbs)
Dessert 1/2 CUP fruit fiesta Jello (5 cals 0 carbs)...for some reason this flavour has 5, others 10
total 347 cals (GOAL FOR DD 348!!!) and total carbs 6.8!!!

one calorie to spare...haha! AND I'm NOT hungry!
__________________
I was 225
I am 132.2
I wanna be 125??

FABULOUS IN MY FORTIES!

Last edited by darlingnikki; 09-26-2011 at 01:56 PM..
darlingnikki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 03:16 PM   #3
Senior LCF Member
 
AnnF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: NYC
Posts: 654
Gallery: AnnF
Stats: W:218/172/165 - H:5'9.5" - Age 55
WOE: LC
Start Date: July 28, 2012
Another DD. I'm still a bit surprised that the scale showed me a pound down after the crazy high carb UD I had yesterday!

Today's menu:

B: Treated myself to a Starbuck's Venti Skim Dry Cappuccino (130)
L: Large romaine salad with mushrooms, shredded carrot, cucumber, celery and alfalfa sprouts & fat free Italian dressing (98)
D: The usual chicken and broccoli stir fry (356)

Calories and cabs: 584/27

That leaves me 66 calories for a snack if I need it later.

The cappuccino was a treat, but I probably won't do it again on a DD-- too many calories for very little feeling of fullness.

Pat, have a brownie!
AnnF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 03:21 PM   #4
Major LCF Poster!
 
Joedi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: England
Posts: 1,481
Gallery: Joedi
Stats: 180/131-135/133 5' 5.5" 40 y/o
WOE: Maintaining on Juddd
Start Date: Made Goal on 23/10/2011 - Stats updated daily
DD For me!

B - Iced coffee - 55 cals
L - Chicken noodle soup & 3/4 DD OMM - 135
D - Tuna Salad & portion stewed rhubarb - 131
S - Coffee With Coffee mate - 30
Carrot sticks with 1 T salsa - 36
Protein shake made with 1 scoop powder, and 1 T cocoa powder - 112
1 stick sugar free gum 4

Total:
485 cals
11g fat
31g carbs
61g protein


Finding DD's quite easy now....the secret for me is lots of snacky food, as filling as possible!
I am delighted that I have no drop in energy...I have MORE energy on this WOE...I was so weak on very low carb...real muscle weakness...the kind where you can hardly walk up hill!
hugs
Jo
x
Sounds like everyone had a good day, so far...off to check out the recipe thread...I need more DD recipes!
__________________


"Eat today for the clothes you want to wear tomorrow!"
Joedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 03:27 PM   #5
Way too much time on my hands!
 
SoHappy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 17,912
Gallery: SoHappy
Stats: obese/slimmer
WOE: JUDDD!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnF View Post
Another DD. I'm still a bit surprised that the scale showed me a pound down after the crazy high carb UD I had yesterday!

Today's menu:

B: Treated myself to a Starbuck's Venti Skim Dry Cappuccino (130)
L: Large romaine salad with mushrooms, shredded carrot, cucumber, celery and alfalfa sprouts & fat free Italian dressing (98)
D: The usual chicken and broccoli stir fry (356)

Calories and cabs: 584/27

That leaves me 66 calories for a snack if I need it later.

The cappuccino was a treat, but I probably won't do it again on a DD-- too many calories for very little feeling of fullness.

Pat, have a brownie!
LOL Thanks. Now that I have not only permission, but your actual urging.. (you were urging me, right..) I might have just a *teeny tiny* square of one.

DH and I stopped by Starbucks a couple of time recently to have a nice coffee while we waited for our car to have some service work done. Can't remember what we ordered. Is a cappucino the one that is mostly like drinking foam?

And I'm not too surprised about you eating a higher carb day and still losing weight. You seemed to be aghast, but I thought to myself... *Is that all she's eating?* LOL Truthfully, you're doing a wonderful job here. I think you are going to be enjoying a bit wider range of food while still being able to lose weight, maintain weight, and normalize metabolism and return all appetite signals to normal. Have fun with it!
SoHappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 04:10 PM   #6
Senior LCF Member
 
AnnF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: NYC
Posts: 654
Gallery: AnnF
Stats: W:218/172/165 - H:5'9.5" - Age 55
WOE: LC
Start Date: July 28, 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoHappy View Post
LOL Thanks. Now that I have not only permission, but your actual urging.. (you were urging me, right..) I might have just a *teeny tiny* square of one.

DH and I stopped by Starbucks a couple of time recently to have a nice coffee while we waited for our car to have some service work done. Can't remember what we ordered. Is a cappucino the one that is mostly like drinking foam?

And I'm not too surprised about you eating a higher carb day and still losing weight. You seemed to be aghast, but I thought to myself... *Is that all she's eating?* LOL Truthfully, you're doing a wonderful job here. I think you are going to be enjoying a bit wider range of food while still being able to lose weight, maintain weight, and normalize metabolism and return all appetite signals to normal. Have fun with it!
Not only am I urging you, I am attempting to live vicariously through you!

Yes, a cappuccino is the one with tons of foamed milk on top. I love the foam!

As for my new WOE, I really think it will work. I just want to get through a few weeks and be able to say I KNOW it works!

As always your support is hugely appreciated. It's so nice to really feel that no question is too silly and to know that my concerns and fears are understood and accepted.
AnnF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 04:31 PM   #7
Major LCF Poster!
 
itsmeshelly01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Posts: 1,619
Gallery: itsmeshelly01
Stats: 260/150/162
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: eating lowcarb since 2005
DD for me and i needed it!!

Protein shake after my run this morning.
1 scoop protein, 1 cup almond milk 40 cals
1T coconut oil...have this everyday and i really dont even count it
2 boiled eggs 140
2 tuna muffins 120
half zucchini, 1 cup broccoli, half cucumber cut up to snack on 60
D- 1 can crab over spinach and romaine and 1/5 cup mushrooms, 1T 0 cal dressing, 1/2 T oil and vinegar dressing. 130

I made pork chops for the rest of the family and had a couple of bites. Its good, ill eat leftovers tomorrow!!!

About 600 or so...pretty good.
I was up my highest today from my carb up. Up a total of 4 lbs from it. If its gone by the end of the week and more i will do it again but if not i will do it every 2 wks.
UD tomorrow!!!
__________________
New grandbaby! Life is good!<img src=images/smilies/hugs_2011.gif border=0 alt= title=Hugs class=inlineimg />
itsmeshelly01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 06:12 PM   #8
Why wait, just do it NOW!
 
Beeb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: A REAL Jersey Girl!!
Posts: 12,061
Gallery: Beeb
Stats: Then: 162.4 Now: 158 :( Darn Holidays!!
WOE: No Diet = No Stress! Just eating healthy!
I hesitate to post my menu because of a recent attack to my integrity on the Main Lobby and my thread titled: "I Now Crave NOTHING". A poster came onto our daily menu threads and was questioning my food choices, implying I was not being truthful about stating I eat "wholesome, unprocessed foods". I feel violated and spied upon!

I will say this is a DD and I have eaten 773 calories/62.67g carbs.

I had salad, melon, white bean chicken chili to name a few things. I will post in future days but I don't feel comfortable doing so now because of what has happened on that thread.
__________________

A man asked Gautama Buddha, "I want happiness." Buddha said, "First remove "I," that's Ego, then remove "want," that's Desire. See now you are left with only "Happiness.”
Beeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 06:56 PM   #9
Senior LCF Member
 
AnnF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: NYC
Posts: 654
Gallery: AnnF
Stats: W:218/172/165 - H:5'9.5" - Age 55
WOE: LC
Start Date: July 28, 2012
I hope you'll keep posting your menus and sharing your wisdom, Linda. There are a lot of us who count you as an inspiration.
AnnF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 07:09 PM   #10
Senior LCF Member
 
darlingnikki's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 667
Gallery: darlingnikki
Stats: start 225/ now 132.2/ goal 125 ??? Height 5'3"
WOE: JUDDD and HCG (not at the same time)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnF View Post

Today's menu:

B: Treated myself to a Starbuck's Venti Skim Dry Cappuccino (130)
whats a dry capp?
darlingnikki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 07:10 PM   #11
Senior LCF Member
 
darlingnikki's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 667
Gallery: darlingnikki
Stats: start 225/ now 132.2/ goal 125 ??? Height 5'3"
WOE: JUDDD and HCG (not at the same time)
Quote:
Originally Posted by beeb View Post
I hesitate to post my menu because of a recent attack to my integrity on the Main Lobby and my thread titled: "I Now Crave NOTHING". A poster came onto our daily menu threads and was questioning my food choices, implying I was not being truthful about stating I eat "wholesome, unprocessed foods". I feel violated and spied upon!

I will say this is a DD and I have eaten 773 calories/62.67g carbs.

I had salad, melon, white bean chicken chili to name a few things. I will post in future days but I don't feel comfortable doing so now because of what has happened on that thread.
hugs
darlingnikki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 07:14 PM   #12
Senior LCF Member
 
AnnF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: NYC
Posts: 654
Gallery: AnnF
Stats: W:218/172/165 - H:5'9.5" - Age 55
WOE: LC
Start Date: July 28, 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by darlingnikki View Post
whats a dry capp?
Oh lordy... this is a pet peeve with me! A lot of coffee houses just pour hot milk into the coffee and then spoon some foam on top, which is a latte with foam-- NOT a proper cappuccino. A real cappuccino is espresso with foam on top and no liquid milk.

Anyway, I learned that if you ask for it "dry" there is a better chance of getting it made the way it should be.
AnnF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 07:17 PM   #13
Senior LCF Member
 
darlingnikki's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 667
Gallery: darlingnikki
Stats: start 225/ now 132.2/ goal 125 ??? Height 5'3"
WOE: JUDDD and HCG (not at the same time)
oooohhh I get it so a nonfat dry capp will have less carbs and cals!
darlingnikki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 03:08 AM   #14
Major LCF Poster!
 
Joedi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: England
Posts: 1,481
Gallery: Joedi
Stats: 180/131-135/133 5' 5.5" 40 y/o
WOE: Maintaining on Juddd
Start Date: Made Goal on 23/10/2011 - Stats updated daily
Don't stop posting your menus beeb!
Remember "those that mind don't matter....and this that matter don't mind!"
Hugs
Jo
X
Joedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 03:14 AM   #15
Senior LCF Member
 
AnnF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: NYC
Posts: 654
Gallery: AnnF
Stats: W:218/172/165 - H:5'9.5" - Age 55
WOE: LC
Start Date: July 28, 2012
darlingnikki, well, I just like them made that way.
AnnF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 11:01 AM   #16
Why wait, just do it NOW!
 
Beeb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: A REAL Jersey Girl!!
Posts: 12,061
Gallery: Beeb
Stats: Then: 162.4 Now: 158 :( Darn Holidays!!
WOE: No Diet = No Stress! Just eating healthy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joedi View Post
Don't stop posting your menus beeb!
Remember "those that mind don't matter....and this that matter don't mind!"
Hugs
Jo
X
Beeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:59 PM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.