Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   Its WEDNESDAY! What Are You Eating Today? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/735541-its-wednesday-what-you-eating-today.html)

Joedi 09-14-2011 03:18 PM

Its WEDNESDAY! What Are You Eating Today?

Today was a DD...I was extra hungry for some reason...the 2 hours at the gym burned 360 cals according to ************, which didn't help the tummy rumbles! Still managed to stay under 500...though it was a close thing!

B - Gluc pud made with protein shake - 71

L - Shirataki chicken noodle soup - 68
High fibre muffin & 1/3 cup stewed rhubarb - 51

S - 100g carrot sticks - 26
stick of sugar free gum - 4

D - Mixed salad with tuna & walden farms dressing - 133
Toasted 1/2 parmesan l/c l/f omm - 59

S - Diet hot choc made with water & extra tsp cocoa powder - 47
1/2 rhubarb cinnamon omm - 33
bottle s/f sparkling apple water - 6

Total
498 cals
9g fat
38 carbs
51 protein

Hope everyone had a great day, up or down!

hugs
Jo
x

Beeb 09-14-2011 03:21 PM

OH NO! I started this thread for today and now we have 2 of them! :doh: I'm sorry, I didn't mean to jump in on you, Joedi!

I feel bad and hope we can get the 2 threads together somehow. :dunno::cry:

Won't do this again, will wait for you to start......so sorry again! :console:

Joedi 09-14-2011 03:39 PM

dont be daft!:hugs:

I should have looked before posting this one:blush:

I am never sure WHEN to post, as my timeline is a good few hours ahead of most everyone on this forum..:laugh:

In fact...it is now 11.30pm here..so I have shown myself up in being a slacker :hyst:

Next time I will check b4 posting...or post earlier! And PLEASE, feel free to post the thread if I havent...saves me remembering! We will just have to check both threads to see who is eating what ;)

Hugs
Jo
x

muffin_maiden 09-14-2011 03:55 PM

Dinner was 3 cups of cabbage sauteed in bacon drippings with 2 scrambled eggs, 8 strips of bacon, and a shake made of canned pumpkin, unsweetened almond milk and spices.

I had a snack of two popcakes and two wedges of laughing cow. Came to approximately 750 calories.

itsmeshelly01 09-14-2011 04:59 PM

DD for me today

Protein shake. 1 scoop protein with half cup almond milk. 110 cal
Atkins bar. 180 cals
Tuna pouch. 70 cals
Cucumber and half an apple. 60 cals
Dinner was all planned and then my SO wanted subway
I got a big salad with baby spinach, tomato, jalapenos,
Banana peppers, a little onion and grilled chicken
No cheese and I used 0 cal dressing at home. I took half
Of the chicken off and used it for an omelet for tomorrow. 175 cals?

Came in a little higher than I wanted to be but not by much. I'm trying to stay at 600 and I was a little over. Didn't do bad.

If I eat what I have planned tomorrow I will come in at 1700 calories. That is looking better. I added some more fat and more protein.

Beeb 09-14-2011 07:17 PM

So I ended up eating from my freezer all day! :doh::D Had a left over half a Rubin sandwich w/fries for lunch and then add left over BBQ ribs and onion straws for dinner. Not the healthiest meals on the planet but just felt like a grab, reheat and go kind of day. I had a little too much caffeine today, too so I'm drinking water now to make up for it. When I drink coffee/tea I always need to make it "light" which means I'm drinking a bit too many calories using my half and half today, also. :down:

Only veggies today was a small tomato salad I had and an apple. :doh: Had a Skinny Cow Caramel Truffle Ice Cream Bar and some SF chocolate, too. I just went to "not good choices" hell in a hand basket today! :stars:

DD tomorrow so I'm up on the veggies and will be eating much lighter on the starch carbs, that's for sure! Sometimes I just look forward to my DDs to "clean up my act"!! :o

Calories are coming in at 1341, even with all the "crap" I ate. I'm over stuffed and feeling :sick: so it's time for bed!

Again, THANK THE POWERS THAT BE FOR A DD TOMORROW!!! :up: