Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   STUCK ON JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/733794-stuck-juddd.html)

Beeb 09-03-2011 01:39 PM

STUCK ON JUDDD

OK, so I changed the words to the lyrics some, but I think you all will get the idea!! (Taken from Lionel Richie's song: Stuck On You)

:sing: (beeb singing)

I'm stuck on JUDDD
I've got this feeling down deep with JUDDD that I just CAN lose
Guess I'm on my way
Needed a friend
And the way I feel now I guess I'll be with you 'til the end
Guess I'm on my way
I'm mighty glad to stay

I know, I'm losing my mind alone with the pounds :stars::doh::laugh: but I just couldn't help myself today!! :p:D

SoHappy 09-03-2011 01:51 PM

:sing: Singing along with Beeb! Stuck on JUDDD... :sing:

(Glad you came over to the... Dark Side. :eek: Oh, the horror of counting calories.)

OH, and congratulations on all the weight loss again! :laugh:

Yeah... Stuck on JUDDD... :sing:

Elena 09-03-2011 02:01 PM

I'm brand spanking new here.. what's JUDD?

Joedi 09-03-2011 02:15 PM

Lol! Yes, counting calories again....who would have thought it!

On DD's, I am like Scrooge...hunched over my iphone ************ app, feverishly counting the calories...double checking them, and swapping around food items to squeeze out an extra calorie or two!

Mind you..i am nearly as bad on my UD's...lol! (but on those days I feel more like Bill gates, very calorie "rich")

Hugs
Jo
x

Joedi 09-03-2011 02:17 PM

Oh, and I like your song Beeb!
Are you still doing your 700 DD and relaxed UD's?
Are you going to go into maintainence mode, now you are at goal?
Hugs
Jo
x

SoHappy 09-03-2011 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elena (Post 14972760)
I'm brand spanking new here.. what's JUDD?

You are new here, aren't you. Only sayin' cause it's been hard to avoid those BEEB posts all over the place! :laugh:

Anyway, you're totally and completely welcomed here if you'd like to join us on JUDDD...

the Johnson Up Day Down Day plan... ... JUDDD.

This plan is simple to do, works like a charm, and is outlined in the very first post of this thread, and can be done using any foods you like to make your meals of, low carb or at whatever level you like to keep to.

Hope you'll join us!

Beeb 09-03-2011 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joedi (Post 14972787)
Oh, and I like your song Beeb!
Are you still doing your 700 DD and relaxed UD's?
Are you going to go into maintainence mode, now you are at goal?
Hugs
Jo
x

I just "adjusted" my DD to 850 for maintance and I'm going to see how that goes. This week will tell what, if anything I need to tweak to stay around that 143 number! ;)

You and SoHappy have lovely voices, BTW.....like your singing!! ;):D

Rachelocity 09-03-2011 04:04 PM

Awesome singing! And I'm enjoying being part of the... uhmmm... Supremes? The JUDDDettes?

Next song: I'll bust out a little Rebecca Black. Warning: This contains LOL Speak.

It's JUDDD Day, JUDDD day, cycling my fud day, everyone's looking forward to the weigh-in, weigh-in...
JUDDD Day, JUDDD day, sizing down the JUDD way, everyone's looking forward to the weigh-in,
Cycling, cycling (Yeah!) cycling, cycling (Yeah!), JUDDD JUDDD JUDDD JUDDD!! Looking forward to being at goal!

SoHappy 09-03-2011 04:10 PM

:laugh:

Sing it, Girl! LOL

Beeb 09-03-2011 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachelocity (Post 14972971)
Awesome singing! And I'm enjoying being part of the... uhmmm... Supremes? The JUDDDettes?

Next song: I'll bust out a little Rebecca Black. Warning: This contains LOL Speak.

It's JUDDD Day, JUDDD day, cycling my fud day, everyone's looking forward to the weigh-in, weigh-in...
JUDDD Day, JUDDD day, sizing down the JUDD way, everyone's looking forward to the weigh-in,
Cycling, cycling (Yeah!) cycling, cycling (Yeah!), JUDDD JUDDD JUDDD JUDDD!! Looking forward to being at goal!

I LOVE THIS!! :love::hyst::clap::up: