Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2011, 01:17 PM   #31
Way too much time on my hands!
 
SoHappy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 17,879
Gallery: SoHappy
Stats: obese/slimmer
WOE: JUDDD!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachelocity View Post
Can't wait to see that day, Pat! I may have to strut!
Yeah, you may have to post pictures. I promise I won't show a soul.
SoHappy is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2011, 06:06 PM   #32
Major LCF Poster!
 
Doggygirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: IL
Posts: 1,564
Gallery: Doggygirl
Stats: 204/183.8/152
WOE: A72
Start Date: This time: 7/23/14
I'm jealous. I want droopy grannypanties like Rachelocity(tm).



DG
Doggygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 03:33 AM   #33
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Rachelocity's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Montreal
Posts: 8,154
Gallery: Rachelocity
WOE: Fitbit/My Fitness Pal
Start Date: Every day I'm shuffling
It's not as fun as it sounds. Okay, it is lots of fun. And it looks kinda hip-hop, with the sagging and the butt-drooping and everything. But what's really really fun - and with this I am really gonna make you jealous - are the deepening hollows in my clavicle. This is really working, and I am looking forward to stepping on the scale tomorrow at weigh-in!
Rachelocity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 07:16 AM   #34
Way too much time on my hands!
 
SoHappy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 17,879
Gallery: SoHappy
Stats: obese/slimmer
WOE: JUDDD!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachelocity View Post
It's not as fun as it sounds. Okay, it is lots of fun. And it looks kinda hip-hop, with the sagging and the butt-drooping and everything. But what's really really fun - and with this I am really gonna make you jealous - are the deepening hollows in my clavicle. This is really working, and I am looking forward to stepping on the scale tomorrow at weigh-in!
Laughing at the *hip-hop*...

And the lovely hollows in your clavicles. The gorgeous play of light and shadow on a woman's shoulders and throat.. if you don't have any hollows at your clavicles, you can't pull of that look.

Your photo shoot is going to be fabulous!
SoHappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 09:08 AM   #35
Why wait, just do it NOW!
 
Beeb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: A REAL Jersey Girl!!
Posts: 12,062
Gallery: Beeb
Stats: Then: 162.4 Now: 158 :( Darn Holidays!!
WOE: No Diet = No Stress! Just eating healthy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachelocity View Post
It's not as fun as it sounds. Okay, it is lots of fun. And it looks kinda hip-hop, with the sagging and the butt-drooping and everything. But what's really really fun - and with this I am really gonna make you jealous - are the deepening hollows in my clavicle. This is really working, and I am looking forward to stepping on the scale tomorrow at weigh-in!
What are clavicles and with all this hip-hop you WILL be showing us updated, fabulous pictures REALLY soon!
Beeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 09:24 AM   #36
Way too much time on my hands!
 
SoHappy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 17,879
Gallery: SoHappy
Stats: obese/slimmer
WOE: JUDDD!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by beeb View Post
What are clavicles and with all this hip-hop you WILL be showing us updated, fabulous pictures REALLY soon!
Those are the *collar bones*.. those lovely bones that can be seen lying on both sides, extending across the front of us, to either side and below our throats.

On lovely slim women (and men too, of course) the hollow of the throat at the base of a slender neck, and the lovely slight dip, the slight hollow at the clavicles is gorgeous!
SoHappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 09:49 AM   #37
Why wait, just do it NOW!
 
Beeb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: A REAL Jersey Girl!!
Posts: 12,062
Gallery: Beeb
Stats: Then: 162.4 Now: 158 :( Darn Holidays!!
WOE: No Diet = No Stress! Just eating healthy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoHappy View Post
Those are the *collar bones*.. those lovely bones that can be seen lying on both sides, extending across the front of us, to either side and below our throats.

On lovely slim women (and men too, of course) the hollow of the throat at the base of a slender neck, and the lovely slight dip, the slight hollow at the clavicles is gorgeous!
OH, now I understand, thank you!! And I always thought those bones were freaky to me! I see these and think of VERY thin people, maybe too thin! It's so funny how we all see things in a different way, and I'm always amazed by this!
Beeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:33 PM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.