Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2011, 04:39 PM   #61
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: SoHappy
Stats: obese/slimmer
WOE: JUDDD!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by catjrow3 View Post
Thanks Paula, yes. I am scale obsessed too,... but.. I expect fluctuations, so while I will weigh every morning and usually every night after dinner, I expect a "jump" etc. I can usually gauge the next day though by the night weight, at least pretty close. But if over the course of a week I went down, I could take that too!! I would like it go down at least 2 lbs a week though and not sure if thats possible or not, not that its happening with HCG either, so what do I have to lose right?? hehehehe
You do remember that you are going to be eating HALF of the month at Up Day calories, right?

JUDDD isn't usually one of the fastest weight loss plans, from what I've heard from folks here and on other sites. Although there was a great gal here awhile back who really rocked it, and she lost at 10 and 11 pounds a month! If I remember correctly, she was doing 500 cal DDs, 1,500 cal UDs, with a single 1,000 cal MD each week. I believe she was diabetic, and had it in great control with her JUDDD, plus some other health problems, but she sure rocked the JUDDD.

I'm going to be keeping my fingers crossed real hard and look forward to seeing how you do. Now go enjoy your dinner with your DH.
SoHappy is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2011, 05:58 PM   #62
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: catjrow3
Stats: 240/177/150
WOE: NK - LCHF
Start Date: 05/18/2013 (restart of course)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoHappy View Post
LOL! If he makes the decision that works out well, he gets to be a hero and becomes a prince and you tell him how wonderful he is. And if he makes the decision and it doesn't work out so well, well... he owes you big! At least a nice bouquet!
Quote:
You do remember that you are going to be eating HALF of the month at Up Day calories, right?

JUDDD isn't usually one of the fastest weight loss plans, from what I've heard from folks here and on other sites. Although there was a great gal here awhile back who really rocked it, and she lost at 10 and 11 pounds a month! If I remember correctly, she was doing 500 cal DDs, 1,500 cal UDs, with a single 1,000 cal MD each week. I believe she was diabetic, and had it in great control with her JUDDD, plus some other health problems, but she sure rocked the JUDDD.

I'm going to be keeping my fingers crossed real hard and look forward to seeing how you do. Now go enjoy your dinner with your DH.
Thanks sohappy! We did go, and my whole meal was 550, so not off the charts... I did the lunch portion of mushroom ravioli and minstrone soup, and it was good!! Yes, I know that half of the days are up days, but I would think you should maybe still get to lose 2 lbs a week, right?? LOL Maybe not... but that would be great if so!! Mine will be 500 on down days and maybe 2000 on UD, although it says 2500... I think that sounds insane!! and maybe a mid day as well, with maybe 1200-1300??? Tomorrow had better be a down day, although today I have only had 1350 with my "out" dinner included. Might have 100 more tonight but that should do it! so i am not sure what my official day should be, todays weight? and next Friday? I was at a new low this morning for me lately, Not my lowest by far, but lowest in a while. I think I will go with that and keep you updated on how it goes! I might still use HCG on DDs too...
catjrow3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 06:14 PM   #63

Quote:
..........Mine will be 500 on down days and maybe 2000 on UD, although it says 2500... I think that sounds insane!! and maybe a mid day as well, with maybe 1200-1300???..........
I think that sounds like a really good place to start. Something down from what the JUDDD calculator set out for you, and still pretty decent for the amount of exercise you do every week. You can always adjust up or down from this starting point if you need to.

Sounds like you have a nice day today. And it sounds like you are feeling better today too. Glad of that for you. Have a great evening!
Old 09-02-2011, 09:07 PM   #64
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
I think the daily weighing might be hard for me too. I have been weighing daily and w/ the hcg plan that's the key to the success of keeping the weight off. But, between the UD's and DD's and weight training I know the scale will be up and down daily. I will probably keep track of it, and record it, but only "count" the weight weekly. I will give it a good solid month and see how it goes.

I'm not expecting to drop serious weight. I'd like to lose about 4 lbs in a month. I think that's reasonable. We'll see. I like the idea and the research I've done on the calorie cycling.

Jeanie-:hiya" Good to see you!! I see you're doing a Super Charged Atkins. What is that? I hope it's going well for you. Sorry JUDDD wasn't the right fit.

We've all experimented w/ many plans. Beeb's right, the plan that works for you is the best one!

I'll likely do my JUDDD plan LC. May add some higher carbs on my UD's. I'm looking forward to the experiement!!

SoHappy-you're screen name is perfect for you!! you're such a positive supportive person. I look forward to being a loser w. you .

Have a great weekend ladies!! I'm done my CD and look forward to some eating this weekend!! Little staycation on Sun-Mon and will likely make Monday my first UD! Looking forward to it!!
julieboolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 06:06 AM   #65
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: BonnyLass
Stats: 285/163/135
WOE: low carb/starch blockers when needed
Start Date: 73'low carb 4evr.Never fell for low fat
sounding out the alarm

This week has not been going as well as I had hoped. So far:
M- 1121, T- 786, W- 1787, Th- 1376 and Friday- 1367.
Good news is by keeping track on ************, days where I thought I had totally blown it were really pretty salvagable, so even when we are "blowing" it it pays to keep track. A lot of nervous, mindless eating and I really don't know why. My schedule has changed dramatically but that is no excuse. Hopefully things will balance out.
I am working at the Buffalo Wing Fest this week end. That might work out for me, nothing but wings, not a carb in sight!
BonnyLass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 06:56 AM   #66
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning ladies, well I ended up adding some french fries to the mix last night, just cuz I had not had them in so long, could not chew them very well, but mushed through some, and of course, up this morning 2.2 lbs.. I will be okay, DD today for me, and i will hope for the best with this. I will try to stay pretty low to make up for the eating out and the french fries

I have running this morning too, but since I still should have most of that fuel in me, I should be fine! I run in the mornings... I will think about my UD to keep me fueled to try this new program! Hope you all have a great Saturday!
Old 09-03-2011, 12:54 PM   #67
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Joedi
Stats: 180/131-135/133 5' 5.5" 40 y/o
WOE: Maintaining on Juddd
Start Date: Made Goal on 23/10/2011 - Stats updated daily
my second UD today..and BOY have I eaten well!

I will post what I had..constructive critisism and advice welcome...crys of "what a hog!" not quite so welcome!

B - coffee with HWC
2 egg yolks (left over from yesterdays DD egg whites)
1 oz feta cheese

L - 6 baby plum tomatoes
20g cheddar cheese
2 cups blueberry green tea

D - 1 Thai grilled chicken breast (from Dana's 1001 LC recipes)
Thai peanut sauce (from Dana's 1001 LC recipes)
Mexi Cauli Rice (from Vanessas site - Healthy Living How To)

S- 1.5 Blueberry muffins.............also from Vanessa's site..you rock girl!
Coffee with coffee-mate
1 oz pork scratchings
1/2 a chocoperfection bar

I cant remember the last time I enjoyed a day of food so much...I was in the kitchen ages...but it was worth it..DH and DS enjoyed the home cooking too.

As to the damage ..according to My Fitness Pal it was:

1592 cals (though I would say more like 1692...due to my licking the bowls when making the peanut sauce, and the muffins! lol!)
Fat 111g
Carbs 32g (net) (still sticking to low/moderate carbs)
Protein 93g

The JUDDD website gives me just under 700 cals DD and just over 1800 cals UD...this averages out at 1250 cals per day....which, funnily enough, is what My Fitness Pal reckons my daily weight loss in take should be! (It keeps telling me off for eating too little on my DD's, and scolds me for overeating on my UD's...)

Have spent the day adding recipes into ***...I find it quite relaxing...but then, I am a bit weird!

Must admit...I did feel a little guilty at all the yummy food I have eaten, but then again, I suppose thats what DD's are for. I think those of us with a "diet" mentality can accept eating very small amounts, but struggle with letting go and eating larger ones!

Now..if I could just get over the hunger on my DD's...I could get to like this plan!

hugs to everyone!
jo
x

"Eat today for the clothes you want to wear tomorrow!"
Joedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 01:28 PM   #68
Big Yapper!!!!

Jo-LOL! I don't consider your UD all that high!! I can really indulge, don't get me started! . It's great you feel decadent on your UD's. Your DD's will be that much more tolerable.

Cat-sounds like a good UD to me . You've been drinking your meals for so long, enjoy those fries!! It'll come right back off.

I'm back from the gym and beat. It's a good beat but still weak and sore. I'm sure tomorrow will be even more fun!! We're going to my mom's for lunch today, church tomorrow morning then water park baby!! Will be a fun weekend. Hope the scale is kind to me even w. several restaurant meals out. We'll see.

Have a great weekend!
Old 09-03-2011, 01:30 PM   #69
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonnyLass View Post
This week has not been going as well as I had hoped. So far:
M- 1121, T- 786, W- 1787, Th- 1376 and Friday- 1367.
Good news is by keeping track on ************, days where I thought I had totally blown it were really pretty salvagable, so even when we are "blowing" it it pays to keep track. A lot of nervous, mindless eating and I really don't know why. My schedule has changed dramatically but that is no excuse. Hopefully things will balance out.
I am working at the Buffalo Wing Fest this week end. That might work out for me, nothing but wings, not a carb in sight!
I'm new to this, but your numbers look like they're supposed to. maybe your down days Th and Fr were too similar? How's the scale treating you? Your DD T was great. I am not looking forward to the DD's but I guess that's part of it. Hope the hunger is minimal at least.

I'm coming in from a "at least maintain" perspective on this Alternate day diet. If I lose, def. bonus and a success, but if I can enjoy every other day eating what I want and maintain, that'll be pretty good to me too!
Old 09-03-2011, 01:53 PM   #70
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: firefighterlady
Stats: 270/257.6/170 5'11 26yrs
WOE: Juddd
Start Date: august 2011
Had a horrible dd yesterday!! met with one of my old friends who got back from the marines. Had 400 calories right before meeting him for a drink. Had 2 dirty martinis (I was allowing myself considering it was a special occasion) needless to say after only consuming 400 I WAS BLOTTO so embarrassing I had to call a cab...I should know better lol and boy am I paying for it today (and gained a lb! Boo!)
firefighterlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 02:32 PM   #71

Hi, Everyone. Having a rainy but pleasant day here in Iowa, lots of college football on the TV, managed to get the car repair done and PAID for (hip hip hooray), and have a big pork shoulder roast in the oven with cabbage, carrots, and potatoes in with it. Pot roast. (And maybe a bit of potato will find its way onto my plate this evening.

I'm ending the 2 days Down and 1 Up Day experiment, as of this evening in time for pork roast! LOL I think maybe you lose a smidge faster on that rotation, but it wasn't enough for me to be willing to give additional Down Days to the rotation.

Definitely much easier and more pleasurable to just be allowed to follow each DD with a glorious UD. I'm not usually having too much trouble keeping my eating within my calorie limits, so it just wasn't worth it. And it wasn't really anything that would *teach* me anything about how to eat. I don't think I need that much moderating to compensate for my UDs.

The other thing is that I really feel pretty strongly about pounding UD calories up against that ceiling pretty often, counterbalanced by having the DDs to balance out the overall calorie count, because I think that is what has helped rev up my metabolism over how slow it used to run. Keeping calories too low never was much of a help to me, but pounding high calories balanced against very low calories has worked absolute magic for me! I want that UD calorie ceiling up as high as it can possibly go in balance with the low DDs. Not overpowered by double the DDs, which doesn't seem to help the metabolism.. just trying to slow it back down again.

Hope you're all having a good day. I'll read more this evening.
Old 09-03-2011, 03:13 PM   #72
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Hi, Everyone. Having a rainy but pleasant day here in Iowa, lots of college football on the TV, managed to get the car repair done and PAID for (hip hip hooray), and have a big pork shoulder roast in the oven with cabbage, carrots, and potatoes in with it. Pot roast. (And maybe a bit of potato will find its way onto my plate this evening.

I'm ending the 2 days Down and 1 Up Day experiment, as of this evening in time for pork roast! LOL I think maybe you lose a smidge faster on that rotation, but it wasn't enough for me to be willing to give additional Down Days to the rotation.

Definitely much easier and more pleasurable to just be allowed to follow each DD with a glorious UD. I'm not usually having too much trouble keeping my eating within my calorie limits, so it just wasn't worth it. And it wasn't really anything that would *teach* me anything about how to eat. I don't think I need that much moderating to compensate for my UDs.

The other thing is that I really feel pretty strongly about pounding UD calories up against that ceiling pretty often, counterbalanced by having the DDs to balance out the overall calorie count, because I think that is what has helped rev up my metabolism over how slow it used to run. Keeping calories too low never was much of a help to me, but pounding high calories balanced against very low calories has worked absolute magic for me! I want that UD calorie ceiling up as high as it can possibly go in balance with the low DDs. Not overpowered by double the DDs, which doesn't seem to help the metabolism.. just trying to slow it back down again.

Hope you're all having a good day. I'll read more this evening.
Good thoughts SoHappy (whats your first name by the way??). I like the idea of way at the upper limit of calories followed by the lower lows on DD, and I hope that works for me too. My metabolism is totally screwed anymore I think. I am having a heck of a time today on the DD, more mental than actual hunger, but should come in under at least 600, but currently 400 before dinner!! Maybe I will go to bed early! LOL Looking forward to tomorrow already!! I think actually about your saying higher end to lower, I might go a bit higher than planned tomorrow to 2200 instead and then adjust down if I need to. I can use full fat fage instead of the 0% fat and that will bump the calories without eating anymore food than normal! I hate college football, and it seems to be the rage today! Hope you enjoy it. Its cool here in Colorado too, and I am loving it! We have 3 st. bernards and we walk them 1 mile twice a day and this weather is so much nicer to do it in than the 95+ we have had recently!! Will check back with you ladies later, and hope everyone is having a nice Saturday'!
Old 09-03-2011, 05:59 PM   #73

Full tummy. The pork roast supper turned this into an UD in a flash, cause some potato did wind up on my plate along with the carrots and cabbage, with the succulent pork and tons of melted butter. I usually don't overeat, but did this evening. Do you kinda' think I fully intended to have some potato tonight when I was peeling those spuds mid-afternoon to put in the roasting pot? LOL

I have just tried to add a signature in my profile here, but I don't know how to do it. So if this doesn't show up down below... my name is Pat.

I'm in the process of planning out my menu and calorie counts for a DD tomorrow. Going to fry up a whole bunch of 0 calorie gluc tomorrow.

Editing: Hey, the signature name appeared. It worked!
Old 09-03-2011, 06:31 PM   #74
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Full tummy. The pork roast supper turned this into an UD in a flash, cause some potato did wind up on my plate along with the carrots and cabbage, with the succulent pork and tons of melted butter. I usually don't overeat, but did this evening. Do you kinda' think I fully intended to have some potato tonight when I was peeling those spuds mid-afternoon to put in the roasting pot? LOL

I have just tried to add a signature in my profile here, but I don't know how to do it. So if this doesn't show up down below... my name is Pat.

I'm in the process of planning out my menu and calorie counts for a DD tomorrow. Going to fry up a whole bunch of 0 calorie gluc tomorrow.

Editing: Hey, the signature name appeared. It worked!
Hey Pat!! I like sohappy too, it fits you well, but nice to know the names too! I have just finished my evening walking and my calories are coming in at about 533 and my weight tonight was nice and low, so maybe a loss in the morning. That would be nice, and I get to eat!! Yeah!! What is "going to fry up a whole bunch of 0 calorie gluc tomorrow??" I have gluc powder on order from netrition, should be here soon, but the only thing I know its good for is thickening stuff right? Shakes and gravy type stuff?? Going to do HIIT running tomorrow morning, so hard and fast short intervals, thought it better to wait until UD for that!! Hope you have a good evening, gonna go relax before hitting the bed early tonight!!
Old 09-04-2011, 05:02 AM   #75
Major LCF Poster!

Morning all!
First of all CONGRATULATIONS to Beeb! You made goal... And actually ENJOYED losing the last few lbs.... That isjust awesome, and I amso pleased for you! The best thing is, you will have no temptation to go wild eating all the foods you have felt you have been missing.... cos you are already eating them! :-)

Pleased to meet u, Pat! It is nice to have a name to put to that smiling face, tho sohappy DOES suit you.... So would " sopositive" and "sohelpful" lol!

It is great to see that I am in good company starting this woe this month. I so hope it works well for all of us.

Personally, I like low carb, but it doesn't like me much! Feel very weak with little energy and a very sloooow loss!
Hopefully juddd with give me the boost I need!

DD for me today.... All planned out on ************ to give me the biggest bang for my 700 cal buck!
I have the gym today too, so fingers crossed!
Actually, I feel more positive about today's DD, for some reason... I was SO scared of DD's at first!
Have a great day everyone, see u this evening!
Hugs
Jo
X
Old 09-04-2011, 05:38 AM   #76

Quote:
.......... What is "going to fry up a whole bunch of 0 calorie gluc tomorrow??" I have gluc powder on order from netrition, should be here soon, but the only thing I know its good for is thickening stuff right? Shakes and gravy type stuff??..........
One of the things I make using gluc powder is my General Tso's sauce, because I love Asian-style food so much, and I love this sauce on both meats and veggies. I just LOVE that stuff! BUT... I've also made the occasional batch of just General Tso Glucomannon Sticky Dumplings *stuff*... and by this, I can only tell you that you stir some sauce into a bunch of powder, and *fry* it up, chopping it into chunks as it cooks up, until it turns into globs of gooey sticky chewy sweet & spicy General Tso dumpling-ish *stuff*. Chewy without being rubbery, nearly ZERO calorie filling meal! I'll stir in some cooked broccoli, carrot slices, onion and pepper ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joedi View Post
..........Personally, I like low carb, but it doesn't like me much! Feel very weak with little energy and a very sloooow loss!
Hopefully juddd with give me the boost I need!

DD for me today.... All planned out on ************ to give me the biggest bang for my 700 cal buck!
I have the gym today too, so fingers crossed!
Actually, I feel more positive about today's DD, for some reason... I was SO scared of DD's at first!..........
There are several of us here who have found that doing strict low carb didn't produce the weight loss or the appetite suppression or the energy & strength that we had hoped for, counted on, and need to see happen! Some of us even gained weight. But JUDDD gave us the benefits we were desiring, and here we are, slimmer and more vibrant and feeling better than we have in years!

Today is going to be a DD for me too, and I'm just finishing up my meal planning in ******, which is the program I started in several years ago, so I'm well used to it and it's got all my history in there. I'm going for a 500-calorie day today, and want to include a big evening milkshake in that too, so going to hold all the meals down low.

Have a great day, Everyone! A golden morning here, and cool this early.

Last edited by SoHappy; 09-04-2011 at 05:40 AM..
Old 09-04-2011, 07:40 AM   #77
Major LCF Poster!

Morning ladies!
So I woke up to a loss of 1.2 from my low weight on Friday morning, (or down 3 from the up weight of the UD) so that felt pretty good. Of course the final numbers will count on Friday morning of next week, but it made my day either way. Now, I read many of you dont wake up hungry, but boy oh boy, I am hungry this morning! REady to eat too, since its my UD. Hope I have a similar experience with my next UD after my next DD and having a loss in the morning like this one! That would so make me happy!!!

Pat, thanks for sharing the "fried" gluc powder thing, sounds ?? interesting?? LOL I like chicken stir fry and crab wontons, and thats about it from chinese food. But i LOVE those ones.. I can do a pretty healthy stir fry at home, but the wontons are not the same without deep frying them!

Joedi, glad you are not scared anymore of the DDs. I did HCG for so long they dont scare me, just dont excite me!! The UDs now that excites me!! Still planning what to eat today!! I have started ************, and I have used many of the online calculators, and i just love this one! I love the barcode scanner, sooooo cool!!!! I think i will stick with this one for a while now! Anyway, glad to hear you are both off to a good start and hope you have a great Sunday. Anyone got any good plans for Monday (Labor day?) Well, Joedi probably does not celebrate that in England... My hubby is English, hails from Manchester area! Has been here now though for 12 years..
Old 09-04-2011, 09:58 AM   #78
Why wait, just do it NOW!

Gallery: Beeb
Stats: Then: 162.4 Now: 158 :( Darn Holidays!!
WOE: No Diet = No Stress! Just eating healthy!
HEY PAT!!! So nice to have a name besides your well suited SoHappy! Nice to meet you......again!

UD today and I'm planning steak and lobster tails on the grill, DBF will have steak and shrimp on the grill. LOTS of salad because I have SO much product in my fridge! I kinda went crazy with the local farm stands lately and over bought! Need to use it up because I have several days when I'm going to be on the run and won't be eating home. AND the greatest part is the times I'm in Atlantic City (3 days this week ) 2 of them are UDs so I can enjoy the buffet I want to go to! Then on my DD I will be heading home, so no problem staying on plan then, either!

I was up .8 pounds this morning BUT I had a few drinks this weekend and THAT will do it to me every time, I have found! I know this, so I don't freak on the scale in the morning. YES, I'm a daily weigher, always have been. I feel it helps to keep me honest!

Hope all of you JUDDDers out here have a great Sunday and I'm SO excited to see so many new faces!
With breakfast and lunch so far I have in 455 calores, leaving me with 1153 for the dinner and the rest of the day. I LOVE UDs!

A man asked Gautama Buddha, "I want happiness." Buddha said, "First remove "I," that's Ego, then remove "want," that's Desire. See now you are left with only "Happiness.”
Beeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 10:11 AM   #79
Major LCF Poster!

Well, no labour day here... But last day of school hols, so dh and u are taking ds's out for lunch. There's a local Greek restaurant.. Just oPened, and I have been drooling over the menu for the past two days!
Not sure how I will work out cals n carbs, a lot of guesstimation I expect. Still it is an UD, maybe a VERY up day! Lol!

Hugs
Jo
X
Old 09-04-2011, 10:22 AM   #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joedi View Post
Well, no labour day here... But last day of school hols, so dh and u are taking ds's out for lunch. There's a local Greek restaurant.. Just oPened, and I have been drooling over the menu for the past two days!
Not sure how I will work out cals n carbs, a lot of guesstimation I expect. Still it is an UD, maybe a VERY up day!
Lol!

Hugs
Jo
X
And this ^ ^ ^ is why we do JUDDD!

Go and enjoy. As you say, just do your best to guesstimate accurately, try not to go overboard too badly, and tomorrow you'll be doing another DD, and you can make it a tight one, and count on JUDDD to be a very forgiving way of eating.

If you don't go off track too far, too often, you won't get off track too badly.
Old 09-04-2011, 10:27 AM   #81

Quote:
So I woke up to a loss of 1.2 from my low weight on Friday morning, (or down 3 from the up weight of the UD) so that felt pretty good. Of course the final numbers will count on Friday morning of next week, but it made my day either way. Now, I read many of you dont wake up hungry, but boy oh boy, I am hungry this morning! REady to eat too, since its my UD. Hope I have a similar experience with my next UD after my next DD and having a loss in the morning like this one! That would so make me happy!!!
And this is a loss of 1.2 pounds after eating some French Fries? Nice going!

It takes awhile for your appetite meter to get reset to JUDDD. But most of us find after a little bit, we're not really any more hungry on an UD than we ever would have been on any normal day, even though it's following a DD.

Enjoy your UD today. Enjoy your lovely meals.
Old 09-04-2011, 11:36 AM   #82
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: dazygyrl
Quote:
Hi, Everyone. Having a rainy but pleasant day here in Iowa.
HEY! may i ask where in I-O-WAY you are?? i live in iowa too!! you can pm if you'd rather. or not tell me at all....was just curious. :blush:
dazygyrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 12:40 PM   #83
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

i'm soooo looking forward to getting going with JUDDD. i was going to make today my last dosing day with hhcg. but had a nice 1.2lb whoosh from yesterday! woot! so don't really want to halt my losses if i'm getting on a losing spree again. lol! so will wait to see what tomorrow's weight is. today is the minimum number of VLCD's so i can either keep going or stop tomorrow. will see what tomorrow brings...

cathy...were you still on hcg when you decided to move to JUDDD? if so, how long had you been dosing?
Old 09-04-2011, 12:47 PM   #84
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Lbibclc
Stats: 231.8/132 54/5-6
WOE: Primal/HHCG
Start Date: August 2009
beautiful day here. I am still having dizziness and headache although my BP is normal for me. So no DD for me until I feel right. I really think I have a virus.
Lbibclc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 01:13 PM   #85

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazygyrl View Post
HEY! may i ask where in I-O-WAY you are?? i live in iowa too!! you can pm if you'd rather. or not tell me at all....was just curious. :blush:
I'm over in the Cedar Rapids part of the state! Hi, Neighbor!
Old 09-04-2011, 01:18 PM   #86
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

aw, man! i'm cleeeeear on the other side of the state about an 35 min east of council bluffs.

to you too!
Old 09-04-2011, 01:36 PM   #87
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: JoLi
Stats: 194.5/194.5/160
WOE: SBD
Start Date: 6/2/14
Medium day today. Yesterday's DD was very long. Last night I was craving something crunchy and salty. I had some room in my numbers so I had a few wheat thins. Down days are hard. I love meat and having to restrict it is hard. Even on up days it burns a lot of calories. Today I have to choose between KFC original recipe chicken breast or the grilled. I really love the orginal recipe. But to have the other stuff I want today in small proportions I'm going have to make a tough decision. But, I am losing and want to continue to do so, so I'm going to choose the grilled. But of course I may falter when it actually comes to it. :-)
I'm going to do an official weigh in on Tuesday morning. I will have been one week on JUDD. It is pretty much an O.K way to lose weight.
Hope everyone is having a good weekend.
Old 09-04-2011, 01:53 PM   #88
Big Yapper!!!!

Hi guys!!

Cat-yeah for your loss!! That's encouraging!!

Pat-glad to hear your appetite figures it out. Mine is kicking in like crazy lately.

I decided to just jump in to JUDDD. Had a good day yesterday, about 1900 cals, introduced some carbs and hummus. I'm up 2.4lbs. I'm doing a DD today. Just had a burger for lunch, no bfast, gonna' have a steak for dinner. Likely come in close to 1000 cals today. I guess that won't be as low as I should go. I'll have to figure it out. Next DD I'll go for lower calorie foods. Methinks som planning is in order here

Dazy-good to see you here. I'm glad you're here and hope you stabilize well.

Liz-feel better. I've been lightheaded more lately myself. I think it's the weight training. Maybe my metabolism is speeding up.

Thanks again for this great thread and sharing all your input and support. Looking forward to hopeuflly losing with you all!

Have a great Labor Day. Just an excuse to swim and BBQ, but I'll take it .
Old 09-04-2011, 01:58 PM   #89

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazygyrl View Post
aw, man! i'm cleeeeear on the other side of the state about an 35 min east of council bluffs.

to you too!
Hi, anyway! LOL

We're still neighbors.
Old 09-04-2011, 02:11 PM   #90
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Hi, anyway! LOL

We're still neighbors.
for sure! fun to have a fellow corn field dweller here with me.