Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2011, 08:08 AM   #361
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Doggygirl
Stats: 204/183.8/152
WOE: A72
Start Date: This time: 7/23/14
Maryo - thanks for your feedback. The idea of waiting until later in the day to eat on DDs is what intuitively feels right for me, and I appreciate knowing that others succeed with that strategy. So that is definitely mine for now. I am still thinking about the UD/DD rotation as it pertains to my schedule. I think I'm going to try it "as is" this week just alternating days "per the plan." Then next week I will end up on the rotation that in my mind, seems like it might work better. I guess that will be the best way to figure out which way I really want to go - experience it both ways and then choose.

Marie, a month of CA and "down south" in Jan/Feb sounds like a wonderful plan! It's raining here right now but I'm still hoping to walk between raindrops. We had such a hot summer - was it well above average for you too? - and now that it's cooler, I'm really enjoying being outside. If the weather stays crap all day, I will do a resistance bands workout. I've been really hit and miss with exercise lately as my eating program fell apart. Time to pull it all back together!!!

I'm trying to remember which of you posted this - sorry I am not able to give proper credit. But on one of the threads, someone was saying that many of us (certainly me!) are just not able to "eat normally" and need structure. I am definitely that! Left to my own devices it's just...well....crazy. I eat crazy, feel crazy, act crazy. I like the comfort of structure, but not SO much that it triggers deprivation rebellion. Wow. Sounds complicated. I wish I was just a normie who naturally adjusts eating based on body needs. I'm not one of those though - so no point wishing about it!

Had a very nice UD breakfast. I really gave myself permission to pick anything. That felt good. Funny that what I picked ended up being reasonable (but not ultra low) carbs, and about 500 calories. (Cheese/veg Omlette with my beloved low sugar ketchup on it, bacon, 1/2 grapefruit)

I'm really excited to have hope again that I can find a way of eating that will be satisfying and liveable AND allow me to be at a healthy weight.

Hope everyone is off to a good start today!

DG
Doggygirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2011, 08:12 AM   #362
Major LCF Poster!

Oh - Marie I forgot to mention...

The tracker I use (Life Form) has some flexible reporting and one of the things I like to do is record my weight every day, but not really think about it much until the end of the week when I look at the "average." So I am planning to continue daily weighing just to make sure I have "data" to work with down the road. I plan to only update my stats here once a week based on average weight for the week. That is the best way I've found to keep tabs on the real trend line. I think that will work great with JUDDD.

DG
Old 09-18-2011, 08:22 AM   #363
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Cruzcrzy
Stats: 183/138/130-135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doggygirl View Post
Oh - Marie I forgot to mention...

The tracker I use (Life Form) has some flexible reporting and one of the things I like to do is record my weight every day, but not really think about it much until the end of the week when I look at the "average." So I am planning to continue daily weighing just to make sure I have "data" to work with down the road. I plan to only update my stats here once a week based on average weight for the week. That is the best way I've found to keep tabs on the real trend line. I think that will work great with JUDDD.

DG
I forgot to mention I use fit day for tracking. I have not been using their weight tracker feature, but, I think you have a good idea. I will start doing that too. I am the JUDDD guinea pig for my hcg friends so I am still reporting into them on another daily thread I participate in at the Playground Forum.

Dh and I walked up to the grocery store. We each came back with 2 bags so that was a nice workout. I stocked up on my 2% fage yogurt. I was eating the full fat, but, I need to start saving the calories. I also picked up some gluten free rice crackers. They were marked down to 99 cents and thought they would be nice with some hummus or Aldi brand laughing cow cheese that I have.

The BEACH is my HAPPY PLACE.

Cruzcrzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 01:01 PM   #364
Why wait, just do it NOW!

Gallery: Beeb
Stats: Then: 162.4 Now: 158 :( Darn Holidays!!
WOE: No Diet = No Stress! Just eating healthy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maryo View Post
I think someone who regularly goes out on weekends or has a lot of social engagements might have a harder time alternating because it'd be tough if the DDs kept falling on days when you had to eat out or be at a party or other event.
Not at all! I eat out Friday, Saturday and sometimes Sunday and manage to always find a way to eat from the menu on my DDs. Sometimes I have Friday and Sunday as DDs and sometimes I only have Saturday, depending on how the rotation is falling, but even so I just pick places that have lower calorie options. I can eat almost anywhere, which I proved last night on my Saturday DD. I ate at my fav dance club and ate well. Had a half a "healthy" wrap with grilled chicken and veggies and a nice side salad. I bought my own homemade salad dressing to help with the cals and also asked them to not put in the black beans that were suppose to go in the wrap.

I personally like the "every other day" rotation, it's just simpler for me, and I also know I can throw a medium day in there if my DD is here and I'm stuck somewhere that NOTHING is going to be a fit in calories for that day.

And thus is the miracle of JUDDD! It's ALWAYS doable for me!!

Cruzcrzy, nice to have you on board!! Like you and Doggygirl, I also have a beagle and she is getting up there, almost 10 and I see her slowing down and it's very hard to watch. She is not eating like she usually does so I'm thinking a trip to the Vet is in order. She also has a big fatty deposit, or at least that is what I've been told by a Vet tech client it is, that is by her front leg and I'm wondering if maybe this is giving her a problem. We will see when you visit the Vet in the next week or so. Intending for the best, though!

A man asked Gautama Buddha, "I want happiness." Buddha said, "First remove "I," that's Ego, then remove "want," that's Desire. See now you are left with only "Happiness.

Last edited by Beeb; 09-18-2011 at 01:07 PM..
Beeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 04:28 PM   #365
Major LCF Poster!

beeb, I really hope your Beagle is OK! Not eating right is always a scary sign. Buck had many of those fatty lumps for years - those were never a problem for him. Let us know how the vet trip goes whenever you make it, OK?

Well, today has been more like an "up up and away day." Not completely out of control like I am capable of, but about 300 calories more than I planned.

I'm not going to flog myself over it. I am going to go with the flow - this program is new to me and I will give myself permission to learn my way with it! I will keep tracking and weighing and then adjusting as time goes on.

I am a little nervous about DD tomorrow since I am home all day. BUT...I need to learn how to have a DD at home without running to the kitchen every 5 minutes. I really did fine on Saturday fasting until late afternoon, so that is what I am planning for tomorrow as well. I know if I start eating early, it is more likely to increase my hunger than decrease it.

I ordered the JUDDD book but it won't be here for a few more days. So I've been googling a lot of into about JUDDD, Intermittent fasting, and Alternate Day fasting - lots of this stuff based on the same pool of research it seems. One of my favorite blog posts was Dr. Eades about his and Mary's experience with alternate day fasting. He astutely pointed out that to do 24 on / 24 off does NOT mean eating one day, sleeping, not eating at all, sleeping, eating, etc. That is actually way less than 24 hours eating, and way more than 24 hours fasting. When he and Mary did it, they would stop eating just before 6PM one day, and fast until 6pm the next day. So eating would be dinner, breakfast, lunch, lite dinner, fast through the night and until dinner the next day.

He said their biggest challenge was dealing with their social schedule. He said they felt fine and had good results otherwise.

I don't have such busy social calendar LOL! So I should be just fine somewhere between JUDDD (which to my knowledge, does not specify meal timing, just calories for the DD) and what the Eades did in terms of "alternate day fasting."

Well, I hope everyone is having a good day!

DG
Old 09-18-2011, 05:13 PM   #366

Lucky me, I have no social schedule either, LOL!! I'm really not sure how my UP day is going. I've definitely taken in more carbs than typical that is for sure. I don't feel out of control, but, feel like perhaps I should be feeling that way, lol. It's hard to explain, lol. I am going to put off eating as long as possible tomorrow also. I'm not sure how that will work since I walk first thing in the morning around 6am or 7am, and typically have protein of some sort after I return. I DO want to give this program a fair try, but, I do have some fears and concerns. One day at a time! I have NO doubt this program works, it is just a matter of if it will be a good fit for me.

Beebs, I hope your beagle is okay. It does sound like a trip to the vet may be in order since she has not been eating like she use to. It could just be her age. Does it seem like she lost any weight?
Old 09-19-2011, 01:07 AM   #367
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: momof3heathens
Stats: 388/315/150
WOE: Atkins/JUDDD/IF?
Start Date: Always a startdate
Well having good days and not so good days but finally have to admit that ovulation plays a huge role in my binges. Today is 14 days in and unexplained all day long binge(no arguing with kids, everything going fine as fine can be for someone who is piss broke, lol), no real pain to complain about, yada yada yada and suddenly out of the blue a huge binge started. Took a look at my last TOM and sure enough it was 14 days in when I had another binge. I will be definitely looking into tracking that info much better to be prepared. Yikes yet another thing to keep up with. Thankfully I have enough hair that pulling it out in frustration ain't that noticeable,lol.
momof3heathens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 05:38 AM   #368
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: paulabob
Stats: 204/124.6/110 49%/27.4%/20% 5'2"
WOE: Atkins/hHcg/Optimal whatever works
Start Date: restart March '10
Well, we have no social schedule but the kids and DH want to eat plenty of junk over the weekend - and that's too difficult for me to see in the house on a down day.

Momof3 Yes, ovulation gives me so much hunger. I first discovered that on hcg protocol. On Atkins it didn't matter - I could eat all I wanted on those hungry days. I can't track mine very well either as my cycle can vary from 23 to 36 days - and the ovulation hunger is generally at the start of ovulation not at the end and harder to track. I have no PMS hunger or anything like that to worry about.

Up 2.6 after the weekend. Indulged a bit too much in carbs and excess calories. Hopefully will be back off in a few days!

Planning fish for lunch and "taco" salad for supper.
2012 lowish Optimal calories, June25th 132.6/124.6/110
paulabob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 05:46 AM   #369
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning JUDDD Buds! Marie, I'm so glad to have a fellow traveler sharing the schedule! We can do DD2 according to plan! I too am planning to get a walk in today and I am holding out an option to have a protein shake (160 cals) after if I feel like I'm woozy or anything. If I'm still doing fine, I will continue to wait until dinner (which will probably come early - I'm thinking 4PM or so).

Mom of 3 - your avatar is so funny! Sounds like you have figured out a really important trigger. I think knowing what is underlying the problem is half the battle. Now you can formulate a plan.

Well, I have my first midterm tomorrow so I better hit the books. Have a good day everyone!

DG
Old 09-19-2011, 05:48 AM   #370
Major LCF Poster!

X-Post - Hi Paula! I have a hard time being around a lot of junk food and leaving it alone too. No kids, but a DH. They are just big kids, right?

Here's to all of us who are on DD having a clean DD today.

DG
Old 09-19-2011, 06:00 AM   #371
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: dazygyrl
fellow former hcg'ers in this thread...need your advice....i am one week into P3. do you think i should do a full 3 weeks of straight P3 before starting JUDDD? didn't some of you just jump right into JUDDD from HCG?

and to all you lovely JUDDD'ers.
dazygyrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 07:00 AM   #372
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazygyrl View Post
fellow former hcg'ers in this thread...need your advice....i am one week into P3. do you think i should do a full 3 weeks of straight P3 before starting JUDDD? didn't some of you just jump right into JUDDD from HCG?

and to all you lovely JUDDD'ers.
Unless you think your metabolism has slowed down...I think you can jump right in. I cycled quickly between rounds and it didn't hurt me until about 6 months into things. So I took a full six weeks this last time...but my metabolism is definitely slowed from a year ago (or maybe from the weight loss so hard to tell!).

It looks like there are lots of us hcg'ers coming over and looking for a "gentler" plan!
Old 09-19-2011, 07:15 AM   #373

Hi Carrie, I completed 3 weeks of P3 and about 8 days of P4. I was just ready for a change, so here I am!

Hey DG, I am sipping on a protein shake. I just got back from my walk. Later I will have some 2 percent greek yogurt, but, hope to hold off as long as possible.

Looks like Monday is a DD for alot of us . I'll be back later for more personals.
Old 09-19-2011, 08:34 AM   #374
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: catjrow3
Stats: 240/177/150
WOE: NK - LCHF
Start Date: 05/18/2013 (restart of course)
Howdy ladies!!

I am like Paula and overdid on the weekend! Up and that sucks. I did a DD yesterday and going to do another one I think today. Or at least pretty low if not a DD. I might eat 100 or 150 more than yesterday. Hoping to recover all that lost ground. I tend to bloat up terribly when I eat too many sweets and carbs, such as this weekend. It was like "biscuit" weekend. I had biscuits twice on Saturday, and all that processed white flour and such does not sit well, and pancakes too! more flour!! Lordy!

Hope everyone else has a great Monday and is doing better than moi!!
catjrow3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 08:47 AM   #375

Morning JUDDD BUDDDs! I screwed up my schedule somehow and need to throw a medium day in here today (1000 cals) to get the schedule back on track! Have NO idea how this schedule malfunction happened, but because of the miracle of JUDDD it is easily fixed!!

Hope everyone has a good UD or DD today!

Last edited by Beeb; 09-19-2011 at 09:36 AM..
Old 09-19-2011, 09:07 AM   #376

Gallery: SoHappy
Stats: obese/slimmer
WOE: JUDDD!!!
Good Morning, fellow JUDDD BUDDDs! I'm having a DD today. Still a couple more pounds I want to get off, so going to stay pretty tight and true.

Have the bed stripped and remade, laundry is going, ready to start dusting and vacuuming around here. DH went to work out and then coffee with his old cronies, so that gives me most of the morning.

I think today I'll spend a bit of computer time between each of the rooms getting cleaned. I haven't been here nearly enough this past week, and I miss you guys when I don't spend enough time here. This is such a good bunch!
Old 09-19-2011, 09:47 AM   #377
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulabob View Post
Unless you think your metabolism has slowed down...I think you can jump right in. I cycled quickly between rounds and it didn't hurt me until about 6 months into things. So I took a full six weeks this last time...but my metabolism is definitely slowed from a year ago (or maybe from the weight loss so hard to tell!).

It looks like there are lots of us hcg'ers coming over and looking for a "gentler" plan!
honestly i haven't a clue if my metabolism is slow, fast, high, low, up, down... how does one really know that?

i think i may give it a try and keep the carbs out for a couple more weeks before experimenting with some of those. so basically just LC JUDDD. i'd like to lose a few more, but don't think a round of hcg is called for...i'd like to see what i can with JUDDD and losing the last few.
Old 09-19-2011, 09:51 AM   #378
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: halos
Stats: (275)256/240/140
Start Date: 9/24/2013
Good Morning ,

Weekly weigh in this morning.....ta da...down 2 pounds. It's a start. I am still retaining fluid so will have to watch the salt closer. Also ate way too many refined carbs last week. I am allowing myself good carbs (squash, sweet potato) but trying to stay away from the junk.

I fluctuated a full 5 pounds during the last week so you newbies don't get discouraged if you see a higher number on the scale from time to time.

I do Sunday-Tuesday-Thursday as my down days every week. That works best for my schedule. Already I am seeing a diminished appetite on UD's. If I understand Juddd right it is important to have a large calorie difference between the UD-DD to rev the metabolism (Is that right?) I want every advantage I can get.

I need to follow Pat's example and do a good house cleaning...probably not going to happen today.LOL My poor house. I visited my alzheimer people yesterday and that always takes an emotional toll. Also visited one cancer patient in the hospital. Today I just want to read, relax and play some time wasting games.

Have a great day everyone.
Old 09-19-2011, 10:03 AM   #379
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

you talked me into it, paula...and marie...will do LC style for a couple more weeks and then maybe play with some non-veggie/fruit carbs. i think i'll make today a down day. i had coffee with HWC this morning and just now at a full fat GY and an apple (rather large one). so unless i am starving later on, i will call that good for the day, food wise. or if i do need something later this evening it will be very low cal.

here we go!

on second thought....i think an UD today...i want M-W-F to be UD's and T-Th-S to be DD's with Sunday being a MD.

Last edited by dazygyrl; 09-19-2011 at 10:06 AM..
Old 09-19-2011, 10:48 AM   #380

Hi, dazy and halos! I just wanted to respond to your posts about metabolism and the calorie spread, etc.

Truthfully, I think most of us here on LCF have slower metabolisms. I think that's a huge reason most of us ended up overweight and here. At least.. if we are more than just slightly *overweight*. If we have gained enough fat that we have passed on into the obese catagory, that's a real good sign that our metabolism now sucks!

As we age, face a thyroid slow down, various things that we can't control or have little control over, it's somewhat inevitable that metabolic slowdown will happen a bit, but for so many of us here, we helped it along by dieting at low calorie level, holding our intake down, always down, forever down, until we pretty much managed to set our metabolisms down at that level. Folks can notice it happening when at first the reduced calories bring on weight loss, and then loss slows, and finally may even stop, all when they are still eating at that lowered calorie level! EEK! Their metabolism was triggered to slow down to match the level of available calories. It's sometimes quite a bit harder to get it revved back up!

With JUDDD, we cut calories drastically on one single day, but well before that low calorie level can trigger a metabolic slowdown, we have raised the calorie level the following day and are feasting. So.. no need for the metabolism to slow down.. plenty of food available. We laugh and say it's a way to *Have our Cake and Eat it Too*.

And as we go along, we can begin to push upward on that UD calorie ceiling, increasing it a bit more and a bit more, until we find that we are actually eating a whole lot more calories than we've been able to do in years!

Eat too high on UDs, too soon, and it'll be hard for JUDDD to do much for you, just like if you use Up Days as an excuse to eat wonderfully, but don't keep your DD calories as low as they should be kept. That is haphazard and doesn't result in much JUDDD Magic.

But follow your rotation of days, respect your calorie ceilings on both UDs and DDs (most of the time..) and JUDDD will allow you to eat foods that you've missed and wanted to be able to taste again, JUDDD will transform and strongly help to normalize your appetite and hunger levels, and for most of us, it will nudge our metabolic function up a couple of good notches, and that's a blessing beyond the foods you get to include in your menus.

I don't know anything about the hcg protocol other than what I think I've come to understand from a bit of reading here at LCF. But glad to have you here.
SoHappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 05:39 PM   #381
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: BonnyLass
Stats: 285/163/135
WOE: low carb/starch blockers when needed
Start Date: 73'low carb 4evr.Never fell for low fat
Well, back up to 145 but I am not feeling disheartened as I haven't been dieting, just taking huge amounts of medicine and trying to get well for now. I am still taking steriods but have begun weaning(you must taper off), should be starting on an inhaled steriod next week. Hopefully the inhaled steroid does not have the same side effects as the pills. Even so, I am feeling so much better as far as my illness goes, just feeling kinda puffy and water logged from the drugs. I've been doing a lot of reading on inflammation and anaphylaxsis and I think I am going to get serious about my vitamins and supplements.From things I've read, herbs and spices seem to help, Tummeric, cinnamon, should be easy to incorporate those items into my diet, and although I make every effort to keep away from artificial dyes and colors I know they can be triggers for attacks. For the next few weeks if I didn't make it I'm not eating it! It's funny though, my most recent attack "just happened." I hadn't eaten yet or excercised , the cause of the attack was listed as undeterminent/environmental. One good thing, the attack was finally listed as "anaphylaxsis" and not asthma. For years I've been telling doctors the two things are not the same, it was nice to finally have someone listen and agree(insurance makes it important to really make sure things are coded correctly in your charts).
Hope I don't gain too much more, I've been doing so well and these setbacks do take their toll.

Last edited by BonnyLass; 09-19-2011 at 05:40 PM..
BonnyLass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 06:04 PM   #382

My gosh, BonnyLass, you've really been going through so much lately. I'm so sorry. And I sure do hope that the inhaled steroid won't cause the water retention that the pills do. But you're feeling better now? Boy, I sure hope so.

As to diet, well that's something that is going to probably be in our futures for the rest of our lives, so you can pick that back up when you're ready again. I mean, as far as the weight loss part of it. And with a focus now of just eating good quality food and no added ingredients and any of the weird chemical additives, I hope you are feeling better fast.

Hang in there. Hope you have a great evening!
Old 09-19-2011, 06:37 PM   #383
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: halos
Stats: (275)256/240/140
Start Date: 9/24/2013
BonnyLass- wow sounds like you have had a rough time. Hope you feel better soon. That steroid induced gain will leave...at least you know what caused it. I have allergies, but not severe like yours. I just get hives. Odd it coming on without a known cause. Hang in there. Hugs.
halos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 09:41 PM   #384

Bonnylass.......... I sure hope you are feeling better REAL soon!

Halo....WTG!!! 2 pounds!! Rocky JUDDD!!

Dazygyrl!!

I'm LOVIN' all the new JUDDD BUDDDs here!
Old 09-19-2011, 09:45 PM   #385

Quote:
Originally Posted by beeb View Post

Halo....WTG!!! 2 pounds!! Rocky JUDDD!!
How did I miss this great news?!!! Way to go, halos! Two pounds gone!
Old 09-20-2011, 04:55 AM   #386

Good morning friends!

I made it through my first real down day. I say real because I decided last minute on Saturday to start so I was at 1000 calories. Yesterday my goal was 500-800 and I landed at 485. I think my prior experience with 2 rounds of hhcg and the 500 calorie days helped me get through it. I also found that a few dill pickles helped too. I had a very nice drop on the scale this morning. I realize it won't stick, but, it will help me make good healthy choices today for my up day. I start a weight training class today, and that is also a good incentive for good choices. It will meet on T/TH, for 8 weeks. I don't know if I will walk my 3 miles on these days or not.

Have a great day ALL!
Old 09-20-2011, 05:25 AM   #387
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

good morning! first UD yesterday. ended the day 27 cal over my limit. weight the same as yesterday though. DD today. going to keep cal between 465 - 560 which is 25-30% of my UD total.

hope you all have a great day!
Old 09-20-2011, 05:39 AM   #388
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazygyrl View Post
honestly i haven't a clue if my metabolism is slow, fast, high, low, up, down... how does one really know that?
Oh, my weight loss slowed dramatically. The rate dropped to less than half of what it was. Like it was on Atkins...on Atkins if I ate more than 1500 calories a day (low carb), I gained weight. I was over 200 pounds at the time so you could tell something wasn't right with me. hcg fixed it all for me...during 2010, then something shifted. I don't think you've had time yet to wreck yourself with overdieting.

Down 1.2 of my 2.6 weekend gain after my down day. Ready for an up day!
Old 09-20-2011, 05:48 AM   #389
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: E.W.
Stats: 312/310/ a lot less
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: restart again 10/27/2014
Bonnylass I hope you get all the way over this soon. A couple of months ago I also
had an allergic reaction to something. It just irritated eyes and the skin around my eyes.
I was lucky that some antihistimine eye drops took care of it if it hadn't it would have
been steroids too. Today is a DD for me so I might have some cabbage soup and a few
low carb veggies.
E.W. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 08:26 AM   #390
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: catjrow3
Stats: 240/177/150
WOE: NK - LCHF
Start Date: 05/18/2013 (restart of course)
Bonnylass, hope you feel better and all gets back to normal soon!!!

Halos, congrats on the 2 lbs!!

Cruzcrzy, nice start off!! Gotta love drops on the scale too!

Paula, Its great that things "fixed" with HCG!! Not sure if they fixed me or not, but geez, I cannot figure myself out anyway!! LOL

Dazy, nice to see you here hun. Not too bad 27 over!! WTG! You know the drill with the DDs and the low calories, but at least this time you can eat whatever for the 500 calories, does not have to be chicken!!! LOL Give Noah a hug for me!! I think about him every morning!!

I had 2 DDs (well, one very low DD 450 and one higher like 900 DD) to try to get back down and still up 3.8 from my lowest. I also started weight training last Monday, so I think a little bit of my problem is water retention, but still. UGH!!!! Makes me want to cry! I am not "restricting" the carbs on the UDs as I want to eat what I like and see if I can lose, but this week is no testament to a successful plan at all!! But I am plugging along!! Hoping that things settle down for me, after a great first week, a bad second week, I would like a "settled" third week!!!
catjrow3 is offline   Reply With Quote