Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2011, 02:31 PM   #1
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: JoLi
Stats: 196/191.5/160
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: 8/19/14
Night shift worker her, started yesterday

Started with a down day yesterday. No problem. I have my plan set for today. I plan on having my big meal for dinner. I have other "snacks" planned in for the rest of the evening. My problems is I work two nights a week, 7p-7a. I usually eat a meal at about 2am. I'm not sure I should quit eating at midnight and start my down day or spread out my up day food to cover the 2:00 meal. I go home and go directly to bed until about 2pm so having a down day meal when I get up is no problem.
Am I making too much of this?

Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2011, 02:49 PM   #2
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: SoHappy
Stats: obese/slimmer
WOE: JUDDD!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoLi View Post
Started with a down day yesterday. No problem. I have my plan set for today. I plan on having my big meal for dinner. I have other "snacks" planned in for the rest of the evening. My problems is I work two nights a week, 7p-7a. I usually eat a meal at about 2am. I'm not sure I should quit eating at midnight and start my down day or spread out my up day food to cover the 2:00 meal. I go home and go directly to bed until about 2pm so having a down day meal when I get up is no problem.
Am I making too much of this?
Maybe.

When do you think of your *days* beginning and ending? For most of us, it's from when we first get up in the morning until we go to bed at night. You might just have to arbitrarily set the hours of your *day*, and then arrange your meals throughout that time period as you desire.

I have no doubt you'll get it figured out in a way that works for you. But after you've settled into a routine, let us know how you handled this problem. This might be a really big help to the next person who wants to do JUDDD, and also has some night shifts to work.

Wish I had something to offer that was of any real value. Sorry.
SoHappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 05:28 PM   #3
Why wait, just do it NOW!

Gallery: Beeb
Stats: Then: 162.4 Now: 158 :( Darn Holidays!!
WOE: No Diet = No Stress! Just eating healthy!
JoLi!! I agree with SoHappy. Start your day as you normally would. If you get up at 2 PM then your day starts at 2 PM and goes until you go to sleep. If some days are like "normal" days; up in am, sleep in pm then adjust that way.

I KNOW you will get it figured out down to the last minute and meal and I also would LOVE to hear how you are doing it!

So glad to have you on board!!!
Beeb is offline   Reply With Quote