Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2011, 04:48 PM   #31
Why wait, just do it NOW!

Gallery: Beeb
Stats: Then: 162.4 Now: 158 :( Darn Holidays!!
WOE: No Diet = No Stress! Just eating healthy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoHappy View Post
OK. Just finished counting out the cracker chips from one Fit & Active bag into little individual baggies. I get 12 servings of 11 cracker chips each for 37 calories.

Now I have to think up some fabulous toppings for these. I want these piled high with stuff, and looking really impressive, cause I'm thinking of how I could have a 100-calorie snack tray some evening while we watch a movie on TV.

Any ideas for totally low calorie "stuff" I could put on these? It looks like I need to top 11 crackers for 63 calories, so only about 5 or 6 cals each. It's going to be a challenge, but I think it can work somehow.
FF cream cheese is only 30 cals for 2 TBS. How about mixing 4 TBS with some herbs/spices in there to make a kinda spread? Or you can do a FF American cheese single and cut it into 9 pieces. I have Shop Rite singles that are 30 calories each. 2 singles would give you 60 cals and 18 pieces.

HTH
Beeb is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2011, 07:22 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoHappy View Post
Wow, Beeb! You seem to be getting some of the appetite suppression/regulation/normalization that often come with doing JUDDD in record time. Good for you. And enjoy your soup when the time comes, even if you don't finish it all.
Things always work fast on me; medicine, healing, food changes, etc. I guess I'm just blessed that way! Today was a great day, the soup was amazing and I ate way less than the 1/2 I intended to eat because I was just not hungry! I haven't felt this way since I started LCing again 1 1/2 years ago!

SoHappy, you were my inspiration for doing this and I will never be able to thank you enough!
Old 08-03-2011, 07:36 PM   #33
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: SoHappy
Stats: obese/slimmer
WOE: JUDDD!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by beeb View Post
Things always work fast on me; medicine, healing, food changes, etc. I guess I'm just blessed that way! Today was a great day, the soup was amazing and I ate way less than the 1/2 I intended to eat because I was just not hungry! I haven't felt this way since I started LCing again 1 1/2 years ago!

SoHappy, you were my inspiration for doing this and I will never be able to thank you enough!
LOL Glad you like it, but don't thank me. I'm just a messenger. I just happen to find this plan an ideal one for me and my physical needs and emotional wants. It seems to allow me so much freedom compared to any other eating plan I've tried. I don't feel that I abuse this plan by eating too much or too richly, but I sure do like having the much wider variety of foods available for my dining pleasure, and I'm certainly willing to do DDs to balance it all out.

At my age, I was just not able to eat fully any other way. It seemed like every day had to be scant and too much had to be eliminated. I didn't like that. It's not that the food wasn't good. It's that there wasn't much of it. Or if I ate too much, I gained weight. But JUDDD gave me back the kind of dining enjoyment and delight I was missing. I'm willing to do the DDs. *So not a big deal.*

I do hope it works well for you and continues to work well for you. It certainly couldn't be any easier to follow, that's for sure. And every time I am enjoying a rich coffee and cream with a fresh genuine French pastry for breakfast I'm happy to be on this plan all over again! (I can't even begin to tell you how sick of eggs I finally got. And I've never been a big bacon fan, so......)

Last edited by SoHappy; 08-03-2011 at 07:38 PM..
SoHappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 05:17 AM   #34
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: SoHappy
Stats: obese/slimmer
WOE: JUDDD!!!
Thursday morning. Already August 4th. Going fast.....

We're just about ready to head out, and I'm looking forward to seeing everybody. Four days of relaxation and fun. And undoubtedly four days of UP Days, as I'm not even going to try for any DDs. Maybe just throw in a MD for good measure, but that's as far as I'm going to go! I'll just try to keep everything under control - no UP, UP and AWAY days - and enjoy the meals in moderation.

You all be very, very good while I'm gone, even if I'm not. See ya' in a few!!!
SoHappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 05:37 AM   #35

SoHappy, you have the BESTEST time! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Good morning all!!

Up and about early today! I'm down 2.2 pounds since Monday morning weigh in and I'm just ECSTATIC!!!

It's an UD so I plan on having stuffed mushrooms for dinner with a big salad with this amazing coconut milk salad dressing I found the recipe for online. I posted it in the recipe room, go check it out!

Yesterday's DD was found be a lot lower in calories than I thought at the end of the day which gave me room last night to have a few fun things, like a Joseph's Lasash wrap sliced and baked in the oven to make crackers and some FF cheese slices to go on top of them.

I'm a HAPPY camper!! I can't believe the energy I have again!! I think the best part is I have enthusiasm again for my WOE, and that makes all the difference in staying on a plan or not to me!!

Everyone have a great day!!

A man asked Gautama Buddha, "I want happiness." Buddha said, "First remove "I," that's Ego, then remove "want," that's Desire. See now you are left with only "Happiness.”

Last edited by Beeb; 08-04-2011 at 05:38 AM..
Old 08-04-2011, 09:44 AM   #36
the condiment queen

Gallery: pooticus
Stats: 314/220.4/150
WOE: PersonalPlan
Start Date: Nov.20, 2007 (restart)
LOL Beeb, reading your experience and enthusiasm is soooo joyful for me! I'm so thrilled you are doing great with JUDDD! I truly love this plan too!!!

SoHappy, you are such an inspiration and encourager sweetie!!!! Have a blast on your trip and will miss you.

I so wish I could be doing JUDDD with you ladies right now! Maybe one day I will be able to again!!!

Beeb, how much weight do you want to lose? Your coconut milk dressing sounds really delish! Here's something I do even now when I'm not on JUDDD. Sometimes I use chicken broth and glucomannan as an oil replacer in any standard dressing recipe! Then I just squeeze a drizzle of olive oil over the top of my salad, so I have a tiny bit of fat on my salad to absorb the vitamins and minerals with. But the broth makes a great extender!

10/20/07-314; 11/26/07-275 Surgery - Tot.Hyst.; 08/5/10-275.0; 09/1-271.8-(Started JUDDD); 10/2-260.4; 3/1/12-231.0lbs 5/25/12-227.2lbs; 8/19/12-222.8lbs
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. ~ Philippians 4:13
pooticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 10:38 AM   #37
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: penguinpower
WOE: Thinking of trying NK
Have a wonderful time, SoHappy! I am an Aldi's shopper too but have never paid much attention to the chips and stuff - I am definitely going to check out those cracker chips and play around with some topping ideas.

Beeb, I am so thrilled to read about your progress. And I'd love to have your chicken soup recipe.

I had a wonderful time at the Josh Groban concert last night - what a voice. I didn't realize he also played keyboards and drums, and was writing music when he was only 12 years old. An amazing talent for sure.

We went to dinner at the TGI Fridays right at the convention center, and I had a "sizzling chicken and cheese" dish that had two smallish pieces of chicken breast on top of melted cheese, with some sauteed onions and peppers and roasted garlic. Mashed potatoes were the mandatory side dish (I ate half). Not sure what the calories were for that but since I had only eaten a few hundred calories the whole day up to that point, I am sure I did fine on that UD. No change in scale weight today.

DD today and so far all I've had is a few bites of a superlow cal muffin and coffee with Aldi's SF hazelnut creamer. It's still HOT and my appetite hasn't woken up yet today. I am intrigued by those who do partial fasts on DDs but I have recently started feeling unpleasantly light-headed if I go too long without eating (such as now). I never had blood sugar issues in the past but it seems like a low blood sugar feeling. I should go eat something I guess.
penguinpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 10:48 AM   #38
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Salamander
Stats: 5'0"- 43
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: Feb 08
I've been reading the last couple threads and would like to start JUDDD again next week.
Right now, I'm doing 'down day' eating for an entire week (well between 700-900 calories and under 30 carbs)- as a 'bootcamp', and little exercise. So far lost 3.4 lbs since Monday! I feel most comfortable at 101 lbs or less (I'm barely 5 feet tall and small boned) and I'm almost there. Weight was up to almost 105 which all shows up in the tummy.

Next week I would like to try M,W,F down days around 700-800 cals and up days of (?) 1600, unrestricted foods (except no grains or processed sweets).

I've tried JUDDD before and didn't succeed. I think I need to make sure I'm getting plenty of calories and protein on up days so I can handle the down days... does that make sense to anyone?

Any advice would be great.
Sally
Salamander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 12:04 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinpower View Post
Have a wonderful time, SoHappy! I am an Aldi's shopper too but have never paid much attention to the chips and stuff - I am definitely going to check out those cracker chips and play around with some topping ideas.

Beeb, I am so thrilled to read about your progress. And I'd love to have your chicken soup recipe.

I had a wonderful time at the Josh Groban concert last night - what a voice. I didn't realize he also played keyboards and drums, and was writing music when he was only 12 years old. An amazing talent for sure.
Penguin, I will post the recipe on the JUDD recipe thread for you. OMG, you went to see Josh Groban, too?!! I went on Tuesday in Newark, NJ! Where did you go see him? Isn't he just amazing and I felt like he treated all of us very special and made us feel right at home in that big arena! What a showman and amazing talent, like you said!
Old 08-04-2011, 12:11 PM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salamander View Post
I've been reading the last couple threads and would like to start JUDDD again next week.
Right now, I'm doing 'down day' eating for an entire week (well between 700-900 calories and under 30 carbs)- as a 'bootcamp', and little exercise. So far lost 3.4 lbs since Monday! I feel most comfortable at 101 lbs or less (I'm barely 5 feet tall and small boned) and I'm almost there. Weight was up to almost 105 which all shows up in the tummy.

Next week I would like to try M,W,F down days around 700-800 cals and up days of (?) 1600, unrestricted foods (except no grains or processed sweets).

I've tried JUDDD before and didn't succeed. I think I need to make sure I'm getting plenty of calories and protein on up days so I can handle the down days... does that make sense to anyone?

Any advice would be great.
Sally
Sally, I am doing EXACTLY the calories you are talking about for my UP and DOWN days. I'm finding it very easy because I plan my day the night before on my DOWN days and I stick to it, almost to the letter. No guess work then and I can play around with different foods to get the most out of my 700 calories for the day BEFORE the DOWN day comes and I'm a little hungry (I spend my calories poorly when I don't plan ahead). I made a big pot of veggie and chicken soup yesterday for my DOWN day, and what I planned to eat I only ate 1/2 of because it filled me up and I stayed full for a long time. On the UP days I'm just watching calories and carbs like I use to do on the LC WOE I had been doing up until this week. I have lost 3.6 pounds since Monday and I couldn't be happier!
Old 08-04-2011, 02:35 PM   #41
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: E.W.
Stats: 318/297/ a lot less
WOE: Fast5
Start Date: restart again 1/17/2014
There seem to be several diffeerent programs here that are sort of related like this JUDDD, fast5 intermitent fasting ect. Well I hapened upon another one. This is a study
about having a 12 to 16 hour fasting period with a 15 to 30 min exercise period half
way into the fast and having a low fat meal at the begining and end of the fast. Example
eat a low fat low glucemic index supper before 8pm exercise first thing in the morning
and also eat a low fat low glucemic index lunch. Real interesting thing is the people lost
as much during the second 6 weeks of this plan as during the first 6 weeks.

Exercise fasting - alt.support.diabetes | Google Groups
E.W. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 06:44 PM   #42
Senior LCF Member

Beeb,
We do have similar situations! Would you be my JUDDD BUDDD? I'm glad you are doing so well, it really gives me hope. You are totally right about planning ahead. I've been doing that this whole week.

I like the soup idea. I might make a big batch this weekend and freeze some in individual containers so it will last me a week or two of DDs. I bought radishes and celery and will try Leo's recipe for mock potato salad.
Old 08-04-2011, 08:52 PM   #43

Quote:
Beeb,
We do have similar situations! Would you be my JUDDD BUDDD? I'm glad you are doing so well, it really gives me hope. You are totally right about planning ahead. I've been doing that this whole week.

I like the soup idea. I might make a big batch this weekend and freeze some in individual containers so it will last me a week or two of DDs. I bought radishes and celery and will try Leo's recipe for mock potato salad.
JUDDD BUDDDS WE ARE!!!! I feel like you are in my head because that is EXACTLY what I did with the soup! I ate 2 servings and put the other 5 away for later use!! Glad to have you here with us (me) and I'm excited to hear your progress!!!
Old 08-04-2011, 11:31 PM   #44
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: momof3heathens
Stats: 388/315/150
WOE: Atkins/JUDDD/IF?
Start Date: Always a startdate
So other than her saying my hair was too dark she didn't do much in the way of irritating me. Yes I did eat what I normally wouldn't have due to having no control over the menu. It was a Chinese Buffet with only 6 choices. I did take a bunch of veggies but they were so under cooked it was barely edible.

Today I have over eaten by approx 500 calories on my down day so close to 1000 calories. Do I consider this a medium type of day and would I go back to a down day or up day tomorrow?
momof3heathens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 08:29 AM   #45
Senior LCF Member

Yay Momof3, sounds like you escaped without much harm! 1000 cals would be an excellent MD. You can do either UD or DD tomorrow - check out your upcoming schedule and see what would work best for you.

Beeb, we saw Josh in Pittsburgh. I didn't know you had gone either lol. I had gone expecting to enjoy it, but did not expect I would be blown away - and yet that is exactly what happened. I've become an even bigger fan now! One funny moment was, when he asked a couple who had been married for 41 years their secret for staying married, the husband hemmed and hawed for a bit and said "true love, I guess." The wife said, "Patience" and the whole arena roared.

I had a great DD yesterday but still no movement on the scale. I am not liking this plateau but what are ya gonna do.

Thanks for posting the soup recipe. I love soups and will make that for sure - I've never had hominy so will get some in order to try it out exactly as written. Right now it's a little too hot for me to be in a soup mood.

Happy JUDDDing everyone!
Old 08-06-2011, 10:46 AM   #46

momof, I agree with penguin. Look at your schedule and pick another down day. I have adjusted my schedule to have at least one Medium Day because that is just how it's going to be anyway on the weekends for me. Friday night will be the Medium, Saturday the Up and Sunday a Down Day, then the rest of the week will follow after Sunday. It sounds like you did your best when with the family and you should be proud. Family (mother's especially) are terribly stressful and some Mom's are just very selfish (my Mom's calls me names all the time and says everything is ALWAYS my fault and I do NOTHING for her, but this is a rant for another day ) and I totally understand where you are coming from and am right there with you, sista!

Give yourself a pat on the back and relax now. You did well!!

Penguin, I too, love Josh more than ever now and that concert will be one I will NEVER forget!! What a talent, in all ways!!

Glad you like the soup recipe and I only added the hominy because I like the texture of it and it sucks up the taste of the soup, but still gives it some "corn" taste. I buy the Juanita's Mexican Style Hominy because it's lower in carbs and I'm still doing LC while on JUDDD. Not as low as I was, but still within 50 to 70g. Let me know what you think of it when you finally make it!! Sending out the "losing Angels" to break that stall for you!!
Old 08-06-2011, 11:20 AM   #47
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: ladyathome
Hey everyone! It sounds like we are all hanging in there with JUDDD and finding what works best for us.

No weight loss for me after week two. I think it is because of fluid retention due to the time of month.

DD are still around 450 cals for me, but I am moving toward using foods more instead of Atkins shakes. I do have a few shakes left, though. I bought some rice cakes at Aldi as well as some other things.

Today is a dd and so far I have had coffee, an Atkins shake and a banana.

Enjoy the weekend everyone.
ladyathome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 01:56 PM   #48

I have a question for those of you who use shakes on your DD. Why do you use these instead of eating lower calorie foods? Is it the convenience? Does it keep it simpler so that it's easier to follow JUDDD on DD? Or is there another reason?

I never thought of using shakes on my DD because the lowest shake I could find that was low cal and low carb was 140 calories. I can think of lots of things, food wise, that add up to that and I would rather be able to have food when I can.

Thanks for the info, I'm just curious wondering if there is something I can learn, and nothing more. We all do what works for us and we all learn from others experiences and knowledge......
Old 08-06-2011, 02:12 PM   #49
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: tiva
Stats: 5"6", 157/136/135, 53 yo
WOE: Paleo/Whole30
Start Date: 12/02
I thought I'd come over here after reading Beeb's enthusiasm on another thread. I do have a few questions--
I now do IF (fast-5, or fast 19 hours with a 5 hour eating window from noon to 5), low carb. My carbs aren't as low IFing as they were before, but I'm losing more. My only problem is that I find it hard to exercise or focus on work in the early morning, before my eating window.

Does anyone do fast-5 with JUDDD? I was thinking that I might try JUDDD, and do fast-5 on the up days (5 hour eating, 19 hour fast), and an 8 hour eating window/16 hour fast on the down days.

I'm currently eating about 1400 to 1800 calories a day on IF (and exercising a lot--cycling, kayaking, swimming, hiking, and sailing). I'm losing fairly steadily. I'm only 3 lbs above goal right now. Would I keep the 1400 to 1800 for my up days, or go higher?

Right now, I'm considering:
M up day 2000 calories noon-5 pm eating window, low carb
T down day 500 calories, 9-5 eating window, low carb
W up day 2000 calories noon-5 pm eating window, low carb
Th down day 500 calories 9-5 eating window, low carb
Fr up day 2000 calories noon-5 pm eating window, low carb
Sat down day 500 calories 9-5 eating window, low carb
Sun medium day 1200 calories, 9-5 eating window, low carb
tiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 02:30 PM   #50
Senior LCF Member

Linda - I use shakes on my DDs but not the pre-made type. I make my own, for a number of reasons: 1)I tend to eat lots of low-cal veggies, shirataki noodles, stuff like that for volume on my DDs because I have a huge appetite, so 2)I don't think I get adequate protein that way, and 3)I have issues regarding feeling hungry and deprived, and 4)I have a horrible problem with night eating, and 5)I never found a pre-made shake that I like or that I found satisfying. Having a huge and decadent-tasting homemade shake in the late evening takes care of Nos. 2, 3 and 4 in a way no other food has done for me.

When I make a shake, I get an entire blender full of stuff for under 200 calories, with 26 grams of protein, and it's a good food value for me.

My two fave shake recipes are:

Coffee/Choco Shake
12 oz cold decaf - dunno a couple cals maybe
1 packet Nestles Fat-Free Cocoa Mix (20 cals)
1 packet Baja Bob's Mudslide Mix (0 cals)
1 scoop chocolate whey protein powder from Costco - 130 cals
1 tsp gluc powder - 0 cals
1/2 cup Unsweetened Almond Breeze - 18 cals (adds creaminess)
2-3 cups of ice

This makes an entire blender full of a frosty-like treat for well under 200 calories, believe me when I finish this (and I can consume it all myself although sometimes DH "helps) - I am stuffed!

My other fave is the one I posted a few days ago using Diet Blueberry Ocean Spray, frozen strawberries, vanilla PP etc.
Old 08-06-2011, 02:33 PM   #51
Senior LCF Member

tiva - I have been intrigued by the Fast-5 and IF concepts, but have not tried because I've been having some problems with light-headedness when I let too long of a time pass between meals. As long as I have a small amount of food every few hours, I don't have a problem - so sorry, I can't offer any insight into combining the IF with JUDDD.
Old 08-06-2011, 02:54 PM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinpower View Post
Linda - I use shakes on my DDs but not the pre-made type. I make my own, for a number of reasons: 1)I tend to eat lots of low-cal veggies, shirataki noodles, stuff like that for volume on my DDs because I have a huge appetite, so 2)I don't think I get adequate protein that way, and 3)I have issues regarding feeling hungry and deprived, and 4)I have a horrible problem with night eating, and 5)I never found a pre-made shake that I like or that I found satisfying. Having a huge and decadent-tasting homemade shake in the late evening takes care of Nos. 2, 3 and 4 in a way no other food has done for me.

When I make a shake, I get an entire blender full of stuff for under 200 calories, with 26 grams of protein, and it's a good food value for me.

My two fave shake recipes are:

Coffee/Choco Shake
12 oz cold decaf - dunno a couple cals maybe
1 packet Nestles Fat-Free Cocoa Mix (20 cals)
1 packet Baja Bob's Mudslide Mix (0 cals)
1 scoop chocolate whey protein powder from Costco - 130 cals
1 tsp gluc powder - 0 cals
1/2 cup Unsweetened Almond Breeze - 18 cals (adds creaminess)
2-3 cups of ice

This makes an entire blender full of a frosty-like treat for well under 200 calories, believe me when I finish this (and I can consume it all myself although sometimes DH "helps) - I am stuffed!

My other fave is the one I posted a few days ago using Diet Blueberry Ocean Spray, frozen strawberries, vanilla PP etc.
Thanks for the info and THANKS for these shake recipes! OH they sound so yummy and now I can totally understand your reasoning. I'm glad I asked, it gave me a different look on my DDs!
Old 08-06-2011, 03:09 PM   #53
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: ouizoid
Stats: 225/165/145
WOE: JUDDD
Tiva-- I do remember in the last year someone (kisha?) who combined fast five and JUDDD. Give it a try!
ouizoid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 03:47 PM   #54

Tiva, wish I could offer advice, but WAY too new to this WOE to even say a word, but I will be watching your progress if you didn't to join us at JUDDD, your idea sounds interesting!
Old 08-06-2011, 03:48 PM   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouizoid View Post
Tiva-- I do remember in the last year someone (kisha?) who combined fast five and JUDDD. Give it a try!
Thread jump, sorry! OUIZ! Hey there, my friend!
Old 08-06-2011, 04:25 PM   #56
Senior LCF Member

I will be joining you on Monday! for the last week I've been eating very low calorie everyday- 600-850 calories. Down 4.4 lbs. It wasn't too difficult, but today I got much hungrier than I've been, so I think it's a sign that I need to start alternating the low days. Tomorrow I will get all my DD meals prepared.

Beeb, you are doing great so I will be following you (and the others of course) and am going to try your soup recipe!
Old 08-06-2011, 05:25 PM   #57
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: ouizoid
Stats: 225/165/145
WOE: JUDDD
Linda ! (waves ;0)
ouizoid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 06:46 AM   #58

Quote:
I will be joining you on Monday! for the last week I've been eating very low calorie everyday- 600-850 calories. Down 4.4 lbs. It wasn't too difficult, but today I got much hungrier than I've been, so I think it's a sign that I need to start alternating the low days. Tomorrow I will get all my DD meals prepared.

Beeb, you are doing great so I will be following you (and the others of course) and am going to try your soup recipe!
HURRAY!! Glad you are coming on board, my JUDDD BUDDD!! Great weight loss for the week! I don't know how you did that low for as long as you did, I need my UP day! What did you eat on your DDs. I would love some ideas!
Old 08-07-2011, 08:59 AM   #59
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: E.W.
Stats: 318/297/ a lot less
WOE: Fast5
Start Date: restart again 1/17/2014
I have been doing the fast 5 will try to get back on the JUDDD. In my reading I found
an article that at first sounds crazy. The article which is rather long calls for going on
a diet where you eat almost no protein on alternet days. This is aimed toward better
long term health as opposed to weight loss. It realy makes an interesting read. So I quess I will be off to the store later today to pick up the ingredients for some cabbige
soup for my DD tomorow.

Protein Cycling Diet - a knol by Ron Mignery
E.W. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 03:42 PM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooticus View Post
LOL Beeb, reading your experience and enthusiasm is soooo joyful for me! I'm so thrilled you are doing great with JUDDD! I truly love this plan too!!!

SoHappy, you are such an inspiration and encourager sweetie!!!! Have a blast on your trip and will miss you.

I so wish I could be doing JUDDD with you ladies right now! Maybe one day I will be able to again!!!

Beeb, how much weight do you want to lose? Your coconut milk dressing sounds really delish! Here's something I do even now when I'm not on JUDDD. Sometimes I use chicken broth and glucomannan as an oil replacer in any standard dressing recipe! Then I just squeeze a drizzle of olive oil over the top of my salad, so I have a tiny bit of fat on my salad to absorb the vitamins and minerals with. But the broth makes a great extender!
My dear Poot, I just realized I never answered your ?s here, so sorry! I AM loving this WOE and it's actually fun. Do wish you could join us, maybe in the future? That would great!! I intend to lose about 5 to 7 pounds more to get around 140 or so in order to have a few pounds to play with. I would love your recipe for the salad dressing, it's sounds like a good low cal one!

I actually gained a pound last night but I know it water because of what I had to eat and am not sweating it. The weekends may be a challenge I'm seeing, but I will figure it out. I eat out on Friday and Saturday nights with the DBF and Sunday I cook so Sunday will be easy. Either Saturday or Friday (depending on the week) is going to be a DD so I gotten plan for eating out and eating on plan one of those eating out days. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated! I did well this Friday (DD), had Chinese, steamed veggies and chicken and a little brown rice, that I counted for in my calories DD total. Actually did well that day, but last night I may have over did the drinks and that is where the water weight is coming from. :blush:

Today had a baby shower to go to, planned well , ate on plan and cooked dinner so I know what the calories were for today. I'm close to my 700 I'm sure, but the day is almost done so I don't plan on eating anymore tonight anyway.

Again, would love to hear what you guys do when eating out on a DD.....thanks all......