Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2011, 01:12 PM   #1
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: SoHappy
Stats: obese/slimmer
WOE: JUDDD!!!
JUDDD for JUNE: Discussions of Daily Life, Eating, Foods & Supplements

The following information is based on our other JUDDD thread and placed here so that we don't have to go back and forth between the two threads if we wish to refer back to the original plan design. This information was originally based on the directions from the JUDDD website.

JUDDD: Dr. Johnson's Up Day / Down Day Diet (sometimes referred to as The Alternate Day Diet)

Getting Started: There are only two phases of the JUDDD Plan: Weight Loss and Maintenance.

Down Days: To lose weight, calorie intake on the “Down” Day is limited to 20% to 35% of daily calorie requirements, although it is strongly recommended that calories be held to below 25% when starting this weight loss plan. (To maintain weight loss and for optimal health, Down Day calorie intake is kept at 50% to 60% of your Daily Calorie Needs figure.)

To determine your basic daily calorie needs, go to an online site such as freedieting, and use their Calorie Calculator. Then you can use the calorie figure given to calculate your Down Day calorie requirement. There is a strong tendency for overweight individuals to overestimate their "Activity" level, thereby giving themselves an artificially high calorie allowance for both their Up Days and their Down Days. To avoid this problem, it has been recommended that for the first two weeks you should consume no more than 500 calories on each Down Day, regardless of your activity level.

Up Days: On the following Up Days, you may eat anything you want and as much as you want, but do not intentionally over eat. It is recommended that your given Daily Calorie Needs figure be your guide.

The important principle of JUDDD is to adhere to the Down Day calorie limit as closely as possible. You do not have to eat up to your calorie needs figure on your Up Days.

Hunger Management: The key to success on the Down Day is learning what works for you. Remember that you can eat tomorrow.

Diet Stress: While most other diets require daily reduction in calorie intake or limit the type of food eaten, JUDDD does not. There are no intricate meal plans and menus required, no preparation of separate meals, and no need for the purchase of special expensive foods, costing you time and money and creating stress in your life. With the Johnson UpDayDownDay Diet™, you are allowed to eat whatever you want on the Up Day, and your choices are greatly simplified on the Down Day, markedly reducing stress.

Energy level/mood: We have observed a consistent, measurable dramatic increase in energy level which is noticeable within 7-10 days, which peaks around three weeks on the diet. This is consistent with animal studies in calorie restriction. This is a desirable and reinforcing sensation which encourages you to keep going.

Based on animal research, the type of food eaten on the Up Day is unimportant compared to adhering to the Down Day calorie limit. This will activate genes (SIRT1) which set in motion the beneficial processes which produce optimal health.

Commitment: It is important to commit in advance to a certain number of calories on the Down Day. We strongly suggest 20 – 25% for the first two weeks, but find that 30 - 35% is more tolerable for some people for a prolonged period of dieting. The lower the calories on the Down Day, the better, but the most important thing is to find a caloric intake you can comply with on an ongoing basis.

(We suggest using only commercially prepared shakes in the first two weeks. Later, prepared foods with the calorie content marked on them can be eaten. It is critically important to guard against the universal tendency to underestimate how much we are eating.)

Weight Loss: How much you lose depends on several factors. The average in JUDDD studies was 2.5 pounds per week, more the first week or two.

You may wish to weigh yourself only on the morning after a Down Day and not more often than once a week if normal weight fluctuations lead to frustration for you.

What People On The Diet Have To Say: “I will never diet any other way. I lost 30 pounds three years ago, which I have kept off without the awful feeling of being on a diet.” – Heidi P.

“There was never a time in my entire life when I wasn’t wheezing from asthma until after being on the diet for two weeks.” – Theresa G.

“I couldn’t walk 50 feet without resting. After three weeks on the diet, I spent all day walking around the shopping mall.” – Ellen M.

“My rheumatoid arthritis got better 31 days after starting the diet.” – Judy L.

For more information, you may wish to read Dr. Johnson's book, The Alternate Day Diet.

Last edited by SoHappy; 06-04-2011 at 01:39 PM..
SoHappy is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2011, 01:28 PM   #2

Since so many of us are wanting to talk about our food choices and our JUDDD eating etc. and yet not talk about food on the other JUDDD thread, many thought it would be a good idea to have a place to be able to visit about our foods, our eating, our supplements, and just to be able to make mention of our diet choices for the day, without causing any hardship for those who don't wish to read about foods being mentioned and discussed.

So this is a support thread where we can mention food or not, as we choose to, and where we can ask for help and offer our support about our eating issues, our food choices, and our additional dietary needs. This is where we can make mention of food. Where we can post our choices to make ourselves accountable for the day. Where we can discuss what we eat, when we eat, and seek information and support from others. But especially, where we can support each other when the topic is FOOD and how to live with it, enjoy it, and not overdo with it! Where we can discuss food and eating, and a place where our mention of food won't do harm to any other JUDDD dieter's resolve and determination if they need to avoid reading about food at all.

All are welcome.
Old 06-04-2011, 01:46 PM   #3
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: RealFoodLiving
Stats: 218 /158/118
WOE: LC / Working towards renewed health
Start Date: July 11 2007 / LC RE-start: Nov 2010, JUDD 1/11
Thank you SOHappy for starting this thread!

I LOVE my JUDDD and I want to talk about it!! Especially what we're eating and try to help one another with support and encouragement.

What are everyone's plans for today? We have a houseguest and I've been cooking and baking. I'll do more today and then I have my radio show (I am a talk show hostess) tonight.

Well, after an amazing DD (and even being victorious over the weekly buffet which includes my favorite pizza!) my scale showed a BIG loss! YAY!

I really like weighing daily, I think it gives a truer picture than once a week.

Today is an UP day, but I'm going to keep my cals on the low side of UP. I have 2 more pounds of the 5 overage to remove to get back to my sig weight and I think a couple more great DDs and restrained UDs will do it!

Loving my JUDDD!
RealFoodLiving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 02:02 PM   #4
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I have been having some issues with hunger the past few weeks and wondered if y'all struggle with it? Not only on Down Days, but UP days as well.

I have been reading about L-Glutamine and 5-HTP for hunger management. I'm focusing on L-Glutamine right now and having some mixed results with it.

Do y'all take any supplements that help hunger?

Anyone take L-Glutamine?

I asked about this in the Lobby and got some good replies: Check it out here:

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/ma...e-control.html
Old 06-04-2011, 02:16 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealFoodLiving View Post
I have been having some issues with hunger the past few weeks and wondered if y'all struggle with it? Not only on Down Days, but UP days as well.

I have been reading about L-Glutamine and 5-HTP for hunger management. I'm focusing on L-Glutamine right now and having some mixed results with it.

Do y'all take any supplements that help hunger?

Anyone take L-Glutamine?

I asked about this in the Lobby and got some good replies: Check it out here:

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/ma...e-control.html
At this time I don't take any supplements at all, other than my doctor-recommended Vitamin D3 at 5,000 units daily. And I will say, I feel better with that addition to my daily intake than I have in a long, long time.

I don't take other vitamin and/or mineral supplements on a regular basis, although I often wonder if I should maybe do that. I actually try to eat a HUGE variety of vegetables and fruits, and some grain (I know most here don't) and dairy, but what do you think? Do you take a vitamin supplement?

OK, looking in a couple of books here, so I'll get back to you on what they say about anything for appetite control (if there is any mention of that) and especially what they say about the L-Glutamine. Back in a little bit. LOL
Old 06-04-2011, 02:28 PM   #6
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Re: Supplements

I also take:
Vitamin D3, 5,000 per day
Cal - Mag-Zinc
Mega Magnesium
Cod Liver Oil
L-Glutamine

and starting Olive Leaf soon
Old 06-04-2011, 02:41 PM   #7

OK, back again after reading ALL ABOUT L-Glutamine in The Diet Cure book by Julia Ross, M.A. It sounds like it is almost a miracle supplement in fighting the urge for simple carbs like the sweets and refined flours in our treats and convenience foods, and also fights against urges for alcohol.

So apparently a great aid to fighting our carb *addiction* as so many like to phrase it. If it is half as effective as it is made to sound in her book, it would be magic. But it didn't indicate that it was useful at all if your hunger isn't that desire-for-carbs kind of hunger.

So, I'm looking down through the Atkins book I have that was the rewrite copyrighted in 1992, and there looks like there might be something here.

So... back in a bit again! LOL

Last edited by SoHappy; 06-04-2011 at 02:50 PM..
Old 06-04-2011, 03:02 PM   #8

FOUND IT!!!!! Well, at least this is what is in Dr. Atkins' New Diet Revolution book.

Here is what he says: ".....For hunger not assuaged by being in ketosis: L-phenylalanine or acetyl L-tyrosine, 500 mg of the former, or 300 mg of the latter, before meals....."

So now I have to go off and Google these.

Julia Ross describes these two aminos as a lift for curing a lack of energy and focus, but doesn't make any mention of them to help appease undue hunger and appetite. ???
Old 06-04-2011, 04:51 PM   #9

OK, found another one for you to read up on: Pinolenic Acid. Comes from a pine tree or something. LOL Apparently it curbs appetite by "..........triggering of two hunger suppressants—cholecystokinin and glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1).........."

Worth a read.
Old 06-04-2011, 06:37 PM   #10
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: ahealinglady
Stats: 207/194/150
WOE: hhcg
Start Date: April 25, 2011
Thanks, this is a very informative thread.
I find that Greek yogurt really helps with appetite control.
I believe the high protein is very satisfying.
I take powdered greens daily as I have a hard time getting enough vegetables.
Lots of nutrients and not many calories.
ahealinglady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 06:40 PM   #11
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Evening JUDDDers,

Thank you SOHAPPY!

I'm going to stick with L-Glutamine for now, my budget cannot handle any more supplements!

I've taken it today (an UP day) several times because of my hunger. Didn't work all too well. BUT, I wonder if it's because of the brand that I use )NOW brand), as opposed to what some others use (mentioned in the Lobby thread.)

Tomorrow is a DD and I'm going to NEED that hunger help! I'll keep trying the L-Glutamine since it's reported to be so beneficial.
Old 06-04-2011, 06:42 PM   #12
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hi ahealinglady!

Nice to have you join in! Welcome!

Thank you for the feedback! I'm open to trying suggestions, that's for sure!

Are you doing JUDDD?
Old 06-04-2011, 06:44 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahealinglady View Post
Thanks, this is a very informative thread.
I find that Greek yogurt really helps with appetite control.
I believe the high protein is very satisfying.
I take powdered greens daily as I have a hard time getting enough vegetables.
Lots of nutrients and not many calories.
Hi! Glad you stopped by with your good information. I love Greek yogurt too. LOL

What kind of powdered greens do you use? I've never heard of this before. Is this something like Nuriche? I know they have some supplements that are supposed to be really good. My daughter gave me some packets to try.

Looks like you are familiar with a form of calorie restriction for weight loss, as I see you are doing the hhcg program. And it looks like you are losing too! Congratulations! Good job!

I hope you will stop by and visit us often and feel free to join our discussions on food, nutrition, low calorie menus, and supplements, etc. The more the merrier!
Old 06-04-2011, 06:53 PM   #14
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

What's on the Menu?

Today was an UP day and I am doing a modified Egg Fast on my UP days to get back to my siggy weight. HB eggs are surprisingly filling and low calorie!

I also make my own egg white protein shake for 100 calories.

My totals through ****** are:

Cals 1126
Carbs 6.7 (Net 2.7)
Fat 74
Protein 127.2

Good day for me! YAY!! How was your day?
Old 06-04-2011, 07:00 PM   #15

Quote:
What's on the Menu?

Today was an UP day and I am doing a modified Egg Fast on my UP days to get back to my siggy weight. HB eggs are surprisingly filling and low calorie!

I also make my own egg white protein shake for 100 calories.

My totals through ****** are:

Cals 1126
Carbs 6.7 (Net 2.7)
Fat 74
Protein 127.2

Good day for me! YAY!! How was your day?
OK, heading in to put on a dozen eggs to hard boil. I love them. Why don't I think to do them more often?

So if you rely heavily on hard boiled eggs on an Up Day, what other foods do you put with them for the day? Or... it isn't just hard boiled eggs, is it? :blush:
Old 06-04-2011, 07:23 PM   #16
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hi SoHappy,

On my UP days, I usually eat assorted lean meats and veggies, salads etc.

On my DDs, I eat mainly HB eggs and protein shake.

However, this week, I am doing a modified egg fast to drop the extra weight, so it's eggs for both, just more on UPs to get my calories in. That's NOT my normal fare, nor do I consider it healthy for more than a few days. Just a kickstart!
Old 06-04-2011, 07:23 PM   #17
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: penguinpower
WOE: Thinking of trying NK
I take a mish-mash of supplements - some because I've read snippets here and there that they help metabolism, and some because my DH takes them, and some because they are supposed to be good for me. I have a fatty liver and milk thistle is supposed to be good for the liver, so I take that. Borage oil, biotin, B-complex, DHEA and a few others are supposed to help metabolism, so I take those. I take too many and most likely just end up with very expensive urine...but I try!

I've read that Hoodia helps curb appetite.

RFL, I know you can't use gluc powder, but that is the best appetite suppressant I've ever used. I'm about to have my evening gluc gel!

SoHappy - I have to dig out a recipe I have for a cauliflower soup. I think it's from Fit for Life - a vegetarian recipe with no dairy that is quite yummy and would surely be low-cal.

Oh and RFL - a talk show hostess, how fun! What type of talk is it?
penguinpower is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 07:33 PM   #18
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinpower View Post
I take too many and most likely just end up with very expensive urine...but I try!
HAHAHAHHH! That's SO funny Donna!!
I feel the same way about the supplements sometimes! You never really know what's in them and if your brand has a good quality control of the product. That's why I ask people what brand and how their results have been.

Quote:
RFL, I know you can't use gluc powder, but that is the best appetite suppressant I've ever used. I'm about to have my evening gluc gel!
Oh, I KNOW gluc works for appetite! I wish I could take it, but I never want to be in that much pain again and not have a newborn baby to show for it!

I'm glad the gluc works for you tho!

Quote:
It's a show on preparedness and real foods and it's on The Preparedness Radio Network, part of Blog Talk Radio. My guest tonight taught us about how to dehydrate foods. Lots of fun!

Thanks for chiming in Donna! Good to see you!
Old 06-04-2011, 07:36 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinpower View Post
I take a mish-mash of supplements - some because I've read snippets here and there that they help metabolism, and some because my DH takes them, and some because they are supposed to be good for me. I have a fatty liver and milk thistle is supposed to be good for the liver, so I take that. Borage oil, biotin, B-complex, DHEA and a few others are supposed to help metabolism, so I take those. I take too many and most likely just end up with very expensive urine...but I try!

I've read that Hoodia helps curb appetite.

SoHappy - I have to dig out a recipe I have for a cauliflower soup. I think it's from Fit for Life - a vegetarian recipe with no dairy that is quite yummy and would surely be low-cal.

Hi, to PenguinPower this evening! Got a kick out of you producing *expensive urine*. LOLOLOL

I'm going to Google and read up on the fatty liver thing (I don't think I have that though) and the Hoodia. I've heard of that.

Yeah, I was sorry to hear that RFL had trouble with the gluc powder too, as I love the filling effect of it. But, she said she can still eat the shirataki noodles, so that should be a big help still.

I'd love it if you'd post the cauliflower soup recipe you have! I'll put cauli on my grocery list for this week. Looking forward to it.

OK, have the eggs on the stove. Hard boiled eggs are on the menu for tomorrow. And surely something really low cal with my last shirataki noodles. Can't seem to get a feeling for what flavor I want them to be. I wonder if I could figure out some sort of a tuna casserole using them and water pack canned tuna, which is all I have on hand. Any suggestions for that?
Old 06-04-2011, 07:44 PM   #20
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoHappy View Post
And surely something really low cal with my last shirataki noodles. Can't seem to get a feeling for what flavor I want them to be. I wonder if I could figure out some sort of a tuna casserole using them and water pack canned tuna, which is all I have on hand. Any suggestions for that?
Do you want something creamy in a casserole or a cold noodle tuna salad, or a stir fry?

For ME, I would choose a cold noodle tuna salad. Something like this (making it up on the fly....)

2 bages shirataki noodles.
Rinse noodles, cut into small lengths.
In a dry skillet, dry until moisture is gone (stirring). Remove to mixing bowl to cool.

Add in diced celery, onion, zucchini and sweet bell pepper (about 2-4 TB each). Add in a light Sesame Ginger dressing (Newman's Own is good) and a can of tuna in water, drained and flaked. Toss with noodles.
Chill and serve with a sprinkling of fresh garlic chives over top.
Old 06-04-2011, 08:01 PM   #21
Senior LCF Member

SoHappy - yep, it was a Fit for Life recipe, and here 'tis:

Perfect Creamy Cauliflower Soup

2 Tbs. butter
1 tbs. olive oil
1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
6-8 scallions, chopped
1 clove garlic, minced
2 stalks celery, chopped
2 medium cauliflower, cored and coarsely chopped
1/2 tsp. sea salt
1/2 tsp. curry powder (optional)
1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
1/2 tsp. dried thyme
1 tsp. dried basil
1 tsp. dried marjoram or savory
6 cups water
2 tbs. white miso *
1/8 tsp. nutmeg, optional

In heavy soup kettle, melt butter, add oil. (NOTE: I have omitted both on occasionl and soup is still very good, although I must admit the butter adds a lot!) Add onions, garlic and scallions and saute a few minutes. Add celery and cauliflower. Add seasonings (NOTE: If your cauliflowers are big, you might want to double the spices but you can wait to taste the finished soup first before you do that). Mix well and cook, stirring frequently over medium heat for several minutes. Add water and miso. (NOTE: the author's reason for using white miso was so that the soup would stay very white, since using veggie or other bouillon will darken it a bit. I never have white miso around so I always use either chicken broth or veggie bouillon.) Bring to a boil. Lower heat and simmer, covered, for 15 minutes or until cauliflower is tender. At this point the recipe says to cool slightly and puree in a blender in small batches to make it smooth and creamy. I just take my stick blender to the pot and blend until it's still a little chunky since I like it that way, but you could also use a stick blender to puree until smooth if you prefer that. Serve with a sprinkle of nutmeg if desired.
Old 06-04-2011, 08:01 PM   #22

Quote:
Do you want something creamy in a casserole or a cold noodle tuna salad, or a stir fry?

For ME, I would choose a cold noodle tuna salad. Something like this (making it up on the fly....)

2 bages shirataki noodles.
Rinse noodles, cut into small lengths.
In a dry skillet, dry until moisture is gone (stirring). Remove to mixing bowl to cool.

Add in diced celery, onion, zucchini and sweet bell pepper (about 2-4 TB each). Add in a light Sesame Ginger dressing (Newman's Own is good) and a can of tuna in water, drained and flaked. Toss with noodles.
Chill and serve with a sprinkling of fresh garlic chives over top.
Well, I was thinking of something creamy & tuna casserole-y, but a chilled salad does sound wonderful. Our weather has been hot and muggy here. I'll run to the grocery in the morning. They're close. I don't have everything on hand, but it will be worth the trip. This sounds like it would be tasty, refreshing for lunch on a hot day, nourishing, and still quite low in calories.

I'll be doing a DD tomorrow. Well, Down-ish anyway.
Old 06-04-2011, 08:03 PM   #23
Senior LCF Member

RFL - mmmm, that tuna salad idea sounds great!

I'm very interested in preparedness. I've been building a small stockpile of necessities but know I need a better plan. I'll have to check out that blog.
Old 06-04-2011, 08:09 PM   #24

It's a blog? I don't know how to access it.
Old 06-04-2011, 08:40 PM   #25

Donna, the cauliflower soup recipe looks like it is going to be FABULOUS! I expect to make it yet this week, so I'll report back on it. Several things to put on my grocery shopping list for this week.

Thanks so much for posting it!

And I'm wondering if I make this specifically for a DD food, where it's really important to hold the calories down, if the addition of Butter Buds powder instead of real butter would still work. Not quite the real thing, but still that 'sorta' butter flavor. What do you think?
Old 06-05-2011, 04:37 AM   #26
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good Morning JUDDDers!!

WHO HOOOO! I ALMOST made it! ALMOST Back to my siggy weight after an eggy-UP day!

I was using hard-boiled eggs to re-set my hunger gauge and to re-set my losing mode and re-set my MINDSET after weeks of going on and off plan.

A year or so ago (pre-JUDDD discovery), I had found that a egg-fast for 1-3 days and then regular LC in an alternating pattern helped my hunger and garnered more weight loss than just LC alone (I:m not one of those people who has hunger reduction from just LC.)

So, after struggling with binge eating and horrible cravings and hunger issues the past 6 weeks or so, I decided to make June BACK TO JUDDD 100% and clean. To do that, I needed to re-set everything, as I wrote above. I had a VERY successful eggy UP day (I posted my totals in a previous post).

And the scale today reflected that I was ALMOST back to my siggy weight of 158.4. BUT, I'll be rid of that pesky .4 of a pound after today! I expect to be below 158 tomorrow.

Today is a DD and I will again be using eggs, but adding in celery, shirataki noodles and homemade chicken bone broth and stay under 500 calories.

What's on your menu for today?

Last edited by RealFoodLiving; 06-05-2011 at 04:42 AM..
Old 06-05-2011, 05:00 AM   #27

RFL, what a wonderful and exciting post to read when I checked in this morning! You are my inspiration.

Well, taking your advice, I made a dozen hard boiled eggs last night and will buy the things I need for your cold tuna-shirataki noodle salad. Have to find the Sesame Ginger dressing, and need a red pepper and some zucchini.

I have a big 64 oz. jar of sun tea brewing outdoors on the patio. So I'm about set to start a really good Down Day. (And I need this to be a good one.)

Oh, before I forget it... how many eggs do you eat in a day on your egg fasts. Is it more on UDs than on DDs? Or the same number of eggs on each day, but other foods added in on the UDs?

Are you still doing 1,500 calorie UDs with 500 calorie DDs and 1,000 calorie MDs?

I've been doing about 1,800 calorie UDs and 700-800 calorie DDs, and this is maintaining my weight loss, but guess I'll have to bring that down again for the weight loss I was going for, so getting started on that today. So aiming for a 500 calorie DD today.
Old 06-05-2011, 05:22 AM   #28
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Morning SoHappy! Good to see you early this Sunday morning!!

I am back to DD-500, MD 1000 and UP 1500. That seems to work best for me for weight loss. I want to lose 8-10 pounds in June.

This is ONLY for the EGG FAST days, not regular eggy usage.
On UP days I eat as many as I need to quell my hunger! I don't add anything else in - during the day, just eggs. This is a pretty strict kickstart and may not be appropriate for everyone, but I needed to be re-set.

According to ******, here's what the top limit of what I can eat on an EGG FAST day:

DD 6 eggs for 463 cals / 3.3 carbs
7 eggs (if really hungry) for 540 cals / 3.9 carbs

MD 13 eggs for 1,003 cals / 7.3 carbs

UD 20 eggs for 1544 cals / 11.2 carbs

NOW, a disclaimer!! I'm not telling anyone to eat 20 hb eggs as part of a healthy diet! I'm just saying that if someone wants to Egg Fast, you can eat all or part of your calories as eggs. I don't recommend eating this way for an extended time, but only for short bursts of fasts, as in a DD and a MD or something like that.

There also is a thread for Egg Fasters (I actually started it and wrote the copy when I was doing this) and you can get some good ideas and recipes. When I was doing it, I ONLY ate eggs and fasted from dairy, grains and even veggies. However, not everyone does that! You can just focus on eggs as shown below in these threads.

Egg Fast newer

Egg Fast older

Egg Fast RECIPES

Last edited by RealFoodLiving; 06-05-2011 at 05:28 AM..
Old 06-05-2011, 05:38 AM   #29
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

OH! SoHappy,

Here is some info on the Newman's Own Low Fat Sesame Ginger dressing. It's delicious!

Serving size 2 TB
Calories 35
Carbs 5
Old 06-05-2011, 06:00 AM   #30
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Here is my DD Menu Plan for today, I am still on my EGG FAST.

5 HB eggs 386 cals 2.8 carbs
1 container (64 oz) homemade egg white protein shake 100 cals 0 carbs

Totals 486 cals 2.8 carbs

Tomorrow I'll go back to my reg LC JUDDD menu for UP day.