Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2011, 05:38 PM   #91
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: SoHappy
Stats: obese/slimmer
WOE: JUDDD!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Brew Crew 6 View Post
Thanks sohappy!! I have about 75 lbs to lose and just need it gone! I really didnt have a problem with the DD and the amount of calories. I dont really have much hunger at all. Its a mental thing for me. As soon as my brain realizes it cant have something, thats exactly what I want, even if I'm not hungry.

I was wondering what type of rate of loss everyone is having? I know on HCG you can lose anywhere from 5-10 lbs a week, but I am sure its not that crazy on JUDDD. Is it?
Absolutely no where nearly those losses! If you lose 10 pounds in a month, that's pretty good. And some of us have and do. Others of us are happy with 5 pounds a month. This isn't designed to be a FAST weight loss program. It is a plan aimed at healing the body, speeding up a sluggish metabolism, and extending lifespan (yeah.. really) while bringing appetite and body weight into normal ranges.

You have to realize that you are only 'on a diet' half the time on this plan. The other half of the time, you aren't cutting calories at all. Imagine that. LOL
SoHappy is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2011, 07:49 PM   #92
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: RealFoodLiving
Stats: 218 /158/118
WOE: LC / Working towards renewed health
Start Date: July 11 2007 / LC RE-start: Nov 2010, JUDD 1/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoHappy View Post
RFL, LOLOLOLOL!!!!! I got a big chuckle out of your last post!

It's a DD! YAY!!!

It's an UD! YAY!!!

It's salad! YAY!!!

They say attitude is everything, so I think you are going to have everything that a positive attitude can bring you. And you are doing so well... so there you go! Proof!

WHOOOO HOOOOOO!! I SEE YOUUUUUUUU!
How pretty you are SoHappy!
And you look great!!

ALso, thanks for the kind words! I needed them today.
RealFoodLiving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 07:55 PM   #93
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hi Brew Crew,

There have been some inquiries about hcg and JUDDD, but I personally don't see them working together because of the UP days in JUDDD that are important. But, that's just my opinion and I'm not an hcg user, perhaps there are others here who use both, but for me, I think they are too different.
Old 04-11-2011, 02:52 AM   #94
Senior LCF member

Gallery: Leo41
Stats: 340 then/145 now
WOE: Low carb/calorie cycling
Brew Crew- I assume you were asking about 'switching' to JUDDD, not combining it with hcg? If the latter, I wouldn't advise it, mainly because I think the hcg protocol is so specific that it should be following precisely--or not at all. But that's just my opinion.

I love JUDDD, but my losses were very slow (average 4 lbs a month); age and medical condition makes me a very slow loser.

If you want to lose FAST, then you should stick to hcg--although, again my opinion, I don't think that fast weight loss is good for anyone.

In retrospect, I found that losing slowly was a very positive experience because I learned a great deal in the process and am much better prepared for maintenance--which is the key to any weight loss.
Leo41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 04:24 AM   #95

Good Morning, JUDDDers! Doing a DD today. I'm nearing the low end of my little 'maintenance range' so holding in there OK. Time to go put a big pot of coffee on and prep some foods for the day.

We all must be really busy in our 'real' lives lately. Not so much time to read here, and not so much time to post and chat. DH and I have our appt. with the tax accountant this morning, so I've been getting that information all ready for him. No sense in doing all this early when you can wait 'til the last minute!

I'd like to get out into the gardens today but don't know if the weather will cooperate. Yesterday was warm and wonderful, breezy too, but overcast and supposed to have rain move in sometime.

Hope you all have a great day. And continued success to us all on JUDDD.
Old 04-11-2011, 04:35 AM   #96

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealFoodLiving View Post
WHOOOO HOOOOOO!! I SEE YOUUUUUUUU!
How pretty you are SoHappy!
And you look great!!

ALso, thanks for the kind words! I needed them today.
Thanks, RFL! You can see from the avi photo that I could stand to lose a few more pounds to become really slim, but I have noticed more of those darned wrinkles seeming to be calling attention to themselves with this last little bit of weight loss, so I'm going to maintain at this level now for awhile and see what I think sometime down the road.

I seem to be doing some sort of a balancing act.. if I focus more on the body, I think I'd like to lose a speck more weight, and if I focus on the old age wrinkles forming in the face and neck, I think I'd better halt anymore weight loss and fast!

DH says he loves the way I look, so that makes me happy, and I feel better and am in smaller sizes, so I like that. So this is probably it for now. Maybe forever. (I guess I'll never by really slim again. sigh... but then I'll never be eighteen again either, so that's just the way it is. LOL)

How are your little girls? I think about your little Princess and wonder if she is feeling well as spring arrives.
Old 04-11-2011, 05:01 AM   #97
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good Morning JUDDDDers,

I'm here, but having some struggles in my mind that are being passed on in my choices.

So, the next few days are crucial for me and I may not post my usual, but I'm still here and could use a hug and a prayer if anyone is so inclined.

Thanks!

Last edited by RealFoodLiving; 04-11-2011 at 05:18 AM..
Old 04-11-2011, 05:18 AM   #98
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh Brew Crew,

I'm sorry, did I misunderstand your posts? I thought you were trying to combine hcg with JUDDD?

As to your questions, well, different people lose weight at different speeds with any diet, depending on their physical situation and many other factors. JUDDD is no different.

I know JUDDDD works for me when I follow the plan. The science is simple, the program is simple (I'm the one who makes it complicated, LOL)

I started JUDDD in January and have lost an average of 11 pounds every month since. Now that doesn't mean I don't have my UPs and Downs (HAHAHAHA, that's a JUDDDD joke! ).

Anyway, I wish you the best success with any program that you are comfortable with and you can lose with. JUDDDD is it for me, but different people have different needs. Why not give JUDDD a try and see if it helps you?
Old 04-11-2011, 05:27 AM   #99

RFL, I am praying for you.

I think many of us occasionally go overboard with our calorie limits, particularly on some of the DDs, and while those additional calories may affect how fast we lose a few ounces, I don't think it really hurts terribly in the overall long term. It just slows things down a bit.

But from your words, I wonder if this is a little more than just simply going overboard a couple of times. So perhaps you are not able to sustain a focus for it right now. Is that it?

You mentioned previously that in the past, on other diet plans, your body would seem to fight dropping below 175 pounds or so, and yet JUDDD took you there and below with seemingly no problems at all! But here's what I wonder: Maybe there is still that protective mental attempt to put a brake on this weight loss, and this is how it's manifesting this time around on this plan. Could that be something affecting you right now? So trying to make you and your groove not seem to fit together very comfortably now, when before you were so-o-o-o in the groove that it was like silk!

I wonder if this might not be a good time for you to take a break from the weight loss and spend awhile in maintenance at this new low weight. Give yourself a range of a few pounds up, and resolve to weigh often enough to make sure you aren't gaining back again. But give your body some time now to get used to being this new slimmer size. You've lost a lot of pounds in this very few short weeks. You've done fabulously, fantastically well!!! Maybe the next fabulous and fantastic thing to do is give your body its due resting period to find its new balance and comfort level before pushing it further. (Truthfully, I spent periods in maintenance between weight loss periods, and I think it was the best thing I did for myself.)

Just a thought, Dear Friend. I don't know what you are facing in your life right now, but perhaps just skipping DDs completely for awhile and alternating between MDs and UDs would be a benefit. Something to think about anyway. Warmest Regards and my very best wishes for you.
Old 04-11-2011, 07:04 AM   #100
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Stats: 240/current ?/125
WOE: JUDDD restart 8/14
Start Date: (Juddd 2010)
SoHappy, excellent advice! And btw, you look marvelous!!

RFL, thinking of you! Hang in there.

Brew Crew~ I love JUDDD. I'd recommend it to anyone wishing to change their life, maintain the weight loss and enjoy good health. I don't think it's a fast loss program, but for me that's okay. I know when it goes, it'll stay gone. I'm learning a lot about myself in the meantime. I'm so over the "miracle" weight loss diet. This is my miracle.
Blonde with a Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 07:37 AM   #101
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: magnamater
RFL, sending hugs and prayers your way.

I don't know what's going on, don't need to know. I know most of my issues and I hope no one else has those. . .

And if it is just a difficult time with life.. . .we can't make it better, but we can be here for you as support. . .wish I could do more.

Hang in there!
magnamater is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 08:13 AM   #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blonde with a Rose View Post
SoHappy, excellent advice! And btw, you look marvelous!!

RFL, thinking of you! Hang in there.

Brew Crew~ I love JUDDD. I'd recommend it to anyone wishing to change their life, maintain the weight loss and enjoy good health. I don't think it's a fast loss program, but for me that's okay. I know when it goes, it'll stay gone. I'm learning a lot about myself in the meantime. I'm so over the "miracle" weight loss diet. This is my miracle.
Thanks, sweet dear Blonde Rose! LOL Could stand to lose a few more, but happy enough where I am right now, so will probably live at this weight for awhile.

I so agree with you that this lovely ongoing rhythm of calorie cycling is a very comforting way to eat and to treat our bodies. If we sometimes aren't quite able to attain our perfect calorie levels, JUDDD is very forgiving, and if we are doing wonderfully at attaining our calorie goals, JUDDD is very rewarding.

I'm with you in that I don't require FAST weight loss. (Obviously that wasn't all that important to me during those years I was gaining and living with it without doing a darned thing about it!!! ) But just knowing and being able to rely on the fact that I will cycle my calories, some lower days, some higher days, and that I can set this cycle up and switch it up as suits me, brings me a sense of peace and calm. I don't have to be caught up in the frenzy of diet and weight loss. I just eat more and eat less, more and less, and am able to relax about it.
Old 04-11-2011, 08:15 AM   #103

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnamater View Post
RFL, sending hugs and prayers your way.

I don't know what's going on, don't need to know. I know most of my issues and I hope no one else has those. . .

And if it is just a difficult time with life.. . .we can't make it better, but we can be here for you as support. . .wish I could do more.

Hang in there!
This was such a nice post. I agree and want to add my support.
Old 04-11-2011, 08:38 AM   #104
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: kaysol
Good morning JUDDDERS (hmm, maybe not, sounds like udders...)

RFL - prayers coming your way...

So Happy - you look fabulous and your attitude is insipring!

Friday we had someone come out to check our furnace. He told me all about how he was expecting a new grandbaby any day and I congratulated him, thinking he was just making small talk. Later He was talking about the dangers of carbon monoxide and he said "especially with..." and he looked at me and I must have seemed confused because he stopped himself and said "since you have kiddos". After he left it hit me - he thought I was pregnant! I was so shocked I almost died. The day before I felt so good about myself with my 5 lb weight loss and then wham. what a blow to my confidence. I tend to carry a lot of my weight in my stomach (I am short and have all the digestion issues that go along with celiac) and I am always worried about people thinking this. I finally got to the point where I thought lots of people have poochy bellies and no one thinks they are pregnant and then this. I mean, this guy looked more pregnant than me but he doesnt have to worry about being asked! I just could not stop crying. I am always trying to lose this weight, its never something I just let go and it keeps me from doing so many things because I am self conscience about it and just when I felt better someone does that. My husband asked why I care what this guy thinks and the thing is not what he thinks but the fact that other people probably wonder the same thing. Does everyone at my kids school think I am expecting? I will say it did help my down day that day, no desire to ever eat again after that one! I was upset about it for a few days and then decided to make it into a positive - I am even more determined to get this weight off. I will get to my next 5 pounds, how ever long it takes...

Ready for an up day today, stayed home all day yesterday on my dd and that makes it so much harder for me. Tommorow I will run around when little one is in pre-school and that will keep me busy and on track.

Have a great Monday everyone!
kaysol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 08:59 AM   #105

Oh, kaysol! Oh, Sweetie, that just stinks! It breaks my heart that you were hurt by that furnace guy and made to feel bad. I'm sure he didn't mean to hurt you with his remarks, and was even probably trying to create a friendly bond with you about children/grandchildren, etc., but that is just not a subject that you address with people you don't know! I'm just so sorry.

But do feel better. I am so proud of you and your resolve to just get on with it!!! You ARE doing it, and you WILL continue doing it!!! And, here's the best part of it all... it WILL work! You can just sit there right this moment, reading this post, and count on being a slim lady some day in the future from now! And all you have to do is just diet half of the days between now and then! It absolutely is that easy!

It may not be fast. But it will come. And you can just count on every month ending with you being down in weight from the end of the previous month! And, you know what else I was thrilled to have occur to my thoughts? It didn't even matter if it wasn't happening FAST. Just to be able to KNOW that all I had to do was follow the JUDDD calorie cycling plan and I would lose the weight was so freeing!

I just know you will do well, and I just know that this time next year, your kids will have a slimmer Mommy, your husband will have a slimmer wife on his arm! It can't fail to happen if you do JUDDD. And that's the only requirement. You have to do it. And I know you will. You have my very best wishes for your success. I should say for your continued success, as you are off to a good start.
Old 04-11-2011, 09:22 AM   #106
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Stats: 240/current ?/125
WOE: JUDDD restart 8/14
Start Date: (Juddd 2010)
Kaysol, I want to add my ditto to SoHappy's post. This horrible encounter may become your "ah hah"! moment and as painful as it is, it can help you to become more determined than ever to get healthy. I had a similar experience years ago after giving birth to my twins....6 months down the road an acquaintance winked at me and said "are you expecting again"? In my own way of dealing with things I looked at her and said "No, I'm just fat". Smiled and walked away. My twins are now 26 years old and I still feel that question as if it were yesterday. A comedian ( I can't remember who it was) once said to never ask a woman if she's expecting unless you can actually see the head crowning". That was so funny to me and I've never forgotten that either.

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...-required.html
Blonde with a Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 10:13 AM   #107
Junior LCF Member

so happy, I think I might print your response - you are right it will happen and dieting every other day is so much more doable and for the first time in many years I have hope that I WILL lose!

Blonde, first of all - how in the heck can you have 26 year old twins, you look like you are 26! I love the comdiens take - how right he is. Men are just lucky to not have to deal with that question - they just call it a beer gut and move along. I guess I have a brownie gut

thanks for the encouragement, I feel better already..
Old 04-11-2011, 11:23 AM   #108
Senior LCF member

Gallery: Leo41
Stats: 340 then/145 now
WOE: Low carb/calorie cycling
Kaysol- This has happened to SO many women who carry their weight in the middle. I want to add my support for your efforts, and I hope you don't let it get you down too much. Other people's reactions to our size or shape are not worth our concern. You want to lose for yourself and your health.

Blonde- I love that remark about not asking any woman if she's pregnant unless you see the head crowning! Many years ago, a colleague asked me whether I thought a mutual acquaintance was "pregnant or just getting fat." I said that we'd just have to wait and see because there's no way that I would ask any woman if she were pregnant, intimating I'd noticed an expanding waistline!
Leo41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 01:14 PM   #109
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Pugmama
Kaysol--bless your heart. The very same thing happened to me several years ago when my husband and I went shopping for some furniture. The guy asked me if I was going to stay at home...I was so upset! I went to the car and cried. Hang in there--a 5 lb. wt. loss is great!
SoHappy--Girl, you look great!!! I, too, appreciate all your encouraging posts.
RFL--I have you covered in prayer. Hang in there.
I have always resisted counting calories and never thought I would. It has opened my eyes to what I am REALLY consuming. Everything I was eating at Taco Bell shocked me...needless to say, TB is not one of my places I eat from much these days (love it, though!).
I am back on my DD after going hog-wild over the Break...really, it wasn't hog-wild, but it was on its way! I actually feel good about the DDs now. I know that there is hope on this way of eating. I intend to lose what I gained and go forward.
Hope everyone is doing well. Loved the comment about women/crowning!
Blessings,
Liz
Pugmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 02:14 PM   #110
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Kaysol, I was told congratulations (on being preg.) back when I was thinner than now. . .and of course younger!

And there is the good part about being SS age. . .no one thinks I'm expecting anymore. . .ROFLMAO!!!!! Same belly, just no miracles!!

That and the senior discount--about the only good things.

But I digress!
Old 04-11-2011, 02:15 PM   #111
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

SoHappy, you look fabulous in your new Avatar. . .

I am going to post a newer one as soon as I can figure out how.

It might even be a funny one.

Insight:

UD's and nuts do not go well together for me.

Reminder to self. Don't even think about nuts. You can't handle them.

See you all later!
Old 04-11-2011, 03:36 PM   #112

Pugmama/Liz and Magnamater, thank you both for the kind words.

Liz, I just think of my DDs as a little blip on the radar of my 'real' life. LOL My DDs are the necessary pause in my otherwise *gently reined in but still full and rich* eating style. I know I can't travel in my car forever without braking to attend to its needs, then I can continue my beautiful automobile trip. Likewise, I need to pause to cut some calorie consumption on DDs, then I can continue my journey of full UD dining pleasures. LOL

I just think that doing the DDs is such a small price to pay for NOT having to have a list of forbidden foods. The weight loss/maintenance and better health, along with an improved metabolism and moderated appetite, are even better benefits.

I know you will do well in whipping those few added pounds back off and will be melting down from that point! And I'll be cheering you on!

Magna, I will be awaiting your new avatar picture! And I think that remark about being SS age must have been a joke, 'cause I can see from your present picture that you can't be there yet!!!

Sorry about your problem with nuts... I have to watch myself like a hawk with them too. I could eat them like a big bowl of popcorn. That's a hard one for me to do with absolute portion control.

Last edited by SoHappy; 04-11-2011 at 03:38 PM..
Old 04-11-2011, 03:45 PM   #113

Leo, I see that you have listed your currant weight as 150 pounds. That is so fabulous.

You are making maintenance work so well for you, and you make it appear so easy. I know it isn't, but I think you have said you thought JUDDD prepared you for this weight management level a bit better than you thought some other plans might have.

I plan to continue on JUDDD and hope to be as successful in my future as you are. Your guidance is invaluable for us all.
Old 04-11-2011, 04:26 PM   #114
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

SoHappy, it was not a joke, I have been able to collect SS since last Aug. . .early collecting, but still senior citizen time.

Maybe I need a newer avatar. . .I'll work on that.
Old 04-11-2011, 04:26 PM   #115
Junior LCF Member

Hi everyone, I am sorry that so many other have been asked the are you expecting question but glad to know there are rude people everywhere you go (now that sounded ridiculous!)

I have a question for all all the Juddders - is everyone doing low carb as well as the calorie counting? I have tried to add low carb in but right now the calorie counting seems to be overwhelming enough. If I need to for this to work however I will rethink my strategies...I have been doing lower carbs and my dd have definatley been lc but my up days I give in some bread etc. Just curious what works for everyone else..

Thanks!
Old 04-11-2011, 04:36 PM   #116
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

kaysol,

I try to stay as low carb as possible. I have been able to get back on the program when I've not been low carb, but it was VERY hard for me, hunger wise.

That being said, I think we are all different.

I think some of us are more addicted to carbs. . .and aversely affected in the way we feel, etc.

My thyroid doctor says that carbs are poison for my specific level of autoimmune thyroiditis.

I think I need to believe him!!!

HTH!
Old 04-11-2011, 05:00 PM   #117

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
kaysol[/B];14553630] I have a question for all all the Juddders - is everyone doing low carb as well as the calorie counting? I have tried to add low carb in but right now the calorie counting seems to be overwhelming enough. If I need to for this to work however I will rethink my strategies...I have been doing lower carbs and my dd have definatley been lc but my up days I give in some bread etc. Just curious what works for everyone else..

Thanks!
Kaysol, the carb count varies among us. Some do low carb and some do a 'lower' carb. I do a moderate carb, which allows for me to have the occasional high carb item in modest portions if it is averaged with all the rest of my carbs for the day, and I don't go too far overboard. But I really do pay attention to what I eat, and I weigh and measure and count the calories!

JUDDD is a plan based only on calories, making no provisions for the ratios of fat/protein/carbohydrate. That is up to you, what foods make you feel the best, what foods help you to feel satisfied and not hungry, what foods you tolerate well as opposed to those you might be sensitive to or even have allergies to... what do you want to eat?

RFL has lost tons of weight FAST doing JUDDD for these past few months, and she sticks pretty much with low carb. Leo has lost a great deal of weight on the JUDDD plan, and she also stays pretty much with low carb.
I think many others here do too.

I started on this site years ago doing low carb and never, ever felt quite well or satisfied on so few carbs, so I now eat at a mid-range level, which works wonderfully for me. (Many at LCF eat in this carb range too. Not everyone is all that low. Some are in ongoing stages of weight loss, and some are in maintenance and eating at a higher carb level then.)

For myself, I think some of my thinking and comfort about my foods stems from my young childhood when we ate a little of everything and not too much of anything. We ate a widely varied diet and mostly in reasonable portions. And nobody that I ever remember in my town during that post-WWII era was fat, with only some mothers even reaching the 'pleasingly plump' stage later on. LOL

So my diet may contain some foods that others choose to avoid in their diets. We're all different. The one thing we can mostly agree on is the importance of the calorie restrictions if you are doing this plan. Sharply restricted calories on DDs, with UD calories being (usually) at your maintenance level, which is usually high enough to allow for some really good eating. LOL You just have to remember that there is that calorie limit on UDs too. You can't go wild and binge eat just because it isn't a DD.

You'll have to choose what foods you are going to admit into your diet, and you absolutely have to know yourself and be honest with yourself. If you can't handle the higher carb foods reliably yet/ever, don't get near them. On the other hand, if a bit of that food will make your eating plan bearable while you are also losing weight, and you know you can control your eating as you need to on this plan, go for it. Just be totally honest with yourself. Some people thrive on JUDDD and others find it isn't for them. Either way, I want you to lose weight, feel healthy, and be wonderfully happy!
Old 04-11-2011, 05:40 PM   #118
Junior LCF Member

So Happy, that makes perfect sense. I know if I eat carbs on my dd and will be starving but since I have been controlling my calories from doing weight watchers I seem to be okay with some on my up days. I do find however that there are certain carbs that will make me want to binge (reeses pieces eggs as I discovered this weekend can not EVER come into my house again . A piece of bread, if eaten with an egg or turkey does not seem to make me eat more. I think when I did lc the last time I felt so resrticted in part because I already had to give up so many things to be gluten free. I had just learned to bake using rice, tapioca corn etc and then saying I couldnt eat those either stunk. I just wanted to get through the diet, I never thought I could do it forever (of course had I lost more than 4 pounds maybe I would have had more motivation to stick to it!) I know I do feel better without a lot of carbs and no sugar so not eating any on my dd at least should help - escpecially if I control it on my uds. thanks again for all your help, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't doing it wrong! I am getting the book from the library tommorow so I will understand the basics better but I know the real experts are on this board. You all are so helpful and full of knowledge...
Old 04-11-2011, 05:48 PM   #119
Junior LCF Member

magnamater, I agree you should believe your doctor! I think I am addicted to sugary carbs for sure. I can eat other carbs in moderation. I have never wanted more than a little pasta or one piece of bread but give me dessert and I am in eating mode. Maybe I will start with cutting out sugar. Certainly couldnt hurt, less calories that way too!

Love your picture - makes me want to say something about getting your head on straight or two heads are better than one...
Old 04-11-2011, 06:02 PM   #120

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
kaysol[/B];14553824]magnamater, I agree you should believe your doctor! I think I am addicted to sugary carbs for sure. I can eat other carbs in moderation. I have never wanted more than a little pasta or one piece of bread but give me dessert and I am in eating mode. Maybe I will start with cutting out sugar. Certainly couldnt hurt, less calories that way too!

Love your picture - makes me want to say something about getting your head on straight or two heads are better than one...
LOLOLOLOL Good one, Kaysol!

Magna, your new avi is such a fun one! You said you would post a funny one. But you still don't look like you can possibly be SS age.. even early SS age!